Zoe and Lizzy's Excellent Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

"I told you so," she asserted to Zoe. "Takes one to know one. I knew you had it in ya."

"Well, I—oh, gosh..." Zoe noticed, adjusting her sunglasses. "My lens is scratched. I guess they fell and got a little damaged."

"Well, we'll just take them back and ask if they can fix them. And if they can't, I'll just buy you another pair. But besides, Zoe-Bear..." said Lizzy, "...You don't need sunglasses to make you a hero, you know."

Zoe needed a little more time, but finally allowed herself to be convinced. However it happened, she'd saved someone's life. Someone who still had the rest of this life ahead of him. She could question it all she wanted, from today to tomorrow, but...at some point, logical or not, it would have to fully set in. Maybe it was motivation, maybe it was preservation for humankind, maybe it was courage from an unknown source, or pure compassion...but whatever it was, she wasn't just a beautician anymore. She'd joined the ranks.

"I...guess I really am a hero now."

"Zoe...you always were."

*****

Knock Me Out Tonight

Sunday, February 8th, 2015, 6:30 p.m.

The girls rode out the rest of the epic shopping trip. Subsequent purchases were made at Hallmark (a decorative paw-shaped sign that read, "MY KIDS HAVE PAWS"), Aromaworks (a spritzy kiwi splash perfume fragrance), Rax 4th Avenue (some naughty lingerie for playtime), Claire's (butterfly-shaped earrings), J. Crew (classic cashmere cardigans with matching scarfs), Hot Topic (Blue Valentine and Runway lipstick), and about half a dozen other fine quality retailers. Soon enough, the brave and courageous Lizzy-Beth Williams and Zoe Palmer were weighed down with purched merch. And utterly, euphorically wiped. There was an admitted limit to how many more favors they could do for others, but they could dole out all the compliments and kindnesses they pleased. Words cost nothing.

Finally, their marvelous mall visit was concluded, with less than an hour to spare. They returned to Forever 21, adjourned back out to their car, tossed a good fifteen pounds of purchased items in the backseat, and themselves in the front. OH...what, a, day.

"Goodness!..." Lizzy exulted, driving them home. "Life...is astonishing."

"You can say that ten more times," Zoe acquiesced, head back, eyes closed, clasping Lizzy-Beth's non-driving hand.

"I love you, sweetie-bear."

"I could love you absolutely no more than I do, honey-buns."

Back at Wilson Apartments, the knocked-out lasses dragged their feet and goodies up the steps, and Lizzy dug out her key. Muffins heard before she even disarmed the lock, and scampered over to both greet, and berate them for being away for so long.

"Mrowwwwww!"

"Awww, poor kitty," Lizzy lamented. "Left alone all these hours, missing Mommies so much."

"Mrow!" Muffins went on, verbally laying into them. "Mrow! Mrow!!"

Zoe fetched a bowl into which Lizzy-Beth sprinkled some of her favorite kitty treats. Muffins decided to forgive them.

"So!..." Lizzy raised an arm behind her head and leaned against the doorway, smirking at Zoe, sexy and seductive.

"We can do whatever you want till it's time for bed...we could watch some TV...we could play cards...we could read...

"...Or...y'know...we could just..."

She flashed Zoe an evil wink and grin. God, Lizzy devastated her. Zoe approached.

"...I think..." One hand on her hip, Zoe ran her other index fingertip from Lizzy's nose down to her middle.

"...TV sounds good."

Lizzy-Beth feigned a look of startled, amused surprise. Then her grin rematerialized. "Why, you little...!"

She grabbed Zoe around the belly. Zoe broke out laughing and tried to get her back. A standing scuffle like this clearly wouldn't last very long, so they dragged each other back to the bedroom once more.

"I'm gonna get you!"

"I'm gonna get you first!"

"I'm gonna get you last!"

"Oooh, I like that even better!"

It was time to get down to some frisky footwork.

*****

Game's Afoot

Sunday, February 8th, 2015, 6:41 p.m.

It was dark. Lizzy stood in her bedroom, stripped down to only her open dress shirt. She turned on the lava lamp for some mood lighting, assumed the position midway across the bed, spread her feet to either corner and got nice and cozy. She pulled up two pillows and crossed her arms behind them. She smiled dreamily and inhaled. "Okay, sweetheart..." she nodded. "...I'm ready."

They'd scooted an armchair into the bedroom. Zoe pulled it to the bed's edge and climbed in. Taking hold of both Lizzy-Beth's ankles, she stretched her own legs and popped out any residual cricks. Remembering how they'd very successfully done things last time Lizzy requested this treatment, Zoe worked her up with a bit of foreplay, sensually rubbing her from the ankles to just under the knees and back down. Lizzy-Beth gave a soft moan, feeling her hot zones sensitizing and tenderizing already. She wouldn't take long tonight.

Zoe smiled pleasantly at the beauteous creature awaiting her loving. Every day she grew more astonished she got to spend her life with such a queen. She didn't know what she'd done to get Lizzy to feel the same way, but she planned to keep it up. There would be no element of a game in tonight's festivities. Lizzy-Beth had prevailed in the most recent the previous night, and so Zoe was to pleasure her tonight. And that was all too fine with her. Graciously pleasuring Lizzy essentially equaled pleasuring herself.

"Mmm...baby-bear, please rub the balls of my feet," Lizzy-Beth entreated.

Zoe obliged, taking one foot in either hand and smoothing both thumbs over the desired area, gradually applying pressure back and forth. Lizzy's head lolled back as her mouth slipped ajar. "Ohhhhhh, God..." she praised. Zoe chuckled.

"I'd prefer 'Ohhhhhh, Zoe,' I'll have you know."

Lizzy slid further down on her back and arched it. Zoe recognized the signal. Wow, that was quick. It was time to start the main act.

Keeping her thumbs massaging, she flexed her own feet, slid her butt forward in the chair and positioned her peds. Her left foot went underneath to cushion Lizzy-Beth's ass. Her right—and dominant—foot sat atop the left, and commenced to fondling. Working the balls of Lizzy's tootsies, Zoe began by rolling the ball of her own foot over Lizzy's clit, through the hood, and slowly rubbed her toes on the anterior. Lizzy-Beth rewarded her with a supplementary, graduated groan of lust. Zoe grinned. She was good.

Lizzy's landing strip felt good on her sole, not entirely unlike Forever 21's carpet. She slid her foot downward, being ginger on the descent and pushing in on the way up. Lizzy-Beth pushed back against Zoe's foot, propelling a great first surge throughout. Zoe squeezed Lizzy's feet and dug her own toes into her business, forcing her to yelp. Her next tactic was to alternate between pointing and flexing her foot, rubbing, gliding up and down, until she began burrowing into her pussy.

"God...Zoe..." Lizzy-Beth ground her head into the mattress and pillow, feeling a wave crash over her. Best, sensation, EVER.

Zoe was between the labia, and inside, if only a little way. She felt the moisturizing autolube through her pores. Lizzy swelled red, feeling the urge to mutilate the poor defenseless pillow just as Zoe had last night. She loved how Zoe's tiny little feet had the enormous power to give her such a blazing thrill. She'd actually quite lucked out mating up with Zoe and her size 6 feet. A footjob from an amazon or giantess could well prove too much for her. This being but one of them, there were so many reasons she could never give Zoe up.

Lizzy-Beth whined more and more consistently, eyes fluttering as she radiated with overzealous passion. Zoe's now very wet toes squished in Lizzy's cunt, driving her unrelentingly insane. She held on to Lizzy's feet, to all but keep her from hitting the ceiling at this point. The short burst of foreplay had lasted just long enough to lead into the main attraction, and ignite Lizzy-Beth like wildfire.

Zoe pressed in harder, further, and poked her inside the pussy. She grew more brazen and ballsy. She slowly thrust her entire foot inside, collecting Lizzy's moisture all over it. Once she achieved this impressive feat—pun intended—she heard Lizzy scream.

"OHGODZOOOOEEEEEE!!" she vocalized, singing Zoe's praises to the heavens. Her proud girlfriend smiled and poured it on. She reverted to her pattern of pointing and flexing, waggling her toes inside, trying to make Lizzy-Beth lose her mind. Thus far, she was succeeding. Lizzy-Beth took all her aggression out on the fabric padding her, trying to pull and claw her pillow apart, pounding her fists and open hands in the mattress. Zoe's teeny hind paw was sending her through unknown, forbidden territory. The sizzle was so hot, so torrid, so fiery, Lizzy-Beth already literally couldn't take it anymore. She shrieked her lungs out.

Zoe winced, but didn't stop pedetrating her. "Oh my God!" she thought out loud.

"ZOEI'MCUMMING!"

Zoe's facial expression changed dramatically. "Already??"

"YES! ZOEPLEASEDON'TSTOP!!"

Zoe couldn't stop now if she wanted to. She thrust and rammed her foot up and in, wiggling her little piggies like mad. She released Lizzy-Beth's feet and grabbed her by the ankles to maintain a firm grip. And also to keep her from going anywhere until they mutually decided the deal was sealed. Wave after wave drowned Lizzy, seducing her with the invisible but tangible waters. The endless waves made it so easy to fantasize. She just swam. Her desperate, climactic shrills tore the air, crawling into the bowels of the apartments around them. Neither cared. If her neighbors didn't like it, they knew what they could go and do as well. At last...long last...

...The orgasm hit. Lizzy-Beth unleashed an explosive tirade of the most profane language Zoe had ever heard.

LIZzy-BETH! You're offending my virgin ears! They're burning! she thought amusedly. From her throbbing, trembling, quaking pussy erupted a plume of oozy Lizzy-jizz, utterly caking Zoe's right foot and splattering her left ankle as well. Zoe whooped, marveling at the fruits of her labor. She'd definitely seen plenty of girl-cum, courtesy of their pussies and her computer screen, but she never failed to surprise herself at just how manic and frenzied she could make her girlfriend.

When things fizzled, the dust cleared, and Lizzy-Beth's eyes rolled back into place, she fell to temporary slumber. Zoe carefully extracted her foot, pushed herself out of the armchair and adjourned to the bathroom. This time she got it first. All done, she returned to bed, removed her dress and underwear, pushed the recliner away and crawled up in with Lizzy to cuddle her. Lizzy-Beth might have stayed asleep to snooze all night, and Zoe might have joined her, were it not for the small visitor who then nosed her way in the door.

"Mrowwww!!"

*****

Zepilogue (24 Hours From Heaven)

Sunday, February 8th, 2015, 8:28 p.m.

Another twenty-four hours, and Zoe-Bear and Lizzy-Beth-Bear's excellent adventure had come full circle. Forty minutes of giggling, gasping, moaning, squealing, shouting, rasping and howling later, the dirty deed was done. Dirt cheap. Again.

"Mmmm..." Zoe hummed, unable to wipe off her smile for a million dollars. The lasses could have lain here grinning until their teeth turned gray. Zoe lay curled beside Lizzy, who was flat on her back. She had one leg over Lizzy's, using her breast for a pillow, gingerly continuing to rub her crimson, drained pussy. "Perfect end...to a perfect day."

"How do you feel?" asked Lizzy.

"Hundred and fifty times better, hundred and fifty percent better."

"Mmm, Zoe, that still feels so good; please don't stop."

"I could make you cum for me a zillion times, Lizzy."

"Don't worry; you will."

"Ooooh-hoo...well, then...care to go for round two?"

"HMMMmmm...think you've got enough stamina left for me?"

"Question is...can you handle me?"

"Well, let's find out," Lizzy murmured, caressing Zoe's face with her warm breath. "Get on top of me, and make us a hero sandwich."

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers