Ziggy The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

I had to rearrange my position somewhat to allow for the handle of the bat. Taking the handle in my grip I used it like a butter churn and I was churning her hard. Sweat poured from all the bodies using Ziggy and she seemed to have reached her limits.

"All but Samuel's wife and I leave her be now," I said. A pop accompanied his leaving her ass as he carefully got out from underneath her. I then put him in charge of the bat and he worked her over.

"I bet she could fit this in her ass next," Samuel mused out loud.

I chuckled.

His friends began betting in response to his joke.

"Not like it hasn't been done before," Samantha quipped.

Samuel smiled broadly. Apparently he'd done that to his wife before—and she didn't seem to have any objection to it happening. "My slut is a size queen," he said, "that is why she is forever surrounded by the largest cocks and the most dominant men that they are attached to."

"Every man loves a submissive slut. Few, however, actually marry them. You must be something special indeed. I usually just keep them around for fun," I quipped.

"Actually, though I seem to dominate her, in reality she dominates me. She tells me she married me for my large cock, my flexible sexuality and the Italian sports car I drive," he replied, "Nothing gets women faster than nametags like Ferrari and Lamborghini." He smiled as he said both cars names because he had several of each.

Jeffrey, Turner and Jake were playing voyeurs currently and watching as we used both sluts. As Samuel handed the baseball bat to me he walked around to his wife and shut her up by placing his immense tool in her mouth.

I was now the only one fucking Ziggy and I let her hold the bat with her vaginal muscles as I leaned forward and took a nipple of hers between my sharp teeth and bit down. Drawing blood was not my intention so I stopped short of removing her nipple with my teeth but I did create the pain I knew she loved.

Moving myself out of her, the bat remaining for now, I went and got something to drink. "Please feel free to cum all over her while I am gone but nothing else," I said as I left the room. The three men had no trouble giving her a cum bath for I was gone less than 3 minutes and when I came back the preacher's daughter was covered in a sperm cocktail from head to foot.

The three voyeurs were called over to take our places as we needed a break. Together we sat down to watch the sluts be vigorously used while we reinforced ourselves with Viagra spiked drinks. As our spikes got harder we chatted a bit about the proper use of sluts and other things. We each agreed all should be used hard, well and often. We also agreed sluts should only speak when spoken to.

"So what did you mean," I said, "when you said you had a 'flexible sexuality'?"

"I am bisexual," he replied, "and my wife likes to dominate me even going so far as to have her boyfriends use me to clean their cocks and the cum from her pussy."

"So you are a submissive. Are you as slutty as your wife," I continued.

"Yes Sir," his instant reply.

"Good, then we shall show your wife just how slutty you can be," I said. Crooking my finger I told Samuel to follow me. When I stopped and fished out my cock I could tell he desired what came next as he swallowed me whole.

Thrusting forward I forced my large, thick, member to the back of his throat. A gulp of air, a sputtering cough and his throat opened wide to accept me all the way to the back of it. The rippling membrane in his throat massaged me in a way I rarely have had the pleasure of before. Surprise of surprises Samuel was a cocksucker extraordinaire!

The sounds of his oral expertise must have been sufficient for those in the other room to hear them but even if they were not how he looked when we entered would have confirmed what he'd been doing—my warm cum was slowly drying on his face. A sound escaped the orgy and it was attached to a slime covered visage as well—Samuel's wife's. Letting the two share a kiss seemed the only logical thing to do.

Each and every face not smothered by a wet pussy watched as husband and wife shared a sloppy kiss. Together their tongues entwined like two snakes as each attempted to lick the other clean. Samuel and Samantha slid around each other lapping up the sauces from the others face. A look of serenity, of pure bliss and absolute ecstasy crossed their faces with each greater consumption of cum.

For my part I pushed the men currently using Ziggy as a cum dump out of the way and placed myself as deep as could be in her. She was far too wet for much friction so I just let myself revel in the slipperiness of her cunt and worked to push as much of the cum in her out. Cum covered her head to toe and I was pushing more of it out of her.

Samuel took his time finishing up with cleaning his wife and the two went to work getting messy again this time by cleaning up Ziggy. For the first time Ziggy was able to be seen as Samantha leaned toward her breasts to clean them up. Ziggy was too exhausted to move but that didn't prevent her from cumming explosively when the husband and wife brought her off. The orgy continued until it ended due to natural causes—when no amount of drugs could keep us men up and the women was so exhausted from cumming that they were like limp dish rags and unable to move.

After all this Ziggy just smiled---and I knew I'd be trying to fuck her again soon enough limp cock and all.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers
12