Zoe, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," he said softly. "It won't bite."

I was in my innocence surprised at how warm it was, how soft and yet so hard underneath.

I gave Gideon a tentative smile, then, stretching out my tongue, I ran its tip over the slit. There was not much taste, but his shaft twitched under my hand. I giggled to myself, gave a broad lick, starting at its base and running up to its head.

"Oh, yes!" came his voice. Encouraged, I repeated it, then again. Its head swelled in front of my eyes. I leaned forward and took it in my mouth, leaned forward until it was almost touching my throat. Holding his balls in one hand and pumping the loose skin of his shaft with my other, I sucked in and began to bob my head back and forth.

After a few strokes, I pulled off him and looked up.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Wonderful," Gideon replied. "Don't stop."

I returned to my task. From beside me, I heard Claire's gentle encouragement. "Don't be afraid, Zoe. He likes a lot of tongue work, dear."

I stole a glance at her. One hand was playing with the barbell in her right nipple while two fingers from the other were deep inside her sex. Wide-eyed and breathing deeply, she was smiling broadly at the spectacle in front of her.

I began to speed up my attentions - faster, harder. I wasn't entirely prepared for what I figured would happen, but I was certainly eager to experience it.

Gideon sidetracked those thoughts when he pulled back, out of my mouth. His hands lifted me to my feet. He leaned down to kiss me and whatever scraps of arousal had somehow missed me thundered in like an avalanche. His hands - so strong, so loving, so demanding - swept over my skin, dragging chain links as they passed. I wanted his hands on me everywhere, forever.

He bent down, swept me into his arms and carried me to the bed. Laying me down on it with my legs hanging off one side, he knelt between them before lifting them up and onto his shoulders.

His tongue ran slowly up the inside of one thigh. My hands grabbed handfuls of the bedspread, holding on as if I was afraid of falling off in some bizarre gravity shift. I rolled my head to one side to see Claire's face, eyes closed, her breasts heaving.

Gideon traced the length of my lower lips with his tongue tip, repeated it again and again, shifting the chains of my costume out of the way as he did so. It felt electric, the sensations shooting the length and breadth of my body.

I pulled his head into me more firmly with both hands. Hearing cries of female arousal and opening my eyes, I could see that Claire was drifting away in her own world of erotic pleasure.

I tried to move my legs closer together, but his strong arms on my knees kept my thighs well-spread, giving him better access as his lips gently grasped and pulled on my labia.

His thumbs began to enter my vag, first one, then both, stretching, massaging. My one-finger explorations had never gone this far; the feeling was like nothing I had ever felt. I was panting in my need.

"Gideon..." was all I could say. "Gideon..." Over and over.

His head lifted off me as he stood up. Strong arms came around my waist, lifted me, turned me so that I was more fully on the bed. I sensed him kneeling between my legs and was thrilled to feel his masculine weight lowering onto me.

Strangely, he didn't feel heavy.

"Zoe?" his voice said softly.

Against my will, my eyes opened to see his face inches above mine, gentle concern on his face.

"I want you, Zoe. I said so last time. You can say No now." He paused. "Or..."

Even as aroused as he clearly was, he was still considerate, still thinking of me. I hoped, prayed, that if this developed further, he would remain this thoughtful. I desperately wanted to be taken, but knew I needed a guide both firm and gentle.

"Yes!" I whispered, then, finding my voice, repeated myself more loudly. "Yes!"

His only reply was to lean down to kiss me.

His hips lifted a little and I felt his arm between us. Then I felt a strange-but-welcome sensation, a blunt probing of my labia, a search for the opening they concealed. Gideon lowered his head onto my shoulder. His arm came out from between us and his hips gave a gentle but firm push as, for the first time in my life, I entered the timeless dance of love.

Isn't this supposed to hurt? flashed through my mind as he slid deeper and deeper into me. Then I remembered that I'd lost my hymen as a little girl; there was no reason for pain. Instead, it felt so amazing that I began to weep tears of joy.

They didn't last long. His loving, patient foreplay had already left me on the brink of orgasm. As it grew closer and stronger, I lifted my legs up around his waist and pulled him in deeper, trying to rock my hips to match his rhythm. My hands swept back and forth along his back, my cries growing louder and louder.

And, just like that, I had my first.

I had thought I knew about orgasms.

I hadn't.

It flowed like liquid fire from breasts and belly. It grew and grew, matched only by my cries. It was the most amazing, awesome feeling.

Through it, Gideon continued to thrust into me. Looking up, I could see his eyes were closed, but there was a smile on his lips. I pulled his head down, ground my lips into his.

And still my orgasm continued.

Gideon paused, gave a low growl. His body went rigid and I could feel his cock pulsing within me. My heart soared at the pleasure of having pleased him - pleased him as a woman, for such I certainly was now.

In a minute, Gideon lowered himself more onto me, panting deeply. He still didn't feel heavy. I felt - I don't know - protected? cherished? It felt good, in any case.

Slowly coming down from my orgasm, I felt a hand in mine. Turning my head and opening my eyes, I could see Claire had stretched out her hand to hold mine. The flush on her face spoke clearly that she'd been there, too. Her blue eyes gleamed with happiness and, I realized to my delight, with welcome.

There was a happy smile on her face as she looked at me. Silently, she blew me a kiss, squeezed my hand and then closed her eyes, relaxed, slept.

My tears returned again, but gentle, happy.

I fell asleep holding her hand, safe in Gideon's arms.

Not, I smiled to myself as I drifted under, not for the last time.