Zodiac Girls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Man Ray
Man Ray
2 Followers

As I stood in the hall, I heard a voice coming from the next room, what I call the living room but some of you more posh people might call it something different; maybe the parlour? I stood in the doorway of this room, my toes curling into the plush heavy carpet as I looked around. Across the pristine carpet (...I bet they had to take their shoes off in this house!), a telephone line snaked towards the back of the sofa. Now I would call any man a liar if he didn't feel the same as I did at what was peeping out from behind the sofa! Mrs. TB was hiding behind the sofa, or so she thought she was but unfortunately for her, her delicious bottom was on view! Her dressing gown had ridden up. I reached down and stroked my cock as I drank in the sight her bottom clad in those black silk panties.

''Cyril! Cyril! Pick up the phone! He's here in the house...and... and he's covered in leaves and twigs! What am I to do? Cyril!" was what I heard emanating from behind the sofa. Luckily for me, Mrs. TB was trying to contact her husband Cyril instead of the police. "Cyril! What have I told you about not answering your phone! Wait until you get home! Cyril, he has a much bigger thingy than you! Cyril, what should I do...?" I smiled to myself as even now Mrs. TB was nagging away at poor old Cyril!

I reached down and pulled at the telephone line and, with a little cry of despair from behind the sofa, the telephone came tumbling out. I placed the telephone neatly onto the dust-free little table next to the dust-free television and I stood there, leaves, twigs and rose petals falling off of me to flutter onto the carpet.

''Do you mind? You are making an awful mess!" came a voice from behind the sofa. I turned my head to see Mrs. TB's face peering from around the corner of the sofa! See? She always has the knack of saying the most infuriating things! There I was, standing naked in her house and she admonishes me for making a mess! A red veil descended and I strode over to the sofa and pulled it away from the wall. As I did, Mrs. TB sprang up and attempted to run away but this time I was too quick for her. She squealed as I pulled her to me and I held her tight against me and yes, it did feel good having her wriggling against me I can tell you! I then realised that I was still carrying the sash from her dressing gown that was now gaping open in a very enticing way, revealing that I had been right; she was wearing black silk undies! I pulled her arms tight behind her and looped the sash around her wrists, making a rough but effective knot. So there I was, in Mrs. TB's house, me naked, she in just her underwear and she with her arms tied behind her back...and she was at my mercy!

There was a big chair behind me and so I backed towards it, pulling the struggling Mrs. TB with me. I literally fell into the chair pulling her with me, the cool leather certainly felt good against my hot and scratched bottom. But I don't think that Mrs. TB felt the same way as she found herself across my lap, my erect cock sticking up into her tummy!

I took the opportunity to take a breather here and I suppose I should've have come to my senses but seeing as that she had fallen across my lap, Mrs. TB's dressing gown had almost fallen off her, thus revealing her body to my hungry lustful eyes I didn't, unfortunately for her, come to my senses! Once I had a close up view of that bottom a few scant inches from my eyes, I was completely lost and nothing but nothing would stop me from giving Mrs. Templeton-Bush her 'birthday present'!

I reached out and smoothed away the wrinkles and creases from the knickers that encased Mrs. TB's bottom. At the touch of hand she stiffened but surprisingly didn't make a sound. This intrigued me but also infuriated me and so, to elicit a response, I raised my hand and then SPANK! The resounding, satisfying (...well, to me anyway!) sound of hand connecting with buttock was greeted with only a small squeak from Mrs. TB! What the hell I thought to myself? Had I lost my strength in the fall? So I did it again, but harder...SPANK! Again, another little squeak but this time followed by a little sigh...of pleasure? No, that could not be right I thought to myself! I was supposed to be punishing her remember? I then started to spank Mrs. TB's bottom in earnest, alternately spanking each buttock, watching as her buttocks quivered and shook with each impact. But instead of tears and cries for me to stop, I was met with moans and squeals that I came increasingly to recognise as sounds of pleasure! Remember that lady I mentioned earlier, Chryssa, from number sixty-nine? Well, she liked to have her bottom spanked while dressed as a French maid so I certainly recognised Mrs. TB sounds!

I stopped and slumped back in the chair, my hand smarting from the severe spanking I had just administered. Bugger me! Do you know what the respectable Mrs. TB said? "Don't stop now! I want more! You spank so much better than the Vicar and his wife!" I have to admit that at first I thought the fall from the tree had been more severe than I had thought and that I was now hearing things. But Mrs. TB turned her head to me and said, ''Pull my knickers down you brute and spank my naughty bare ass!" So I did!

Feverishly I pulled her knickers down, leaving them as a black band of silk around her thighs and do you know what? She was as wet and as slick as a turned-on woman can be! Her pussy was positively streaming juices as she pushed her ass up higher, offering herself to be spanked harder! As I spanked away, Mrs. TB kept urging me on, ''Oh yes! That's nice! Oooh! That one stung! Again! Harder! I wish the Vicar's wife could see this, she would be so jealous! Ouch! That was a good one! Wait until I tell Millicent about you, she will want you to visit the vicarage for one of her afternoon soirees!" As I looked down at Mrs. TB's rapidly reddening bottom, I noticed how her legs had spread wider offering me a good view of her trimmed pussy that looked so inviting!

Finally, I had to stop. Mrs. TB had worn my arm out and I slumped back, staring up at the ceiling in wonderment at the turn of events! When she realised that I had finally stopped, Mrs. TB wriggled and slid from my lap. Suddenly when I looked down, she was kneeling between my legs, pushing against me, urging me to spread my legs wider. Still with her hands tied behind her back, she lunged forward hungrily, leaning down to literally engulf my cock in her mouth, sucking noisily and making gurgling sounds as she bobbed up and down! I moved my hands to her hair and tugged and her hair came cascading down from the bun that earlier had looked so severe and so neat. I plunged my hands into her hair and revelled in the silkiness of it and pulled her head down further onto my straining cock. Now this would turn on any man to the point of flooding her mouth with his cum. I was no exception but I wanted something more and so I pulled Mrs. TB's head away from my cock. And do you know, it was a struggle! That woman would have swallowed my cock if she could have and as I finally pulled her away, she turned her hungry eyes up to look at me, a line of saliva still joining her lips to my cock.

''Tell me about the Vicar and his wife!" I demanded as I stood up, pulling her to her feet as well. As Mrs. TB started to talk, I pulled her with me from the room towards the stairs. As we walked, or I walked, she hobbled at first until her black knickers slowly slid down her legs until she finally kicked them away, she told me something about the Vicar and his wife!

Mrs. Templeton-Bush, in a terribly posh English voice, told me a tale of suburban sex romps in the vicarage between herself, the Vicar and his wife. How they had started last year, exactly to the day she said on her birthday. Mrs. TB had gone to the vicarage to help the Vicar's wife, Millicent, prepare a stall for the local jumble sale. They had been sorting out various bags of clothing etc when they had come across a bag that contained various items of bondage gear including PVC outfits, a paddle, a riding crop and various sizes of rubber dildos!

Now both Mrs. TB and the Vicar's wife were old friends from way back. It had taken them a long time to overcome their natural Virgo shyness and become firm friends. Again, both being Virgos they had inquisitive minds and so the stall for the jumble sale was soon forgotten as they examined and 'tested' each item in the bag! When we reached the top of the stairs, Mrs. TB finished her story by telling me that the Vicar had walked in on them after choir practice! She said that she had been naked, bent over the back of the sofa while Millicent, the Vicar's wife, had been wearing a PVC corset and boots and was sliding a twelve inch black dildo in and out of her dripping cunt! I knew the staid Vicar and his prim wife by sight only and the picture that Mrs. TB had painted for me of that day made me think twice about labelling people by looks alone! Especially when Mrs. TB told me that the day had finished with the Vicar taking her up the ass followed by his wife, Millicent while wearing a PVC 'gimp' suit!

As you can imagine, the relaying of such a tale as we ascended the stairs in Mrs. TB's home kept my cock twitching in anticipation, especially as I still had Mrs. TB tied up and in a near state of complete nakedness! Now in my defence here I must say that I offered to untie Mrs. TB but she politely refused and said she was quite comfortable. I also asked her which was her bedroom and she politely informed me that it was the second door on the left.

Is this sounding as surreal as it seemed at the time? Remember I had come into this house with one intention, that intention being to teach Mrs. TB some manners and to give her a 'present' she would never forget for her birthday! But events had taken a course that had my head spinning but also had my cock, still wet from Mrs. TB's mouth, as rigid as flag pole! And so here I was, naked, bruised and scratched with my head aching standing with Mrs. Virginia Templeton-Bush, in front of her bedroom door...and you know something? I felt absolutely fucking wonderful!

We entered the bedroom and the first thing you noticed was, like the rest of the house, everything was so tidy! The bed was made, no clothes were lying on the floor and no drawers or wardrobe doors were open. Now I took all this in within a second of walking in but my attention was soon elsewhere as Mrs. TB stood in front of me and asked, ever so politely, if I could be a help and strip her naked! At this moment I did sort of wonder who was in control here. Was I the same 'brute' who had come here with the intention, well, let's not beat around the bush here (...no pun intended!), to give Mrs. Templeton-Bush my cock as a birthday present! Or was she now in control?

I sort of resolved the issue by grabbing and pulling at the dressing gown she wore, effectively stripping her of it by literally tearing it from her body! She was pulled hither and thither as the dressing gown came apart in my rough and urgent hands but the only sounds she made were of pleasure! She squealed and cried for me to stop, but when I had finished she was almost purring.

And her bra, I hear you ask, what happened to that? Well, I had noticed a pair of scissors on her very neat and orderly dressing table and so I held the scissors up in front of her face and I was glad to see a hint of fear in her eyes. I smiled the most evil smile I could manage and cut first one bra strap and then the other. My hands reached out of their own free will and pushed that very sexy black bra up and over her tits where upon I spun her round and unclipped her bra and tossed it over my shoulder!

I spun her back round to feast my eyes on her really nice tits which had very prominent and very biteable nipples when she said something that again brought another surreal element to the situation. (I should say now before I relay what happened next that, I later discovered that this was trait of a Virgo, a deBed Stope for tidiness and order). ''Could you be a dear and tidy up before we...umm, you know...do it?" As she said this, her eyes were surveying the remains of her dressing gown lying in rags around her feet and her bra which, after I had flung it away, had ended up hanging from a lamp shade!

Here she was, Mrs. Virginia Templeton-Bush, hands tied behind her back, stark naked in her bedroom with a naked man sporting a large, pre-cum leaking, erection...and she was concerned about 'tidiness'!!! What else could I do but growl in anger, spin her round and push her face down onto her immaculately made bed so her ass was at the just the right angle! Just the right angle that is for me position myself behind her, take a firm grip of my cock and push my throbbing rod of flesh against her cunt, her dripping wet cunt that is!

I hope that any lingering thoughts that Mrs. TB had of 'tidiness' were dispelled the instant she felt the head of my cock against her cunt because if she didn't then I am definitely going to retire and become a monk! But I suppose the sounds she started to make as I slowly slid into her welcoming cunt, the sighs of pleasure, the cries of 'Oooooh!' meant that she had stopped thinking of anything else but my cock and me!

The woman under me, the woman on the end of my hard driving, penetrating cock was not the Mrs. Templeton-Bush that I had grown to know and dislike! No, this woman was someone I could grow to like! By the way, I hastily untied the sash from her dressing gown so that she could more easily move under me. I did this because she was trying valiantly to push herself back, wanting to impale herself on my cock. Once I had untied her, she turned her head to look at me and, blushing ever so prettily, begged me to go faster, to fuck harder! And so I did!

But the neatly made bed soon became very rumpled as we fucked harder and harder. She was pulling at the duvet in her passion and deBed Stope for release. Do you know I was quite proud of myself in that I didn't cum within the first few strokes, so excited was I with the whole situation! Here I must say with some pride though that Mrs. TB did cum... at least twice to my reckoning due to the screams and yells she was emitting! Oh, and the cunt juices that seemed to flood from her and wash my pounding cock also seemed to indicate that she had cum!

Have I mentioned what I was doing with my fingers and thumbs yet? No? Well, I was pulling apart her ass cheeks and drooling at the sight of her puckered asshole. I was pressing my thumbs against this tight and inviting little bud, this gateway to heaven! As my thumbs pressed deeper, eventually a thumb popped into her asshole. Mrs. TB greeted this penetration with such a wail that I thought I had hurt her but in fact she then turned her head to look at me and cried, "Put your cock in my ass! Bugger me silly!"

That is an invitation I don't need repeating twice I can tell you! As I pulled my throbbing cock from Mrs. TB's cunt, it was if she tried to hold me within her. The walls of her cunt were gripping me and I marvelled at the sight of her pink flesh around my cock. I finally pulled out with a lovely squishy noise, my cock glistening with her frothy juices. Mrs. TB slumped down onto her bed, her upper body flat, her hands balled into fists as she gripped tight the duvet while she lewdly pushed her ass up in the air.

I took a second to savour the moment. My body now longer ached from the fall but did ache for a different reason and only flooding Mrs. TB with copious amounts of cum would cure this new ache! I leaned forward to present my cock to Mrs. TB's inviting bud, holding my cock, feeling how deliciously slick it was from the juices from her sopping wet cunt. Even though I had opened her bud up a little with my intrusive thumbs, Mrs. TB was still very tight and I had to push and push just to get the bulbous head of my cock inside her ring of muscle! It was such an erotic and sensual sight though as the head of my cock pressed against her, squashed tight into her asshole, until with a cry from Mrs. TB I slid inside!

Now, believe me when I say that I had to exercise extreme concentration to prevent exploding inside her at the very moment my cock entered her asshole. Remember, I had seen her in just her black silk lingerie. I had entered her home with the intention of raping her as an act of revenge. I had spanked her in anger. She had greedily sucked my cock after the spanking. She had told me such a sexy tale involving the Vicar and his wife and then I had fucked her. And so the result was...I fucking desperate to CUM!

I did manage a few strokes though, my cock held prisoner inside the tight walls of her ass, but then I felt it building and there was nothing I could do to stop it. My muscles started to tense up, the blood in my veins was boiling, every nerve ending screamed for release! With my hands gripping Mrs. TB's hips and pulling her body tight against me, I surrendered to the onrushing climax that swept me and up to such a peak that I felt ten feet tall!

Spurt after spurt of hot cum jetted from my cock to flood Mrs. TB's bowels. I shouted loudly in joyous release as at that moment it felt as if my whole body was emptying inside her asshole, so intense was the sheer pleasure that swept through my body. Mrs. TB joined me in shouting for joy as unbeknownst to me she had been busy with her fingers while I had been fucking her ass. Frantically rubbing her clit and pulling at her cunt lips so as to combine the feeling of being stuffed in the ass with cock with a shuddering orgasm! But she didn't just cum... she gushed! A veritable flood of her cum and juices poured out to soak her fingers, her hands and the duvet!

We both finally collapsed on to the bed, our breathing slowly returning to normal as the tremors and aftershocks of pleasure pulsed through our sweat-soaked bodies. As I lay there, the aches and pains from my fall from the tree forgotten, I thought that maybe after this I would be regarded as a good neighbour!

And you know, I think will be a good neighbour now because as Mrs. TB lay beneath me, my slowly wilting cock still trapped in her asshole, she said, ''Do you think you will be able to finish cutting back the branches before my birthday party...and do something about the flowerbed you fell into? Oh, I will have to really rush to get ready now to clean downstairs and to change this bedding before my guests arrive! The Vicar and his wife can't abide having an orgy on a rumpled bed you know! Oh, and you will of course come to my party...but you will smarten yourself up? And please bring that nice girl Chryssa with you! I am so glad that we have broken the ice so to speak. You see being a Virgo means that I am shy. But now, after how shall I put it, 'getting to know you', I feel we will become good friends!"

As she continued to prattle on, I groaned but smiled at the prospect of the party to come...

To be continued...

Man Ray
Man Ray
2 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Virgo's may be neat freaks.....

butt this one's a NUT!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Marooned A young woman gets stuck on an island with four pirates.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Scarlet Adventures: DP For Scarlet, sometimes 1 man is not enough.in Anal
The Nod Father makes daughter pay for her mother's transgressions.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blueberry Stained Fantasy Sometimes all you need is good fantasy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Boarding School Girls Catholic boarding school girls get horny.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories