Zius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

I went to my room to get changed. I opened the drawer to find lots of female lingerie.

"Mate, have you been going through my drawers?" I asked.

"Not as such…"

"Where's all my underwear then?"

"There."

"No mate, my normal underwear."

"Look, I noticed you were thinking of wearing female underwear this morning, so I took the liberty of throwing out your male underwear and putting in that."

"Why?"

"So you don't need to choose now."

I lifted a finger and was about to scream something at him, but I just growled and stomped off. In my room, I put on a lacy purple thong and a matching flat bra. Then a matching suspender belt and suspenders; I then did my face and hair. I walked back in, eye-liner in hand.

"What are you trying to do anyway? Last week everything was normal, now look at me. Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because I want you."

I looked him square in the eyes. Did I just hear what I thought I heard?

"You want me???"

"Yes. Babe, we've been friends since we were born. We both moved over here at the same time. Since I was old enough to understand my emotions, I loved you."

I slowly walked over to him, placing one foot in front of the other and swinging my hips as I walked. I had studied how Phil walked when he was home, and how women and models walked, and now did the same. I lifted one leg over Phil's legs and sat down on his lap, wrapping my arms around his back. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips to him and we kissed. It was long, slow and wet. Our tongues danced, and I suddenly realised it was the softest, best kiss I had ever experienced.

Our lips finally parted, and we hugged.

"Thanks for the lingerie. It was lovely. Listen, if you don't mind, I'd like to move into your room?" I said.

He smiled and gave me a big hug. "I'd love it." So that evening, we moved all of my clothes into his room. Now all that remained was an empty guest room.

We eventually showered and got ready for bed. I put on a long dark blue satin night-dress, which had a lacy base and lace around the breast area. Phil put on a yellow see through baby-doll nightie and yellow stockings. When he saw me, his uncovered penis stood at full mast.

We got to bed and immediately started cuddling, rubbing each other all over. I felt then slippery satin fabric move all over me as Phil felt me all over. He lifted my night gown over my penis, then lifted his legs and placed his penis at my mouth, while he sucked on mine. We sucked on each other for a while, then I turned him over onto his back and worked two lubricated fingers in and out of his anus. Then I placed my penis at his entrance and pushed in. I slowly pumped in and out of him, as we kissed.

"Oh, I love you." He whispered.

I kissed him on the cheek, but couldn't bring myself to say I loved him, and I don't think he was expecting me to.

It wasn't long to I felt my orgasm and came up Phil's anus. I lay there in his arms, with my penis still hard but slowly softening inside him. Phil had a big smile on his face, as did I. Phil eventually turned me over, and returned the favour in the same way, pushing his penis in me. We kissed the whole time Phil pumped his penis in and out of me. He must have been in there for at least 25 minutes. I noticed that my cum was dribbling out of Phil's behind, and it was actually quite an exciting thing to see and my penis was rock hard again.

"Again?" Phil said, still pumping in and out of me, sounding like he was on the verge of his orgasm. I nodded. "I'm going to have a saw arse after this." I nodded again. "Great!" He smiled.

Within seconds Phil let out a massive groan, and once again I felt his warm cum travel up my bowels. We kissed again, and I let Phil rest a second, before I made him get on his knees and grab the head board. I got behind him and saw the cum which was starting to dry out of his behind. I placed my penis against his hole and pushed all the way in. This time, I grabbed hold of his shoulders and fucked him really hard; really ramming my penis home, really quickly.

"OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO GOOD!!" He shouted. We both were groaning really loud. I reached round and grabbed his soft penis and pumped it really hard as I rammed his anus! Soon enough he was hard again, and soon I was coming again. We collapsed, and I kissed his neck.

"Like that baby?" I said.

"Oh yes! That was amazing. Now you are going to get the same!"

I got into the same position he was in, and licked my lips at him. "Come get me big boy. Fuck my tight little asshole. Fill me with your man-cum!!"

"Oh you're going to get it you little bitch, you're going to be filled with my cum."

With that, he rammed his penis into me and fucked me senseless.

This went on all night, stopping only occasionally for a slight rest. We realised it was morning by our twentieth time, both our behinds looked sore, but we didn't mind, we needed to be in each other. It was like we christened the bed, as our first night living together.

We got up and showered. Phil but some special cream on my behind to stop it being sore, and I did the same for him.

I went back to our room and put on some white silk knickers which covered my behind and some self-suspending white stockings. I put some male socks over them.

It felt weird having women's underwear on underneath my normal clothing, and a few times I felt myself getting hard from the feeling.

Before lunch, Sarah walked over to me.

"Sam, I'm being thrown out of my apartment, you wouldn't happen to know anyone that has a free room would you?"

I looked at her and gulped. She knew! No! It was a coincidence, and she looked very serious.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, my contract is up, and the owner has been offered a better price which I can't afford to pay. I asked the others, but nobody knows anything. Yesterday I went to loads of different housing people and no-one could help. Middle of the season and all that;" I nodded. "So I wondered if you knew of anything?"

I thought. She'd always been a bitch to me, but I wasn't one to bare a grudge.

"I might do. Meet me here at three, okay?"

"Cheers Sam. I'm sorry for being a bitch all the time, it's just show, you know?"

I nodded.

Later that day I met Phil in the men's toilets. We were in a cubicle, and I sucked him off. I couldn't believe I was doing it, but I craved his cock. When he came in my mouth, he did the same to me.

Afterwards, we went for a drink in the local student bar. I told him about Sarah and her problem.

"Hmmm… We should help her. We can't leave a fellow student in the lurch." He said.

I agreed. "What should we do?"

"Invite her back to the flat, show her how we live, and explain to her that if she tells anyone, then she'll have to leave."

"It's a big risk."

"Is it?"

At three, I met Sarah.

"Okay, we have a room free in our flat. You are more than welcome to it." I explained.

She jumped on me, and hugged tight. Her friends were with her, and they slapped me on the back, saying I was a good guy after all.

I continued. "But I think you'd better come round so we can discuss some things okay?"

"Yeah sure, just let me get my stuff from my locker and I'll be right back." She said.

Phil joined us as we were going for the underground. When we arrived at the flat, Sarah looked around. She noticed the kitchen, then what would be her room. "Very nice!" She said. "But there are only two bedrooms."

"Sit down Sarah." I said. "Right, we're about to tell you something, which you must not tell anyone about, okay?"

"You're gay!?" She announced.

"Errrr….sort of."

"Okay, no problem. No one needs to know." She said. I studied her expression when she said it, and she really had no problem with it.

"Right, well, we only started doing this last week, you see? It's a first time for both of us." I explained. "We also cross-dress."

She gasped! "That's so cute! Ahhh! I'm going to love staying here."

I looked at Phil, who was now smiling, I smiled back. "Also, we're not very private about where or how we have sex."

She shrugged. "Fine by me. You can have sex right in front of me if you don't mind me fingering myself off?"

We both laughed. "No, I certainly don't mind, what about you Phil?"

"Nope." He replied.

"One thing, do you two wear women's undies to college?" She asked.

We both nodded.

She smiled. "That is so cool! I'm going to love it here. What about my friends? We usually have a weekly get together."

We looked at each other. "Let us know when it is, and we'll dress normally that day."

"Cool."

"Then it's settled. Welcome to our flat, Sarah!"

"Oh thank you! I'm going to love it here! Could you guys help me move the rest of my stuff?"

So we did, and by late evening, Sarah was now living with us.

Phil and I went and got changed. I put on a red satin, with black lace trim strapless basque, with black stockings, and matching red with black trim knickers. Over the basque I put on a red blouse which had wrinkled puffed up short sleeves, which were frilly and tight on the edges, and had a lacy front, with lacy, frilly edges. Then I put on a black skirt which had a slit up the side which went all the way up. I then did my hair and makeup and nails.

When Sarah saw me, she gasped. "My god, you're gorgeous! Something's missing though. I know. You need your ears piercing! I'll do it for you."

I thought about it, and agreed. So she got two blocks of ice, placed them against my lobe until it was number, and put the needle through it, followed by what I thought was a stud; then did the same on the other ear.

When I looked in the mirror, I realised she didn't put studs in, but very feminine dangly chains. She did the same to Phil.

"Now don't take those out for six weeks." She ordered.

"Why did you put chains in?" I asked.

"To complement your outfit." She explained.

"How am I meant to go to class with these?"

"Don't worry, loads of guys wear chains these days. You'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"'Cause I am!"

Phil walked over to me.

"You do look sexy in them Sam." He said.

I smiled. "So do you." And we kissed a deep long kiss, all the while Sarah watched, slowly rubbing her pussy. "What do you think Phil? Should we give Sarah a little gay sex show?"

"Love to!" Said Phil.

"Oh yes! Please do!" Begged Sarah.

I told Phil to lift the leather mini skirt he was wearing. I got down on my knees and pulled out his penis and sucked.

"Oh that is soooo sexy." Said Sarah; now rubbing her clit in full view.

Phil came into my mouth, but I let some of his cum shout on my face. I gathered it on my finger, and passed it to Sarah, who sucked it off my finger.

I then made Phil bend over and hold on to Sarah. I rubbed KY jelly onto his anus and inserted my penis. Phil hissed slightly as we were both still sore down there.

"We made love more than twenty times last night." I explained to her.

"My god, that's amazing. I would've liked to have seen that."

That was the last time we made love that night, as we were so tired. Sarah went back to her room and we heard her bring herself off to an orgasm.

Next day, when we were getting ready for class, Sarah came in and asked to dress us. She chose orange panties, suspender belt and suspenders and an orange flat bra to put on. I put them all on, but told her I could wear the bra because someone would see it.

"No they won't, you'll be wearing a sweater. Live a little, it'll be fun!" She winked.

"Okay, fuck it." So I put the bra on. Then she told me to put the blouse I was wearing yesterday on. I stalled, then put it on, deciding to wear a thick sweater.

Sitting in class, I was writing, then suddenly stopped. I looked down at my finger nails and realised I hadn't removed the polish. I looked to my right and saw Claire had noticed and was already telling her friends. I noticed it reached Sarah who looked at me shocked, then told Sophie, "leave him alone. He's a nice guy." I smiled at her and she winked back.

Out of class, everyone gathered round me to ask why I was wearing nail polish.

"Shall we tell them?" Sarah asked.

"I think you better."

"Sam is a cross dresser and is gay, well, bi at least. That's how I can stay in his flat, because he sleeps with Phil."

"Oh that's so cute!" All the girls started hugging and kissing me. I just had to smile. Phil saw what was happening and came over, the girls jumped on him. We explained what had happened.

"Come to class dressed as a woman tomorrow." Said Sophie.

"Yeah, better yet, can we come round and help you dress up tonight?" Said Claire.

"Sure, come round, but I don't know about dressing up tomorrow."

"I don't worry about that." Said Sarah. "He's already dressed up. Take your sweater off, Sam."

I hesitated, then lifted it off to reveal the blouse. The girls loved it and said I looked sexy in it. So I stayed like that the rest of the day.

That evening, the girls came round. They played with my hair, dyed it blonde, and made it look really feminine, and permanently so. They pierced my nose, and did my makeup better than ever! Phil and I put on a sex show for them to masturbate to.

Next day at college, I wore a similar blouse, as I did the other day, except this was short, leaving my smooth flat belly showing, also leaving my feminine shoulders shower. I also wore a loose PVC mini which allowed the tops of my suspenders to show. The girls had picked it the night before.

When I arrived in class, however, things weren't as they seemed. When our teacher arrived, I noticed someone else with her; my mother!!! My teacher locked the door. All my classmates started sniggering, Sarah, Claire, even Phil.

"Well, well, well, Phil, you did a good job of turning little Sammy here into a slut." Said my mother; who was dressed like a slut herself, in a red rubber mini dress. "Okay girls, do your stuff, break him in, then Phil can have him as his slave."

All the girls in the class stood up. They were all wearing dildos!!! Mother walked over to me and forced me over the table. I couldn't move.

"Why?" I asked, as the first of the girls rammed her dildo up me.

"Because you are now a slave to the Global League, Phil was one of the few men who signed his life to us, and as reward, he gets freedom and a slave of his choice. He chose you. And I personally love to see you get fucked like this. It reminds me of what I did to your father."

All this happening made me come to my senses! What was I doing??? I had to get away!

To be continued...

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers
12