Zero, Fifty or One Hundred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I would also have to call my parents, they don't even know we had separated. I decided to wait until the week end to tell Casey her daddy was not coming back. I put her to bed and grabbed for the phone.

I got both my mom and dad on the phone at the same time so I could tell them some news. I know they would think I was going to tell them I was pregnant again. What a letdown that conversation was. They were upset about my stupidity. I am their daughter and they would still see their granddaughter, so I knew they would at least be civil to me.

When I got off the phone Vickie asked if I wanted to talk to Ron and her about it. I have to admit that even though I suspected now that Vickie had told Bob. She was trying to save my marriage before I really screwed it up. I didn't listen to her so she probably went to Bob. She was also my rock right now and Ron would look at things logically so I respected his opinion.

We sat down and I explained what happened at attorney's office. I even told them about Bob and his attorney's activity before the meeting. Even about Bob sitting in the meeting with her underwear in his pocket. Vickie held me as I cried again. I could tell that Ron was contemplating what I said but he didn't say anything.

Vickie reminded me that I had six months to win him back if that is what I wanted or I could cut my loses and start moving forward with my new life. God, that sounded like the end of the world. I told them that I was going to move back to our house in the morning, so Casey would be in her own bed. Ron was concerned about Luke Jonas might come back and retaliate. I just said, "I deserve everything he can do to me." Then went to bed myself.

I was restless all night. I would sleep for a little while and then dream about Bob and his attorney. I would wake up in cold sweat. This repeated all night.

Casey was glad being home, but I was haunted by the memories that this house held. I was surrounded by all the pictures of the good times. Every room in that house held special memories.

I think I finally know what Ron went through that week, knowing that I was deceiving him. Knowing that I was lying to him. Knowing that I was in another man's arms, kissing, touching, all the things that I should have been doing with Bob. Now Bob was doing that with someone else and there was nothing I could say or do about it. Life's little irony.

I knew after the divorce was finished, I would have to sell this house. There was no way I could stay in here. This house was haunted by Bob's spirit.

I was still on suspension from work, which was good. I could settle down a bit before I had to confront my co-workers. Vickie had told me some of the other employees who had heard what happened were pissed at me. After all I did lead him on. It will probably take a long time to get them to be friendly with me again. I so loved my job, and now that is all I had.

I have never spent a more depressing week in my life. Every day Casey asking for her daddy. Calls from friends and family wishing me well. I know they had good intentions but every call reminded me of what I had done to ruin my life.

I still held out hope that Bob would follow through and at least try to put our marriage back together. I still loved him. There was a big hole in my heart and it was caused by my stupid actions. I called a couple of counselors and settled on one to help me find my way through this mess. I got an appointment for the following week.

Thursday evening Vickie called and asked if I wanted to go out. Just take a break. I thanked her but really did not feel like it.

I put Casey to bed and fixed myself a glass of wine, then settled down to watch a movie on TV. For some reason I got a strange feeling, like I was not alone. I got up and checked on Casey and when I got back to the living room, Luke Jonas was standing there.

Nervously I said, "Luke what are you doing here? You know you can't be here."

Luke grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards the couch. He roughly tossed me onto it and said. "Well bitch, you fucked my life up, so I am going to fuck yours up. You started this and I am going to finish it. So first things first, We are going to finish our little rendezvous. You teased me once too much, now you are going to please me."

I yelled, "you need to leave, Bob will be here any minute."

Luke laughed and said, "you are quite the lying bitch. Bob isn't coming. He moved out and you are on your own. It's just you, me and your little girl. Now if you don't want anything to happen to her, you had better treat me real nice."

All of a sudden there was a loud explosion. Luke got a funny look of his face and went down on his knees. I could see blood leaking out through his shirt. Turning around, I saw Bob standing there.

Bob walked over to Luke and said, "You piece of shit, nobody is going to threaten my girls."

The next thing I knew police officers were all over my house. They had Bob cuffed in the back of a police car, while they sorted out what happened. Luke Jonas died on my living room floor. After several hours, the police were satisfied that Bob shot Luke, while protecting his family.

After all he entered the house without permission and in violation of a Protection Order. He had previously threatened my life and tonight he threatened to harm my daughter.

When they let Bob out of the police car, I ran to him threw my arms around him so hard I think I was crushing his chest. I was crying so hard I couldn't talk. I wouldn't let him go. I pulled him back into the house with me. He kept saying Sharon calm down.

Finally able to talk I said, "Bob thank you so much for saving us, I am so sorry for my stupidity. You were here when I needed you the most."

Bob replied, "that's what a good husband and father does. He fights for his family."

I threw myself into his arms and mashed my mouth against his. He returned my kiss. Then he stepped back and said. So tell me how is everything else doing.

I said, "Bob this has been the worst two weeks of my life. I know now exactly how you felt about my betrayal. Please give me another chance. I promise that I will never even come close to letting another man touch me."

He said, "Why should I?"

"Because I love you and need you, I can't do this without you. Bob I saw you in your attorney's office. I saw her kiss you and then she gave you her panties. I was about to explode and then I realized that is exactly what I had done to you. This whole week I thought about how you must have felt knowing that I lied and deceived you. I had night mares every night about you sleeping with her. Having sex with her. I cost me my marriage for something nowhere as good as what I had at home. That is where I should have been all along. Please give me the chance to make things right."

Bob said, "you realize that if I do, there will never be another chance."

"Bob I couldn't stand the thought of losing you to her. I knew that I couldn't compete with her. She was smart and beautiful. You did find greener grass. I know I have no right to ask, but please come home."

Bob turned towards the front door and shut and locked it. He came over picked me up, taking me to our bedroom.

He didn't throw me down and fuck me hard. He was gentle and loving. This was the best sex, I could ever remember. I slept that night holding him close.

Bob

I had been warned that Luke Jonas was threatening harm to my family. I decided to keep an eye on things. I also placed a GPS tracker under his car. When I saw him driving towards my house, I grabbed my Springfield 45 caliber, model 1911. I still had keys to the house, so I snuck in through the back door. When I heard him threaten Casey, that was it. The rest is history.

Rita never filed the divorce papers. She helped me get back my wife. I moved back home that weekend. On Monday I went and told Rita what happened, and thanked her for getting us back together. The whole divorce thing was just a ploy to make Sharon see the potential results of her actions. Sharon did fight to save our marriage. When I got up to leave Rita's office she came around the desk and gave me a hug and a kiss. She said "Bob, you are one of the good guys, If she ever fucks up again, I will be here, but next time I will keep you."

Then she put her panties back into my pocket and said, "If she ever causes you doubt again just show her these."

I never told Sharon of the ploy. I think it's best to let her think it was real. She never asked me if I slept with Rita. A couple of days after meeting with Rita, Sharon was gathering laundry when she found Rita's panties still in my pocket.

I had been out to the store and when I got home, I heard pounding coming from the bedroom. Sharon was standing on the bed hanging a picture frame. In the frame was Rita's underwear.

I asked her what she was doing and she replied. "I don't ever want to forget how I almost lost you by my stupidity. This is going to be a constant reminder to me of how two can play that game. It will remind me that if I ever let anyone but you in my panties, you will be in her panties and I couldn't stand that.

The end.