Zodiac Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" She moaned. "That was amazing!" I lifted my head and she held me by the cheeks with both hands and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I sucked her tongue and she pulled back.

*****

2-With the Aries Woman :

We made our way there holding hands. As we walked by the bar area, a pair of gorgeous, toned legs in high heels caught my eyes. I looked at who they belonged to.

I looked at the owner of the legs. She was sat on a stool sipping a drink through a straw, In a short red dress that had ridden half way up her thighs. "I guess I should introduce you guys. Mervat Samy...and I'm Ahmad" I pointed at Mervat and me. She said: "...And I'm Mahitab Fahmy." she pointed at herself. We said hi and shook hands.

"I'll leave you to talk to Mahitab." Mervat said reaching up and kissing me.

"Cute." Mahitab said as Mervat walked off. "How long you two been together?"

"We aren't." "Can I have the hashish?" I gave it to her.

"How much do I owe?" Mahitab asked. I looked at her. She had luscious lips which looked like they were pouting 24/7 but they weren't, that's just how they looked.

"Sedqy is a really lucky guy." Mahitab gave a embarrassed smile and looked down. "Having those luscious lip go up and down your dick must be one of the greatest feeling in the world." -- Sedqy is the name of her husband, as I knew from Luke, he spys on the female cusomers for me.

"Excuse me?!" Mahitab was shocked. "I can pay for my hashish. I'm not some skank that will suck your dick 'cause she has no money!"

"Well... maybe not for the hashish...." I was thinking of how to convince her and came up with an idea. "What would Sedqy think if he knew you came here?"

"He wouldn't care! He'll be happy he has someone to join him." Mahitab gave a cocky smile.

"Well he knows that women tend to get... 'special' treatment from us, where we give them special offers that aren't available to men, so they don't need to pay."

"You wouldn't?" The irony was actually quite funny. If she didn't put out I was gonna tell her husband she did and if she did put out I wasn't going to say a word. "He'd never believe you anyway."

"I have security cameras. They'll show you come in and leave five minutes later. That's roughly how long a blow job would take, wouldn't it?" Mahitab had a defeated look on her face and I knew that she was going to do it. I stood up and walked over to her. She was still looking down, I lifted her chin up so I could see her face.

"I want you to enjoy this." I lowered my head and kissed her lips, she kissed me back and I sucked her bottom lip. It tasted like strawberry, must be her lip balm. Mahitab kissed my upper lip, gently sucking on it. I tilted my head to the side, opening our mouths and started to push my tongue out. Mahitab put up resistance, trying to close her mouth, but I forced my tongue in. Once it was in her mouth she gave in and started to massage it with her tongue, while she gently sucked with her lips. I pulled away and Mahitab still had her lips in the sucking position, I think she was enjoying that, but then again she was quite a good actress with a very easy role right now. She slowly opened her eyes to see me undoing my belt buckle and zipper. I took my dick out from my boxers.

Mahitab opened her mouth as I held my cock out in front of her mouth. I stepped forward pushing my dick into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and started working them up and down. She had a look of disgust on her face, but carried on. After working her lips up and down a couple of times she pulled it out.

"Eugh! It's so big. That is fucking exiciting!" Mahitab said.

"Just keep sucking." I told her.

"But..." I just looked at her and she didn't even bother starting her sentence and started sucking and stroking my shaft. It was actually quite a turn on, knowing that my dick went into is Mahitab Fahmy's mouth. Just as that thought crossed my mind, my member got harder and bigger and pushed against the back of Mahitab's throat. She gagged and coughed, taking my cock out of her mouth, but still stroking it.

"What's wrong? Your mouth can't handle my dick?" I teased her. She gave me a pissed off look and started stroking my cock quite hard. She had a determined look on her face and started to suck my dick again, this time it looked as though she wanted to do it. She started sucking hard and hungrily at my meat. I think my comment got to her and she was gonna prove that she could.

She started to thrust her mouth forward, hard, hitting herself on the back of her throat with my cock. Her lips felt unbelievable around my shaft and if I hadn't already had sex today, I would've been ready to explode. Mahitab started thrusting her mouth forward faster, forcing more of my cock to the back of her throat until I felt my cock push past the tight opening and down into her throat. She started working my cock down her throat until her lips were touching my crotch and balls. She started to fuck her own throat with my cock, only working it half way out and then slamming her mouth forward.

After a couple of minutes of this, my dick started to ache from not being able to cum, it was throbbing like how it would if I was gonna cum, but I couldn't feel anything in my balls. Mahitab obviously felt it vibrating in her throat and pulled it out. She started stroking my cock furiously, her mouth open, tongue spread out waiting for my cum. But unfortunately for her it was going to happen. Saliva dripped off her tongue as she waited for me to cum and I have to admit this was probably the best blow job I have had and I wanted to cum desperately but I knew it wasn't going to happen. I pulled Mahitab up onto her feet.

"What are you doing? I was about to make you cum!" She said not really understanding what just happened.

"I'm not gonna cum."

"What?!"

"I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"No. You sick bastard!" She said thumping me on the chest. It wasn't a hard hit, but it sure as hell wasn't gentle. I grabbed hold of her arm before she could hit me again and turned her around, her back turned to me. I hugged her tight, pressing her body against mine.

"I'm gonna cum inside you!" I whispered in her ear, my dick getting hard and going up her inner thigh. I reached down with one hand, holding my dick and pushing it past her panties and pressing it against her pussy, which was a little wet, showing that this was turning her on.

"Noo..." Her voice came out just above a whisper. Her eyes closing and her mouth opening as my cock head entered her. I thrust up pushing in nearly my whole dick in. I had to admit, she wasn't tight, probably because she had a baby pushed out through there 7 months ago. But Mahitab's reaction was unexpected. Her knees buckled and she reached back, grabbing hold of my head with both hands to keep herself up.

"Oh God!" She moaned as I started to thrust up and down. She started to push down meeting my thrusts. I wrapped both my arms around her and started thrusting at her fast and hard. I cried and spurted my abundant copious jizz into her pussy.

"That's it!" Mahitab screamed. "Oh GOD! YEAH! CUM IN ME! YOUR CUM FILLED MY PUSSY! IMPREGNATE ME! UHHHH UHHHH! I'm gonna CUM!" Mahitab thrust her hip up right of my cock and I heard water pour down onto the floor, sounded like Mahitab was a major squirter. She collapsed back on to me. I stood strong and held her up, leaning back on the desk behind me. "I haven't had an orgasm since I had my baby Nada." Mahitab claimed.

"Sedqy not hitting the right spots?"

"No... It's just... I'm not as tight as I use to be and Sedqy doesn't... feel as big as he use to." Mahitab confessed. "And you're so thick and you hit the spot so easily." She wasn't joking. She came in under a minute, the fastest I've ever seen a women cum.

****

3-With the Leo Woman :

I woke up with Mahitab Fahmy on the left off me and Mervat on the right, they both had their arms wrapped around me.

I got up as carefully as I could, trying my best not to wake any of the sleeping beauties. I hit the shower and got all the morning rituals out the way. I stepped back into the room to get my clothes.

Then I got out. I rode my car to my cafe.

"Snoop Dogg is here to see you." Tohamy said. I had completely forgotten why I came here this early. It was to get Snoop Dogg - a pseudonym - as a permanent customer. He walked into the room. he wore black jeans, and a black shirt. He didn't come in alone. He had the Goddess herself, Mariah Hussein with him. She wore a white dress, no straps, very short, a couple of inches and she wore sun glasses. Her hair was blonde and straight going a couple of inches past her shoulders.

"This is my girl MH." Snoop introduced us.

"Hi!" I said, shaking her hand.

"Now let's get down to business." Snoop said. "Now I don't really give a shit who I buy off. I got a regular dealer, but recently he's been giving me some whack hocus pocus, so that's why I got in contact with your people. Word on the street is that you sell the flyest shit around and I thought that you'd be the prefect people to buy off after that whack shit I smoked last night." I sort of followed what he said, most of my focus was on Mariah Hussein's tits.

"So what you after?" I asked, instantly trying my best to cover the fact that I'm staring at Mariah Hussein, who was looking down at something. Not sure exactly what she was looking at.

"Some high grade weed." Snoop said with a smile on his face, looking back from Mariah than to me, he could tell I was staring at her. I went over to the safe on the wall and took out a bag of hashish and weed and handed it to him.

"Where's the ladies bathroom?" Mariah asked.

"Go back the way you came in, towards the entrance on the left." I said and she left. I watched her ass sway side to side as she left the room.

"She is one fine bitch, ain't she?" Snoop said as he smoked a joint.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I saw you checking her out." He said nodding his head. "If I didn't have a wifey waiting for me at home, I would have waxed that ass by now."

"So what are you guys doing together?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"MH had some performance on a show." He started to roll another joint. "Asked me if I would come and do the track 'Say Something' with her. Had nothing else to do so I thought 'Why the fuck not?' And then we went out for a party and here we are." Sounds like they'd spent the whole night partying. "So you gonna have a crack at her?"

"I think I may be way out of her league."

"I heard you were a playa. Don't you have a bunch of ho's (women)?"

"I have three girlfriends."

"I love being a playa." Snoop lit the joint, taking a puff. "But they always some how find out about each other." He took another puff.

"No problems there." I said. "All three of them live at my condo."

"You dawg! That's my whitey right there!" He said pointing at me motioning for a handshake. I extended my hand and he slapped me a handshake. "This is some good shit." He said turning his attention to the joint. "I don't think MH'S been laid for like a year. And you're the whitey to fuck that ass." He said taking a big puff. "It's great when you get a bitch with a fine ass like that, and she doesn't go around hiding it and word has it that her ass is not one of those 'Look but don't touch,' she loves having a big dick in there. You know what? I'll leave you two alone." He said putting the stuff away. "How much I owe for this shit anyway?"

"Let's call it a taster." I said. Anyway, it's the least I could do, after all, he is trying to set me up with Mariah Hussein. "So, does it live up to the word on the street?" I asked.

"Fo' sure! Thanks G. I definitely be doing business again with you." He stood up and extended his hands. I shook his hand.

"What... should I do to..."

"Give her some free drinks, flirt with her. She loves it when a guy pays attention to her and flatters her. Don't use shitty obvious pick up lines, speak from the heart dawg. Tell her you like her, that you'd love to fuck a girl like her. But clean up the language." He pulled his hand back and left.

A couple of minutes later Mariah Hussein came back. "Where'd he go?" She asked looking around.

"He said he had to go somewhere and left."

"That's just great!" She said getting frustrated. "He was my ride!"

"I can give you a lift if you want." I offered.

"Really! That would be great! But I don't want to put you out or anything."

"Don't worry, I don't have anything to do. Do you know how easy it is to run a club?"

"This is a front isn't it? Aren't you guys the biggest dealers to women?"

"It's a means to an end. I don't really plan on doing that forever. Once I get enough money I'll do something else." I said as we started to leave the room. I kept my head down, looking at the floor. I noticed her shoes, they were classic closed white shoes, with about 5 inch high heels. Once we got near the bar area I decided to take some of Snoop Doggs advice.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked. "I run the place so they'll be free."

"Free drinks?" Mariah smiled. "Sure why not?" She sat at a stool and crossed her legs. There was no one working at the bar so I sat on the bar and spun around and got off on the other side. I took my blazer off and put it to one side, never know when accidents can happen.

"What would you like?"

"A Cosmopolitan." She said. I got the four drinks needed, Vodka, Triple sec, lime and cranberry juice, I think it was anyway. I quickly mixed the drink and served it. Mariah Hussein gave a impressed smile and took a sip and gave a nod of approval. Guess my memory served me well.

"Are you dating anyone?" I asked.

"No. I'm single at the moment. I've been quite busy with my album and I've finally got some time off after a year."

"So you been single for a year?" She nodded as she sipped her drink. "I don't think I can go that long without sex." I decided to throw sex in, try and head the conversation towards that direction.

"You have no clue how hard it is." She said finishing the drink off.

"Same again?"

"Yeah. The longer you go the more horny you get." She said as I mixed the drink.

"Yeah, but you must get like a million guys ask you out. I mean look how hot you look! I got a boner when I saw you." Mariah blushed as I handed her the drink. "If you want..." I said leaning on the counter, leaning towards her, our face a couple of inches apart. She was leaning forward as well. "I could..."

"Ahmad? Enjy is her for her interview." Tohamy said with Enjy behind him. Fuck! Just when things were progressing between me and Mariah Hussein. I looked Enjy up and down. Usually I'd see if she was a good lay, but I'm gonna save it for Mariah. Enjy was dressed quite slutty, a tight pink top and a very short pink skirt. She had huge tits and a good shaped body.

"What are you interviewing for?" Mariah asked Enjy. Enjy got a bit embarrassed.

"She's here to be a belly dancer but I'll let her to be a stripper just for you." I said, picking up Mariah's drink and taking a sip. Mariah looked back at me looking surprised and looked back at Enjy.

"Nice! How... long you been doing... this?" Mariah asked.

"My first time. I'm kinda nervous." Enjy replied.

"You've never given a guy a lap dance?" I asked, going over the counter and leading the way to the pole dancing area.

"No." Enjy replied following me, with Mariah Hussein right behind her. I sat down on one of the seats around the pole that the strippers dance and strip around. Mariah took a seat beside me. "Do you want me to dance around the pole?" She asked. I thought about it and came up with an idea.

"You ever been to a strip club?" I asked Mariah. She shook her head. "Ever had a lap dance?" She shook her head again. "Give her a lap dance." I told Enjy. They both looked surprised, especially Mariah. She had her mouth wide open in shock and I could imagine my dick being in there. My mind started to wonder, thinking what it must feel like having those beautiful lips around my shaft.

"Sure!" Enjy said and I snapped back to reality. She took off her top exposing her bare breasts. Mariah got over the initial shock and was now giggling like a little school girl as Enjy went down to her thong. She started to dance seductively around Mariah, who kept looking at me and giggling.

Enjy started to get closer, grinding her round ass against Mariah's crotch, which made her laugh even more. Enjy was all over Mariah, if I wasn't mistaken, I'd think that Enjy had a thing for her. She was now pushing her tits into Mariah's face, who was now starting to get into it. She went to touch Enjy.

"No touching the strippers!" I said.

"Sorry!" Mariah laughed pulling her hands away and put them up to show she wasn't touching her. This was getting very hot and I decided I'd seen enough, I had to have Mariah now.

"Stop." I said. "Get your clothes. You start belly dancing tomorrow at 6 in the evening." Enjy gave an excited smile, quickly putting her clothes on and running out. "Fuck that was hot!" I said.

"It turned you on?" Mariah asked. seemed like she was easing more than anything.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"You know... it turned me on that you were watching her ass rub against my wet pussy." What!? Did she just say what I though I heard her say?

"You wanna fuck!" I blurted out.

"You have a condom?" She asked. Shit! I didn't have any. I'd been out for a week and never bought any more because I fucked girls who never asked me to wear one.

"No. But I can get some."

"It doesn't matter. I want to feel your cock in my pussy without condoms and you can always just fuck me up the ass too." She said putting her feet onto my lap. She had taken her shoes off and was barefoot. "You can stick it in my pussy if you want, and cum in there. I want you to fill me with your cum."

She instantly started to stroke my crotch with her feet, feeling my hard-on through my pants. I looked down at her feet, rubbing me. They looked just like the rest of her and that was beautiful. I reached down and got hold of one of her foot and started to rub the sole with my thumbs. Mariah moaned loud, her other foot rubbing my crotch faster.

"You wanna go to your place and fuck my pussy?" She moaned

"How about we go upstairs?" Mariah pulled her feet away from me and stood up, stepping into her shoes.

"Fine by me." She said. "That just means I'll get your big, hard cock in my pussy even sooner." I stood up and started to kiss her. She kissed me back, hungrily, trying to push her mouth into mine. She had her lips in my mouth, she searched around with them and found my tongue very easily and started to suck it. I had my lips around her mouth area and could feel her chin on my bottom lip.

Mariah had both her hands on my cheeks, I had my hands around her waist and she started to grind her hips up and down, rubbing my crotch with hers. My dick was quite hard now and I know she could feel it. When it poked her she gave out a little yelp of approval. I pulled her hips back slightly, to give me some room to work with. I reached down with one hand, undoing my zipper and pulled my cock out.

Mariah moaned into my mouth as I rubbed my cock head up the inside of her thighs. She spread her legs apart a little. I pressed my cock head against her pussy and I could feel her panties, they felt like they were silk. I rubbed my cock head to the side of her pussy, hooking it under her panties. I could feel her warm cunt against my cock head, I pushed it along until I felt her warm opening. As my cock touched her opening I felt her juices push out onto my cock head, which worked as lubrication. I pushed the head into her pussy and Mariah's hip thrust forward, taking my whole cock in one thrust.

"Oh GOD!" Mariah moaned, after breaking our kiss. "That feels so good! You have no idea how long it's been since I've had a cock in me!" She kissed my lips and then wrapped her arms around me, over my arms, lifted one leg and started to grind her hips up and down, pushing herself up and down my cock, her panties rubbing one side of my shaft. I held her leg up by her thigh with my hand and her skin felt so soft.