Zebra Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers

"Well I found that to be an interesting visit." Lis broke the silence first.

"Honey, I had to confront you about the affair. Catherine had talked about this surrogate shit but I'd never agreed to it. She just sprung it on us. I don't know why I didn't stop it. I just knew I couldn't stand it when I found out you were sleeping with someone else."

"Denny I don't know what's come over me. I see a black man and I just can't control myself. That woman that calls herself a therapist was right about one thing. I'm emotionally and in every other way attached to you and that's never going to change!"

"So what do you want to do?"

"I want to move to a place where there are no black men. How's Antarctica sound?" Lis smiled at me hopefully. Whatever had come over us at Catherine's seemed to be losing its grip. "Failing that impossibility I have to beat this like it's an addiction and one thing is for sure, I don't trust that woman down the street." Lis waved her finger at me.

"Lis I had no idea this sort of thing was going to happen." I defended myself.

"How could you? She's as sly as a fox. How did she get us to do what we did over there? Something's fouled up that's for sure. That cock felt the same as Maarq's. It twitched and spurted this juice. It wasn't cum." Lis said.

"I noticed it right before I lost my own sense of reality. I thought you were possessed the way you attacked that guy. Are you going to have sex with him again like Catherine suggested? You know, to help get cured of this thing if that's what you want to call getting cured." I asked. I was hoping she would disagree if it had been Catherine's idea.

"I have to be honest I haven't stopped thinking about Maarq since that night. It's been overpowering. Yet now I couldn't care less. There's no itch or desire. But no, I'll do this my way." Lis gave me as resolute a look as I'd ever seen on her. I felt a thousand percent better.

"Thank God! The last thing I needed was Leon coming over here for dinner and a fuck." I was relieved.

"Leon? Who the fuck is that?" Lis gave me a quizzical look.

"Uh honey, you remember that big black guy? He was using what looked like a trunk for a dick to fuck you with?" I could tell that Lis wasn't joking around.

"Leon? The guy with the huge black erection that spread my legs was Jamal Zoe. You know the guy who plays guitar down at Samson's?" Lis looked at me like I was nuts. I didn't bother arguing with her. She was convinced that her lover tonight was the same man she told Catherine about whom she had had fantasies. Catherine had suggested she role play using Jamal as a character and as easy as that the black man had become a reality for my wife. I sat down at the kitchen table and my eyes followed Lis as she climbed the stairs to take a shower. She said she had never felt this dirty in her whole life. Meanwhile I sat and worried. I now knew that something strange and powerful had moved in down the street and in all likelihood it was planning on wreaking havoc on this nice quiet neighborhood.

Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers