Zoe and Her Boss

Story Info
Tables are turned on a lecherous employer.
2.7k words
4.12
127.9k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

Carl was the boss and Zoe the secretary, but you wouldn't have thought it from the look of power on her face and the one of capitulation on his. She had just informed him that she knew of his little tax fiddle, and was quite willing to take her evidence to the police and the inland revenue if he didn't go along with her requests. In answer to his asking what those requests were, she had told him that she would let him stew a while and had then arranged a private meeting at her home the next day, to come to 'an amicable agreement'.

The next day arrived and so did Carl, his patronising "Good morning, Zoe, I trust you are well" not helping his position at all. She showed him through to her lounge without bothering to answer, handing him a coffee and indicating a chair for him to sit.

"You know, you really are mistaken, all my dealings are completely above board!" He was putting on his 'upper management' look. "You're good at your job and I'd hate to see you lose it over misplaced zeal, but if you continue with this absurd accusation your position will become quite untenable"

So that was how it was going to be. He was going to bluster and threaten and hope that she would back down. Well, this time she wouldn't!

"I don't think so. It's you that is in an awkward position, not me!" Zoe looked at him. She could see that under his bravado he was worried. He was used to being the one in authority, not the one under the cosh. He had realised that he was on a loser.

"Well, as I said, you are good at your job, so I'm sure I can arrange a little bonus and a raise, for the confidential nature of the work you do, so to speak." He raised his eyebrows to convey the real meaning of his words. "Shall we say five percent?"

"I'll take fifteen!" Zoe had already decided to triple anything he offered.

He looked relieved but pretended to mull it over. "Very well, fifteen percent, now if you'll let me have those photocopies, we'll say no more."

"Oh, no. Fifteen percent pay rise is only the start. I have my own proposal for you yet, and that's non-negotiable, totally non-negotiable!"

Zoë's cold, flat voice stopped her boss dead in his tracks. Just as he thought he had things back under his control, he found he hadn't.

"And your proposal is...?"

"Well, I intend to redress the balance a little. I'm sick of being ordered about by you, told to do things that are way outside of my job description and treated like shit. So I'm going to reverse the trend. No, don't bother arguing about how good a boss you are...!" She could see that he was about to rear up at her for her remarks.

"Here's what we'll do. Every Tuesday morning for until I say otherwise, beginning today, you'll give me the morning off and you'll come around here and you'll work for me. I don't think you'll find your duties too onerous"

"That's preposterous. I can't even contemplate that proposal. I do have my position to consider you know!"

"But I think you can contemplate it – what's more you'll comply. Your 'position' will become so much worse if you don't!"

"But this is blackmail!"

"Yes!" Again her delivery was flat and emotionless.

"And just what 'duties' do you have in mind." He was yielding to the inevitable.

"Oh, the sort of things you have me do in the office, you know, cleaning, tidying up, just generally acting as my personal servant, that sort of thing! Do it well and when I'm satisfied I may ask you to tidy away certain photocopies that I'll carelessly leave lying around."

He treated her to a baleful glare. "Very well, when do you wish me to start?"

"As soon as you've put your uniform on."

"Uniform? I'm not wearing any uniform. You don't wear a uniform!"

"Not as such, no. But you make it very clear that you want me in a short skirt and a low top at work, so you'll wear a uniform too."

"Oh. All right! What uniform have you in mind?"

"This one." She passed him a French-maid's apron, complete with frills.

"But I'll look ridiculous!"

"True, but then so do I wearing mini skirts at thirty-four!"

"Very well." He made to fasten the apron around his waist.

"Oh, no! You're not to wear your uniform as well as your street clothes. I don't wear trousers under my mini skirt or a shirt and tie under my top, so you don't wear them under your uniform either."

He looked at her open mouthed for a minute, then closed it, submitted to the unavoidable embarrassment, and began to undress. His mouth was now a tight lipped line in a reddening face. Zoe smiled to herself in triumph.

She had to admit that for a man in his late forties Carl was fit. He was tall, well proportioned, and had the ruggedly handsome looks that belied his job as a 'pen-pusher'. She knew her played golf and squash, and it clearly paid off in toned muscle, though his almost hairless chest was not really to her taste. Having said that, his circumcised cock, looking promising even in its flaccid state, definitely was to her taste.

Soon he stood before her dressed only in the frilly apron, trying hard to maintain a semblance of his accustomed authority and dignity in the face of her frank appraisal.

"Yes, you'll do." She passed him a feather duster. "Perhaps you'd like to begin by giving this room a dusting. Then there's the hall, the bedroom, dining room... well, you get the idea!" His glower spoke volumes.

She sat and watched for a while, entertained by the unlikely sight of a nearly naked executive going over her ornaments with a feather duster. Then she decided that if she really was to be a lady of leisure today, she may as well dress the part, and went to change.

Returning a few minutes later, wearing a rather diaphanous negligee and nothing else, she was pleased to see that Carl had not taken the chance to slack off, but was still hard at it. Her route back to her seat took her close behind him, and she took predictable advantage of that to run a hand over his buttocks and into his crack as she passed by. His reaction was instantaneous. He jumped forward from surprise, spun round and glared at her.

"Keep your hands to yourself young lady. Just because I'm doing this doesn't give you the right to touch me up!"

"I don't see why not. It seems to give you the right at the office. I thought you'd appreciate my attention as I'm supposed to appreciate yours. Nice arse, by the way!"

Carl glared silently, unable to find a suitable answer, then turned and resumed his task, though with the occasional glance over his shoulder to see where she was. He seemed a little perturbed by her negligee.

Zoe resumed her seat and watched silently for a little while. Then she looked a little harder, her attention drawn by something she thought she'd seen. Had she? She couldn't quite believe it, but yes, there it was clear to see. She burst out laughing. Carl had a hard on!

"You're not keeping your mind on your work Carl. Just be careful you don't knock over any ornaments with that thing!"

Carl's back stiffened at Zoë's remark, but he ignored her and continued dusting while trying with his free hand to surreptitiously to persuade his erection to lie flatter against his stomach. He did not succeed, so hard was his cock that it was determined to stand out 'loud and proud'.

"Carl, there are duties that you would like me to perform in the office, but which fall too far outside of my job specs. Fortunately, in the circumstances, you don't have any job specs apart from 'what I say goes', so I think I'll add some of those to my own ideas for your work here today."

If Zoe had been in front of Carl at that moment she would have seen him close his eyes momentarily, half dreading and half hoping that he had guessed right as to just what those duties might be. After all, he had made little attempt at work to disguise his lusting after Zoë's body and maybe those pigeons were coming home to roost.

"And just what might those ideas be, may I ask?" Carl enquired in his usual patronising voice.

"You may not. You will be informed at the appropriate moment, until then just get on with your work." Her mimicry of his 'managerial' voice and way of speaking was uncanny. She could see him bristling at the impersonation.

She watched him dusting his way along a book shelf or a little while, then, when he got near to the end, she spoke again.

"As soon as you've done that shelf, - and properly mind, - come to me, I have another job for you."

"What now?"

"You'll see, just finish that shelf first.

Carl finished the shelf in silence, and then turned to face Zoe. "Yes?"

"I'll say this as you would like to speak to me, except that you daren't!" Zoe looked disparagingly at him. "Come over here, kneel down and lick my cunt!"

"What!" His mouth dropped open and the words fell out. "I'll do no such thing, young lady, how dare you speak to me like that!"

"Yes you will. You've wanted me to suck your cock long enough, as you once told me at the Christmas party. Now it's my turn. So come on, get on your knees!" She leaned back in her chair, raised her negligee and opened her legs to him, revealing the said cunt, wet and glistening.

Carl still did not move, but his cock did. Zoe could clearly see it twitching its enthusiasm.

"Well? You've wanted to touch my cunt often enough. Now that you can, are you not man enough for the job?"

Her taunt did the trick. Sinking to his knees Carl leaned forward and began tentatively to lick Zoë's clit.

"Not like that! It's like you expect it to bite you! I want it pushed flat onto me, all the way up my slit as if you were licking an ice lolly, and put some fucking effort into it. I want that tongue to ache by the time I cum!"

Carl complied, his tongue working overtime, lapping away at Zoë's clit and cunt for all he was worth. In normal circumstances he would even have paid to be allowed to do this, but the fact that he had no choice was giving all the pleasure to Zoe.

For Zoe this was heaven. Not only was she being licked in just the way she wanted to be, but she had the pleasure of knowing that her high and mighty boss was the one forced into doing it. She could feel her juices running, combining with Carl's saliva to make her slick and wet from her clit to her anus and beyond. Soon she felt the earliest stirrings of her orgasm deep within her pelvis, at first just a warm sensation of pleasure that grew hotter and stronger as her climax neared, bringing little gasps from her and making her writhe gently under Carl's tongue.

Realising that Zoe was getting close Carl inserted a forefinger into Zoë's vagina, intending to finger fuck her as she came. But Zoe didn't intend for Carl to have any say in matters, regardless of how good his ideas might be and dhs stopped him curtly.

"Take that dirty digit out of my hole. How do you expect to do as you're told and lick me properly with that fucking thing stuck up me?"

Carl had yet to get used to taking such correction from an employee, and his neck turned red with frustrated anger as he wrenched his finger from her in acquiescence to her instructions. Zoe felt a rush of pure malice and power surge through her at his reaction, a rush that took her even closer to her climax. And her hips began to push towards his face, flattening his tongue even harder against her throbbing pussy. Then she came! Grabbing Carl's head she forced his mouth cruelly onto her pussy, using his hair to pull and push him up and down her slit as she bucked and heaved against him, deliberately rubbing her soaking cunt all over his face until her orgasm subsided.

"Go and get cleaned up, you look as if you've been washing your face in cunt juices, then come back to me here!" She glared down at him kneeling before her, a look of pure hatred on his wet and shiny face.

While Carl was in the bathroom Zoe regained control of her body, slipped out of her negligee and, sitting open legged on her chair, played gently with her clit, coaxing her abused pussy back to arousal. And there she stayed when Carl returned, blatantly masturbating in front of him before issuing her next instruction.

"Ok, get out of that ridiculous apron, and then you may fuck me!"

With a venomous stare Carl untied the strings holding his costume and let it fall to the floor, remaining standing until Zoe told him how she wanted fucking. He was learning fast.

For perhaps a minute Zoe continued to masturbate, then she rose from the chair and knelt on the carpet on all fours.

"Do me doggy style good and hard please!"

Good and hard was just what she was likely to get. Carl was fired up with humiliation and hatred and immediately knelt behind her, ramming his cock straight into her cunt without any foreplay or probing to find the entrance. He just wanted to hurt her, to fuck her so hard and so brutally that she would cry out in pain. That way he believed he could assuage his wounded pride and restore his dominant position. He was wrong. Zoe wanted to be fucked hard. Not 'made love to', not fucked normally, but shagged as hard as possible. In a perverse way that would reinforce within her the idea that this was not a normal consensual fucking, but one without any affection whatever. It would leave her still in control. She wanted, needed, him to force it deep into her, to bang her as hard and fast as he could. He was playing straight into her hands.

Gripping her hips so hard that his knuckles showed white, Carl fucked Zoe unmercifully, pulling right back only to crash forward, slamming his body against her buttocks time and again. Reluctantly she had to admit that he was a powerful lover, just what she needed and she could have no complaint. On and on he ploughed into her, his rock hard cock plunging in and out of her very wet passage. She would be sore later, but right now she was carried away on his violent reaming of her pussy. Her second orgasm was on its way.

In the event they reached climax simultaneously. Carl dug his fingers viciously into her hips and he thrust himself as far into her cunt as he could, squirting his semen into her depths with a deep throaty roar. At virtually the same moment Zoe screamed her pleasure, her orgasm triggered by the feel of the first spurt of Carl's spunk splashing against her cervix. For both the intensity of the orgasms was beyond anything they had previously experienced. It left them both shaken and a little frightened by the strength of their release. The experience was, in its own way, quite cathartic, bringing them to realise just how much more pleasure could be gained from cooperation rather than antagonism.

Zoe was the first to collect her thoughts and looked up at Carl, her whole body still trembling from her climax.

"Thank you, Carl, I think that's enough for today, don't you?"

Carl nodded, his chest heaving, still unable as yet to get enough breath to speak.

"And Carl?"

He looked at her.

"The 'thank you' is genuine."

He nodded again. "And mine!" He gasped eventually.

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers