Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said.

What followed was stream of pornography across her screen. Some were of girls in various stated of undress in their bedroom, in a classroom, outdoors. Some were of couples having sex, of blowjobs, of girls making out. Pictures of girls taking selfies. One of her selfies showed up, then a second. For most of the pictures she said yes, her mind roiling with desire. Finally the pictures stopped.

Are you horny?

"Oh God yes, please, I need to come," she begged.

Not yet, my sweet.

She begged. She pleaded. She offered to do anything he wanted, but he refused.

New game. We are going to look at more pictures. If the picture has a blue star in the corner, you can touch yourself, but only for as long as the blue star is showing. Ready?

Another stream of pictures started. At seemingly random times a blue star would come up. As soon as she saw the star, her hand would plunge down to her clit and furiously rub her pleasure button. The star never displayed for long, never allowing her the release she so desperately craved. Her well trained mind obeyed her cues, dutifully pulling her hand away as soon as the star left. Pictures of a girl with two guys. Pictures of girls in ropes, a girl bolted helpless onto a giant 'X', girls with their mouth held open by a metal device. Pictures of girls in public. Pornographic imagery poured into her receptive brain. She was a whimpering mess by the time the pictures stopped.

It looks like you're hot. Get an ice cube.

She got an ice cube from her freezer and came back to her position on the bed, legs spread wide in front of her laptop.

Rub your hot pussy with the ice cube. That should cool you off.

Pri whined in protest but obeyed. She spasmed as she touched her sensitive clit with the ice, the melted water running down her slit. She then ran in down along her hot pussy lips and back up. Had in not been for the cold, her actions would have certainly made her come, but the ice was driving her body further and further from her orgasm.

Hold it on your clit until I tell you.

Pri pressed the ice cube to her hardened nub, twitching as she endured the pain.

Move it around now.

After a few repetitions the ice cube had all but disappeared and her pussy was almost numb. Her mind, on the other hand, was completely inflamed.

Let's look at some more pictures.

The process restarted. Initially the blue star showed for longer periods, but her clit was still numb from the ice cube. As the pictures rolled by her pussy returned to her throbbing state. Blue stars became less common and stayed on the screen for shorter periods of time as she drove herself crazy with lust. And then another message appeared.

Get an ice cube.

"No, please, I can't take any more."

Now.

Pri knew what she had to do. She returned with an ice cube, now sitting on a wet spot on her bed and spread her legs for the camera. She ran the ice cube all over her pussy, freezing her poor clit into numbness by the time the ice had melted. Then the pictures started again. She had lost all track of time, completely wrapped up in the sexual torture she was inflicting on herself. The blue star would appear for long moments as her pussy warmed up, then slowly became less common. Pri was shaking with need, pinching and pulling on her nipples as picture after picture scrolled by, waiting for blue star to come back.

A picture of a girl taking a selfie in a mirror came up, accompanied by a blue star. The picture changed to one of a girl licking another girl's pussy, and the blue star stayed. Pri rubbed herself hard, trying to milk every last bit of pleasure before the star vanished. A woman strapped spread eagle on a bed, and still the star remained. Pri gasped as her long denied orgasm suddenly burst upon her. A picture of a woman being fucked from behind and the star stayed on. She let out a strangled moan as she started to come, staring at the screen transfixed as her mind went orange. Pri bucked on the bed, her body thrashing as she climaxed and still the blue star stayed on. She had been denied for so long she didn't want to stop, forcing her eyes to stay on the screen, forcing herself to keep coming and coming, even after it became painful. Finally her mind couldn't take it any more and she passed out.

Some time later she awoke, flushed and disoriented. She raised her exhausted head, confused eyes looking at her laptop.

Looks like someone had a good time.

"Yeah, oh my God."

A wave of embarrassment washed over her as she realized what had just happened. She must have looked like a complete slut, masturbating for a stranger on the web.

Sleep well, you've earned it.

Pri nodded and finally closed her legs. She placed the laptop back on her desk, swatted off her light, and fell into a deep, deep sleep.

12