Zero, Fifty or One Hundred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke replied, "Sharon, it's not that simple, you see, I spent a lot of money on last night and you and Bob blew it. If you remember, I did you a favor and you were supposed to reciprocate."

"But Luke, I told you dinner only. You knew I was going to try to fix things in my marriage."

With a smile Luke said, "Dinner only, but you knew I was going to get the hotel room. If you had not planned on properly thanking me, you should have said so. Of course the other video would have made it to YouTube."

"Let me get this straight. You were going to make me have sex with you by blackmail. Luke even for you that's low."

"Listen Sharon, you are one of the finest women around and I would have never approached you until you gave me your underwear. So don't act all high and mighty. Now you come here and want me to fix your marriage. That is going to cost you."

Barely holding myself together I spat, "just exactly what is it going to cost and how are you going to fix my marriage?"

With another smirk on his face, Luke said, "You figure it out, You tell me what you are willing to do to save your marriage and if I am in agreement and this time after you complete your end of the bargain, I will give you the means to fix your marriage."

"I will do anything, I need Bob back, what do you want?"

Luke now had that look of satisfaction on his face and aid, "Since Bob is not around, You come to my apartment this evening and plan on staying the whole weekend. Bring whatever clothes you need to come to work on Monday. You will be staying the entire weekend. If on Monday I am SATISFIED that you held up your end of the agreement in a friendly manner, I will give you what you need to fix your marriage. Any tricks and I will destroy you and your reputation."

I shot back, "You know I can't spend the weekend with you, I have a five year old daughter, to take care of."

"That my dear is not my problem," Luke said.

"So let me get this straight, If I spend the weekend with you and I presume it means to have sex with you, you will give me what I need to fix my marriage and I will never have to see you again."

Looking right into my eyes Luke said, "since you are offering to have sex with me, I will keep up my end of the agreement. BUT, by sex, you will agree to any kind of sex that I want, all weekend. And You have to make me believe that you want to be there, No dead fish, pardon the pun."

Now with fear in my heart I said, "Luke you have to promise not to hurt me or mark me in anyway. If I do this Bob can never know and if you mark me, he may find out."

Luke said, "I will not hurt you, but I may suck a few hickies on you, You'll just have to stay away from your husband until they go away. My thoughts on this is we will have consensual sex, orally, vaginally and anally all weekend. Come Monday, I will give you what you need and never bother you again."

I said, "What time and where do you live, I need to go and make babysitting arrangements."

Luke just had to throw more salt onto the wound when he said, "Why don't you have Bob watch his kid, while you and I fuck all weekend?"

I left.

Back in my office, I played the tape for Vickie.

She had a shocked look on her face and said, "what a bastard. The tape insinuates that he will fix this but he did say how. How do we get beyond the video. The only way Bob would believe us would be to discredit the video."

I agreed.

Then Vickie perked up and said, "I think I know someone who can help. Ron's Brother is married to a detective with the County Sherriff's Office. If you want I can call her and see if she can help us.

I said, "Please call here, we only have a few hours to get this done otherwise, I am fucked." Not losing the double meaning to that statement.

Vickie called her sister in law, who agreed to meet us, but told us not at work. Vickie and I took the rest of the day off and met her at my house.

I was surprised to see a 30ish Blond bombshell walk in. Vickie introduced us. Her name was Keri. Vickie said don't let her looks fool you. She graduated college Magna Cum Laude and is a black belt in Hopkido and Jiu Jitsu.

I explained to Keri exactly what happened, I left nothing out from the very beginning. When I was finished Keri said, "I am sorry that you are going through all this. Yes you acted foolishly but what he is doing is in effect blackmail. Let me see the DVD."

I played it on my lap top. Keri Studied it and replayed it several times. Suddenly, I saw a smile on her face. She said, "I need an expert to look at this, but I think this is spliced with two different women. If you look closely, when you are supposedly giving him the blow job, we never see your face. We only see your face while you are talking and a little bit of making out with him. I suspect he was using a small camera on the dashboard of his car. If you look closely, the girl giving the blow job has a similar shirt on but not exactly the same print as the one you have on. Also the hair although the same color, one is longer than the other. There is a break in the tape, which means it was stopped and started again. I think an expert can prove that these are two different women.

I finally started to feel better, then Keri said, "the only problem is he might claim that these are two different times maybe weeks or months apart."

I looked closely at the video and saw the differences. I said, "I have never had hair that long in several years and I am sure that I can get other pictures and friends to verify that."

Keri said, "that is good but it doesn't make the blackmail case. You are going to have to meet up with him so that we can prove that he intended to use you for sex in return for saving your marriage."

I said, "Why, if we can prove the tape to be a fraud, then I can save my marriage. I could give a shit about anything else."

Keri agreed but said," That may be true but think of the next woman put in this position. I am sure you are not the first and won't be the last unless you stop him. Also my expert doesn't do private cases, I am sure we can find someone who does. My guy works for the Sherriff and can only help if we are working a case. I know what I am asking will take a lot of courage. Do you want me to help you find someone?"

I said, "No, I want to get this pig, pardon the pun."

We had to act fast as there was only a few hours left until I had to meet Luke. Keri was great, she lined up people to get me wired and to come and save me when the time comes. Keri was going to be in a van that was set up to monitor the bugs that they put on me. They placed one in my purse and sewed a small one onto a bra. The bra was for both audio and video and just looked like a decoration. Vickie would watch Casey for me.

My job was to get Luke to say that I had to perform sex acts and in return, He would give me the ability to save my marriage. I assumed that meant he would provide proof that the video is a fraud and a statement that I did not give him a blow job, although he never really said how he would save my marriage.

I arrived at his apartment exactly at seven o'clock. I stood outside his door for a few minutes trying to get my nerve up. Finally, I knocked.

Luke opened the door and asked me in. I was surprised because he was acting like the gentleman that I had been flirting with at the bar and during my lunch breaks. Once in the door, Luke took my coat and tossed it over a chair. He stood back and was looking me up and down. I felt so dirty, like I was on display for him. Finally I talked.

"Luke, I need to be sure that if we do this, that you will up hold your end of the bargain."

Luke had a dumb look on his face and said, "I told you, I would."

"How Luke, how are you going to save my marriage?" I said.

Luke replied, "Don't you worry about that, it will be taken care of."

"Luke, you know I really don't want to do this. You are forcing me to have sex with you, to save my marriage. A marriage that I could have salvaged had you not given that video to my husband. A video that we both know is a fake."

Now Luke had a stern look on his face, and said, "first off, it was not me that initiated the dirty dancing. It was not me that gave away my underwear. So don't act so high and mighty. Had you just come to dinner with me, this would have been over with by now. No, you had to bring your husband and embarrass me in public."

"Luke, you don't understand, Bob knew all about us, I don't know how, but he was waiting for me when I was leaving to see you. If he didn't come my marriage would have been toast. Then you gave him that video and now it is toast."

"Look Sharon, had you come alone, we would have had dinner, some dancing and then we would have come to my room and had sex. You would have went home and none of this would have happened. YOU got stupid and did something to cause suspicion. You want this fixed, then do what we agreed upon."

"And just what did we agree on?" I spat back.

Luke then, got a serious frown on his face and said, "You wouldn't happen to be trying to get me to admit that I set this up are you? You are not recording this, are you?"

A bolt of panic ran through me as I said "NO!"

Luke then said, "Well let's see."

He snatched my purse and dumped it out on the floor. He looked through everything but did not find the bug. Then he took my coat and looked through the pockets and felt the lining. again no bug. Finally he looked at me and said, "strip."

I said, "what?"

Luke said, "Before we say anything more, you need to strip down so I can make sure you are not wired."

I was expecting the door to burst open at anytime, but nothing. I started to strip. First my blouse and then my skirt. He felt through them and tossed them on the chair.

He said, "the bra and panties also. Don't worry, I will see you like this a lot this weekend."

I took the bra and threw it at him and lowered my panties. I think that he was mesmerized by looking at my breast and shaved pussy, because he didn't notice the bug in my bra.

I started to grab my clothes to redress but Luke said, "what are you doing? No, you can stay just like you are."

I said, "No Luke, I came like you required, but I will not do anything else until you explain just what I have to do to get you to save my marriage and exactly how you will convince Bob to come back."

I started dressing.

Luke said, "Ok, fine. You will have sex with me this entire weekend. By sex I mean that you will blow me when I want, have sex with me in any way I want, where I want and as many times as I want. That includes giving me that fine ass of yours, which will be the first thing I take."

I said, "and in return..." just leaving it hanging.

In return, I will meet with Luke and tell him the video is a fake and that you did not give me a blow job. I will tell him that I was angry about him ruining my planned night. I had only intended to fuck you one time, because you wanted to save your marriage. He was never to know. I will make sure he knows that I never intended to come between you and him. I just saw an opportunity to coerce you into having sex with me."

I looked at Luke and said, "you are really pathetic."

Luke smiled and said, "but yet here you are. So let's make the best of it. Do what we came to do and soon enough the weekend will be over with and you can go back to Bob."

It was about that time, we heard a knock on the door and a man's voice said "Pizza Delivery."

Bob said, "I didn't order a pizza."

Thinking fast, I said. "I did. I figured we would be staying in and I hadn't eaten yet." I grabbed my wallet from the floor where Luke had dumped my purse, like I was getting money out."

Luke opened the door and the room was filled with deputies. They threw Luke on the floor and cuffed him.

Through all the commotion I heard Luke yelling, "YOU FUCKING BITCH, I WILL GET YOU!"

Luke was hand cuffed and Keri read a search warrant to him. They got a search warrant to locate my panties, to use as evidence.

During the search, the deputies found that Luke had set up several cameras throughout the apartment, to record the weekend. I suppose he would have used them to blackmail me some more.

Keri yelled "Jackpot."

I looked at her and said, "did you find my underwear?"

She said, "No something even better, I found his stash of videos of women that he has had sex with. I suppose he has been blackmailing them also."

Turning to Luke Keri said, "You have been a bad boy, haven't you?"

Luke just put his head down.

I asked Keri what finding the videos meant. She said, that she will track down all the women on the videos and see if they were consensual encounters with their permission to video. If they did not give him permission, then we can charge him for each one."

Luke had gone pale and I suspected that there would be more than one girl who would say it was non-consensual or did not give him permission to tape.

Keri told me to go home and she would call me later. I left with a hopeful feeling that just maybe I can put my marriage back on track.

I didn't call Bob as I wanted to have all my proof in order. I knew that it would be a one shot attempt to get Bob to listen, so I didn't want to blow it by not having everything in order.

Keri did call me later Friday evening and said that Luke refused to talk and wanted a lawyer. She told me that he would make bond by early in the morning and for me to stay away from him. She said that if he contacts me to call 911 right away, because it is witness tampering, which is another crime. She also said that she had obtained a search warrant for his office at work, which they were serving first thing in the morning. hopefully before Luke gets out of jail.

I knew this would be the end of Luke's job, and he would be real pissed. I called Vickie to bring her up to date and asked her what I should do about both Luke and Bob. Vickie urged me to come to her house for safety's sake and said that she could try to call Bob, If I wanted her to.

I told Vickie, I would come over and to tell Bob that I was sorry and asked him to contact me soon. She said she would.

I packed Casey up and left.

On the drive over to Vickie's house, something struck me as odd. Vickie was my best friend but never really had much to do with Bob. How would she know how to get in touch with him? I really don't think that she or her husband Ron had Bob's cell number.

When I got to Vickie's, she told me that she had not got a hold of Bob but briefly told him what was going on in a voice mail and that I would be staying with her and Ron for the time being. At least until Luke was taken care of or cools down.

I asked Vickie how she came to have Bob's cell phone number. She stated that she had had it for a couple of years when Bob was planning a birthday party for me. I did notice a quick look of panic in her face, like she was trying to think what to say. For now I am going to let it go as I have bigger issues to worry about.

I did try to call Bob several times but I think he had the phone turned off. I hope that he answers Vickie's call so that we can get this problem straightened out.

Staying at Vickie's was also good because Ron is a psychologist and has his own counseling practice. I think that I am in dire need of some help in that department.

Bob was not answering Vickie's or my calls and the thought of this situation festering over the weekend really started to depress me.

Ron sat with me and said that if I wanted to talk he would listen and give what advice he could as a friend. He did not want to take me own as a patient because of the personal relationship I have with them.

I poured my heart out omitting nothing. Bob sat and listened. When I was finished he said, "Sharon has Bob ever hit you?"

"No, Bob would never even think of hitting someone." I replied

"How is Bob as a father?" he said.

I replied, "he is a great father to our daughter. He spends time with her every evening and they are always together on the weekends."

Ron asked, "Does Bob provide for you and the household?"

"Absolutely, he makes seventy-five percent of our income. He takes care of the house, the yard, pays the bills and maintains the vehicles." I really didn't know where he was going with this, but he is the professional.

"Now don't get embarrassed Sharon, but how is Bob doing when he and you guys are intimate and are you attracted to him," Ron asked

"Ron," I said, "I have no complaints in that department. Bob is by far the best lover I have ever known. He is handsome and I still get butterflies in my stomach when he flirts with me."

"So Sharon what do you bring into the marriage?"

I thought about it for a minute and said, "Well I do most of the cooking unless I am busy and on most weekends Bob cooks because he say that it relaxes him. I also do most of the laundry, except what Bob takes to the dry cleaners. Neither of us are messy so the house usually stays pretty clean, but I do most of the cleaning." I think, I was starting to see where this is going.

Ron thought about it for a few moments. I felt like I was on Jeopardy waiting to answer the final Jeopardy question. I thought of that silly tune that they play. Finally Ron frowned and said.

"Well, Sharon, from what you are telling me is that Bob is a good catch. He is successful both professionally and personally. He is a good lover and a good father. The kind of man most women are looking for in a marriage. He certainly brings more to the table that you do."

"I know that', I spat back at Ron. "I need to understand why I fell into this situation. Why I allowed myself to seduce Luke Jonas and be seduced by him?"

Ron got a sad look on his face and said, "Sharon, I see situations like this every day. The offending party always have a multitude of reasons. Sometimes its financial, sometimes times there is physical or mental abuse going on and even sometimes the people just fall out of love. BUT, in your case I think the reason and the answer is very simple. You did this because you could. You only cared about yourself and your needs. You wanted to assure yourself that you are still attractive. In short it's all about you."

"No your wrong" I said, "I care about my family and my husband. why would you say such a thing."

Sharon, when was the last time, you tried to romance Bob. You know, dress up real nice. Make a special dinner. Maybe send Casey over to a babysitter. Make the night about Bob and not you."

I lowered my eyes and said, "I don't remember."

Ron gave it a minute to sink in then he drove the nail into the coffin so to speak, when he said.

"Now, as for Luke Jonas, what does he have to do? Well he doesn't need to worry about paying your bills. He doesn't have to keep up a house and yard. He doesn't have to be a father to your child. He doesn't have to maintain the cars. All Luke has to do is show you a little attention and the aura of something forbidden to heighten your arousal. How can Bob compete with that?

"But I didn't have sex with him," I yelled

In a calm voice Ron said, "what stopped you?

I replied, "I stopped me, I knew it was wrong."

"Did you now," said Ron, "which part did you stop? The dirty dancing, the flirting, giving your underwear to another man, making out and groping another man. Allowing another man who is not your husband grope you. Or did you stop the lying to your friends, to your husband, your daughter. Sharon, where were you going when Bob confronted you?"

The tears were welling up in my eyes and the shame of all of it took over my whole body. I saw Ron's point. It was not me that put a stop to everything it was Bob, fighting to save our marriage.