Zip Tied byHigh Class Black Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the journalists said, "Look he can deep throat now!"

Each one of the five journalists got deepthroat blow jobs, and Henok enjoyed the cum. After all it wasn't his first time. One of the journalists said, "It is time to strip your clothes off Henok." They helped him off with his clothes.

"Now on your knees again and hold your hands behind your back." They produced a knee spreader and fastened his knees apart, blindfolded him, and then had him plant his face on the floor. "Here let's zip tie your hands to your knees." He ran a zip tie through a metal loop and put a sock over both hands to zip tie his wrists to the bondage knee spreader.

Henok felt the cold air on his upturned ass. One of the men started putting lots of lube in his asshole. As each man got hard again they took turns fucking Henok's black ass. The sloshing sounds were sexy, and each man spanked Henok's ass saying, "Squeeze it hard," as they pumped his ass, with screwing motions in and out and twirling their cocks inside. Henok writhed around on each cock. Some of them were rough with him, spanking his ass and squeezing his tits.

Clinching his asshole on each cock, Henok got the maximum sensations, and loved it when they spanked his ass, sometimes groping his cheeks and running their hand up and down his crack. Henok felt a closeness with each one. Henok remembered the taste and feel of each of the cock and balls in his mouth and caused himself to cum on his stomach and onto his upturned face and lips. He licked his cum off his lips, while one of the guys got close up pictures of it.

They had all been drinking and had to pee. One said, "Let's turn him over." While still attached to the knee spreader with wrists attached they rolled him over on his back, supporting him by cushions so he couldn't roll over. One of them presented a funnel with two clear hoses attached. One of them ended in a mouth gag, and the other in a butt plug. The clear hoses spiraled down from the funnel which was supported by a tripod.

Henok's eyes widened as the mouth gag was plunged into his mouth and fastened to his face such that no liquids could escape his mouth, except perhaps by his nose. The hoses were cleverly designed with the funnel to distribute equal amounts of fluid to each hose. One of the journalists had to go desperately so he pulled his cock out and started peeing into the funnel. A few drops sprayed to Henok's face and he had to blink his eyes momentarily as he felt fluid enter his eyelids, and a drop or two went in his nostrils. Henok watched as pee started spiraling down through both tubes. There was nothing he could do to stop it. At the same time he felt warmness in his ass, he also felt a stream enter his mouth. He tried to keep from swallowing it but had no choice, and he couldn't bear the taste too long anyway, so he had to swallow. Each man took turns at the Henok urinal, and Henok dutifully swallowed in gulps. Soon it felt like his rectum was filling up, and if felt warm. There was a little pressure, but it relieved as Henok realized it was flowing into his large intestine. There was only a brief break between the men. Finally one of them took a pint of whiskey and poured it down the funnel. Henok soon became more drunk both from swallowing, as well as absorbing the alcohol through his rectum.

When they were done and released Henok from his bonds, he wiped cum and pee off his face with his fingers, and sucked them clean. He walked naked into the bathroom without closing the door, relieved himself, and took a washcloth and soap to clean his asshole. Henok came back into the room and started dressing in front of everyone. Some of them left as he was dressing in front of the open door with his naked ass in public view should anyone be there.

It had been a successful day and Henok went home assured he would be getting good press.

Alice was expecting a diplomat's hot wife to meet privately with her. When she heard a knock on the door she invited in a nice looking Chinese woman. She came in with a smile and politely bowed folding her hands together. Locking the door back and without formality Alice led the woman to her bedroom. "Take your Crothes off," she commanded of Alice.

Alice took her clothes off as the other woman took off her dress. She wore nothing underneath and within seconds was stripped naked. "Suck," she pointed to her nipple.

Alice bent over some and started sucking and licking the nipple.

Pointing to the other one she said, "Suck." The Chinese lady wasted no words.

Pointing to her clit, she said, "Suck."

Alice had taken her time sucking and licking the nipples, and now she very thoroughly sucked and licked every part of the woman's clit. Soon the woman grabbed Alice by the hair on her head and started humping her face as she sucked the clit. The woman stepped back a little pulling Alice by her hair, and sat back on the bed. She put one leg up on the bed spreading her pussy, and pulled Alice's face to her pussy, rocking her hips up to give even more access. "Eat my pussy, eat it all. Suck pussy lips. Suck pussy cum." She guided Alice's head for maximum pleasure. After perhaps a half an hour of pussy eating she said, "Ahhh!" Alice tasted a flow of pussy cream, and licked all the pussy cum up.

"Rim asshole bitch!"

Alice complied surprised by the language.

Soon the woman stood up and turned her ass toward Alice's face. "Kiss my ass, and lick my crack. Lick my ass cheeks all over."

Alice licked every bit of her ass feeling a little humiliated but more was yet to come.

"Lay down on the floor and open your mouth, bitch."

Alice obeyed and lay on her back with mouth open.

The Chinese woman stepped over her face and squatted down, first rubbing her pussy up and down Alice's face, then rubbing her pussy and humping Alice's boobs. Finally she positioned her pussy lips over Alice's mouth.

Alice thought she was going to be told to eat more Asian pussy.

The woman said, "Keep mouth open," and pressed her pussy lips against Alice's mouth, and let a stream of pee start.

Alice had to swallow with an open mouth while the stream continued into her mouth.

"Good, now lick it very clean."

The lady got up and slid her dress back on. She made Alice lay face down over her bed still nude, and spanked her. "Next time you do it even better. Yes?"

"Yes," Alice submissively replied.

"Put your clothes on." The Chinese lady got on her iphone. She invited some unknown individuals to come over.

Soon Henok was home entering the door. He wanted to take a shower and clean up, but Alice said, "Wait. We have some guests arriving."

Alice sat in a chair across from Henok who sat on the sofa. When a knock came at the door, the Chinese lady was the one that answered. She greeted and let in some Japanese men. Apparently she was fluent in Japanese as well. They were all dressed as diplomats, but had a patch on their suit coat with the figure of a ghost. Henok recognized the symbol as meaning they were secret agents and had Ninja training, meaning they could operate like ghosts and could be untraceable.

Ceremoniously they took out a suit case. Much to Henok's surprise it contained a set up for drinks.

The Japanese man said, "This is a special tropical-exotic-cum-a-long drink, pronounced cum-a-rong, it is a Japanese drink with addicting nano particles." He took a medicine dropper and a sample jar of whitish fluid which was cum sampled from each of the men. He put some in the drink.

Henok sampled some and then drank it down, assuming the funny name and reference to nano particles was for a special recipe. Indeed it was.

"Do you rike?" The man asked with a grin. He knew Henok would be addicted to cum immediately.

Henok nodded and held his glass out for more.

The Chinese lady announced. "They are leery that you might be wired. Both of you take your clothes off and hand them over."

It became apparent that they were armed, and probably trained fighters as well. In their own home, Henok and Alice took off each piece of clothing and handed each one to the men. They briefly looked at the clothes and disrespectfully threw them in a pile.

One of them took out a pair of men's sissy panties with a cock ring and bulge enhancer. "Put these on," he said handing them over to Henok. "Here you need these also to be a good crossdresser," and handed him a pair of sheer black hose with lacey bands at the top.

Henok, a man of power, was standing naked in front these strangers and took the panties. He pulled them up and found the hole in the front for his cock which allowed his cock and balls to hang out after putting in place the cock ring and ball jock bands. The cross dresser panties were lace, and had an anal hole in the back. Both the cock hole and anal holes had frills around them with little flowers. He turned around so everybody could see, including Alice.

One of the men asked Henok, "Do you suck cock?"

Henok had to answer in front of Alice, "Yes."

"Do you like to swallow cum?"

"Yes." Henok felt humiliated.

"You are married, but are you really gay?"

"Yes," Henok had to answer in front of Alice.

"Show us how good you are at it, come here."

Henok was obedient. He had been turned to a cuckold by Alice and trained to eat her cream pie when she had a big night, even in their own living room in front of other diplomats or strangers. Henok became a voyeur husband, expert at licking crotches clean.

Henok got on his knees in front of the man took his cock out, and started sucking it. Each man got his cock sucked, but the last one pulled out of Henok's mouth before cumming, turned Henok over to his knees, pulled out some lube and slid his cock into Henok's ass easily and came within a few strokes, deriving much satisfaction.

These men had incredible sexual stamina and Henok was exhausted by the time they decided to leave. Alice and Henok went to bed in the nude, too tired to clean up or put on bed clothes.

Maintaining his composure the next day Henok had the presence of a man of diplomacy again. The secret service staff informed him again that security breaches were continuing and there must be a spy mole in their organization. They were working with top advisors to uncover the mole and prevent or minimize damage. They advised an imminent terrorist attack, possibly with atomic weapons was in planning stages. With just a few steps they advised World War III could be in the making.

That day Henok and Alice were invited to a summit in Cairo. Their five star executive diplomatic hotel was on the edge of the down town pedestrian only streets cooled by wind catchers above. Most pedestrian streets were in the shade of tall buildings, and quite comfortable for a desert climate. When they arrived, they were picked up by an Arab in an expensive Bentley with gold trim at the airport and delivered to the five star executive diplomatic Hotel.

In the space station above, Thomas and Alexander observed more of the network of fine beams lighting up, making and breaking connections. Some of the beams were to or from the area of Cairo, Egypt. Others seemed to sense areas around the Middle East countries where there were known tunneling and smuggling routes, and places in North Africa. Thomas said, "I wonder what is causing those beams and why they seem to connect to hot spots around the world. Could those be something to do with news media?"

Alexander responded, "I don't know. Maybe those beams have to do with spy networks."

"They seem to be getting more active," said Thomas.

Meanwhile Henok and Alice arrived at the convention and checked in at the five star executive and diplomatic hotel. Once checked in they went into a ballroom to meet delegates, diplomats, and people of celebrity from the Mediterranean region and from parts around the world. Everyone mingled for several hours and talked to nearly everyone else on an array of important issues. Soon an Egyptian Buffet was set up. There were popular national foods such as okra-tomato-ragout, koshari, Macroni Bashmal, Baba Ghanoush, Chicken Shawarma, falafel, chicken kebabs, a very sweet drink called Indian Date, imported asparagus, chocolate, oysters, Red Wine, and an assortment of foods prepared as aphrodisiacs.

Alice enjoyed the food and followed suggestions on what to try. Soon she was drunk on the sweet red wine and the aphrodisiacs were having an effect on her. An Egyptian woman beckoned her to another room, indicating a meeting of importance. When they came in the door the woman discreetly locked the door behind them. It was a plush room with soft carpet. A Sheik was waiting for them.

The Sheik tossed a cushion on the floor in front of him and beckoned Alice to it. Alice was motionless until the Egyptian woman gently pulled her elbow. A little dizzy from the food and wine, Alice got on her knees in front of the man as if it was a formality.

The Sheik said in English, "You must remember you are here in negotiations, and your willingness to cooperate will help your position in this part of the world."

Alice absorbed the importance of what he said, then was shocked when he parted his traditional robe to reveal his cock. He rubbed it on her lips and on her cheeks, and across her eyelids and down her nose to her mouth. She felt the cock slap against her face on both sides and then he pressed the head against her lips. She could taste precum and felt him slide his cock across her lips.

"Open!"

Alice opened her mouth and took the cock into her mouth which seemed thicker than she first thought. As she started to suck it, it seemed to grow longer. The cockhead was pressing into her throat. At last it went in. Alice started deep throating him. Surprisingly she was able to take it all the way in to the base of the cock and she started licking the balls. They had an earthy taste. She felt him grab her hair at the back of her head, and started face fucking her. He shot cum into her throat pulling out a string of cum onto her tongue, she tasted it. It had a curious taste.

"Clean it."

Alice submissively licked the cock and balls clean, tasting the skin and letting her tongue feel the textures of the skin. She smelled the heavy odors, and felt the cockhead across her lips once again.

The Sheik then took out some Egyptian money, separated one bill and gave it to Alice. "Put that in your pocket."

Alice had just taken money for a blow job. She had not done that for years. It made her feel like a young prostitute again. She imagined herself in role play as a prostitute, or an escort for Qatar and Cairo big oil executives, or even a powerful bad guy like a terrorist.

"Strip;" the Sheik pointed to the middle of the floor where he wanted Alice stripped naked. "I will pay you."

Alice stripped naked for money and negotiations. As she stripped to her bikini panties, he had her stand by him while he fondled her ass, looking down the exposed crack of her ass where the band of her panties did not cover it. He pulled her panties down and spanked her ass. She was made to do an erotic dance for the Sheik, who bribed her for huge sums of American money, by taking extortion video and photos and threatening to make them public. She was convinced to pose in erotic, humiliating positions. He got a picture of her on all fours, doggy style, with arched back and open asshole. She was now a stripper and private nude model.

The Egyptian woman had taken pictures and video of it all, also.

Henok was informed discreetly that electronic breaches had taken place. It appeared the hackers used backdoor circuits purposely built into ICs in electronic devices used in New Chicago by the diplomats. It appeared that the ICs were made in Japan but somehow in the manufacturing process backdoor circuits were built in accessible only by the Chinese. The Chinese circuits were baited by Israeli intelligence with nano sub atomic frequency communications embedded with nano bio-supercomputers in the sub atomic layers of the Japanese ICs, using any other frequency as a carrier signal to communicate around the world. The breaches had penetrated deep into New Chicago security agencies and the defense organization.

Alexander said to Thomas, "Look there is more activity with those beams. It looks like they originate in Asia but it looks like they are networked to Syria, and Iraq."

Thomas said, "Yes I see. I wonder what is going on."

Meanwhile down below, sleeper cells had been activated across the world, but of course the astronauts had no way of knowing.

The Sheik guided Alice and the Egyptian woman back to the hall and to the all night ballroom event that could last several days or more. It was like an exotic lavish ultra high class party with diplomats blind folded and zip tied during the party, stripped and anal fucked. They walked to a Buffet table. At the end of the table were more drinks, and an assortment of pills. Alice was given a strong drink and the Sheik placed one of the pills in her mouth. Within minutes Alice was experiencing euphoria. It was an opiate pill.

"Let's go to the Limo." They walked down a hallway and took an elevator. Soon they were in a garage with a Rolls Royce Stretch Limousine with leather seats. The garage was more like an expensive hotel master bedroom. "Take your clothes off right here, and hand them to me."

Alice took her clothes off, folded them neatly and gave them to the Sheik with the high class panties on the top.

He took the neatly folded clothes and tossed them to the edge of the wall crumpled on the floor. "Turn around for me."

Alice turned around in the nude in the spacious garage with only the Sheik and the Egyptian woman there. He felt of her boobs, and her ass. As she turned around again, he cupped his hand on her pussy, feeling it in everyway possible standing up.

"Get in the car."

The Egyptian woman opened the car door for Alice.

Totally nude, Alice got in. She felt kidnapped. She considered it as sexual play, maybe role play.

The Egyptian woman was the chauffer and drove them out into the night. As she drove the Sheik pulled aside his robe to reveal his cock and balls. "Suck my balls."

Trancelike Alice got in position and thoroughly sucked his balls. She could smell his muskiness, and the smell of leather seats.

He lifted a leg up, "lick further back."

Alice strained to lick further back.

When she just licked his perineum he said, "Further!"

Suddenly she realized he wanted her to rim his asshole. Fervently she rimmed his asshole and was surprised that it opened up into a circular hole and she could actually stick her tongue in it. She twisted her tongue around in it, poked it in and out, and licked around the edges and all the radiating brown wrinkles. There was a hidden camera in the car that took complete video of it all.

"Suck my cock."

Alice sucked his cock and made it rock hard. She noticed the car was making some turns and slowed down. Finally they stopped.

"Hold still." He put a collar around her neck, and then attached a leash. "We are going to get out so I can take you to pee."

Sure enough, from all the drinks, Alice had to pee.

"Get on all fours."

There seemed to be a fine beam of light that emanated from the side angle of the Great Pyramid which was dark except for a glimmer of light from the light beam. The light resembled those with ancient mystic properties and seemed to travel the outline of Alice's profile. He guided Alice by the leash and took her to the side a ways. "Ok, right here."

Obediently Alice squatted in public and took a piss.

"Now come over here." He pulled her to a flat sandy area.

"Lube her up," he said to the Egyptian woman. A bottle of a gelled olive oil mixture was produced and she lubed Alice's asshole thoroughly and firmly worked in the lube all the way through, preparing it for sodomy.