Zebra Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers

She looked at him and then turned and left the room. I heard them go downstairs. I knew Lis and there was no way that she would give in to Maarq. Yet, then again, I knew Maarq. I got out of bed and followed them to the basement.

My basement is separated into three sections, a storage room, the boiler room and the finished play room which leads out to the backyard. The boiler room and play room are separated by only a thin pegboard wall that had holes throughout it. I snuck down the stairs grabbed a shair and hid in the boiler room while they cleaned up the cans in the backyard. They came in through the sliding glass doors and sat down on the couch that doubled as a day bed. It was located just opposite where I was sitting. As long as I stayed quiet they would never see me in the darker room.

Maarq went right to work putting a hand on Lis' thigh and leaning in to kiss her. She put her hand up and stopped him.

"Don't kiss me."

I had figured correctly. Lis was going to go back on the bet with Maarq just as he had done to so many others. It was fair justice for the sleaze. Maarq had to be thinking the same thing. He just sat there. He may have been a lot of things but he would never assault a woman. Especially someone as well built as Lis as chances were she would do some serious damage to the thin black man. There was just silence until Lis suddenly demanded.

"Take out your dick."

At first Maarq continued to sit there. He was just as shocked as me. Then Lis repeated her demand.

"Take out your dick! I want to see it."

"This is easier than I thought. You must really be into the dark meat afterall."

Not exactly but you were right before. I have never seen a black man. I'm curious and..."

Lis' voice trailed off as she watched Maarq pull off his pants.

"And what?" He coaxed her as he sat back down wearing just a pair of really tight fitting briefs.

"Well, you're the bad boy. Everyone dislikes you and I kind of like that. You being black is just icing on the cake."

With that Maarq lowered his underwear exposing a very thick black hose that protruded out from a mound of pubic hair.

"My my aren't we well endowed." Lis commented as she looked down at Maarq's hardening member. The black man took it and stroked it and then laid it down on his thigh. For a little guy Maarq had an enormous dick.

"Why don't you take it?" Maarq suggested.

Lis smiled wryly and then reached down and gently grasped it at the base and then stroked it up and down a couple of times. Maarq closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. Meanwhile I was heartbroken in the next room. My girlfriend was going to have sex with a man I abhorred.

"You like that." She whispered as she traced her fingers along the underside of the growing prong.

"Oh shit woman you have no idea." Maarq's eyes seemed to have gone cross-eyed he was feeling so much pleasure.

"What does this big black dick grow too?"

"9 1/2 inches." The black man panted.

"It's quite thick as well." Lis commented as she continued to massage him.

"Ugh Seven inches around baby, all for you." Maarq grunted.

"Mmmm a rather big present from a small package." Lis cooed referring to Maarq's 5'-6" height and thin frame.

I watched as she expertly moved her hand up and down the stiffening shaft. Her fingers gently brushed against the sensitive black skin. It was driving Maarq crazy. He looked as if he had been drugged the way he was laying back on the day bed with his eyes closed and his mouth open. His chest was rising and falling as if he was in a deep sleep.

"You've got a healthy set of balls too." Lis picked up his scrotum and rolled the testes around in her hand like a nurse examining a patient. Maarq groaned and his body jerked. It seemed to knock him out of his trance.

"Oh God I've got to fuck you." He gasped.

"Well that's not going to happen." Lis retorted.

"What? A bet is a bet! Right!" Maarq was horrified at the prospect of not being able to stick his dick inside this gorgeous white girl.

"So is a scam." Lis remained calm as she continued to touch the black man's enormous penis. "You had Denny marked as soon as you laid eyes on me tonight. So let's make a deal. I'll suck your dick and you can cum in my mouth and I'll swallow it all. That way you haven't fucked me and I can save some face while you can brag to your boys back home that you got me to go down on you while my boyfriend slept upstairs. What do you say?"

Maarq looked at Lis and pondered her compromise. He knew that if he didn't agree he would get nothing so he just lay back on the bed. "What the hell at least I got you to suck a black man off. Could you at least get naked for me? That body is a work of art."

"Of course." Lis stood up and shimmied out of her dress and panties. With that she returned to her position on the couch. She took Maarq's dick in her hand, leaned down and engulfed it with her mouth.

I watched through the holes as my girlfriend sucked Maarq's big black dick. A sort of paralyzing horror ground up my stomach. I simply couldn't move. Meanwhile Lis was like a little schoolgirl sucking on an all day lollipop. She held the large ebony prong in her hand and began coating it with her mouth. Slowly but surely more and more of Marrq's dick began to glisten with her saliva. Suddenly the black man's body jerked upwards and he let out a groan. Lis kept her mouth on him for a second but then lifted up.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked.

"Oh baby I must be drooling some out." Maarq groaned.

"I thought you were cumming then nothing else came. It tastes so weird, different. Did you eat a lot of honey before? It was sweet but something else was in there when it spurted out." Lis seemed to be tasting the precum and I could tell by the look on her face that it wasn't an unpleasant flavor.

"Oh baby there's a lot more where that came from just keep sucking." Maarq pleaded from below.

With that Lis went down on the black man again. This time she really began working over Maarq taking a huge amount of dick into her mouth and down her throat. She also seemed to be exerting an enormous amount of suction as she lifted her head upwards. The skin at the base of the shaft went taut and his scrotum actually bounced up with each pull from my girlfriend's mouth. Maarq was howling with every gulp Lis took. He was totally at her mercy. She had worked up to an almost violent rhythm, up and down up and down, like a carnivore devouring its prey.

I had never seen my girlfriend this way. I couldn't tell if Maarq was screaming from the painful way his manhood was being handled or from the ultimate pleasure of the experience. Maybe Lis was trying to get it over with quickly. The sooner she got the black man to cum the sooner she fulfilled the terms of the bet. Yet as I watched them I seriously doubted it.

Once again my girlfriend recoiled from something that had ejaculated from Maarq. She ran her tongue along her lips and smiled.

"You like the way a black man tastes don't you?" Maarq offered.

Lis simply went back to giving him head. Now she was running her free hand along the black man's chest, gently caressing his nipples. All at once Maarq sat up and ran his hand along Lis' back. She lifted her head and they kissed. He pushed her back onto the daybed. Despite her earlier compromise with the black man Lis offered no resistance, in fact, she spread her long muscular legs lewdly over the sides of the bed. Maarq got on top of her. He had the look of a man about to vanquish a bitter rival. There was a look of utter satisfaction on his face. They slid their arms around each other while their lower bodies struggled for position. Lis turned her head towards me. She had an odd look on her face and then there was an ecstatic smile and I knew the black man was deep inside her. Just like that Maarq had his victory and I had lost my girlfriend. The thought of him outsmarting me, using his own $200 dollar debt to take my girlfriend was appalling. I now knew why he had been so friendly to me. He was setting me up for this all along. Yet as I watched them I couldn't help but be excited. I began to stroke my cock.

The black man buried his face in Lis' neck. Their bodies were moving, grinding against each other and then Maarq's buttocks began moving up and down on my girlfriend. Lis let out a long sigh and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. To gain more leverage Maarq rose up onto his elbows and slowly started to move in and out of Lis. They were face to face feeling the warmth of each other's breath and looking into each other's eyes.

Lis wrapped her legs around Maarq's buttocks holding him close to her. The black man leaned down and put his lips on her neck and kissed her there and then on her ear. Although there had been a brief kiss before, he was respecting the pretty white woman's wish to not kiss but Lis turned her head and stuck out her tongue. Maarq touched it with his and then slid his tongue all along hers enjoying the wonderful wet friction of their taste buds rubbing together.

Until now Maarq had been moving slowly so he could explore my girlfriend's body. The obscene kiss spurred the black man on to start fucking Lis harder. My girlfriend proved she was more than up to the task. She dug her nails into the black man's buttocks and used her athletic body to buck back at Maarq with an impressive force. Still I could see the tears streaming down her face and I could hear the sobs of ecstasy she was singing. It was killing me. I hated this asshole yet there he was putting my girlfriend through her paces. Through the tears she had a smile on her face that was pure bliss. I wondered if it happened this way to Joe. Legend had it that only white men were cuckolded but did Joe stand there stroking his dick and let Maarq fuck his woman? Why not, I was doing it now. I was pumping my erection while Maarq did the same to Lis.

At one point Maarq started talking to Lis while he fucked her. "That's it baby you're doing it just right. You love having it done to you with a big black dick don't you sweetie? No one's fucked you like this before have they? That's it just let it happen. I'm turning you out for the black man. Just like that oh yes baby."

He had no idea I was there but he was taunting me just the same. Meanwhile Lis just whimpered loudly beneath him. Answering his questions with loud sobs and moans.

Maarq got up off of my girlfriend. His dick was slimy with her liquid. He stroked it right in front of her. The thing looked enormous fully engorged.

"Get on your belly and grab that pillow baby." Maarq ordered. Lis sat up and rolled over. The bed was wide enough so that Lis could lie across the mattress and let her legs drape over the front. "Tell me you've been fucked like this before." The black man inquired.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That's the biggest blackest dick I've ever had inside me and you sure as hell know how to use it." Lis gasped.

She was yearning to have the black man inside her again and Maarq was only too happy to oblige. He squatted behind her so that all I could see was Maarq's backside and Lis' legs spread wide to either side of him. Suddenly her legs quivered. Maarq was sliding himself back into her.

"Oh white girl from the bottom of our hearts the black men of the world thank you!" Maarq howled.

"Ugh fuck yea! Integrate my white ass!" Lis growled and they both laughed. It was a bit of roleplaying but there was something more to it. This was Lis' first time with a black man and as I could clearly see she was thrilled.

Meanwhile Maarq had begun pushing against Lis. His back was dripping with sweat. He picked up the pace to the point that I could hear the sloshing noise of the large black prong invading Lis' womb. My girlfriend had her legs off the floor and wrapped back up around Maarq's buttocks. Lis had told me that when she was really turned on she did two things, wrap her muscular legs around her lover and curl her toes. She was now doing both of these things. I was already thinking of life without her as her sobs, once again, filled the room.

Maarq had draped himself on top of Lis so I could clearly see his dick. It looked like a black snake slipping in and out of a wet hole. It was glistening with Lis' cum.

"Take it from me! Take it from me baby!" Maarq yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

"Just do it inside me!" Lis replied in a deep gutteral voice.

Suddenly Maarq went balls deep into Lis and he held her tight. It didn't take a sex education teacher to tell me that the thin black man was drenching my girlfriend's womb with a huge helping of his baby making batter. Maarq let out a high pitched squeal and rammed his dick into her with quick forceful rhythm. The shaft was frothy white with his cum.

After a few more thrusts the black man had finished off Lis. He stayed on top of her. It sounded like they were kissing but I couldn't tell for sure as they were still facing away from me. At one point Maarq's softening member slipped out of Lis. It hung from between his spread legs dripping a gooey mixture onto the floor.

Lis rolled over and she began passionately kissing Maarq from underneath. She obviously felt that the bet had yet to be fully paid off.

"How was your first black man?" Maarq asked

"Jesus Christ! Where did you learn to fuck like that? That big black dick felt incredible. Are you all really that big?" Lis gasped breathlessly.

"Oh no this one's special for sure. Did I make you a size queen?" Maarq laughed triumphantly.

"Let's just say this isn't the last time we're going to be doing this." Lis replied matter of factly.

They began kissing again. I knew Maarq was going to stick it to my girlfriend again but I had seen enough. I snuck back up the stairs and lay in my bed waiting for this horrible night to end.

I got up rather early. I went down to the kitchen and found Lis. Maarq had headed back to New Jersey with another notch on his belt. She had just made some coffee and was standing there with a cup in her bathrobe. It only went down to mid thigh and left her strong legs exposed.

"How are you feeling?" She asked

"Okay I guess." I replied.

"Hey I am sorry about getting you into that thing last night." Lis admitted.

"I told you I could win."

"You also said you didn't want to do it. I pushed you."

"Well..." I couldn't finish but I had to ask her.

"Honey, a bets a bet. I paid him off and now it's over." Lis had no other answer.

"What was it like?" I couldn't help myself there were a thousand questions in my mind.

"Denny he's a skinny old man. He may have a good line but other than that I wasn't impressed. He did so horribly we made a deal that he wouldn't say anything about us being together and I wouldn't make jokes about his premature ejaculation. By the way, He felt bad about how things turned out as well. He wanted you to have this." Lis handed me the maney from last night. That made it clear to me that not only had my girlfriend lied about her sexual encounter with the black man, by taking his money she had become his whore.

"Are you going to see him again?"

I knew the truth about Maarq's sexual prowess so despite her fib I had to ask anyway. When Lis just looked out the window with her coffee cup cradled to her chest I knew the answer.

Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers
12