Zoe Ch. 01

Story Info
Zoe meets a dom and he kidnaps her.
1.9k words
77.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe: Pt. 1 Meeting the Master

Zoe was beautiful, a young slender body. Her breasts 36c, with a matching ass, filled an S shape from the side and from the front a perfect hour glass. She hid her face with black framed glasses and beautiful red hair shaped around to hide the rest. She had the most gorgeous green eyes to compliment her hair. She was born in America, but both parents were Irish, so she had a soft Irish/American accent. She never really spoke much as she was your basic cast-a-way, who dressed abnormally, and did everything she was suppose to, to have a high grade point average. In fact, to take away the distractions that could possibly interfere with her achieving college and having the job of her dream, she would force her breasts and ass down to appear flat. When she would become lonely, however; she made no effort to make these modifications, but everyone would claim she was stuffing her bra and her panties. At 18, her senior year, she finally gave up and continued her body modifications to look like "herself", at least what everyone else knew her as.

Her only friend was a guy, he was 26, a car body engineer. He was also gorgeous, but unnoticed and they shared that common attribute. What she was unaware of, was that he was in love with her. Daniel Eddinburg was her best friend, with shallow blue eyes and dark hair, he stood 6'2 and she only 5'3. It was a cute match, if they'd ever make a move. She went to school and came home, and if she had any trouble on her homework she would walk over to see him and have her help him. It was 2 months before school's end and she was going to go off to the college 200 or so miles from their hometown. He tried to tell her, but it was the wrong time. She ran over to his house her face red as could be, she was frustrated and angry again. "Oh Danny! Danny answer the door! Please be home!"

She knocked on the door, she knocked so hard her knuckles turned red, she brought her mouth to them sucking on the bright pink skin around her fist. Danny finally came to the door, and when he pulled it open he witnessed her doing this. "Z, what are you doing?"

"Sorry! Sorry! Can I please come in?!?" She whimpered as she moved closer to him.

"What's wrong, yes do come in..." He said and helped her inside as he grabbed a bag of ice and brought it to her, placing it over her hand. She hugged him tightly.

"It's so frustrating I hate being alone and now my parents started fighting, again... I don't know what to do?!?"

"Well... I'm not exactly sure." He told her and then thought his opportunity had arose. "Z, there's something I want to tell you." She looked up at him and eerily enough there was a knock at the door. She smiled for a moment.

"Shall I get that?" She stood.

"If you'd like be my guest." She took her glasses off so she could clear her eyes and left her glasses behind, she'd already taken off all modifications and put her t-shirt and play shorts on so she was flauntingly beautiful at this point. She pulled the door open and there stood a man about Danny's age.

He smiled his bright white smile and spoke, "Hello dear! I'm sorry... is Dan home?" She nodded, it was one of the workers that put together the test car's at Dan's work.

"DAN!" Zoe called for him.

"I'm Codence Prien." He introduced as Dan walked up.

"Hey what's going on?" Dan said.

"The rest of the guys wanted to invite you out, man! You can bring your girlfriend to if..."

Zoe interrupted as she stared at this guy. "I'm not his girlfriend, just his neighbor, and best friend." It was kind of a shoot down, for Dan, but he hadn't exactly given up in long run.

"You want to go, Zoe? We normally just go play pool at the Ross Sport's Bar and they allow 18 year olds in the game rooms."

"Sure sounds like fun." She answered Dan quickly. "Just... 20 minutes I've got to change." She figured the guy had already seen her normally so she wasn't going to change his view about her. She ran and grabbed her glasses as the boys came inside. "Just 20, maybe 30 minutes! I promise I'll be right back." She pushed her glasses on her face and she went to go get dressed. The guy stared at her ass as she ran outside. It seemed he was sizing her up as she turned to motion 3 as in 30 minutes. She noticed and grinned at him.

She came back and she was gorgeously dressed. She wore a short black skirt that came down to about 8 inches above her knee, and a rather revealing top. Something Dan wasn't aware was in her wardrobe. She smiled at them both and looked at Dan. He was adoring her as well as Codence, was standing next to him. He walked up next to her and took her arm walking her out to the car. Dan seemed slightly aggravated, but followed none the less. Dan didn't really know this guy, only from work. He didn't know if he was going to try to convince Zoe to sleep with him. What he was actually capable of, was much worse. They hung out at the bar till about 9 when Zoe disappeared with Codence to be taken home. She trusted him after only knowing him this one day? They both flirted all night and Codence was pretty sure he'd get laid, but instead Zoe ran inside and into her room. She forgot to shut the blinds as she took off her clothes and back into her sleeping wear. Codence stayed just to watch her through the window with a growing hard-on. He went back to the bar and met up with Dan. "She's safe at home." He reassured Dan.

"Thanks, man." Dan continued his game.

"She's some hot stuff for real man! You should have gotten with her by now as long as you've known each other," Code remarked.

"Yea OK, let's not talk about it right now, god damn it... She's not your type so don't fucking try." Dan snapped for once.

"Fuck off, dude find a ride I'm going home now." Code was pissed off and left. Dan got a ride home with a different coworker. He contemplated how he'd try to tell her, but things didn't seem to fit in his head after the display. She came over the next day.

"Hey Dan, I'm sorry I know I acted funny last night." She smiled. "Code is coming over this afternoon and we're going to docks tonight. It's going to be so great."

Dan snapped again, "Look he'll probably just take your virginity and fucking leave you, why do you wanna even try that shit?!?" She seemed appalled.

"Fine, whatever... fucking see if I care whether you fucking die anymore or not," She turned and he said.

"NO WAIT! I just love you OK, Z!" She turned back to him her mouth dropped.

"Wh...What? No whatever, you're just trying to make up some kind of bullshit to protect me. I'm going out on this date and your not stopping me."

She left, and that night did exactly what she said she would do. Codence picked her up, took her out to the docks. He took her to a quiet area where there wasn't many others around them and spoke sweet nothings in her ear. "You're so beautiful Zoe. You deserve to have more than constant stress of school. Let me take you away for the summer." She was flustered and flattered. He seemed sweet to her. She shook her head yes, but she would soon regret that. He thought he had convinced her that things would be OK if he were to touch her so he did. He grabbed her ass, but she didn't seem to appreciate that.

"What are you doing?" She looked at him.

"Just touching my girl."He tells her.

"I haven't agreed to dating yet." She pulled away from him holding her.

"But we're on a date." He instructed in a more forceful voice. She looked at him for a couple minutes, and finally he realized she wouldn't be wooed into becoming his toy, he had to take it.

He grabbed her face kissing her as she backed into a corner trying to push him off. She finally succeeded only to receive a hand print across her face as she was smacked. He turned her and pressed his raging hard-on into her ass. "Fucking take it, you little bitch!" He started to grind her over the rail as he pulled out some wire. He turned her and grabbed her pussy which against her cries and pleas to have him stop was moist and accepting. "See this is what you really are and you know it! You're my submissive little bitch! You only need training don't you, you little cunt?" Her pussy moistened further in his hands as he brought his hand across her face. "FUCKING ANSWER ME!" He boomed. She only cried and tried to fight more as her face was red and tear drained. "You will refer to me as master in every reply NOW FUCKING ANSWER ME! Or I will fuck you here and stain the concrete with your virginal blood!"

She cried, "NO MASTER!" He slapped her continuously for defying him.

"Say yes or I swear you'll be brought more pain than you've ever imagined!"

She cried out "Yes master!"

He smiled. "Good, now let's take you home to meet you're sisters and brother!" He turned her around quickly as he dry humped her ass a bit. "See you enjoy this." He tied her wrists with the wire which cut every time she tried to get free.

By the time they'd gotten to his home her wrists were extremely bloody and dripped as she was taken out of the car he turned her around and showed her the blood. "DID YOU DO THAT?!?" She whimpered as he pulled her skirt up and ripped her panties off. "I'll do it right here unless you tell me!"

"YES MASTER" She cried as he threw her face into the seat.

"Lap that blood up and come on" She did as she was told crying. She'd worn contacts so her eyes were getting really dry at this point and her tears were beginning to well up and slowly drip. He grabbed her up and slammed her against the side of the car as he closed and locked the doors. He took her inside as he witnessed a line of his submissive slaves kneeling, the rest finishing their chores. "Take her and clean her up,. lock her in a cell in the basement I'll get to her tomorrow." He said as he walked up to one of them and threw her at her new "brother". He started to finger the slave he'd gone to and she moaned at his attacks. She was soon giving him a blow job at his protests to do so before Zoe was taken down to a cage and locked up her wrists tied to a wall her close tattered and bloody as well as her face bruised and tears still dampened her cheeks randomly. She had met her new master...

(To be continued...)

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Prisoner Of Desire His lust can not be restrained... Fortunately, she can be.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured Kitten Ch. 01 What happens when an online fantasy becomes far too real?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories