Ziva Waterpantied Me!

Story Info
Ziva of NCIS forces Tony to drink her piss.
1.2k words
3.9
75.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened like this. Ziva and I were on a NCIS stakeout in an office of a tall building. We were observing the actions of a Marine Officer in the building opposite. He had been meeting with Arms dealers and was suspected of selling guns and missiles to them.

We both had to wear smart clothes for the stake out -- I wore my Armani suit, white shirt and sober tie. Ziva wore a dark grey, tight skirt, a white blouse and a smart matching jacket. The room was the Chairman's suite and we had access to the executive bathroom.

We used to take it in turns to use the toilet, and when it was Ziva's turn I playfully stood in front of her with my arms out to stop her. She very quickly grabbed my arm, put a leg behind mine and twisted me down onto the floor. She leapt onto my chest and straddled my head with her knees. Her skirt was pushed up to her thighs and I had a clear view of her white panties. I smiled up at her.

"I've been wanting to see those for ages."

"Well, have a close look."

She pushed herself forward and grabbed my head in two hands, pressing the gusset against my mouth.

"Now, I will pee and you can't stop me!"

Urine squeezed through the cotton into my mouth. I had no option but to drink it. I gulped down about a pint, then I choked and the piss went over my face. It was hot and smelly in my nostrils.

"You can lick me clean, now."

She moved the panties aside with her hand. I looked at her neat slit, it was totally waxed smooth. I could see slickness on her lips, and that her small clitoris was out of its hood at the top of the slit. I reached up with my tongue and licked the length of her cunt, tasting the salt of the piss. I felt her clit on the tip of my tongue, sucked it, nibbled it, and tried to bite it, but it was too slippery. Ziva began to fuck my face, moving her hips back and forward, her cunt up and down on my tongue.

"Who is the senior agent now?" she cried.

Ziva suddenly stiffened and squirted cunt juice over my face. She relaxed a bit, on top of me, and then swivelled round on my face.

"Now you shall have your reward, Slave."

I felt her undo my belt, run down the zip fly, and dig my prick out of my Y-fronts. It bounced upright in her hand. She began to wank my foreskin up and down until I felt it solid. Then I felt her lovely soft, wet lips go down on it. I couldn't say anything as my mouth was full of her cunt, but I groaned with pleasure.

She took her mouth away and used her hand at speed. I quickly came but she didn't stop wanking me! I had to grab hold of her hand to stop her -- the sensation and pain was too great. Ziva relaxed and stood slowly.

I looked up at her and said, "I feel as though I have been waterboarded, or should I say waterpantied!"

Our relationship improved from then onwards, but I could no longer dominate Ziva, in fact she began to dominate me! It did have its compensations however.

We did not meet socially normally as we had our own lives to lead but soon after the waterpantieing, she suggested that we meet for a drink in a bar near here flat. We had a couple of beers and then back to her flat.

"I hope you are not going to try to stop me peeing again are you?"

"No, but I shall have to come and keep a close eye on you."

I followed her into her bathroom and she pulled down her pants and thong and sat on the toilet with her legs open.

"Now, slave have a close look and clean me afterwards."

I knelt down in front of her and stared at her cunt. She let go a big stream of hot, smelly, piss, some splashed out onto my face as she had thrust her hips towards me. I licked my lips, and moved closer. Ziva pulled my face right into her crotch as she pissed. I opened my mouth and it all drank down. When the flow had ceased, I started to lick up and down her clean waxed slit. It was salty but nice! I then concentrated on sucking and licking her clit. She started to move her hips, fucking my face. Then she pushed hard and came -- juices squirted out into my mouth and I tried to catch it all. Delicious.

We both moved back and were panting to catch our breath.

"That was good, slave, now do you want your reward?"

I really wanted to piss first, but I didn't want to stop her.

"You can do from behind, doggy fashion."

Ziva got off the toilet and knelt on the floor on her hands and knees, with her pants still around her ankles. I tore off mine and my Y-fronts to get ready for action. I knelt behind her with my legs straddling hers awkwardly. I quickly wanked my prick up to full stiffness and thrust it into her cunt. I moved quickly in and out, it felt great, my mushroom head was scrapping both sides of her vagina, I was in heaven.

"Don't come inside of me! I'm not on the pill!"

I could feel myself about to come -- that wonderful, full feeling, in my prick as the spunk came up the tube. I pulled out and pushed it against her asshole. I just slipped inside and Ziva gasped.

"Ahhh ..! It's too big!"

"Yes, I know and don't you love it."

I pulled back a bit and felt her sphincter open so I pushed forward until I was up to my balls in her ass. My foreskin was pulled tight. I cried out in pain and pulled back. My spunk then came shooting out flooding her inside. I relaxed a bit, still with my prick inside her rectum. I let my piss go and gave her an enema.

"What are you doing? You're a dirty beast. I full of piss now."

""Aren't you always?"

She struggled and pulled off me and dashed to the toilet to sit down on it. I heard a big rush of sound as she shat all the contents of her ass out into the bowl.

"You'll pay for that!"

I laughed and went to the sink and washed my shitty cock.

Ziva wiped her bum and then moved swiftly behind me and grabbed my balls through my legs.

"Say you're sorry, say you're sorry or I will twist them off." And she gave my bollocks a twist.

"Ok, Ok I'm sorry! It was an emergency. I had to piss."

"Right slave, I shall have to think of what your punishment shall be. Perhaps tie you up and whip your testicles? Or maybe hang a brick from your prick? No that might just make it bigger. Oh, I know, I will shit on face!"

"Don't you mean sit on my face?"

"No, I mean shit, defecate into your mouth."

"Yeach!" I nearly vomited on the thought.

"Perhaps I could just lick your ass?"

"Maybe, depends how I feel at the time. Now go and leave me have nice shower and sleep."

I smiled and pulled my pants up.

"I shall look forward to that then O mistress mine," And I left.