Zita's New Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
11pm
11pm
111 Followers

I was scrunching my brow angrily.

"Oooh, you're so cute. And no protest, even? Wonderful! A gorgeous, submissive, lesbo virgin. I am right, aren't I? You haven't been with a woman yet? Honey, you're a whole bunch of dreams come true at once."

"Maybe I should just..." I trailed off.

Suddenly, Kell peeled her T-shirt up over her head and threw it off somewhere into the room. There they were once more. Her dark-nipples and pointed tits. Dangling from her ribcage. Aimed right at me. That bitch. That damned fucking sexy bitch. Her smile was slight, with her lips parted; I could see her teeth and behind them, her tongue. Why did I care about her tongue? Her tongue!

"Sweetie, you look like you've never even SEEN a pair of tits before."

"I'm starting to feel that way."

"What, did they never turn you on? Not even one rack among all the topless chicks at the swimming pool, at the gym? In a movie, even?"

"Yeah."

"That's my girl. Where?"

"At the beach."

"Oooh. Public exposure. I like it."

"No, she wasn't topless. Well, her bikini wasn't far from it."

"Oh ho! Those must have been some beauties. Were they big?"

"Yeah."

"You like them big? Big voluptuous cantaloupes? Is that how you like your boobs, Zita?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Fedora will be so happy. Did you notice hers, under her coat?"

I nodded.

"You dirty girl. But mine aren't so big."

"No."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you."

"No, no, Kell, they're sexy. Fuck! They're the fucking sexiest things I've ever seen."

"Oh my. They really turn you on?"

"Yes!"

"I'm flattered, sweetie. Very much. You're the most beautiful woman to ever tell me that."

"I'm not...I mean I've never been, a lesbian."

"It's even more flattering then. But wouldn't you like to be a lesbian? I think you do."

"No."

"Oh, don't do that. Tell me, what else do you like about me, other than my tits? Look at me. Look at me!"

I looked.

"You think I'm sexy?"

I didn't say anything.

"You're attracted to me?"

"I..."

"Look at my nipples, Zita. See how they're rock hard? Yours are too." She reached out slowly and let the backs of her fingers strum down my right one. I opened my mouth - it was involuntary. Now on top of everything else, I had let her touch me. "Now, honey, what's a little confession between us?"

I must have been flushed with arousal. I didn't know what to do.

So she got off the couch and leaned across the table and put a gentle but very moist kiss around my full, dangling, lower lip. I only sat there.

I told her I liked her eyes, and her lips, and her cheek, and her neck, and the trim of her waist, and her sweaty thighs, and her long toes. She extended a long, bare leg up towards my face, with a slender foot pointing and a big toe nearly at my lips. I had never, EVER thought of anyone's feet or toes as being sexy. Suddenly, in that instant, hers were irresistible. I took her big toe into my mouth, sealed my soft lips around it, felt it with my tongue. I started to suck it. I sucked it! And I could see her looking at me like she owned me, and she did, and I was just sucking away on her toe. As I continued, I lifted myself a bit off the chair and worked my sticky panties down my legs. That got her attention; I was letting her look at my cunt, now completely out in the open. I certainly wasn't holding my legs together anymore. Just from the air, I could feel how wet I was.

"You see, Zita? If I want to, I can kneel down there and slip my tongue up your cooch right now. You're hoping I will. But here's what we're going to do." She retracted her leg. "I'm going to go study for my exam on Monday, and you're going to fill out the application form. When you're done, you can go back to the second room and lie on the bed until Fed comes home, if you want. Then you'll get your lesbian fuck - I guarantee - and we'll all go out for dinner."

Kell picked up my shirt and my Capri pants from the couch, stood, and came around the table. Then she stooped to pick up my thong. All I could see was all the skin of her unclothed torso. As she rose, she swung her breast by my face, but not close enough to taste. She smirked down at me and strode away with everything but my sandals. I was left naked in her living room.

And I was still hot. I mean, I was aroused past the point of rationality. After all that she had said, and her total snub just now, and my complete vacuum of self-respect. I was like a beast, in heat; I wasn't thinking so much as feeling, and all I was feeling was horny. I wanted some warm sweaty body to come and have its way with me, and I didn't much care who's it was. I thought of Fedora. I pictured her as best I could after our brief meeting at the door. She was a really nice person, I could tell. And she was pretty, definitely, although no longer a young woman. Her chest really had not gone unnoticed. Even under her coat, it was impressive in sheer volume. I imagined myself lying on her bed and her coming home from her class and finding me and getting naked without a word and us making love. I wondered if she would eat me out, and if I would eat her out.

I thought I could do it. I thought I might like to try, to taste another woman's pussy, to see if I would like. I thought I wouldn't mind her tongue in me, and Kell was right, and if I stayed I supposed I would become a practicing bisexual. But like I said, I was so horny, I started filling out the form. My hands were trembling. There were questions on one page like "Do you mind if your flatmates smoke?", "Do you mind if your flatmates play music?", and I answered no to every one. When I was done, I put in a cheque for the first and last months' rent, and signed it, and folded it up. Then I leaned back into my comfy chair and breathed purposefully for a minute. What was I doing? Was I sure about this? I was making this decision - this bad decision - in the throes of passion. I looked down at my cunt and it was oozing lubricant all along my slit. I put a finger on my lips and moved it just a bit. Ohhh, gawd I was stoked. I took my finger away and breathed some more.

Then, finally, I took up my folded application and stood. I was painfully aware that the big windows were open behind me, but Kell had pegged me well, and I was thrilled standing there not knowing who might be watching my bare back and bare bottom from outside. After a lengthy pause there, I turned to face the street, expecting to up the ante on my little exposé before folding.

That's not how it played out, because - holy shit! - there was someone there! To my endless horror, it was an old woman, standing on the sidewalk looking right at me while her dog pulled impatiently at the end of its leash. Well, she wasn't really old, but she was fifty for sure. I was petrified by her justified contempt. Her grimace was like ice. I was waiting for her to shake her head scornfully and spit, but she didn't. The dog kept begging her to move on. She finished looking me in the eye and took in my nude body again, the old, slow down-and-up. And then, to my shock, her face softened and she was smiling, if just a bit. She was...wistful. She was admiring me! The last straw was when she nodded approvingly at me and winked! I laughed silently and felt my body relax. This broad was an over-the-hill lesbian - all bets were off. And what a strange intimate moment. I felt almost totally relaxed, unashamed, beautiful even, once again. She was still looking so I winked back and shook my breasts for her. She was grinning now and joking with me with her eyebrows. I strutted around the chair so she could see my legs, and I gave her this cruel coy look. Both her eyebrows were up now, all the way, questioning. I could hardly believe myself, but I pursed my lips and set my rump on the back of the chair and spread apart my legs so this stranger, somebody's grandmother maybe, could enjoy the sight of my juicy pussy. Her expression went all pathetic and I could tell she had sighed, and suddenly I felt bad for her. I hadn't meant to be mean, to tease her. Not like that. I put my legs together and smiled sympathetically. She regained her composure and tipped her head resignedly, knowingly, and turned to continue on her walk. There was no one else on the street.

I frowned and trotted to the door, which I opened a crack so that I could peek down into the main entryway, which was shared with the downstairs apartment and littered with boots and shoes. I slipped out of my sandals and tiptoed down. I stepped over the footwear delicately and pulled open the front door. There she was, just passing the front walk. Maybe she heard the door, because she looked over and spied me. Now SHE looked petrified. I shrugged giddily and nodded her over. She looked about, for witnesses, and, finding none, hurried up to the house. We were standing close together over the threshold. Her miniature dog was sniffing quietly around my ankles. The woman was devouring every inch of me with her eyes until she reached out and cupped my breast. I felt exactly like a prostitute. Blood was throbbing through my clit. I let her caress and massage me as I eyed her naughtily, and I chirped like the slut I was when she pushed her finger up into my folds. That was as far as I had intended it to go, but as I backed away to close the door, she put a palm on my stomach and followed me in. All the way back against the stairs, upon which I fell backward, gripping the railing. It wasn't a hard fall, but it was awkward and goofy looking, and I wasn't sure whether to protest or giggle. She came in and shut the main door and let go of the dog, which promptly began to investigate the shoes. As she stood over me there, me sitting back against the stairs with my one arm still on the railing and my legs splayed in a wide V, I knew what she wanted to do, what she was intending to do. I was uncertain, uneasy; it must have showed. But she didn't let that stop her. She knelt down before me and put her hands on my thighs and lowered her fine but weathered face down to my crotch. I started to panic. This middle-aged lady was going to be the one to pop my lesbian cherry, by going down on me right there on the stairs. But before I had gathered enough resolve to do anything about it, her tongue made contact with my lips. I mewled. And then I grew aware of a suite of sensations throughout my body, mostly from my groin. Her breath, her warm breath on my sex, was bliss.

I quickly discovered this woman knew what she was doing - presumably from a lifetime of experience. It's a cliché, but no man had ever come close to what she was doing. I forgave her her age; this woman was cementing her position as the best lover I had ever had. We tried to keep it hushed, but I am not a very quiet lover, and no doubt I was laughing, sighing, and singing little notes.

My orgasm was nothing less than a tribute to her. I absolutely cried out, one of those cries that are known upon hearing to be born of coitus. An announcement of my having been taken, and high praise to my captor. After, the woman came up to kiss me and I kissed her back. It was strange as hell, but I needed to kiss her. I had wanted to be mastered and that's exactly what she had done to me. She wasn't exactly a big strong man, but SHE had fucked ME, and I had surrendered. And now I was enamoured for the pleasure she had given me.

I let her go on and kiss and suck my breasts a little bit, but I was exhausted. I put my hand in her salt-and-pepper hair and that was all I could muster. I was vaguely aware that someone could come upon us there, me buck naked, but I just felt so GOOD.

Next thing I knew, she was gathering up the dog leash and squeezing out the front door. She did give me a nice smile before she was gone, and a final flattering ogle. I laid my head back on the stairs and enjoyed the remnants of my ecstasy.

11pm
11pm
111 Followers