Zero Tolerance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,845 Followers

"Do you have any sales positions?" asked a musical voice in the crowd. The assembled people parted like the red sea and Marian stepped towards us.

"Um guys this isn't a job fair, it's a reunion," I said. "We have the whole weekend and I'll try to get some information on my company and make it available to anyone who's interested. I'll try to arrange it so that after the reunion is over, anyone who's interested can drive down and take a look at what we do and see how you'd fit in; but for now, let's all get back to catching up on each other's lives."

Just as I said that, a couple of our old teachers stepped up to the microphone at the rear of the room and started outlining the events of the next two days. We were supposed to use that evening to catch up with old friends. Refreshments and drinks were being provided in a room not far from the one we were in. The next day would be the big day. Saturday morning was the breakfast followed by the big beach party picnic. The dance was Saturday night and the farewell breakfast early Sunday morning. They were still looking for people to fill out spots in the athletic events. This year they'd decided to do something different. Instead of all of the traditional picnic type games like sack races or three legged races, they wanted to go bigger.

There were three events and I instantly knew who'd had a hand in planning the events. There was a basketball game, a football game and a race around the High school's track. Surprisingly, there was no baseball, tennis or anything like that. Was it just a coincidence that the three sports picked, were the three sports that Mo had lettered in?

The idea was to put together a group of guys to play football against the high school team from all those years ago. Another group to play against the basketball team and anyone who wanted to do so could enter the one mile race. I decided to skip all three. Mo and his friends seemed to be salivating at the chance to dominate a bunch of out of shape almost thirty year old arm chair athletes. They wanted more than anything else to relive their glory days.

"I wonder whose idea this shit was?" asked several people in the crowd. Everyone went back to talking to the people around them. Marty and I were talking to a couple of the most interested people from our prior discussion. I noticed Marian talking to Mo as I scanned the room looking for Dana. She was on the other side of the room completely surrounded by guys.

I started trying to make my way over to her but I found my path blocked by Mo and his cohorts.

"So uhm, you're Steve huh?" he said. "I guess I kind of owe you some sort of apology for the way I treated you in the old days." He stuck out his hand and I looked at it.

"This isn't a trick," he said.

"Look Maurice..."I began.

"My friends call me Mo," he smiled.

"Look, the past is over. There's no way for us to go back to that. I'm not the guy I was back then..."I began again.

"My thoughts exactly," he said. "That's some car you've got out there. And the chick you married, my God, she didn't look like that in school. If I'd seen that coming, I'd have gone after her myself." He smiled broadly and his friends nodded.

"Anyway the old ball and chain, mine not yours, tells me that you own your own company now and that you might be looking for..." Even as he droned on I noticed that Marian had moved into range and also that Dana was heading straight for me at an even faster clip.

They got to us at almost the same time. Marian smiled at me as she stepped next to Mo. Dana grabbed my arm and pulled me to her. "Honey, tell everyone we'll see them in the morning. We still have to check into our hotel," she said loudly.

I waved at the people who were standing around us and allowed Dana to pull me out of the room.

As soon as we were out of earshot Dana lit into me. "That makes three times I've caught you making cow eyes at that bitch," she snapped. "You do remember our Zero Tolerance agreement, don't you?"

"So you standing there like an island, in a sea of guys staring at you, doesn't matter?" I asked. "You get to do whatever you want but I'm on lock down?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked. "I can't help it if men want to look at me. But you need to stay away from that witch."

"Dana, not once out of the two times that I've spoken with Marian have I initiated the conversation or sought her out. She's happily married to that block of cement that you pulled me away from," I said.

"I've been watching her the whole time that we were there," snapped Dana. "She never took her eyes off of you. She was the one who pointed you out to Mo, dummy. And I'm not having it. That bitch thinks everyone is supposed to bow down to her. She thinks she can have any and every guy she sees and she can't have mine. Can you believe she's already had some idiot nominate her for reunion queen?"

"Who cares?" I asked. "Dana, you have to stop letting all of this childish shit get to you. Do you want to just go home now? I've told you from the beginning that we drove so we could leave at any time. Maybe we should just go now."

"Okay, I'll calm down," she said. "Besides wasn't someone supposed to, and I quote, "Tear my ass up?" Did you mean that literally or figuratively?"

"Both," I smirked.

"Well let's get to it," she said, taking my hand again.

As soon as we got back to the car, I lit up the tires heading out of the parking lot. It was a good thing that our hotel was close by. When we got into our room, Dana's dress was on the floor before the door closed and I noticed that she wasn't wearing anything under it.

She dove onto the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could get them. I got undressed as quickly as I could. I reached for her and started rubbing her bald pussy and noticed how wet she already was.

"We don't have time for foreplay," she said. "I'm already so wet. You don't know how exciting it was to have all of those guys staring at me," she said. "But I'm a good girl. I got excited as hell and then went and got my husband. You're the only one who gets this pussy."

I don't know what it was about the way she said that, but it turned me on something awful. Maybe it was the fact that back in high school I couldn't have even gotten close to a girl, but now one of the women that everyone at the reunion was talking about, only wanted me. My dick was as hard as an I-beam. I guess that the mental aspects of sex are really important because this was the same Dana that I'd had sex with the previous evening and most of the ones before that, but now I wanted to nail her to that bed.

She grabbed me by my hard on and pulled me into her. I plunged balls deep into her moistened socket in one thrust. She moaned loudly and bucked her hips up to mine.

"That's it baby, fuck me," she said. Her legs fell out to the sides and I started pounding away at her. After a while of that I don't know how but my mind wandered. With my eyes tightly shut I saw another face in front of me and the pounding stopped. I opted for slower more gentle strokes and imagined a halo of bright red hair cascading around us.

"So good," I moaned as my lips locked to hers. I swear those lips tasted like strawberries. Dana started pushing her tongue into my mouth and she moved into her favorite position. She was still flat on her back but her legs locked around my waist restricting our thrusts. We locked into a tighter, shorter, more fractured rhythm and my dick hammered against her cervix. Our pubic bones ground against each other and I could feel the flood gates beginning to open.

"Oh, Stevie," she moaned. Her arms wrapped around my upper body as her fingernails sank into the muscles of my back. "Give it to me, baby, she hissed. "I'm all yours." I could feel every inch of her vaginal walls massaging my blood filled battering ram as she tried to milk every drop of sperm out of me. Her words became less intelligible and she started humping me harder.

After a few moments of that, I couldn't hold back and just let go inside of her. She kept humping against me until she got every last drop out of me. She rolled over and immediately started sucking all of our combined juices off of my glistening rod. It only took her a few minutes before I was hard again. She rolled over and positioned herself in front of me. She reached back and pulled her cheeks as far apart as she could get them. Her anus seemed to wink at me obscenely. I spit into my hand and wiped it gently around her rosebud and then carefully pushed the head of my dick against it. With both of us straining and forcing ourselves against each other it wasn't long before the head popped past her sphincter ring and then I waited there for a few second to let her adjust.

"Ahh," she said. "Go slowly, baby. We haven't done this in a while." I slowly pushed and felt the tightness of her forbidden passage threatening to either crush my dick or spit it back out. "Mmm, ohh," she moaned. "Stevie, oh fuck."

I continued to lengthen my gentle in and out strokes until my lower abdomen hit her hips. Then I backed off and pushed her back down changing the angle. I didn't want to rub up against those fake pillows they'd put in to make her ass rounder. I enjoyed sex with Dana, but I'm not sure she noticed that I often rubbed her sides or her back, but I never touched her ass or her breasts. I think that subconsciously I wanted to make love to her, not the silicone or saline additions she had in her.

I started stroking in that tight channel even harder. Both of us were bathed in sweat and Dana was pushing herself back against me and moaning even more. I grabbed her shoulders and started really ramming myself into her.

She was sucking in big gulps of air and slamming her ass back at me just as forcefully. "Fuck my ass, Stevie," she yelled. That was all I could take. It was too tight and I wanted to fill her ass with my essence. For the second time that evening I emptied myself into her. As the spasms subsided, I lay heavily on top of her and nuzzled my lips into the side of her neck. I couldn't help it, I started to nip and bite at her. "Oh, shit!" she moaned, turning her lips to kiss me.

"You want some more?" she asked.

"Dana, I love you so much it's just stupid," I said. "But we'll have to wait until later, because right now I can barely move."

"That's the way it's supposed to be," she said. "And I don't want you to move anyway." As my boner softened and her anal muscles forced me out, we settled into each other's arm and fell asleep, still bathed in sweat and the combination of our secretions.

I woke up first the next morning and started trailing my fingers down her side. Her hand clamped onto mine like a vise.

"Uh unh," she said. "No way, Jose´."

"I thought this was supposed to be my pussy and I could have it whenever I wanted it," I said. "Isn't that what you're always telling me?"

"It is YOURS and you CAN have it whenever you want it," she smirked. "Even right now when I feel like someone pounded the shit out of both of my holes down there. I'd give it to you in a heartbeat, but you have something to do today. And you're going to need all of your energy. So you save it for tonight after the dance. Maybe we'll do something quick and nasty during the dance if I can't wait that long."

"So what am I doing that's more important than this?" I asked rubbing her labia. She was beginning to respond and then pushed my hand away.

"Stop it Steven," she snapped. "I want you to play in that stupid sports thingy."

"Oh fuck no," I snapped. "Why would I want to put myself in a position to be abused by those Neanderthals when I can stay here and fuck you all day long?"

"All day long?" she asked dreamily. I just nodded

"Over and over," I added. She bit her lip as if she was having trouble deciding.

"No, we need this," she said. "I was working hard yesterday, but you've barely begun to scratch the surface. By today I'll have won but I don't want to be up there without you."

"Okay Dana, spill it," I said.

"I want you to run for reunion king," she said. "I'm sure that if you tried, you could beat Mo. There are a lot of people around here who hate his fucking guts. I'm pretty sure that based on all of those guys you were complaining about last night that I can beat your dream girl. My body is much better than hers is." I wasn't so sure of that last statement. Sure Dana had much bigger tits, but they were fake. Her ass was fake too and facially she couldn't compare to Marian. Marian's milky white skin and freckles were much more appealing, at least to me, than Dana's too dark bottle tan.

"I got two words for ya," I said. "Fuck and no."

An hour later, I was standing on the beach in front of a buffet table with an alternately frowning and pouting Dana.

I wore baggy shorts and an oversized T-shirt. Dana had on a cover-up that stretched all the way down to her knees. We looked across the beach at the tables that had been set-up and saw Mo and his friends loudly yammering while they stuffed huge amounts of food in the vicinity of their mouths. At the opposite end of their table, Marian sat alone. She looked up and waved as she saw us.

I waved back and Dana slapped my hand down. "I can't believe you," she snapped. "You can wave at that whore, but you can't do one little thing for me?"

"Waving at Marian doesn't cause me any embarrassment or possible pain," I said.

Several people came over to the table we sat at. Marty was playing in the basketball game so he was loosening up near our table. Three or four guys came over to talk to Dana and were introduced to me. They all looked me up and down trying to assess me for some reason.

At nine o clock everyone headed over to the basketball court and took seats on the bleachers. They introduced our high school basketball team, or what was left of them anyway. The starting five only had three original players. The other two guys they came up with were a guy who played on the JV squad and a football player.

The other team was worse. Believe it or not, Marty, my balding, stocky, uncoordinated future accountant was their point guard.

"You could have been out there," hissed Dana. "With all of the work outs and running you do you'd probably be the best one out there." She folded her arms across her chest and glared at me.

One of the coaches came over to us and said a few words to Dana. "Gotta go, Honey," she said and left me sitting there in the stands.

The game started and the action wasn't fast or furious. It was awful. It was a nearly evenly matched battle between a team of has-beens and a group of determined guys who never-were.

The game was scheduled for thirty minutes broken into four, seven and a half minute quarters. For the first quarter we were all on the edge of our seats watching the two teams run, and then jog and finally walk up and down the court only to miss every shot they took. Finally just before the whistle blew someone fouled one of the guys on the team. He got to go to the line for two foul shots. He missed the first one embarrassingly and then made the second one. Even that shot was funny because the ball bounced off of the backboard and landed on the rim. It circled the rim so many times I got dizzy before finally dropping into the basket out of exhaustion. Then the game got interesting.

The cheerleaders bounced onto the court to cheer for the team. Most of the cheerleaders were past their prime. They didn't cheer as much as just yell. Their lack of enthusiasm was contagious. I was ready to go back to the buffet line until just before the cheer ended Marian got into the line. She had on shorts and you could see that she had on a modest one piece bathing suit under the shorts. But when she leaped into the air and shook her pom-poms, the game got interesting. I wanted to see the team score thousands of points just to see her cheer.

Early in the second quarter the team scored again. This time it was a layup and it was legitimately earned. The never-were team was too tired to move up and down the court anymore so the layup was uncontested.

I didn't care all I wanted was to see Marian jumping up and down and that halo of red hair rising and falling with her.

The first half ended with a score of three to zip in favor of the team. Mo and his boys were cruising towards victory as we all expected. Somehow, I don't think any of us expected it to be this boring though. All of the guys on both teams looked as though they'd run a marathon and I didn't look that bad when I actually did run one. It seemed funny to me.

The hilarity changed though when early in the second half, one of the never was guys got in a lucky shot. He actually just threw the ball towards the basket and didn't even expect it to go in himself. He was surprised when the announcer called his name and pointed at himself in a "Who? Me?" gesture.

What made the game no longer funny was when the never were cheerleaders took the floor. There were three fat women and my wife Dana. Dana pulled off her cover up revealing a slingshot swimsuit that most strippers wouldn't wear outside of a bar. Her breasts were completely visible except for the nipples and if her pussy wasn't completely shaven, most of her fur would have been visible too. Dana didn't dare jump all she did was to gently shake her pom-poms and even that lulled the crowd into absolute silence. Every man there except me was praying for the suit to fail, and every woman there except Dana was thinking she was a whore.

After that, the entire crowd was urging the never-were team to score just so they could get a look at Dana. The game finally ended with a score of four to two after one of the guys from the team made another foul shot.

After the game was over, I went back to the buffet line. I'd been thinking of just going back to the hotel. I was more embarrassed than I'd been in high school by Dana and her suit.

"Honey, there you are," said Dana coming over to me. "Don't eat that. You don't want it to weigh you down."

"Dana, get the fuck away from me," I said.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked.

"Dana, from the moment we got the invitation, you've known that I didn't want to be here. It's a waste of time. You can't go back. You can't make up for the way you were treated in high school. You weren't really treated badly any way. Maybe you didn't get any attention but no one stuck fire crackers down your pants or unloaded on you with a super soaker full of dog piss," I said.

"But since we've gotten here, you've acted as badly as some of those people back then did. What the fuck was on your mind when you decided to wear that swimsuit at the game? Were you trying to run for school whore or something? You embarrassed both of us."

"Stevie, I'm sorry," she whined. "I guess I just wanted to be noticed. You sure didn't mind it when that redhead was out there jumping up and down."

"Dana, Marian was covered from head to toe except for her arms and her legs. You looked like a fucking stripper," I snapped. "I don't want to be the guy whose wife shows her tits to everybody. If that's what you want to be, maybe you need someone else."

"Stevie, we need to talk about this later," she said. "I'm sorry. I'll go change if you want but you need to get over to the track."

"Why?" I asked. "I don't really want to watch them run. If they run the way they played basketball, it won't be worth watching."

She mumbled something under her breath that I could barely make out.

"What was that?" I asked.

She hugged me and pressed her big fake breasts against my lower chest. "I signed you up for the race," she said.

"What?" I shouted, pushing her away from me. "Why the hell would you do that? I already told you that I wasn't doing any of this shit."

"Honey, do you love me?" she asked.

"Of course I do," I spat. "If I didn't, I wouldn't be here. I never wanted to come to this thing in the first place. I especially didn't want to participate in the entertainment. Since we got here, Dana, I'm beginning to wonder whether or not YOU love ME. You've been ignoring what I want to do ever since we drove up. I don't even know why this means so much to you. We've been married for almost five years now and the first thing that we talked about and had in common was the fact that we both hated high school in general and most of these people in particular. I don't get it."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,845 Followers