Zeenat Gets a Job

Story Info
Gorgeous young recruit is abused thoroughly!
18.7k words
4.29
142.5k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blushing, Zeenat crossed her arms in front of herself self-consciously as she answered, "Yes, of course, Mr. Gupta. I would be happy to follow all the rules and requirements of the company. I'm really very grateful for the job". She felt her skin tingle as the older man's eyes darted down from her gorgeous face to her ample bosom.

It was not that Zeenat was not used to being looked at by men. At 21 years old now, she was an incredibly stunning young woman. However, she had begun to attract male attention even when she was as young as 15. Standing five feet nine, she was tall for an Indian girl, but the fullness of her figure complimented her height very well. All her girlfriends envied her exceptionally large breasts, her faultlessly smooth complexion, her shapely long legs, and her long silky tresses. Her most attractive feature was her gorgeous face, a rare combination of innocence and naughtiness. Her bright large eyes were grey-green and she had dimples on both cheeks. Many of her admirers found her lips her sexiest feature - they were very full and she had a way of pouting suggestively when she talked and laughed, which had led to the boys in her college labelling her mouth 'prime blowjob material'!

When Zeenat walked on the Mumbai streets, she was constantly followed by appreciative whistles, catcalls and obscene comments. This scared her at times, but it also excited her. Often, even as she would glare with her beautiful smouldering eyes at some roadside Romeo's comment about what he would like to do to her 'chikni' body, the soft mound between her shapely legs would tingle at the thought of the man actually carrying out his threat. As Mr. Gupta's eyes ran hungrily over her voluptuous body, she felt that familiar buzz between her thighs, even as her face reddened.

Zeenat had dressed for the job interview in a chiffon sari that clung to every perfect curve on her shapely body. The sleeveless designer blouse could not hide the enormous size or the youthful perkiness of her full breasts. She did not consciously want to exploit her sexiness to secure employment, but she was subconsciously aware that it helped her chances.

The job market in Mumbai for a girl with a bachelor's degree in psychology was not particularly promising. But Zeenat had decided to not seek a higher qualification or a more professional degree, because she had long nursed the dream of entering the cutthroat world of modelling. She knew she had the height and the looks to be a successful model. She had even been to a few auditions, which had all begun very positively with lavishly appreciative comments about her beauty and figure. However, she had got cold feet when the casting agents started insisting on seeing her in increasingly revealing dresses. The agents and their helpers had kept finding reasons to touch and feel her, and their obvious excitement had made her feel uncomfortably aroused herself. After each of these auditions, she had decided to not return to those agents and instead to look for more 'professional' ones. She was convinced that if she could become a successful model, she would eventually be noticed by some big shot Bollywood producer or director, who would launch her opposite one of the hunky heroes she fantasized about at nights.

Knowing how challenging it can be to break into the modelling world, Zeenat had intended to focus full time on finding the right agent after completing her graduation. The thought of taking up a non-modelling job had never entered her mind. But her father, with his traditional Muslim upbringing, had never been comfortable with the idea of his lovely daughter posing in front of the camera in skimpy clothing for strange men to have dirty fantasies about. There had been numerous arguments about this at home, which always ended with Zeenat stomping off to her room in anger. It was after an exceptionally unpleasant fight at home that Zeenat decided to move out of her father's house and live on her own while pursuing her modeling ambition.

Zeenat was astonished to discover how expensive it was to even rent a room in a working womens hostel in Mumbai. Her father flatly refused to support her financially if she continued in the 'immoral' line of modeling. She had borrowed some money from friends but she realised that it was barely enough to support her for a month or two. That is what had led her to send her CV to dozens of companies in the hope that someone may want to hire fresh psychology graduates.

The initial response had been dismal. With the economy on slowdown, she did not even get interview calls from any of the companies. Having burnt her bridges with her father, she became desperate for a job. She even asked all her classmates if they were aware of any openings for someone like her. When one of the boys from her college, called Rohit, called her to say that there might be something suitable for her, she felt a twinge of hope, even though Rohit had been one of the boys she had hated in college. He had been a complete pervert, openly staring at her breasts and finding all kinds of reasons to brush against her sexy body. Rohit had had an equally horny bunch of friends in college, and used to hang around with a really rough crowd of men from outside the college also. Zeenat remembered that Rohit and his friends would often stand at the college gates and pass lewd comments about Zeenat's sexiness as she entered or exited. Nonetheless, she was in no position to refuse help from any one, and so eagerly asked Rohit where the job was.

Rohit told her that he was aware of a company called 'Second Chance' that collaborated with prison authorities towards rehabilitation of convicts after they completed their sentences. The company sometimes hired psychology graduates to help monitor the psychological rehabilitation of the ex-convicts. He gave her the address of the company and advised her to send in an application, including her photograph. She was excited to soon receive an emailed response, acknowledging her application. The company's email asked her to send a few more biographical details about herself and, strangely, a few more photos including full-length ones. Zeenat took just minutes to send in nearly a dozen of her photos, including some she had taken for her modelling portfolio. She got a response from Second Chance the very next day, asking her to come for an interview the following week. That is how she found herself in the firm's office, located in the industrial part of Mumbai, sitting in front of the leering Mr. Gupta, the personnel manager of the company.

It was not much of an interview. The only questions asked by Mr. Gupta were basic in nature, he being more interested in staring at Zeenat's face and figure, particularly her bulging boobs. Soon he told her that the job was hers if she chose to accept it.

Zeenat explained that she was still unclear about the nature of her job. Mr. Gupta confirmed what Rohit had already told her - that Second Chance was working with prison authorities to help in rehabilitating ex-convicts. However, he provided more detail by explaining that the company specialised in rehabilitating male ex-convicts who had been jailed for 'sexual' crimes like rape or molestation or even 'eve teasing'. The company wanted to help in the social rehabilitation of such high-testosterone convicts by offering them stable employment after their release and by helping them acquire a healthier appreciation of female sexuality. Mr. Gupta further explained that Second Chance had entered into contracts with several factories in the area for placing these mostly semi-educated ex-convicts into shop-floor employment. However, Second Chance remained responsible for monitoring the social and psychological 'rehabilitation' of these ex-convicts. Zeenat's job would be to help the company understand whether the men still looked upon women as sexual objects to be abused and violated, or whether they had acquired a healthier appreciation of female sexuality. Mr. Gupta said that the job was 'unusual' in nature, and that is why they needed someone who had studied psychology, so that she could better understand and implement the 'special' techniques developed by the companies to evaluate the 'psychological progress' being made by the men.

In order to evaluate the men's progress, explained Mr. Gupta, Zeenat would be required to visit, every day, two or three of the factories where the ex-convicts rehabilitated by Second Chance were working. She would need to conduct interviews with the men according to standardised questionnaires developed by the company. She would also be required to carefully note all aspects of the men's behaviour, and give detailed reports about this to Mr. Gupta at the end of each working day. Once a week, she would participate in a 'exposure workshop' that the company conducted for the ex-convicts as well as others, aimed at educating young men about healthy female sexuality.

Zeenat was surprised by this job description and felt a little apprehensive at the thought of working with sex-convicts, but she was also happy that she was being asked to do something based on her educational background. "At least, I am not being hired just for my looks", she told herself, despite the lecherous Mr. Gupta's obvious appreciation of her womanly charms.

Her excitement increased even further as Mr. Gupta mentioned the salary that she would draw, a figure far beyond her expectations. With this amount, she realised, she would easily be able to rent a barsati in Mumbai and chase her modelling dreams. Mr. Gupta also informed her that before actually beginning work, she would be sent to the company's 'corporate headquarters', which was based in Dubai, for a two-week training workshop. Zeenat was absolutely delighted to hear this. She had never been abroad before, and wondered with girlish excitement about how much shopping she would be able to afford in Dubai...

Mr. Gupta broke into her thoughts to start a long spiel about how particular the company was about its internal rules and regulations, and how it expected all employees to strictly conform to them. Zeenat realised that this sort of lecture was probably standard for all recruitments, and pretended to patiently listen to Mr. Gupta, nodding obediently at intervals while her mind was daydreaming about her upcoming Dubai trip and a future glamorous life in tinsel town.

"Well, if you're OK with all that, then please go through your employment contract quickly and sign it", said Mr. Gupta. Zeenat leaned over to take the thick sheaf of papers Mr. Gupta was holding out. In the process, her pallu dropped down and the generous V between her large young globes flashed before Mr. Gupta. Zeenat again saw his eyes dwell longingly on her deep cleavage, and blushed furiously as she quickly grabbed the contract from Mr. Gupta, pulling her pallu back in place. She remained flustered as she leafed through the 30 odd pages of the contract, which seemed to go into painstaking details about tax deductions on her salary, the penalties on violation of company employment policies, etc. Nervous under Mr. Gupta's eyes, especially after having flashed her cleavage to him, she was finding it difficult to absorb it all. She was also conscious that Mr. Gupta was tapping his pen impatiently on the table, as he waited for her to sign the contract. After flipping through the first few pages in near incomprehension, Zeenat took a deep breath and turned directly to the last page, and appended her signature next to Mr. Gupta's. She then handed the contract back to Mr. Gupta, this time holding her pallu in place with her other hand, and was rewarded with an almost friendly smile. "Good, Zeenat. You are now part of the Second Chance family", he said.

The very next day, Zeenat found herself on the flight to Dubai, to the corporate headquarters of the company. The next two weeks were a bit of a blur. There was very little training as such, just a few sessions on psychological evaluations and some case histories of successfully rehabilitated sex-convicts in other countries. Most of her time was spent being introduced to a lot of 'senior executives' of the company, until she lost track of who was who. Almost every evening, she had to attend a 'company party' where she met even more executives and rich-looking men who were introduced only as 'important clients'. Barring some secretarial staff, all the company executives and clients seemed to be middle-aged men, and it was clear to Zeenat that they all appreciated her stunning looks. She grew to like the attention and the parties. She told herself that she would, in any case, need to get used to a glamorous lifestyle once she achieved her life dream of becoming a model and actress.

After two dizzying weeks in Dubai, Zeenat headed back to Mumbai and found herself in front of the leering Mr. Gupta again. He asked her about her 'training' and seemed amused at the girlish excitement with which she described her experiences in Dubai. He congratulated her on having completed the training successfully, and asked her whether she was ready to begin work, explaining that she would be on a three month probation. If she quit during this period, or was dismissed, she would need to return not only the salary she would have drawn until then, but also any other expenditure incurred by the company on her. Zeenat vaguely recalled some such clause from the employment contract she had skimmed through, and nodded in agreement.

"Very well, Zeenat. As I explained, our rehabilitation groups are spread over several different companies, mostly working as factory hands Today, you will visit two of the factories, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. You will be happy to see the colleagues who will accompany you during these visits. Rohit, please come in!"

To Zeenat's surprise, her old classmate Rohit from the college entered the room with a big smile. Four other young men followed him. "Hello Zeenat, I am so happy you managed to secure the employment at Second Chance. I had forgotten to tell you that I had also applied at the same company, and I will be working with you. I hope you recognise some of our other college friends too."

It was on hearing these words that Zeenat realised that the four young men who had entered with Rohit were guys who used to be part of his obnoxious group in college. Two of them were former classmates of Zeenat though she had never spoken to either of them. The other two were from the rough uneducated types who used to hang around with Rohit and his friends, harassing all the attractive girls in the college.

Zeenat was quite upset at this, and wondered how Rohit and his nasty friends had managed to join the same company as she. Nonetheless, she did not want to start her new job on a negative note, so she mustered up a false smile and said, "It is nice to see you all again. I hope we will enjoy working together". Rohit and the other boys replied that they certainly would, though Zeenat was puzzled by the sniggers that passed through the room at this response, including from Mr. Gupta.

Mr. Gupta said, "Zeenat, Rohit and the other boys will drive you to the factory floors in the company's pick-up. They will stay with you during your interactions with the men and make an independent assessment of their behaviour. However, the main part of the evaluation will be focused on your own interaction with the ex-convicts. Rohit and the others will only be passive observers. They can not interfere in any aspect of the interaction." He also handed over some sheets of paper to Zeenat, explaining that these were the 'questionnaires' she would need to administer to the ex-convicts.

Zeenat nodded, not quite understanding, but keen to be out of Mr. Gupta's office. She accompanied Rohit and the four other young men to a company car parked outside. Zeenat was made to sit in the back seat in between two of the boys, who had difficulty turning their faces away from her. She remembered how these boys had always lusted after her, and realised that things were no different now.

Their first destination was a large factory floor with a dozen large machines, each with 2 or 3 large, rough-looking men working on it. The men seemed to vary from the late-twenties to the mid-forties in age.

At first the workers didn't notice Zeenat and her colleagues, but as she was led further inside, her presence began to be noticed. The reaction started with a few low whistles but soon degenerated into a chorus of catcalls. Zeenat was stunned. Though she was used to such harassment on the streets, she had expected to be treated with some respect at her workplace. She looked expectantly at Rohit and the others, waiting for them to chastise the factory workers for their behaviour. Instead, Rohit gave her an oily smile and said, "as you know Zeenat, these are all men with a history of uncontrollable sexual urges. It will be a challenge for them to behave well in front of an extremely sexy girl like you. Hopefully, we will see some improvement over time. But meanwhile, please observe their behaviour closely. I and the other boys will also take close note of how they behave towards you, without interfering in any way, as per our orders".

Zeenat wondered whether she should object to Rohit, who was now her colleague, calling her a "sexy girl" to her face, but before she could decide, Rohit was addressing the workers, telling them about Zeenat's duties. He explained to them that Zeenat would conduct interviews with them and that they should cooperate with her. To her consternation, he went on to tell them them that she mainly wanted to understand their sexual urges and fanstasies. So they should not be shy and should open up with her about what they fantasised about doing to the women they found desirable. . This drew chuckles from most of the men, and made Zeenat blush. One of the men called out obscenely in Hindi that Zeenat was probably already 'an expert on men's fantasies', leading to hoots and laughs from the rest of the men.

Zeenat had a knot in her stomach as she looked at Rohit, hoping he would say something to control the men, but he simply pointed to the questionnaire in her hand, and told her to proceed with the interviews.

Until now, Zeenat had not bothered to read through the questionnaires, presuming that they would be standard psychological evaluations. However, when she started administering the interview to the group of men, she soon found her voice trembling in panic. The questions were very embarrassing! She had to ask things like which part of a woman's body the men found 'most sexy'; whether they fantasized about forcing themselves on girls; what kind of sexual fantasies they imagined women had; whether they were convinced that women secretly enjoyed being violated non-consensually by virile men, etc. To ask such questions to men who were very clearly undressing her with their eyes made her almost choke with embarrassment. The men clearly enjoyed her discomfort. All of them hit upon her verbally. Many of them teased her by going into gratuitous sexual details in their responses, making her flush as their colleagues hooted and laughed at her reaction. The descriptions got more and more explicit as the interviews proceeded, and soon the men were finding opportunities to grope and pinch her while describing their dirtiest fantasies. She squealed in protest the first time that happened, but strangely Rohit and the other colleagues from Second Chance did not back her protests. As the groping and pinching became more and more frequent, Zeenat was aware that her panties were getting wet in response. He heart was beating audibly and her face was flushed, as she stammered through the questions and responses, trying her best to ignore the hands wandering against her shapely bottom or brushing against her boobs. Her primary concern now was that the hormone charged men should not see or smell the wetness between her legs.