Zero, Fifty or One Hundred

Story Info
Another Sequel to Ahazur's Story.
13.6k words
4.39
54.5k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streetdog
Streetdog
118 Followers

Another Sequel to Ahazura's story

This story is in response to Ahazura's offer for other author's to write alternative endings. I really didn't care for some of the endings. Luke was a predator not some Gay guy who just happens to get turned on by dirty dancing with a female. Sharon although a little stupid really just got in over her head. I do like BTB stories but I also like reconciliations. There are many ways to end a story and not all the time does someone have to go to extremes. Sometimes things are worth fighting for and sometimes not. Bob was never going to be a cuckled and I don't think that Sharon really understood the ramifications of her actions.

I really wanted to get this story out fast before people forgot the original part one. If you didn't read part one you might want to read it first. Since this was done in a hurry, I did not get anyone to edit it. I am sure many of my critics will make those comments, So I acknowledge that I do need someone to edit for me. All the mistakes are mine, I own them. Please read and enjoy just for the sake of the story line.

I wrote this in the point of views of the main characters, so it does bounce back and forth a little. I am trying to get better at adding dialog, please bear with me.

*****

BOB

I just looked at Sharon as she sat there trembling. Again I said, "Zero, Fifty or One Hundred, what is it going to be?"

Sharon was now gasping for air as she said, "Bob, Please let me explain."

Now the anger in me was boiling up. I yelled, "Sharon, I don't want to hear any excuses just yet, YOU decide what it is going to be."

Still gasping for air and her face was white as a sheet, she sobbed, "Bob, I love you more than anything in the world and I made a huge mistake. I will do anything to make this right. One Hundred."

"Sharon," I said, For this to work, you must be one hundred percent truthful with me, Do you understand?"

"Yes," Sharon replied.

"Sharon have you had any sexual contact of any kind with Luke Jonas. By that I mean anything more than what I already know about your dirty dancing and swapping spit with him?"

"No," she replied.

"Were you planning on having sex with him tonight?"

Sharon jumped up and while trying to grab me she said, "No, No, No, why would you think that? I was just going to have dinner with him."

"Well," I replied, First off why would Luke Jonas feel the need to get a room at the hotel, which by the way, you were aware of. Secondly, why would you wear that little black dress? The one you look so sexy in. You know the one you always wear when we go out on our dates?"

"Bob, I swear it was just going to be dinner. Luke did a favor for me and I kind of owed him this."

"Oh, yes the supposed favor of deleting the video of you acting like a slut?"

Tears were now pouring down Sharon's face as she said, "yes."

I said, "So Sharon, You deceive me. You lie to me. You act like a slut with another guy. You give him your soiled panties, and you have a couple of make out sessions' with him. Then you dress to impress him knowing that he has a hotel room, just in case. Why would I not think that you were heading out to cheat on me?"

Sharon was crying hard at this point.

I said," Sharon, stand up and take off that dress right here."

She replied, "Please Bob, haven't I humiliated myself enough?"

"JUST DO IT" I yelled.

She stood up and shimmied out of the dress. There she stood with a very revealing black lace, push up bra and a matching black thong that barely covered her freshly shave pussy. She had Black thigh high hose and black high heels.

I was trembling mad. "Sharon, look at yourself in the mirror and tell me again, that you were not planning on fucking him tonight."

"Bob, I swear, I was not going to fuck him. I dressed this way for you. I did not know that you were going to be home. I was really was going to have dinner with him and then I was going to go to your office and seduce you. I know this looks bad and I know that I have done some things that I shouldn't have. You have to believe me. I told Luke that this was the last time we would see each other. I was planning on making a commitment to our marriage."

I said, "You made that commitment when you said, I Do. Get dressed and lets go meet Mr. Jonas."

I called Sharon's mother who was babysitting Casey and asked if she could keep her for the night. She agreed.

Sharon ran up stairs and changed into a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt. as she was coming down the stairs, I heard her phone alert, that a text was coming in. Sharon grabbed her phone.

I said "don't you dare! Give it to me". She handed the phone over. "Password," she replied "Casey." I then said, "how sweet of you thinking of OUR DAUGHTER, as you were cheating on us."

The text was from Luke Jonas and read, "Hey babe, where are you? I have a table in the back and waiting for you."

I replied for Sharon, "On my way, be patient. See you in 15".

We sat quietly as we drove to the hotel. As I parked the car Sharon said, "Please don't get into trouble. He is not worth you going to jail. It's my fault, I caused this."

"Sharon," I replied, "doesn't he know you are married?" Her silence told me all I needed to know.

I let Sharon lead the way. I did notice a man sitting by himself in the back corner, very private. He looked up and saw Sharon and waved her over. He did not know me so, I walked a few steps behind her. As she approached the table Mr. Jonas stood up and tried to pull her in for a kiss. Sharon pulled away. Luke Jonas got a confused look on his face as I stepped in front of Sharon.

I noticed a quick look of panic as he scanned the room, I supposed he was looking for an escape.

I said. "Mr. Jonas, sit down, we have some things to discuss."

Luke said, "No, I don't think we have anything to discuss, I am leaving."

I said. Mr. Jonas your safest option is to sit down. as long as you are sitting I won't pound you into the ground. So sit down!"

Hesitantly, he sat down.

I said, "Sharon has something that she wants to say and then we are going to talk. again as long as we are talking, you are safe."

Luke, nodded.

Sharon immediately said, "Luke, This is my husband Bob. I do not ever want to see or talk to you again. I have probably ruined my marriage by my actions, and you are not without at least some fault. I want my panties back right now and I want your assurances that the video has been deleted."

Luke said, "Sharon, I told you that he deleted the video, so it's gone. I didn't bring your panties with me, but I will get them back to you."

I looked at Sharon and said, "Leave."

As she was walking away, Luke said, "So what are we going to do? Is this where the jealous husband attacks the guy that his wife was having an affair with?"

I said, "No, we are going to talk."

Luke said, "why would I want to talk to you?"

I replied, "Because I am sure that you don't want to be the cause of our marriage breaking up. Or, if that's not a concern of yours, then it's in your best interest.?

"And how is it in my best interest?" Luke replied.

"Let's just say, that I have done some checking on you, and you have been a very bad boy. In fact, I know that if you get involved in one more scandal, you will be fired. I also know that If I file and alienation of affection suit against you and the company, you will be ruined."

Staring at me with fire in his eyes, Luke said. "What do you want?"

I replied, "Just the truth."

Luke said, "so if I tell you the truth, I walk out of here unscathed and you don't file a complaint at my job.?"

"Exactly" I replied, "But it must be the truth. You see I already know most of what has been going on. So I will know, if you are lying. If you lie, all bets are off. Do I make myself clear?"

He nodded.

"So start at the beginning, and don't leave anything out. I want details."

Luke explained everything just as I knew them to be. He told about going out to meet the women on their girls night and that there are several single women that are in that group. He stated that he never set out to hook up with Sharon. In the past she had always rebuffed his approaches. A few weeks ago, we were dancing. She was so hot that he figured she wanted it. When she gave him her panties, he figured that was a green light. He told me about their lunches and their make out sessions. Then he dropped the bomb.

Luke said, "During one of our make out sessions, things got a little hot and heavy. I was fondling her breasts and feeling her up. I was able to get her bra hiked up and I started sucking on her tits. This seemed to really get her going. I slid my hands into her panties and was fingering her. Sharon was rocking back and forth. She kept stroking my cock, through my pants. I pulled it out. She Then started jacking me off. I pushed her head down, but she was resisting. So I kept up the pressure, playing with her clit. Finally, She went down and took me in her mouth. By this time I was ready to cum. I held her head down and came."

"I said, did she swallow?"

He nodded yes.

"I don't believe you."

He said, "I told you the truth, I am sorry for my actions in this. I shouldn't have hooked up with her. But I did. I swear, that was as far as we went. Sharon told me that this was going to be the last time we met, so I figured that I would be able to get her to give me a good bye fuck."

"I still don't believe she gave you a blow job."

Luke, had a sullen look on his face and pulled out his cell phone. He scrolled through and found a video. He turned it to me and hit play.

I saw him and Sharon talking. Then I saw Sharon going down on him. I looked at Luke and said, "Send this to my phone right now."

He did. Once I confirmed it was on my phone. I smashed his phone and took the SIM card. I Told him I would pay for the phone and there had better not be any other copies of this floating around.

He denied that there were any other copies, but was upset about losing the other things on his phone. I reminded him that this was a small price to pay for his actions.

As I was getting up to leave, Luke said, "Look, I know it doesn't mean much, but I am sorry for my part in this. I know that Sharon loves you and was stopping this to focus on your marriage. I hope you can work past this and stay together."

I left.

Sharon was sitting in the car when I got outside. The ride home was a quiet one.

When we got home, I told Sharon to give me a half an hour and then we would talk some more. She went into the bedroom and closed the door.

I went to my home office and down loaded all the texts from Sharon's phone and the video from Luke's phone. I verified that I captured everything and then mad three DVD copies and saved the original in a hidden file on my laptop and copied it to a thumb drive.

I fixed myself two shots of Jamison's and then called for Sharon to come down.

Sharon walked in with a hopeful look on her face and said, "Where do we go from here?"

Looking directly in her eyes, I said, "Sharon, was everything you said to me the truth and the whole truth?"

She said, "absolutely the truth."

I was watching for any signs of deception, but did not notice any. Was she that good that she could lie to my face without any signs. I thought that I really knew her and could always tell when she was lying. I never had a cause to suspect anything on this scale. Usually her lies revolved around buying new shoes or clothes. She would always lie about the cost. But now this, I really could not see any deception.

The problem though, was I had the video.

Now was the time to confront her. I said, "Sharon, your boyfriend, (I called him her boyfriend just to piss her off) says that you guys went further that what you are telling me."

She jumped up and said, "that's a lie, I swear we did not go any further than kissing and some light petting which I already told you."

"Why would Luke say that then?"

She replied, "I don't know. What did he say happened?"

While watching for her reaction, I said, "Luke said that he pushed you bra up and he sucked on your titties, and that he fingered you."

With fire in her eyes she yelled that's a GOD DAMN LIE!"

"Is it," I said. "What would you say if I told you that he also said that you gave him a blow job?"

Sharon went pale and stumbled to a chair so she could sit down. She started hyperventilating as she tried to say, "I swear...Not true...Never..."

I turned my laptop around and started the video. She clearly saw her talking to Luke, then the video showed her head in his lap bobbing up and down.

Sharon passed out.

I just left her there.

I packed three suit cases, grabbed all my important papers, laptop, golf clubs and left.

SHARON

I woke up at three-thirty in the morning still sitting on the couch in Bob's home office. I looked around trying to clear my head. Was this just some bad dream.

I walked up to our bedroom expecting to see Bob asleep in the bed. He was not there and the bed looked like nobody has been in it. I could feel the tears welling up as I ran to his closet. Empty. I ran through the house and saw his car was gone, his golf clubs which I usually stumble over, gone. I ran back to his office and noticed it was in a state of disarray. His laptop and work papers gone.

It all came back to me, everything. I had been so arrogant. I should have stopped when Vickie confronted me. I was being selfish. I deserved to have a good time. I was having fun. I never intended for it to go this far. I was just caught up in someone paying attention to me.

Now, my marriage is in ruin and it is my fault. But what is not my fault is that video. Where did it come from? How did they make it look like I did something, that I really didn't do?

I know where to find the answer. That piece of shit Luke Jonas set me up.

I didn't sleep the rest of the night. I thought about calling Bob, but I knew he wouldn't answer his phone. I had to get answers and then maybe, I can convince Bob to come back.

I went to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee when I saw a note and a DVD. I picked up the note and read.

Sharon,

As you might know by now, I have moved out. I offered you a chance to save our Marriage. If you remember Zero, Fifty or One Hundred, was based upon

1- You telling me the truth

2- You not having any sexual contact with Luke Jonas or anyone else for that matter.

You lied to me about your sexual contact with Luke Jonas as evidenced by the video, which I left you a copy just in case you want to relive your affair.

You have destroyed me and our family. I know that you are a good mom to our daughter and I am not planning on trying to take her away from you. I am planning on getting an attorney and am going to file for divorce. I will be fair and let you keep the house as long as you do not move that shit head in or any other boyfriend until Casey turns 18. I will leave you half of the savings account even though I put most of the money in it. I will pay you child support but will not give you one cent in alimony. You have a job and can pay for your own entertainment. I will keep Casey on my insurance but you will need to get your own through your job, as well as your own car insurance. I want liberal visitations with Casey. I urge you to consult an attorney and I am sure they will tell you that I am being fair. If you fight me on this, I assure you that I will go after everything. I will make sure that your parents and friends seen the video. I don't want you to contact me at this time as I am angry and hurt. I know that I will need to talk to you at some point as we do have a child to consider. Right now is not the time. I will use Irreconcilable differences for the divorce as I really do not wish to hurt you. I only ask that you don't throw blame on me for this. I know that you must have been feeling lonely to seek out the company of another man and I accept the blame for not being the husband you needed. I thought working hard to secure ours and our daughters future was a good thing and I guess I neglected the best thing that ever happened to me, YOU. I will always love you, I just can't clear my head of you giving that shit head a blow job. I will come over as soon as I get a steady place to live to get the rest of my personal things. I would like to do it while you are not there. I promise that I will not take any furniture or Yours or Casey's things. Again, I am sorry for not being the husband you wanted.

Bob

I really was in no shape to go to work on Friday, but I needed to save my marriage and needed to talk to Luke Jonas to do that. I didn't want to call him, since I didn't know how Bob found everything out. I figured he had my phone bugged and I didn't want him to think I was still seeing Luke.

When I got to work, the first person I saw was Vickie. She immediately said, "My God Sharon what happened to you, you look like shit?"

I busted out crying and sobbed, "Vickie, I really screwed up. Bob found out about Luke Jonas and me. He thinks that we had sex, but I didn't. I admit what I did do was wrong but I never let it get that far. I think he is going to divorce me."

Vickie said, "Sharon, I warned you about this and you didn't listen. I am your friend and will help you all I can, but I will not lie for you. Whether you had sex with Luke Jonas or not is not relevant. You should not have even got that close to him. Bob must be devastated."

"Vickie, I swear, I really didn't do anything with Luke and yes I agree it should not have gotten as far as it did. Bob was willing to work through this until Luke lied to him and said that I gave him a blow job. To Bob that was a deal breaker. Vickie I swear, I never gave him a blow job or even got any further than some kissing and light petting."

"Vickie, Luke gave Bob a video that shows me going down on Luke. I don't know where it came from but it is not true, That never happened."

Vickie replied, "Sharon could you have been drugged and just not remember it?"

"No Vickie, I never did it period. I need to find Luke and see why he did this to me, will you come with me, I really don't want to be alone with him?"

"Just stop and think Sharon," Vickie said. " If I go with you he will just deny everything. You know he is on shaky grounds with his job as it is. If he confesses in front of me he will lose his job. No we need to get him to talk to you and record it. I am sure he will only admit to something with you alone. I have a small recorder that I tape meetings with, you can take it with you. I think you should hide it though, so he doesn't know you are recording."

"But Vickie would it be legal to record him without his knowledge? How could we use it?"

"Sharon, we only need to convince Bob, that it is not true."

Vickie helped me strap the recorder to my thigh, high up under my dress. I went to Luke's office.

As I walked into his office, Luke looked up and said, "So what do I owe this honor to, haven't you screwed with me enough? You husband made it perfectly clear, that if he found us together, that I would get hurt. I don't need that kind of trouble."

I was trying to suppress my anger as I talked. "Luke I guess it doesn't really matter anymore. Bob left me, thanks to some video of us, that never happened."

Luke got an indignant look on his face and said, "Are you accusing me of something?"

I said, "No, I just don't understand why you would do that to my marriage. We both know, you gave him the video. Now my marriage is toast and we are headed for divorce court. Bob won't even talk to me. So cut the crap and tell me how you did it?"

Streetdog
Streetdog
118 Followers