Zeus and Io

Story Info
An intimate encounter between Zeus and Io.
2.7k words
4
15.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is nothing more embarrassing for a nymph than being a virgin. Every one of my girlfriends has affairs with shepherds, gods, satyrs and everyone else all the time. They gossip all about it, filling their stories with whispers and giggles. I wish I had something to add. I want to have sex in the fields with satyrs. I want to travel to the valleys to suck off shepherds, but I can't. My father is very protective of me. My girlfriends told me that right after I got my boobs my father called all the satyrs from nearby to the temple court and told them that he would chop off the cock of any one of them who touched me. He even brandished the knife that he would use. Satyrs are driven by lust, even more so than nymphs. They're always horny and they can never wait. I've walked in on all manner of copulation in store rooms, in the forest near the temple and even in my own chambers. Anywhere they can get the slightest amount of privacy is the right spot and any time is the right time. So no threat is greater to a satyr than having his penis chopped off. I've tried to seduce one. I've winked, I've flirted, and I've given them my best come hither look. They want me, I can tell by the way their cocks grow hard, but they don't even dare talk to me. There aren't shepherds around here either and I can't really sneak off for several days to seduce one without someone becoming suspicious. So my chances of having sex are about nil.

I'm still a nymph, so I'm always in the mood. I have no one to rely on but myself to relieve my frustration. Several decades ago I stole a dildo from my mother. I didn't think she'd miss it. She and dad make love nearly every night. Mom is quite loud and you can hear her all over the temple most nights. If she was satisfied so often I doubted she would masturbate a lot. I might have been wrong, because when I snuck into her room I found she had about a dozen dildos. Well, nymphs can't help themselves any more than satyrs can. The fake cocks were all different sizes and made of different materials. I figured then that she wouldn't miss just one. I stole one of the smaller ivory ones. It's delectable and smooth and carved with a head like a real man's thing. It even had a slit carved in the top like a real one. My girlfriends gossip all the time so I know that a real cock shoots stuff out of it and grows soft in you. This can't do that, but it does provide me with a nice climax, especially if I use my fingers on my sensitive bud.

I'd prefer a real cock in me, but an ivory one will have to suffice. I love running my hands over my body while I masturbate. My skin feels soft and smooth to the touch, and my gentle caress feels wonderful. My nipples feel especially pleasant and grow stiff to the touch. I usually work my fingers over my cunt until I'm out of my mind with lust. Then I stick the ivory cock in me while my other hand continues to work on my groove. This leads to the most amazing orgasms.

I masturbated a lot when I was young, but now I've found myself doing it even more often. This started recently. I've been hearing a voice late at night. It's a man's voice, rich and deep. It calls to me, calling out my name. Was I imagining it? Was it a dream? I couldn't say. Maybe I went mad from sheer loneliness. I respond, but he never talks back, except to tell me to go outside. I invite him in, but he doesn't say anything. I can't leave the temple at night; not even for cock. My father would kill me. Even during the day I don't usually leave, as I have business to attend to. I'm a priestess of Hera. Dad built the first temple to her here in the Argolis before I was born. I've been devoted to her worship since I was little.

I longed to leave and to follow that voice. It did something to me. At night now I dream about strong, masculine hands caressing my body. I dream about a nameless lover ravaging me on the seashore. I dream about two satyr's penetrating me at the same time one in my cunt and the other deep in my ass while a dozen more stand about me, waiting their turn, their cocks already erect. During the day I find myself filled with lustful thoughts as well, wondering when will be my first time and who he will be. I frequently had to take breaks from performing the sacred rites in order to masturbate furiously. No matter how often I did that though my lusts would not be quenched for long. As a nymph I knew I was supposed to be horny all the time, but something in that voice had pushed me to the brink of sanity. I felt like a bacchante the moment before the madness overtakes her.

This went on for weeks. I was never truly sane. Lust drove every thought. I couldn't even look at the temple pillars without getting wet. I was never completely consumed by lust either. I was needy. I was unfulfilled. I couldn't wait for it. One night in the midst of this torture Mom entered my room. She is gorgeous; she has dark brown hair that spills about in curls. She has a taught ass and a well-developed chest that her himation does little to conceal. My boobs are nowhere near as big. Mine only jiggle, but hers sway when she walks. She always wears the prettiest jewelry too; Dad gets her anything she wants. Today she had on a worked silver pin to hold up her himation, silver chains about her neck and beautiful pearl earrings. She's almost always content, but today, she had a pinched expression. It made her look rather ugly even with her curves and her jewels. In the past few days she had been unusually snappy.

"Io, dear," she said as she sat down next to me. "You're father and I have talked and we're going to have to cast you out.

That struck me like a bolt of thunder. I had never lived anywhere else. I had hardly been anywhere else, and I never had any inkling that I was ever going to be asked to leave. "But why?" I asked.

"Your father has a..." she paused for a second, "Male problem. We consulted the oracle and she said that he could not be cured so long as you lived here."

I didn't know what a male problem was, but it sounded terrible. I didn't want him to suffer, still I was scared. I said, "But I'm your daughter."

Her look turned hard as she said, "And I won't have any more daughters so long as you're here, so get out." She got up and stormed out.

I didn't know what I had done to make her so upset. I was devastated. I hung my head, got up and left the temple immediately. It was the only home I had ever known. Now I was left with nothing but the clothes on my back and my trusty dildo. I had hid that in the sleeves of my himation. I've found that masturbation makes grief more bearable.

I had traveled some distance from the temple along the rivers shore. My father is the god of this river. I hadn't thought of that when I started, but now staring at it I remembered. I felt overcome by grief and sat down. I wanted to cry. Nothing had been going well for me. I was always lonely, I was always horny, I never got to have a lover and now my parents threw me out like a rag doll. It wasn't fair.

"Why so sad?" a voice called. I looked up at the clearing and saw a man standing there before me. He was older than father, but undeniably handsome. So handsome that I realized he had to be one of the gods.

"Are you Zeus," I asked, "Or Poseidon?"

"Such a charming nymph," he mused. "I am Zeus."

I thought for a second, something had sounded familiar. "You are the voice," I said.

"I am. I've been watching you for a while, I hope you don't object. I first spied you on the steps of your temple. There was a bit of a breeze and your himation was pressed against your legs. Right then I knew I had to have to have you. You're such a gorgeous nymph. I couldn't come in of course, my wife, you know. She might be present there."

No one had ever called me gorgeous before. I just wanted to melt. I wanted him. I wanted to feel his cock inside me. I wanted it more than anything I could imagine. I felt like the first time I spied my parents making love. I was just a child, but even though I didn't understand what I saw, I felt an overwhelming desire. Now I felt the same, but my mind raised all sorts of foolish objections. "But my father is a strict adherent to the cult of your wife and I'm one of her priests," I said. It was stupid. Why was I sabotaging my own desires?

Zeus was undaunted by my objections. "And he's thrown you out. Now you're a priestess without a temple. Why don't we both take revenge on my wife for that?"

Maybe I was swayed by his logic, or maybe it was those gorgeous blue eyes. It didn't matter, my cunt was already soaked and I had to have him in there. How often had he been fantasizing about me? Did he set this up? Had he caused my Dad's male problem in order to have me? That was so sweet. I felt desired. I was overwhelmed as we kissed but I pulled back. "But if your wife catches us," I said meekly.

He smiled and raised his hands above his shoulders. A thick fog surrounded us. "She'll never know," he said with a wink. He deftly unfastened my tunic before I had time to think. I stood naked before him. His eyes roamed over my body, focusing on my boobs and my sex. "Turn around for me," he said.

I felt like a piece of jewelry as I twirled for him, displaying my naked ass to his lustful gaze. I felt wonderful and proud that he wanted to see my ass. I even gave my hips a little wiggle when my back was to him.

"You're beautiful naked," he said. I blushed at the compliment. "You're even more charming in the throes of ecstasy," he added.

"You were watching me?" I turned from a simple blush to the color of a rose.

"And your fake cock," he said with a smirk. "Would you like to see a real one?"

My throat immediately grew dry. This was really going to happen and it was going to happen right now. I couldn't speak. I could only nod. Zeus disrobed in a moment. He had a well-defined body, but what was most spectacular was his enormous cock. My eyes were glued to that gorgeous phallus. I had seen many Satyrs and Zeus was truly impressive. I wanted to do nothing but worship that magnificent tool. I fell to my knees, feeling the cool grass on them. I leaned forward and kissed its head. It twitched and then sprang to life. I was delighted, for it had grown hard for me. I took the head in my mouth and ran my tongue along it. Then I moved my head up and down, savoring every inch of that glorious monster. My hands ran down the shaft. He was far too large to fit in my mouth. I gently caressed his balls with my other hand, feeling their delicious weight.

He put his hands on my shouldered and whispered, "Oh you sweet cocksucker." I wanted to swoon at hearing such a compliment. Imagine me being a sweet cocksucker on my first attempt; I was so proud. I diligently kept on with my work until Zeus bellowed out his climax. My girlfriend's told me that men like it when you swallow their seed, so I took all I could. It was a huge amount and it tasted rich and salty. His cock grew limp and I let it drop out of my mouth.

Zeus smiled as he looked down at me. He put his hand on my chin and gently beckoned me to rise. I fell into his arms and we kissed for several minutes. It was heavenly; our tongues explored one another's mouths. I'm sure I tasted of his spunk, but he didn't seem to care. He leaned over and put his mouth on my tits. He licked and sucked on every inch of them paying special attention to my nipples. I ran my hands through his curly hair and made little whimpering noises. He reached down and placed a finger deep into my cunt while his thumb worked upon my clit. He looked up at me and smiled when he felt how wet I was.

He was becoming aroused again; I felt his cock grow rigid against my thigh. He placed his hands beneath my ass and told me to place my arms around his neck. Then he lifted me up and set me down on his wonderful pole. Even as drenched as I was and in that position I could only get a little bit in at first. I shifted my hips and relaxed until I could slide down further. Soon our hips were touching. I felt so full, it was fantastic. I knew that thousands of mortal woman, nymphs and goddesses had held Zeus between their thighs. I knew that I would never seem him again. I didn't care about that or about anything else. I only cared about his thick cock there deep inside my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his muscular ass. He put his hands on my side and moved me up and down while his hips thrust his cock deep into me. Ever every stroke seemed to go deeper. I swiveled my hips to feel every inch of that magnificent monster. He was fucking me hard, fucking me like a beast. I screamed out as my first orgasm hit. It was unbelievable, like lighting flying throughout my body. Then I quickly felt myself building up to a second and then a third. They came rapidly like waves pounding on an ocean. I lost count of the orgasms that I had. I was lost in a sea of pleasure. It seemed to go on for hours, then I felt the muscles of Zeus's neck grow tight. He sped up his delicious pounding. He grunted and shot his seed deep within me. That set me off again. I shuddered through my final climax.

We disentangled and fell down onto the ground. I felt his sperm leaking out of my cunt onto the grass. Zeus held me in his arms. Everything in the world felt glorious. All my tribulations were trivial, and I felt only fulfillment. I was a real nymph now and I could do nothing but smile about it. We fell asleep on the grass in each other's arms. I never known such bliss, but deep within my reverie I heard something like footsteps from outside the cloud.

"Shit," said Zeus. "It's my wife." I felt his grip slip and turn moist. He turned himself into a cloud and soared away. I found myself standing, but with hooves for hands and feet. My beautiful breasts had become udders. He had turned me into a cow. I saw a woman standing before me, it must have been Hera. She was glaring at me.

"Moo," I sighed.