Zelda's Sapphic Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they kissed deeply, Zelda rubbed Malon's virgin pussy. This caused the redhead to moan into Zelda's mouth. The kiss was broken so they could breathe, as the princess started licking her lover's breasts. Malon gasped in pleasure, her eyes twinkling yet still looking so innocent. Zelda continued to let her tongue travel across Malon's breasts, slipping two fingers inside the redhead. She moaned in pleasure followed by a slight whimper at her first time being penetrated.

Malon did not need to worry, however. Zelda was experienced for one so young and made sure to take it slowly. Her fingers danced gently inside her lover's pussy. At the same time, her tongue swirled around Malon's red nipple, making sure it was nice and hard. Then Zelda closed her lips around it, sucking softly. These new sensations sent a wave of pleasure over Malon, who had never even dreamed of such things until Zelda arrived.

Once she knew the pain of her broken hymen had mostly subsided, Zelda let her fingers begin their real work inside Malon's tight little pussy. The princess bent them up and down repeatedly as the redhead moaned over and over. Zelda's lips did not leave Malon's nipple. She sucked harder and harder as she felt her partner shiver underneath her. The sucking and fingering promised to make Malon cum early, but Zelda wasn't going to allow it yet. She slowed down and curbed her intensity as Malon gasped for air.

Zelda eventually ceased her attention to Malon's nipple, leaving it swollen and wet. The princesses' fingers danced lazily inside her redheaded lover, keeping her just on the edge of orgasm but not able to reach it. Malon's body shook at the pent-up sexual frustration but she trusted Zelda. She gave herself in to another series of kisses with the princess, inadvertently making her desperation known by their urgency. The blonde began sucking on her partner's neck, causing the girl to squirm. Harder and harder she sucked until there was a fair-sized lovebite on Malon's neck.

Finally Zelda decided to let Malon have more pleasure than ever before. A third finger entered the redhead and they bent up and down to the point of the tops shifting downward, almost as if Zelda were making a closed fist. Malon screamed loudly and came as a flutter of startled birds flew by overhead. Zelda removed her fingers and put them into her mouth, sucking off Malon's cum. She looked at her lover, who was bathed in moonlight. Malon looked spent but Zelda had a feeling she coukd do more with her before she gave in to exhaustion.

"I love you, Zelda," Malon whispered.

"I love you too."

Laying on the blanket, Zelda watched as Malon sat up. She began licking Zelda's breasts, her tongue moving hesitantly at first. Malon soon grew bolder, her tongue travelling faster. She traced the outline of Zelda's breasts then flicked her tongue across the hard pink nipple. Zelda moaned, and Malon took this as encouragement to continue. The farmgirl watched as the nipple moved back and forth from her hard licks and got an idea. She began moving Zelda's nipple in circles with her tongue, causing the princess to smile and moan softly.

Malon soon moved lower, licking the tight muscles of Zelda's stomach. The princess stroked her lover's hair as she enjoyed the tongue on her body. Eventually Malon moved back up for a kiss and Zelda kissed her very deeply. When they were finished, Malon found Zelda's exposed clit and started licking. She of course had never had sex before and barely knew what she was doing, but some instinct inside of her was telling her what to do so she obeyed.

Her tongue moved in circles on the blonde's clit, causing her to thrash around somewhat. Malon continued and pushed two fingers in as Zelda had done. The princess did not stop moaning so she continued, thrusting her fingers in and out. Following the guiding voice inside her, Malon began sucking on Zelda's clit. This elicited a louder moan so the redhead kept it up. She nibbled on the clit in between sucking, her fingers rapidly thrusting inside the blonde princess. Zelda managed to voice her approval in between moans.

Again the voice provided insight and Malon once again listened. Withdrawing her fingers, she replaced them with her tongue. Zelda looked down in surprise. How did Malon know to do that? She had no time to ask questions, however. Malon was still inexperienced and didn't know how to pace herself. This resulted in her tongue being relentless, licking hard and fast up and down the inside of Zelda's pussy. It seemed as though the princess would not stop moaning and this served to provide further encouragement.

There was also a sense of approval from whatever was guiding her. Malon had no idea who or what it was but she was quite pleased. She changed her tongue's movement so that it swished left and right, covering the width between the walls of Zelda's pussy. Malon kept getting harder and harder and her tongue began to ache. Her reward for her persistence came soon enough though. It was Zelda's turn to scream and Malon felt her pussy contract around her tongue. Zelda's body convulsed and she came hard. Malon needed no prompting and licked up all the cum.

"How did you know to do that?" Zelda asked after catching her breath.

"I'm not sure. At first it felt like some sort of an instinct. Then I realized that it was a voice talking to me, instructing me. I felt its sense of approval for our love and knew it wasn't something bad, so I listened. Does that sound strange?"

"Not at all," Zelda assured her. She was pretty sure she knew who Malon was talking about and had a feeling her guess would be confirmed soon enough.

"I'm glad you don't mind. I'm rather tired now though," Malon said with an apologetic tone.

Zelda just smiled at her. She stood up and gestured for Malon to follow. The farmgirl did, picking up the blanket before heading back inside the house behind the princess. They padded up to Malon's room and the redhead slipped easily into her bed. She was about to invite Zelda to join her when she suddenly felt the warmth of her lover's body beside her already. Malon cuddled up against Zelda, her head on the blonde's breast. Zelda pulled the blanket over their naked bodies and held Malon close.

It certainly seems like Zelda has found her partner at last. But is it possible a visit to Princess Peach in the next chapter could change Zelda's choice? Again, please comment with your thoughts. Constructive criticism also welcome, negativity will be shunned.

12