Zoe Ch. 02

Story Info
A friendly bout.
2.4k words
4.6
18.2k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month had passed when Zoe came down to breakfast in a simple pair of blue jeans and a large gray T-shirt. She liked to be comfortable, and discovered that no matter what she wore, Azriel looked at her as if she was wearing the sexiest dress on earth.

Zoe had grown comfortable here with Azriel. She barely missed her home on Earth. She loved the fact that Azriel loved her for what she was, and she was in turn beginning to love him.

Their kissing had grown more intense, but Zoe would always pull away when it was too much for her. Azriel never pushed her, never tried to go further then she was comfortable with. He was a true gentleman.

Azriel was waiting for her in the dining room. He smiled at her when she entered the room, pulling out her chair, as he did every morning. "What would you like to eat? he asked after sitting down.

"Ummm... Some scrambled eggs, and bacon," she said with a smile. Within minutes, a servant placed a plate in front of her. She nodded her thanks and began to eat.

Azriel took joy during breakfast to talk to her; today the subject was what she liked to do for fun. After listing a few things she stated. "I think the best time I ever had was when I was in Karate class. I went to the one in the next town, without anyone knowing. No one knew me there I could have friends and fun."

"I was wondering where you learned to kick," he said in a slightly bitter tone.

"Awe, is the all powerful demon sore because a girl kicked his ass?" Zoe replied with fake sympathy.

"You caught me off guard is all," he quickly retaliated.

Zoe blew air out of her nose. "Yea right," she said, rolling her eyes."

"Fine. I'll show you," he declared.

Zoe looked at him as she finished her meal." Alright, lead the way," she said, standing up.

Azriel smiled and stood up as well, then lead her upstairs to a large workout room equipped with all types of exercise equipment.

"Let me get changed," Azriel said as he left the room. He returned in a few minutes, and saw Zoe had found the sparring mat, using it to warm up.

He watched her for a moment before stepping onto the mat. "Ready?" he asked, getting into a fighting stance.

Zoe looked over his t-shirt, and jeans with a slight smile, then answered him with the correct counter stance.

Azriel let the first punch fly, which was quickly blocked and countered, which he in turn countered.

Soon they were poetry in motion, elegant movements that it took on more of a dance quality then a fighting one.

After several minutes of this, they both took a step back to catch their breath.

"You are very talented," Azriel said with a slight grin. "I see I will have to take it to the next level."

"You can try, I was only a month away from getting my black belt." Zoe said with a grin of her own.

"Then I know where to start." With that said, he let loose a round house kick to her abdomen, Zoe took a small step back and blocked it by moving her hand in a fast circle. She moved in close to him to hit him with a hard punch, when, too late, she saw him regain his balance and the palm of his hand hit her square in the chest.

Zoe fell to the ground hard and growled up at Azriel. She quickly swung her leg out hitting him in the back of the knee making him fall to the ground with her. She then quickly straddled him to make sure he could not get the best of her. "Ha," she said smugly.

"Oh you have not won yet." Azriel replied, liking the fact she was on top of him. He quickly grabbed her waist and using shear strength was able to topple her, and pin her hands with one of his above her head within seconds. He smiled smugly at her; Zoe just glared at him. She did not like to lose.

"See, I win," he said, moving his face an inch away from hers. 'Oh no you don't.' Zoe thought, as she moved her head to capture his lips with hers. She may not know too much about men, but she knew that all men love a good kiss and tend to think with their dicks. Well that is what her mom told her once.

Azriel let out a groan as she kissed him. He thought he was in heaven as he savored the sweet taste of her lips. His body relaxed into hers and he loosened his grip on her hands.

Zoe took this opportunity to mover her hands to his shoulders then slowly down his back. She reached the end of his shirt, and moved her hands under the fabric, guiding her fingertips across his skin.

Azriel's mind went blank as he felt her hands move down his body. He let out a soft growl when he felt her fingers on his skin, sending a pulse down his body to his cock, which was already straining with need. He shifted his body so he was not poking Zoe, but the friction felt so good that he could not help moving against her soft body.

Zoe felt Azriel move on top of her, making her gasp, breaking the kiss for only a moment. It felt so good to have him grind against her, so good that she almost forgot her original intent.

Zoe smiled as her fingers began to tickle his sides. Azriel let out a loud cry, and quickly tried to pull away from her. 'Oh she is going to get it later for working me up like that!' he thought darkly, as he tried to pull away from the invading fingers. Then he heard Zoe laughing and the anger vanished completely.

Zoe laughed wildly as she tickled him without mercy. "Give!"

"NEVER!" Azriel shouted, as he tried to tickle her back, but she was able to block him.

Azriel growled and grabbed her hands, pulling them away from him. They were both breathing heavily, not looking at each other with heated eyes.

Azriel could not hold back any longer and kissed her passionately. He let go of one her hands and cupped her face with his palm. Zoe moaned lightly from the power of the kiss, arching her body slightly. As soon as Azriel released her hand, she moved it to his side rubbing his skin through the fabric.

Azriel groaned from the light touch and wanted to feel her hands on his skin once more. He broke the kiss and sat up grinning as he stripped off his shirt, then captured her lips again.

Zoe could not help but look at the well muscled chest, and admire it silently. She could not control herself when he kissed her again, to explore his well toned skin thoroughly; Hot and smooth under her fingertips.

Azriel growled into the kiss, which he broke to kiss her neck, and what shoulder he could. He wanted to kiss every inch of her skin, so much he whimpered lightly with want, then nibbled gently on her ear. She let out a soft moan and dug her nails into his skin.

Azriel groaned with pleasure and grinded his hips and straining cock into her body with abandon. Zoe let out a light purr in response, and moved her body, trying to figure out what felt best.

Azriel's demon howled with pleasure when she responded so well. He moved a hand down her hot skin, to the hem of her shirt and crept a few fingers underneath the fabric.

Zoe sucked in her breath with horror, and quickly put her hand on his. Azriel stopped and moved his head until he saw her wide pleading eyes. "I am not going to hurt you." He said softly brushing her hair out of her face.

"I know." She replied with a small, sad smile. "I am not ready for that yet Azriel." He nodded then kissed her softly. He meant it to be short, and sweet, but that all changed when Zoe kissed him back with ferocity. He broke the kiss and looked at her confused.

"Well I think we are both too worked up to just stop," she explained while blushing. Azriel gave her a wolf like smile, and moved his hand down her body until his fingertips touched the waist of her pants. "Do you want me to repeat what I did the first night you came?" he asked in a husky tone. Zoe blushed harder, but nodded her head.

Azriel undid the button on her jeans with a flick of his fingers, and then moved in touching her through the fabric of her panties. He could smell her arousal, and knew she was already wet. He licked his lips enjoying the intoxicating aroma. He was lost in his thoughts until he felt her hand on his hip.

Zoe wanted to touch him, give him what he was giving her. She placed her hand on his hip not knowing what to do next. Azriel looked at her softly, and took her hand, and moved it to the button. "You do not have to undo it now." He said with a knowing smile. He knew she would figure out what to do on her own, telling her would take all the fun out of it.

He returned his hand to her pussy cupping it lightly, earning him a gasp. He could listen to her make sounds like that forever. He was just about to move his fingers underneath her underwear, when he felt her hands mover over his already hard cock. He groaned loudly, and moved his body against her hand.

Zoe was amazed at the fact she could get him to react just by touching him through the fabric of his pants. She bit her lower lip as curiosity took over and she deliberately rubbed the hard ridge with her palm.

Azriel growled lightly, then let out a loud moan; he did not realize she would be such a fast learner. Zoe smiled, liking the fact she could give him pleasure, make him moan. She rubbed him slowly as her free hand undid the button of his pants and pulled down the zipper. She carefully slipped her fingertips in, and was soon greeted with warm, hard flesh.

Azriel closed his eyes as her small hand slipped into her pants. His demon let out a roar when she grazed his straining cock, and wanted to come out. Azriel kept him back, but it was hard, and it only grew harder when her fingernails explored his hard on. "Oh god!" he exclaimed as he grabbed her hand.

"Did I do something wrong?" Zoe asked, looking at him with concern. Azriel took in a deep breath. "No. The opposite, I guess. I am not ready for that yet." Zoe looked at him silently, waiting for him to explain.

"You see this form is only when I am calm. When I get excited or angry, I change into my true demonic form...I lose control of myself. Demons by nature are run by instinct, like the need to mate. If I change, I could hurt you," he said softly, not being able to look her in the eyes. "In my true form I am a monster."

Zoe pulled her hand out of his pants, then pulled him into a tight hug. "You have a good heart Azriel, and that proves you are not a monster," she said firmly.

Azriel smiled, and then kissed the top of her head. "We shall see," he said softly. "Until then, how about a shower, then we can retire to the study room, and read or anything you wish," he said with a soft grin.

Zoe smiled and kissed him softly, saddened that the moment was ruined. She was really looking forward to the pleasure she had experienced before.

After they took a shower they spent the rest of the day reading, and debating which book was better.

Dinner was full of lively conversations about whatever popped into their minds. "So tell me Azriel, tell me what were your younger years like?" Zoe asked with a smile. Azriel sighed softly, "Well I was raised by my father who is a great demon, cast me out of his house when I was old enough to take care of myself. I never knew my mother though. I know she was a wind demon, and they do not like to stay in one place for long. My father did not like to talk about it, so I never pushed it. After that I wandered the Netherworld, which is where we are now, until the sorcerer conjured me into your world."

Zoe nodded, fascinated by his story. "What kind of demon is your father?"

"He is what you would call a grand demon. He can do many types of magic and work with several different elements. In fact, being with my mother should have been below him, which is why I figure he did not wish to talk about it."

"So are you a grand demon as well?" she asked with a curious look in her eyes. Azriel nodded slowly. "Yes, but I am not pure, so that makes me a lesser demon in their eyes." Zoe nodded, somehow understanding what that must mean to him.

They talked until Zoe's eyelids could barely stay open, and Azriel scooped her up in his arms, and carried her to her room. He was about to leave once he tucked her in when Zoe whispered, "Stay...Please." He smiled, then climbed into bed, with her curling up next to her.

Soon all their days took on this shape. They would spar for an hour which ended most of the time in heated kissing and touches, in which Zoe learned how to please Azriel without his demon raging. Then they would spend the day reading books to each other, or watch a movie on the large flat-screen Azriel had in one of the many rooms of the house. They would eat dinner and talk until they both grew tired, and most of the time spent the night in each other's arms.

Somewhere in the darkness an evil force smiled at the increasing happiness Zoe showed. "Soon...So soon."