Zip Tied byHigh Class Black Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There in the wide open desert, the Sheik produced his cock and thrust it bareback easily into Alice's asshole. He maneuvered her asshole with his cock in many ways. Slapping her sodomized ass he said, "Squeeze it, push back, and hump, you fucker." He lasted quite a while but just before cumming, he pulled out and rammed his dirty cock in her pussy.

Alice clamped down and squeezed, trembling with an orgasm with just the thought of a dirty cock sliding into her. Her pussy juices flowed and made a creamy ring around the base of his cock.

Alice felt grateful to be led back to the car on the leash. She didn't want to be left in the desert with no clothes, totally naked, and in a foreign country.

Back in the car she was treated with anther drink and pills opiate and some form of meth.

When they got back to the garage, the Egyptian woman led her by leash to a side room with a hot tub. Filling it with warm water the woman started to bath Alice with soap, and took a soapy hand and stuck it in Alice's pussy cleaning it inside and out. She soaped up several fingers and cleaned out her asshole as well. She washed the rest of her body with a sprits shower spray of Lavender scented soap.

She dried off Alice, not leaving any part wet.

She walked Alice nude back to another hallway and removed the leash, but left the collar on. They walked down the hall as strangers looked at Alice nude in the public. Alice was led into a room with many young women. It was a comfortable lounge like area. The women wore skimpy outfits, and some were nude. They were concubines, and coeds from a local college. Alice was still high on the pills and drugs that were put in her food and drinks secretly. Alice was laid down on a bench no higher than a foot stool. One by one each of the concubines came over and squatted over her face. Alice was made to lick each one, tasting every bit of their clits and foreign pussy, tongue fucking them, finishing with a rim job on each one. Each one of them finished, by humping their pussy on Alice's tits and pussy. Each one allowed Alice to finger their pussy before the next one's turn. There must have been twenty, and some of them climaxed on Alice's tongue. Alice was made to lick the bottoms of their feet.

Alice was given a skimpy but traditional outfit, similar to a historical belly dancer outfit, but flashing pussy and ass. She was not given panties to wear. She was handcuffed with zip ties and led out of the room with boobs bouncing as she walked.

They entered a room that took up most of the hotel floor. It had a glass enclosure with a raised floor all around it with fish tanks raised about 10 inches around the entire enclosure. She was led into the glass enclosure, had the handcuffs removed, and told to dance and do an exotic striptease. The enclosure had a glass enclosed runway all around it and seating for spectators on the perimeter. There was video screens with close up and high definition. The Egyptian woman had a leather whip which she used on Alice's ass and tits. She commanded Alice to eat her asshole.

Alice saw that there were Arab men in the audience. Soon she saw that dogs had been let out of a kennel door into the glass enclosed runway around the glass walls, as a tease and to tantalize the onlookers. The dogs could smell Alice through vents in the inside glass wall. The dogs were excited and were meant to be a tease to Alice. Alice looked at the dogs warily even though she was still feeling euphoric from the drugs. The men in the audience were allowed to request kinky acts, which Alice was made to do.

Alice was collared on a leash and made to sit up and bark. Alice was zip tied into doggie style position, but then leaned back on on her hands and made to arch her pelvis up and takes a pee in public on stage. The stage was designed with gutters on sides for general cleaning and the pee trickled off. It was a planned exhibition.

Soon she was tied back into position in bondage such that her tits were hanging, and her ass was up in back with cheeks spread. Her pussy lips were slightly spread and drooping down. One at a time volunteers from the audience were allowed to come on stage and fuck her ass, mouth, and pussy and bring any kinky toys they wanted.

Alice was becoming incoherent because she had been up a long time and the drugs were strong. A platoon of Egyptian soldiers was brought up a back elevator and led to a partitioned off section. Each one was given a turn at fucking her in any taboo way they wanted. There may have been fifty soldiers, but as a diplomatic gesture, about a hundred Hezbollah soldiers were brought and fucked her ass, pussy, and mouth, none missing a hole. Many pictures were taken of cum dripping from her mouth, pussy, and ass, pooling on the floor.

After the main event, Alice was taken to the Customs Doctor and hypnotist. He performed cavity searches, and put her under hypnosis. He was able to extract much proprietary top secret information from her. He was able to social engineer much structure from her diplomatic ties and policies. While he was at it he received a real nice blow job, rim job, and world's best ball sucking.

While all this had been going on, Henok had been negotiating and discussing world events concerning trade economics and the region. With his drinks he had been given opium, and later given meth. In the cocktail of drugs he eventually consumed he also had been given truth serum. At the buffet he was treated to an aphrodisiac of fresh lettuce spread with fresh semen. They didn't tell him the ingredients but explained it was a traditional food.

It was a five star diplomatic hotel with many features. He didn't know where Alice was but assumed she was being well taken care of. Henok was prepared for negotiations, but things went a little further than he had planned for. After being fed drugs he felt euphoric but woozy. He was led to believe they were going into negotiations, but instead was taken into a room where he was told a strip search was part of the routine to make sure he did not have electronics planted on him. The customs doctor was brought in. A cavity search was performed. Soon Henok was on his knees in front of a Sheik with a parted robe. Henok was made to kiss his balls while pictures were taken. He sucked the balls, and then sucked the cock. Pictures were taken of him negotiating with his face planted in the robe with only the base of a cock showing in his mouth, and his tongue stretched out licking the balls.

The customs doctor extracted much secret information from Henok through hypnotic mind control. While he was at it he programmed Henok to apologize to every country in the region, and around the world, and programmed to take bribes. He was hypnotically programmed to submit copies of documents.

Many diplomats from the region were brought in. Henok was made to put on men's lace panties with cock ring, and short open ended sleeve. The lingerie sissy panties had an access hole in the back, and frills around the top. Henok was disorientated and continued to "negotiate" in this "uniform." Things got kinky and a horse tail dildo was stuck in his butt. He was fitted with a collar and leash, and was taught to sit, and bark.

Many diplomats were brought in and Henok was shown face in crotch negotiating some more in public, then led around in his sissy panties, licking the feet of all the diplomats. He was made to suck every cock to get it hard. Some of them came in his mouth. Henok was then stripped in public, kicking his panties from his ankles. He was tied on all fours face down and ass up. Videos were made of every diplomat taking a turn at his ass. His asshole was open and slick with cum.

Then he was placed in bondage on his back with his knees pulled to his shoulders, with a cock gag in his mouth and open asshole sticking up. The local prison was engaged to bring all the male and some female prisoners to the hotel room and each convict was allowed to fuck Henok in the mouth and ass. Many took the opportunity to spank his ass good, and some felt off his ass, and some fondled his cock and balls.

Secret service agents were all occupied with concubines, which were not concubines at all but female convicts, some claiming that men were useful after all.

After the Egyptian summit, Henok and Alice arrived back home and each one started receiving bribes. Henok, in private saw an email with pictures of himself planting his face in Arab crotches sucking cock. The email demanded ransom and secret documents.

Alice received emails in private with the most humiliating pictures, and demanded sex in return for not posting the pictures.

The secret service agents involved were sent degrading pictures that would end their careers if they interfered with any spy mission.

Shortly extremely top secret documents were being prepared to send. They were going to be sent to elements involved with ISIS and Taliban, the Egyptian, Syrian and Iranian governments.

It was at this time the astronauts in the space station observed something remarkable. Communications were taking place by neutron beams that go through the earth, but left a visible ion trail from space. The network seemed to get intense, as politicians in Israel, Germany, Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore, Russia, started communicating in an emergency action to avoid war. The network of nodes sent pulsing, branching lightning like electron beams simultaneously. The beams seen in space started a mobilizing reverse Einstein particulate energized ion network. Some of the beams focused on terrorist leaders, others focused on sleeper cells all over the world. As a result the reverse ion beams disintegrated the perpetrators. In the Moscow political hall one of the members suddenly disappeared. Several terrorist leaders in the Middle East suddenly disintegrated, and in Henok's country many sleeper cells were disintegrated, Japanese politicians disappeared in session, tunnels collapsed on the Mexican border, Gaza Strip and elsewhere, a few Chinese dignitaries vanished, and suddenly Alice disappeared.

In a matter of hours entire terrorist networks were disintegrated. Henok realized that Alice must have been the spy mole. Within days, Henok lost all political clout.

Election voting would happen this Wednesday and Henok was going to his home in New Chicago in his purple metal flake stretch Altima limousine with gold trim. Underneath his diplomatic business suit he felt comfortable in his white French lace frilly sissy panties, and black hose. He wondered how his life might change now, as he could no longer do a poor job of leading.

With nostalgia he remembered when New Chicago was called Washington D.C.

***

To see my other story listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter, enjoy!