Zoe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe was unsure how to deal with this new situation. Azriel could not just run off every time he turned into a demon. There had to be safety measures that would ensure her safety. She knew without a doubt that Azriel would never intentionally harm her.

Zoe let out a loud sigh and lay down on the large pillow as her exhaustion consumed her, and she fell asleep.

****

Azriel entered the house well into the night, letting out a sigh of relief that he was now home. The demon had roamed the nether realm and had been content to relieve its sexual frustrations on hunting down large demonic animals and killing them with its bare hands. Once its lust was sated Azriel was able to push it back into submission and come home.

He was still naked from the shower and his bare feet moved quietly over the cold floor. His eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and he noticed a play of shadows at the bottom of the steps.

He moved quietly towards it, to discover that it was Zoe - fast asleep. A small smile touched his lips as he looked down at the young woman curled up on a large pillow with a blanket wrapped around her tightly. She must have tried to wait for him to return. He imagined she was probably very upset at him for leaving so abruptly.

He picked her up gently, careful not to wake her. When Zoe let out a soft sigh and snuggled into his chest, Azriel smiled and carried her carefully to her room. Even though the demon was satisfied for the moment, he did not want to even risk it coming out again. She was safer if she slept in her own bed, at least until he figured out a way for her to be safe around him.

He placed her in her bed, pulled the covers over her, kissed her forehead lovingly, and left the room without looking back.

Azriel sighed and collapsed, exhausted, onto his bed. Dealing with his demon had sapped him of all of his energy. He was asleep as soon as he closed his eyes, the lingering thought uppermost in his mind that hopefully Zoe would not be too upset with him when she awoke.

12