Zebra Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers

I had never seen her drunk after a half a glass of wine but tonight was a night of firsts. As Catherine kept talking I noticed Lis' eyes gloss over and her hands began to roam along the black man's thigh. She was having trouble controlling herself. At one point one of her hands drifted over to the large black erection and in an almost absentminded way picked the prong up and began gently stroking it. Then she actually began to drool as she nodded her head listening to Catherine. Her lips were glistening with spit and it ran down her mouth to her chin.

Meanwhile Catherine seemed to approve of Lis' actions. She smiled with satisfaction as my wife indulged herself with the black man's organ and more importantly that I did nothing to stop it.

"Do you think Leon will suffice to act as a replacement for your stud Jamal?" Catherine asked.

"Sure he's beautiful. I'd love to fuck him." Lis looked at Leon with a real hunger in her eyes.

"So why don't the two of you get started. Lis give Leon, or in this case Jamal, a kiss." Catherine ordered.

My wife leaned in and kissed the black man lightly on the lips at first and then more sensuously. I could hear their tongues rubbing against each other as Leon put his arms around my wife. Lis put one arm around Leon but kept her other hand firmly attached to his throbbing erection.

"Lis move down and kiss one of his nipples, would you?" Catherine asked.

As my wife moved her lips down and took one of Leon's nipples into her mouth I couldn'y help but wonder why Catherine would need to instruct my wife in how to make love to the black man. I knew that wasn't part of the therapy. Meanwhile Leon began to moan as Lis worked over his nipples with her lips and tongue. She didn't need any instruction for her next move. Lis bent further down and began giving him head. She started slowly at first, kissing the head and licking it. I saw a spurt of liquid shoot from the engorged organ and Lis made sure to catch it in her mouth.

"How do they do that?" She picked up her head and asked Catherine her face now a picture of delirium.

"Just keep pleasuring you lover honey." Catherine told her softly as she went over to the couch and sat next to them.

Lis went back to giving the black man some incredible head. She engulfed the whole cock and began moving it in and out of her mouth. Every once in a while my wife's head would jerk and her eyes would flutter but she kept sucking on the black penis. I was sure the spasms were a reaction to the liquid spurting from the black man. Catherine even commented at one point that Lis should just keep sucking, that she would get used to it. Lis ended up on her knees between the black man's legs. She was attacking his dick with the same gusto as when she gave Maarq a blowjob. She was taking in a lot of meat with every gulp and then sucking hard as she slid her mouth upwards along the shaft.

Leon was smiling and running his hands through my wife's hair. Suddenly he got up and walked Lis over to the middle of the room. He laid her down on the floor and then got on top of her 69 style. Lis simply opened her mouth and let the large black member drop down into her throat. At first she rocked her head back and forth trying to create some friction. Then Leon began to gently apply downward pressure forcing her head down onto the carpet. She was at his mercy now. He undulated his hips in short up and down motions sliding his dick in and out of my wife's mouth while he lowered his head between her thighs. I could now hear his tongue sliding all over my wife's vagina.

Catherine motioned me over to the couch next to her. I was as hard as a rock and limped over to the couch. I was beyond being embarrassed at this point. She began whispering to me as soon as I sat down.

"Your wife is doing an excellent job. When she is sexually attracted to a man she becomes quite aggressive."

"So... what does that mean?"

"You said this Marcus was a devious fellow, an outcast in the neighborhood. This man Leon is roleplaying is a rock and roll musician. While he may be a very fine gentleman his profession has its reputation. They're both black. Lis definitely has an attraction to an unconventional type of man."

My wife's eyes were tearing and there was a stream of drool flowing from the side of her mouth as Leon pumped his dick further and further down her throat with each thrust. He had taken her so deep that his large scrotum was now bouncing off her face. Lis seemed up to the task as she had reached around and dug her nails into his buttocks. Her own hips were rhythmically pushing up and down as the black man's tongue continued to relentlessly attack her genitals.

"Is that enough? Can they stop now?" I finally pleaded.

Catherine smiled at me. "I'd like to see your wife's level of passion. I need to see how excited she can truly get with Leon. Of course you already know this level having lost her to Maarq that night. You've already watched her perform once this won't hurt too much. Besides you seem to be enjoying it." Catherine smiled down at the lump in my crotch.

The last comment really stung and it was meant too. Catherine seemed intent on keeping me in my place. I figured a professional wouldn't say something like that but her technique was anything but normal.

"Denny I'd like you to get out of your clothes as well." Catherine demanded.

I looked at her. I simply had no idea what she was up to now. Quite possibly she had become so excited watching my wife and Leon that she needed relief. Since Lis and I were having such infrequent sex the tall dishwater blonde psychotherapist had become a favorite subject for my masturbation sessions. I got up and quickly undressed. I stood in front of Catherine hoping she would initiate something. Instead she simply smiled and patted the couch next to her. I sat back down and Catherine turned to me.

"I wanted you to show your support for your wife. Let her know you approve of this exercise." She said into my ear.

She turned and reached towards the coffee table. She grabbed a towel and a jar of petroleum jelly. She dipped into the jar with her fingers and came out with a healthy dollop of lube. She then began spreading the jelly on my cock.

"Oh Catherine!" I sighed.

I didn't care if I was here to try and repair my marriage., if one of the sexiest women I had ever laid eyes on wanted to jerk me off that was fine with me. Yet all of a sudden she released her grip on me.

"If she sees you masturbating Lis won't have any feelings of guilt. Use this towel for your ejaculate." Catherine wiped her hands off and then placed the towel on my thigh.

"Your wife is very good at giving oral sex. Since she has been dating black men she has obviously become quite adept at handling large penises. Do you know if she dated men with large cocks before she met you?" Catherine gave me that same superior smile I had seen when her remarks were meant to dig into me. For some reason it turned me on even more.

"Why do you ask that?" I knew I was setting myself up for more abuse but I seemed to want it.

"Well obviously your wife has been settling for a smaller penis in her married life. I would like to know if Maarq and the black men she has been pleasuring since have sparked a memory of a more intense sexual relationship that's all." Catherine kept smiling. She was saying I could give it to you all night long if you'd like you pathetic little man. "My goodness they look wonderful together. It's so rare that I work with such a specimen. You're very lucky Denny. By the time we are done we will have turned your wife into a real sexual athlete." She crowed.

I didn't even answer. Yet there was no doubt she was right. As I stroked myself I watched Lis. Every muscular fiber in her body was working to extract pleasure from the black man and in return give as much back to him. By the looks on their faces she was doing a good job.

Leon got up onto his knees and spun around so he was lying alongside Lis. They were kissing again and as he lay next to her the black man had eased two fingers inside my wife. In an instant he was expertly manipulating her with those fingers. She was bucking her hips into the air with abandon. Suddenly Lis rolled over onto Leon. In one very fluid motion She moved into a squatting position and then very slowly impaled herself on him. Both of them sighed loudly. At first Lis just sat on the black man with her hands on his chest. Then she began to smile down at him. The feeling of having another black man inside her was taking hold.

"There's nothing like the first time you mount a black stud. Each one seems like a new sexual height being attained. Right Lis?" Catherine broke in.

Lis looked over at us with that smile. I had never seen it before. She was experiencing utter ecstasy astride Leon. She then turned back and looked back down at the black man now buried balls deep inside her.

"He really has her now." Catherine had leaned into my ear again, her husky voice driving me crazy. "You seem to be enjoying this scenorio. Have you ever fantasized about this musician fucking your wife?"

"No only Maarq." I admitted. I couldn't believe I had told her that. Yet I seemed to be falling into some sort of trance I was so turned on. At this point I would have told Catherine anything.

"Well we're going to have to broaden your horizons. You should start thinking about your wife with more black men." Catherine answered.

Lis began moving up and down on Leon. I could clearly hear the sounds of him invading her insides. It was a sloshing wet noise coming from the action of his large black dick moving against her slick vaginal canal.

Gradually Leon began thrusting upwards into my wife with an increasing intensity. At first it was a slow undulation but it had turned into an awesome display of the black man's strength. His huge ebony dick pistoned in and out of her in a blur. His balls bounced up and down in his large scrotum. It was all Lis could do to hold her squat over him and withstand his assault. The look on her face registered a mixture of ecstasy a unique sexual agony. The sloshing noise made by a man deliberately probing a woman's insides was replaced by the constant sound of two bodies forcefully slapping together.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I had known that Catherine wanted nothing more than to have me cum in front of my wife getting her brains fucked out of her by this black man. Although she had said she was here to help us I believed that this would be a significant victory for her own agenda. Consequently I had tried to keep the friction against my own cock to a minimum. So much so that every so often Catherine would actually wrap her hand around my hand and guide it up and down. Still I had held off until Leon had really begun putting the wood to Lis. Suddenly my cock became very sensitive to the touch of my hand and my hips began to gyrate up and down. I looked up at Catherine. She knew she had me and smiled.

"Oh God no! Oh Lis!" I uttered in a frenzied desperation.

"You're cumming?" Catherine asked smiling triumphantly.

"Oh yes!" I confessed.

"Good just let it happen." She instructed.

I looked down at Lis and Leon. He had ended his brutal assault and was now letting Lis ride up and down on him. I was so close to cumming all rational thought was gone yet I couldn't help but think how my wife going up and down looked like a beautiful woman astride a big black horse wearing her shiny black boots. Then I heard it. Lis had kissed him and was hovering over his face.

"I've never felt like that before. No one has ever done that to me."

I felt the cum gush out of me into the towel Catherine was holding for me. It felt incredible as if it was the first time I was experiencing an orgasm. My legs pushed up and down with each burst of cum.

"Lis your husband is cumming!" Catherine announced.

They both turned and looked at me. Leon smiled while not much registered on my wife's face. Her hair was dampened from sweat that was also pouring down her face and had covered her body. They turned back to each other. Leon rolled the two of them over so that he was on top.

"That was probably the most intense orgasm you have ever experienced. Am I correct?" Catherine asked as she wiped the semen off my spent body.

"I think so." I huffed between breaths.

"And imagine you weren't even inside your wife. It was another man taking her to her own sexual heights, a black man. I have to admit you do have some stamina though. You lasted some time before cumming." Catherine still had that smile that exuded superiority. She looked down at me as I slouched in exhaustion. Somehow I knew that statement along with others from this evening were not part of any therapy for my wife.

Although I had just cum I still found myself very excited. My wife was on her back taking everything Leon could give her. She had wrapped her legs around the black man. The boots crisscrossed along his sweaty heaving back and locked at the ankles on his buttocks. Leon was pumping in and out of her with a force I had never seen before. Without her muscular build I feared Lis would have been unable to take the black man. I looked down and saw that I was hard again and I saw no shame in masturbating myself again.

Catherine and I sat there and watched Leon finish off my wife. She was sobbing underneath him as he pounded away.

"Look at all that excitement coating his penis. I made a good choice with him. Your wife is really enjoying herself. Isn't she?" Catherine looked at me as if she was expecting an answer.

"I guess she is." Was all I could muster as I ran my hand up and down my cock.

"Oh see how Leon's balls are tightening within his scrotum. He's preparing to cum inside your wife." Catherine commented as if she was watching a play.

She was right. Leon's walnut sized balls had risen and were clearly visible on either side of his huge erection. Still he kept on rising up and thrusting down on my wife but his motion was now clearly labored. Suddenly Leon let out a short grunt and his long powerful thrusts became truncated and irregular.

"Oh I'm going to cum inside you now." His voice was strangled but still rather matter of fact. Incredibly it was still all business to him despite having just fucked one of the hottest women ever to give it up to a black man.

Now I noticed as his shaft withdrew from my wife it had changed from a dark ebony color to a foamy white. He had cum inside my wife and his semen was coating him now. Something Catherine made sure to point out to me. After a series of these short thrusts the black man collapsed on top of Lis and she held him in her arms and they kissed.

"That was wonderful. I think we have had a great start here." Catherine gushed. She jumped out of her chair and went over to Lis and Leon. "Leon, why don't you get cleaned up. I'd like to spend a few minutes with Denny and Lis."

The black man lifted himself off of my wife. His dick had softened but Lis' vaginal muscles still gripped it and the long member made a suction like noise as he pulled out of her. I couldn't help staring at the shiny black dick as Leon stood in front of me. It was hanging there in front of me glistening with a mixture of my wife and him. Leon smiled and left the room.

"Now Denny I think you have done a great deal to show that you support your wife but I would like you to do one more thing for her." Catherine requested.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I'd like you to go down on Lis for me."

"It's full of his cum." I complained.

"I need you to show your wife what you will go through to support her. Taking the black man's seed from her womb will symbolize that you will fight this sexual perversion with her."

I looked down at Lis. Her legs were spread. She was waiting for me. I got down on my knees and leaned in between her legs. As I got close I could feel the heat that the two lovers had generated still seeping out of Lis' body. Her vagina was a slimy mess but I did it anyway. I stuck my tongue out and licked her. As soon as I tasted it something overcame me. I began to lap at the gooey mixture with an enthusiasm that I would have never thought possible for this type of thing. Lis began moaning as I cleaned each labia lip and then stuck my tongue inside her. I couldn't stop despite the horrible salty taste. I even began moving my hips, humping the thin air with excitement.

"Well Denny it's obvious you enjoy your desserts. Nothing tastes better than a nice thick cream pie." I heard from above me. It was Catherine.

I had Lis pretty well cleaned up but I couldn't stop. I was like a dog in heat. I had absolutely no control over what I was doing. My hips kept humping wildly in the air and my cock, although as hard as a rock, was flopping around obscenely. Suddenly I felt a pressure on my anus. It was a lubed finger that easily defeated my sphincter muscle. I yelped loudly as the finger wiggled around in my rectum until it found its target. The finger began massaging my prostate and I instantly began to cum. It was as powerful an orgasm as my first one that evening. My semen gushed out in thick white ropes until I was spent.

"Well the you two really helped yourselves tonight. How did it feel to have that stud Jamal deep inside you Lis?" Catherine asked as I helped Lis off the floor.

"He fucking rocked my world." Lis mumbled as if she was a satiated drug addict. She was in a trance of sorts and she seemed to be really enjoying it.

"Lis I'd like to start seeing you once a week. I'm very optimistic about getting this problem solved fairly quickly. I would also like to set some ground rules regarding Leon. Lis you are free to call on Leon anytime you feel you are weakening with regards to your sexual desire towards black men. Denny, if Lis does weaken she'll need your support. I realize that it could happen at anytime or anyplace but it would be a big help if you would be there with your wife and Leon as often as possible." Catherine instructed.

We both nodded our heads. I was barely hanging onto reality in my own trance. In fact we were both like zombies as Catherine explained the ground rules. Lis was still wearing that strange smile and drooling a bit. She was definitely worse off than me. Still I felt that if the tall blonde had commanded me to jump out the window I would have gladly followed her orders.

"Yes Catherine." I replied groggily.

"You know what that means luv, lots of Vasoline and cream pies for you. I want you between your wife's legs on a daily basis." Her eyes were a coal black color. As Catherine stared at me I swore I had never seen eyes that color before.

We got dressed and walked out of the study and through the kitchen. On the table there was a long vine that had some walnut sized fruit attached to it. The fruit was a very deep purple color and looked very unusual. I picked up the vine and began examining it but Catherine gently took the vine from me.

"I've got to learn to clean up a little better." She said.

I just smiled like a goof and headed for the front door after Lis. For most of the walk home we were silent. I was still in a daze and so was Lis. Something had overcome the both of us in that house. While I was not a cave man I had never been afraid to tell a woman to go fuck herself if she was out of line. Yet Catherine had me watch my wife have sex with a black man and then eat her out with his cum drooling all over the place. Some of the things I did or allowed to happen I would have never thought I was capable of until that night.

We walked through the front door of our house and I checked the message machine out of habit. Without thinking I erased three messages before I even had a chance to listen to them. Later I would find out that one of those messages was from my friend Joe.

Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers