Zodiac Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna cum?" Mervat asked teasing me, stroking my penis real slow.

"Yes!" I said trying my best to make my voice sound normal, but she could tell that she had bought me to the edge.

"O.K then." Mervat replied letting go off my cock with her feet and putting them together, side by side, with her ankles together, showing me the soles of her feet. With the way feet are shaped, there was a gap in the middle. "If you wanna cum, then you can do it yourself. Go on! Fuck my feet!" She ordered me with any signs of her being nervous or the innocent girl next door now out the window.

I held her feet at the balls just under her toes, helping to keep them together and pushed my hips up. The head of my cock rubbed past the milky white soles of her feet as I pushed my cock head through the gap in the middle. My cock head sprang out on the other side, brushing the top of her feet. I used the gap between her feet as a fuck hole. Pushing my hips back and fourth, my shaft rubbing along the groove of her feet.

"Mmm..." Mervat moaned, wiggling her cute little toes as I carried on thrusting at her feet, my balls slapping against her heel every time I thrust up. "Yeah! That's it!" Mervat egged me on. I started to thrust at her feet faster and faster, feeling my orgasm getting closer, holding her feet tighter with my hands. "Fuck my feet! Yeah! Come on! Cum on my feet! Cum on my fucking feet." She started to shout, curling her toes and gripping my fingers with them.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. Mervat pulled her feet away, her heels on my thighs.

"Cum on my feet!" Mervat yelled. I stroked my cock, pointing it ay the soles of her feet, jerking off as fast as I could.

"Uhh... Uhhh... UHHH!" I screamed as I came after a few seconds of jerking off.

"YEAH! THAT'S IT! CUM ON MY FEET!" Mervat screamed as I orgasmed. My first load shooting onto the heads of her toes, the second load hit her on the ball under her big toe. I pointed my cock at her other foot, shooting my third load onto her big toe. The next few loads weren't as big and spurted out down the soles of her foot and heel. My cum that had landed on her toes, started to flow down and Mervat started to squeeze the cum in between her toes making it ooze down her soles, onto the tissue that she had set on my lap.

Mervat let out a cute little laugh as she wiggled her cum covered toes. "I've never tasted cum before." She said innocently, reaching down with her finger and scooped up some from the sole of her foot. She opened her mouth, her tongue spread out a bit and slowly put her finger into her mouth, enveloping her lips around it. She sucked her finger hard, swallowing my cum.

"Hmm... Don't know why women complain about the taste so much. It's like having salted peanuts." Mervat laughed at her own joke. She grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped my cum off her feet. "You don't mind if I use the bathroom do you?"

"No go ahead." I replied pointing her to the office's private bathroom. Mervat got off the table and took the tissue she used to wipe her feet and the tissue on my lap, put my dick away, zipping me up and went to the office's private bathroom. She came out a couple of minutes later.

"That was so fun! I'll see you soon." Mervat said kissing me, darting her tongue into her mouth. She had popped a breath mint already and I could taste it on her tongue. "So do I just come in and see you?" She asked, picking up the packets of weed.

"Here's my card." I said regaining my composure. "Any time you need any thing, any thing at all just give me a call OK?"

"OK." Mervat said walking out the room, swaying her ass side to side. She gave me one last look, turning her head while she had her back to me, blew me a kiss and left. I felt like I was in love with this beautiful creature and I couldn't wait to see her again. Now that I knew that she wasn't so innocent, she's going to have to do a lot more next time.

Next week I called her. She nver called me. I longed after her. She came to my house.And we slept together without sex. And in the day after...

"Don't you find me attractive?" Mervat asked me. She kind of surprised me with her question being so straight forward.

"Yes I do, but do you find me attractive?"

"Yes!" She said being coy. "So how comes you haven't tried to fuck me?" I did, but she turned all my advances down.

"Not being very subtle with your intentions towards me are you?"

"No!" She smiled, just staring at me. "And why are you answering a question with a question!" She pouted.

"Have I been answering all your question's with a question?" I replied. Mervat laughed and sat back. There was a moment of silence as we watched TV.

"Your penis is quite large." Mervat said without taking her eyes of the TV.

"Did you like it?" I asked. Mervat sniggered at the fact that I asked another question.

"I still like it." She replied. "But you had a hard-on throughout the night we spent together, and when we woke up in the morning, I could feel your huge cock against my back." She said getting closer with every word.

"Sorry." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Don't be!" She said. "When I felt how big it was, I haven't been able to get your cock out of my mind." She said gently touching my chest with her hand. "How it'd feel deep inside my pussy. Feeling it slide in and out and throb with every stroke as it gets closer and closer to filling me with that warm, hot jism." She was breathing quite heavily now, her lips just centimetres away from my lips, drawing closer.

I leaned in forward and kissed her. She opened her mouth accepting my tongue. She started to kiss down my neck and that's when I realised that my erection was actually visible and poking out from one of the legs of my boxers. Mervat's hand was already stroking the head with her hand.

"Looks like you're already really excited!" Mervat said pulling the waistband of my boxers down, pulling my cock out from the top and started to stroke my already hard cock. "Does that feel good?" She asked, stroking my cock.

"Yes!" I replied. Mervat started stroking my shaft with one hand while rubbing the cock head with the other.

"A answer with out a question!" Mervat said laughing, moving her hand that was rubbing my cock head and opening her mouth. I could feel her hot breath on the tip of my cock. She was about to take my cock into her mouth and just stopped. "You want me to suck your cock?" She asked, her strokes getting a lot faster.

"Yes!" I replied. Mervat laughed.

"Pre-cum!" Mervat said licking the pre-cum off the head. "I want you to say the words." She said. "Tell me you want me to suck your cock."

"Suck my cock!" I nearly yelled my answer, wanting her lips around my shaft.

"You didn't say please." Mervat teased. "Please say it! I want to taste your dick so badly!" She moaned. "Feel that warm cum all over my tongue!" She was actually turning me on so much, that I thought that I was gonna cum in her hand.

"Please..." I moaned, taking a pause. "...Please! Suck my cock!" I finally managed to get out. Mervat laughed.

"That's much better!" She said, opening her mouth and placing it over my cock head. "Mmmm..." She moaned. She swirled her tongue around my pee hole. I could feel more pre-cum ooze out. "Mmm..." She moaned again, taking her mouth of my cock. She smiled at me, savouring the taste before swallowing.

"That tasted so good!" She moaned stroking my cock really fast with both hands. "I can't wait to taste more!" She took my cock head into her mouth again, working her mouth half way down my shaft this time. She worked her lips up and down slowly, while she carried on stroking the bottom half really fast. She worked her lips up to my cock head and started working her lips up and down my cock head really fast while stroking my shaft with both hands.

"You like that, Ahmad?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I moaned. "Keep doing that!" I pushed her head down. She opened her mouth, taking my cock head back into her mouth. She carried on stroking my cock really fast, while working her lips only on my cock head, making smacking sounds with her mouth.

"Shit!" I moaned.

"You cumming?" Mervat asked taking her mouth off my cock head. "Come on! Cum for Mervat baby!" She moaned. stroking even faster. I felt my balls tighten, as my orgasm was nearing. "Fill my mouth with that hot spunk!" She yelled.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "Here it comes!" I held my breath as Mervat enveloped her lips over my cock head as I shot load after load of my thick man juice into her mouth. She tried to swallow after the first load, but the second came to quick. She waited for my loads to slow down before she swallowed. She carried on stroking my cock, milking out any cum that may still be left, swallowing every time after these small loads gushed out in to her mouth. Mervat took her mouth off my member, still stroking my cock, squeezing as hard as she could.

"That tasted so good!" She moaned still stroking with both hand. A spurt of cum dribbled out. "More cum!" She cooed as she licked the cum off the tip. "Your cock is still so hard!" She said kissing the underside of my cock head. "I can't wait to get this big thing inside me."

Mervat stood up, pushing the coffee table forward to give herself some space. She took her top off, revealing her black bra and than let her pants fall to the floor. She reached back, unhooked her bra and let it slide down her arms and took them off, revealing her erect nipples. I quickly pulled my vest over my head and tossed it to one side. She turned around, her back to me and slid her panties down, bending right over. Her butt was sticking out, I could see her ass hole. I reached forward, stroking the back of her thighs and licked down her butt crack, down to her pussy.

Mervat looked back as I licked down the back of her thigh, kissing the back of her knees. "You like my legs?"

"Hmm." I moaned my answer while I sucked the fleshy part of her inner thigh. Mervat spread her legs apart, allowing me better access to her inner thighs. I reached one hand around her leg, to her pussy and started to rub her already moist cunt. I ran my finger up and down her slit, causing her to moan. I pushed my finger into her womanhood and started to work it in and out gently, picking up speed quickly. Mervat's knees buckled slightly.

"Come over here!" She said, walking forward away from me, leading me with my finger still in her, over to the slightly larger table. Guess I'll get to bend her over this table and fuck her after all! She reached forward, placing her hands on the table. I made my way up her long beautiful legs and up to her pussy. I started to lick along her pussy lips, making a smooth transition of replacing my finger with my tongue. Working my tongue in and out of her wet hole. I pushed my finger up under the hood of her cunt, feeling around, gently rubbing her swollen clit.

"Ahhh! Shit!" Mervat moaned. "That feels so good!"

"You like that?" I said, pulling my tongue out of her cunt, but keeping my lips pressed against her pussy lips.

"Yeah!" She moaned lifting her left leg up, bent at the knee, her toes touching my bare chest, running her toe nails along my flesh, sending shivers up and down my spine.

"Suck my toes!" She moaned looking back at me. I took her foot in my hands and licked up her long sole, causing her to moan in delight. I gently kissed the middle of her sole, working my kisses down to the balls under her toes. Circling them with my tongue, sucking them hard, causing Mervat to moan louder and look back at me with a look of desperation.

I kissed the heads of her toes one by one, circling them with my tongue, getting them nice and wet before taking them into my mouth, sucking them one by one, gently biting down on them, with her response being more moaning. I Started to suck her big toe, circling her fleshy toe head with my tongue. I started to kiss my way up her sole, gently biting her heel. I started to kiss up her calf, making my way back up to her cunt. I went back to the method I was using before, one arm around her thigh, rubbing her clit while I used my tongue on her love hole.

"Keep going! I'm gonna cum soon!" Mervat told me after a couple of minutes. I was tempted to tease her and toy with her like how she did with me, but women's orgasms take longer than men's and if I stopped and started again, I'd probably have to start from the beginning. So I continued to work my tongue in and out of her cunt while fingering her clit, getting faster by the second, working my tongue as deep into her cunt as possible.

"Your tongue feels so good!" Mervat moaned, looking back at me smiling. "Mmm... Keep going! I'm so close baby! I'm so close!" I decided that I wanted to finish her off with my dick. I quickly got up on to my feet, let my boxers drop to the floor, stepping out of them and took position behind her. I rubbed my cock head against her wet slit, rubbing up and down and then pushing it in to her wet hole.

"God! That cock feels so food inside me!" She screamed out in surprise.

"You like that?" I asked as I worked my cock into cunt.

"YES!" She screamed. As I continued to work in and out of her, already going at a very fast pace. Trying my best to make her orgasm with my dick. "Keep going! Keep going!" Mervat moaned through gritted teeth. "Shit!" She moaned, pushing her ass back whenever I thrust forward, trying to get myself as deep into her as possible. I could already feel her juices, every time my balls slapped against her. It was a matter of minutes before I felt her pussy start to grip my dick. It felt like she was getting ready to cum and I didn't slow down.

"YES! YES! YES!" She kept screaming repeatedly as she climaxed, gripping the table while she orgasmed. I slowed down my thrusts, working my cock in to her deep and hard. Once her pussy stopped spasming around my shaft, I started to go a bit faster again. Mervat had a huge smile on her face and a look of satisfaction.

I hunched over her, placing my hands on either side of her. I used one hand to move her hair to one side, away from her face so I could see her face more clearly. I kissed her cheek and she pouted her lips like she was kissing me back. I carried on thrusting in to her while my weight was on top of her.

"It feels so good when you're inside me!" She said, kissing my cheek, licking my chin. I pushed myself up, standing once again while I fucked her from behind. Mervat lifted her left leg up and placed the sole of her foot on the table, she was showing some flexibility. She had her knee at the side of her face. I didn't really know why she was doing this, I saw this being done in porno's all the time and it was usually to give a better angle of the guy's dick going in and out of the woman's pussy.

"Fuck me faster!" She moaned. I went faster instantly, not caring about trying to pace myself, we had both cum and a second orgasm for me is just going to be a bonus. As I started to go faster, Mervat had her mouth open, moaning.

I pounded in to her, and drilled into her cunt.

I started to slow down a little, watching her. With the pace slowing down, Mervat started moaning again.

I started to thrust forward, getting faster with every stroke until I was going so fast, trying to cum inside her. My cock started to ache and I pulled back too much and my cock slid up her ass crack. I got too eager to carry on fucking her and just pushed my dick forward into her cunt again.

"FUCK!" Mervat let out a muffled scream. "Arrrghhhhh! Shit!" She screamed as I started to work my dick in and out of her. "You're tearing my cunt apart!" She screamed and that's when I realised that I had my dick up her pussy. I pulled my cock out straight away. I didn't want to cause her any discomfort. I wasn't even aiming to fuck her twat and even though she probably had the best legs and a pretty flawless body, she have the greatest ass, that made me want to fuck it. But I don't. I decided that this was my chance to toy with her a little.

"You like having a dick up your ass?" I said rubbing my cock head against her butt hole. She looked back at me with a hesitant look on her face.

"No." She replied.

"You want me to put it in your ass?" I said applying a little pressure.

"NO!" She yelled her answer.

"You sure?" I teased.

"Yes!" She answered lowering her voice again.

"I'm just playing with you." I said slapping her ass, walking over to the couch and sitting down on. Mervat had this shocked look on her face, her mouth opened wide.

"Did you just slap my ass?" She asked coming over to me and sitting on the coffee table, directly opposite me.

"Yeah!" I replied and she just stared at me. "So?"

"Nothing." She leaned forward and kissed me, lowering her head closer to my cock.

"You want me to wipe my dick or something?" I asked, the fact that my dick was just in her ass.

"I got a better idea." She said with a huge smile. "You know what I think is really sexy?" She asked. "Ass..." She lowered her head. "...to..." Her lips were less than an inch away from my cock. "...Mouth!" She said putting my cock head into her mouth, sucking hard. I shot out a load of pre-cum. Mervat laughed with my cock head in her mouth. I moaned in ecstacy.

"I thought you'd like that!" She said holding my cock with her hand. She playfully bit the head of my cock, not applying any pressure. She started to suck my cock, dragging her lips up my shaft. She was incredible. Then she gave my cock a wonderful handjob.

"Looks like you're leaking again!" She said as more pre-cum oozed out. Mervat leaned forward, moving her head closer, opening her mouth and taking my cock head into her mouth while jerking my shaft up and down. Sucking my pre-cum off my cock head.

"Mmm... Your dick tastes so good!" She moved her big feet up, resting the soles against my stomach. She started to use both hands to stroke my cock up and down really fast.

"I just love it when a man cums. When I get to be too much for them." I leaned forward, kissing her, pulling her towards me, placing her on her back on the coffee table. Mervat wrapped her legs around my waist as I got down onto my knees and I thrust my cock into her wet cunt. I wrapped my arms around her and started to pound into her fast, her tits pressed against my chest.

"Keep fucking me!" She moaned kissing my neck. "Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!" I went faster trying my best to cum, but this was way too uncomfortable.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I said. Mervat already had her legs wrapped around me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders as I stood up and walked into the bed room. It was more of a waddle than a walk, Mervat was trying to bounce up and down, working her pussy up and down my shaft.

I placed her down on the bed, she still had her arms and legs wrapped around me. I started to thrust into her as fast as I could, getting that aching feeling from trying to cum for a second time so soon after my first orgasm. I started to kiss her neck as I continued working in and out of her. I carried on for a while, biting down onto her neck while she moaned and screamed in ecstasy before I finally felt my balls start to tighten.

"YES!" Mervat screamed "Keep going! I'm gonna cum again!" She screamed. "Faster! Faster! FASTER!" She kept screaming as I went as fast as I could possibly go as I felt her my cum start to get pushed up my shaft.

"Fuck! I'M CUMMING!" I yelled as I carried on thrusting into her as the first couple of loads shot deep into her woman hood. My orgasm triggered off her orgasm, her pussy started to contract around my throbbing member as she came, almost as if she was milking my cock with her cunt. I thrust into her hard one last time, emptying my abundant and copious cum into her vagina depths, and lay on top of her as both of our orgasms continued to a slow down to a stop. Mervat breathed hard as she swallowed.