Zoe Goes after a Story

Story Info
The lengths she had to go to get the information.
7.9k words
4.56
30k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

Zoe, was inquisitive... so much so that some people applied the label 'snoopy' to her. This didn't bother her, because her nature made her a good freelance investigative reporter. She was always secretive about her projects, so that no one could outflank her, and steal her story. When she was triumphant, she could then sell her scoop to the highest bidder, which gave her a very comfortable lifestyle.

Her latest project began when she got wind of some rumors that a mega-corporation's dairy farm was using AI in its production process. If this was true, it represented some sort of a breakthrough, since such uses might spread to other industries, threatening the jobs and livelihoods of thousands, even millions, of workers.

Scoping out the lay of the land of the massive facility, Zoe discovered that the security was tight – maybe tighter than a military installation. Not scores and scores of guards, of course. But barriers of high walls, electrified fencing, and razor wire, with only a couple of closely guarded access points with a handful of vigilant personnel. Zoe thought about soaring over the walls with an ultralight aircraft, or even parachuting inside, but both such approaches she eventually deemed infeasible, since she'd be easily spotted during her approach.

Finally, she decided to fall back on a much simpler approach – bribing a guy that drove a delivery truck to sneak her inside. She studied the various vehicles for several weeks, and began cultivating a friendship with the most likely one, 'accidentally' meeting him at a cafe, when she inadvertently bumped into his chair hard enough to make him spill his drink.

"Oh gosh!" Zoe exclaimed. "I'm so sorry! I tripped over something – maybe my own foot." She grabbed some napkins and helped him mop up the spill before it got onto his clothes or the floor. "I ruined your drink. I'll get you another." She hurried off, preventing him from possibly telling her not to do so.

When she returned with his drink, she smiled and said, "Here you are." As he took the drink, she added, "I'm Zoe."

"Thank you, Zoe," he responded. "I'm Jim. But you didn't have to replace my drink. It was an accident, and accidents happen." He noticed her still standing at his table, shifting from one foot to the other and mentally chided himself. "Where are my manners?" he said. "Please, Zoe, would you like to sit down and join me?"

She accepted his offer, and they enjoyed a nice chat after that. Jim was pleasantly surprised that Zoe seemed to frequent this same cafe, and they met several times over the next week, each time sharing a table, and learning more about one another. They found they had similar tastes in several areas, such as music and movies.

Gradually, Zoe skillfully maneuvered their conversation around to his delivery work. It helped that Jim was currently low on cash, because when Zoe originally proposed to have Jim smuggle her into the complex, he wasn't too keen on the idea. But when she mentioned the amount of cash she was willing to pay for his help, his eyes took on a certain glow. He permitted the fallacy that he was willing to help her because of her expressed concern that the animals inside were being mistreated, but she could almost see the dollar signs swirling around in his brain.

On the appointed day, Zoe waited alongside the road about 5 miles from the farm. Jim had mentioned that there was a small parking area there where he often paused to eat his lunch. Therefore, if his truck happened to be seen stopped in that area, no one should think twice about it. Having walked there from the crossroads where the taxi had dropped her off, and waiting in the warm sun, she was glad she was wearing only a light colored sun dress and sandals. She was clutching an envelope in her hand, since she'd decided not to carry a purse or any other form of identification. Before long, she saw Jim's rig approach, pull in, and come to a halt.

"Hi, Jim," Zoe greeted him, as she climbed up into his passenger seat. "Thanks for doing this. Here's the money I promised you." She handed him a large envelope, thick with bills.

Jim held the envelope in his hands for a moment. Then, with a sigh, he handed it back, saying, "Sorry, Zoe. I know I agreed to do this for you, but you'd better take back your money. I've thought it over, and it feels too risky. I might get fired if anyone discovers I've helped you break into the place. After I make my delivery, I'll come back this way and drive you back into town."

Zoe sat, holding the envelope in her hand, not setting it down, trying to quell her surge of disappointment. "C'mon, Jim," she urged. "You know that if they catch me, I'll swear I sneaked myself onto your truck without your knowledge. You'll be held blameless. And you really need the money." She held out her hand again. She saw him wavering. Time to try to clinch the deal. "Maybe I could sweeten the offer a little?" she suggested, smoothing the thin dress material over her breasts. She saw his eyes drawn there, and knew he could clearly see her areolae and nipples through the cloth.

"You mean..." Jim choked out, gulping nervously as his eyes bulged. "You mean I could... that you'd...?"

Zoe looked suggestively at the truck cab sleeper area behind their seats, nodding. "Yes, Jim. Any way you want me, if you'll smuggle me into that place. Me... and the money. What do you say?"

Jim didn't hesitate for long. "Climb back there," he commanded, pressing the door locks, to prevent anyone from entering.

Zoe left the money envelope on the seat as she moved to the small bed and sat on it. Jim was probably uncertain that she really meant it, because he didn't start undressing. As he sat on the edge of the same bed, he unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, and, voice squeaking slightly, said, "You can start by sucking on this."

With no hesitation whatsoever, Zoe knelt down in front of him, and sucked his still softened member fully into her mouth. Applying a little suction, she let her tongue explore his manhood, tapping, poking, and swirling. She loved feeling it respond, slowly engorging and stiffening inside her mouth. Jim was obviously enjoying this, judging from his quiet moans and gasps.

Soon the head of his cock was tickling the back of Zoe's throat. "Get naked," he rasped out, his voice hoarse with growing lust.

Zoe reached back and tugged off her sandals, still sucking at his dick. Then she let it pop free from her mouth as she knelt back on her heels, grabbed the hem of her sun dress, and easily lifted it free from her body. Jim's eyes bulged even more as he saw that she didn't even wear panties under it! That swift movement rendered her fully naked. The ceiling of the truck cab was too low to have her stand up, but he wanted to drink in the full sight of her nudity. "Get onto the bed on your back, and show yourself to me," he instructed her.

Smiling, Zoe nestled herself on the soft bed covers, parted her thighs, and spread her labia open, unabashedly giving him a lewd view of her intimate region. Jim stared like he'd never seen a naked woman before. Maybe he hadn't, at least not in broad daylight on his truck's bed. His perusal started up by her head, drawn there by her sparkling green eyes, and her face framed by her short, textured black brown hair with its neat bangs, and soft natural curls that came down just below her ears. Her luscious lips still showed moisture from contact with his cock.

Next he gazed at the full globes of her breasts, which looked to be about a good C cup in size. Tanned, they showed not a hint of tan lines, indicating that Zoe must spend a good portion of her time topless, at least. What was most remarkable was the size of her fully erect nipples. Most women, in his experience, had nipples like the nubs of pencil erasers. Zoe's looked to be all of triple that size! They were remarkable! Truly magnificent! And he couldn't wait to get his hands on them. But there was more to see.

Zoe's torso sported a trim waist, and a flat tummy that led down to her smooth, pink mound and outer labia, which were still being held open by her fingers. Jim was astonished to see not a trace of hair on her mound or labia – everything was perfectly smooth and glistening with the lubrication being produced inside her depths, clear evidence that she was getting turned on just showing herself off to him in this manner.

It must be admitted that Jim didn't look very much at Zoe's legs. For one thing, he'd seen them already, several times before. For another, he hoped they'd be wrapped around his torso soon. But at this moment, he felt he had to see how those liquids welling up from Zoe's pussy tasted. He'd never had a great inclination to perform cunnilingus on the other women he'd known, but there was something about Zoe – something undefinable. As he started bending forward, her hands let go of her labia, so she could start to caress her breasts.

As his face neared her sex, her scent wafted into his nose. Perhaps it was a pheromone. Whatever it was, it acted like an aphrodisiac! Jim started eating out Zoe's cunt like a man dying of thirst! He lapped and sucked and drilled for more, drinking as she moaned loudly and started grinding her pussy on his mouth. His cock got so stiff that it was almost painful. Never taking his mouth off of Zoe, Jim unbuckled his pants and struggled blindly free from them, along with his shoes, socks, and underpants. By this point, Zoe was pleading, "Please fuck me! I want to feel your dick inside me!"

Rearing up, Jim whipped off his shirt. Now fully naked, he used one hand to press her labia sideways, so that the beautiful pink opening between them was stretched receptively. He used his other hand to aim his cock, briefly rubbing its head in her seeping wetness to lube it. As he pressed against her opening, Zoe was pinching her nipples erotically, murmuring, "Yes... Yes... I need it. Give it to me. All of it. Don't hold back."

Jim watched as his cock sank into the buttery grip of her cunt. He groaned inarticulately as he felt her body accept and sheathe his manhood in the most delicious manner he'd ever experienced. With the echoes of her entreaty 'don't hold back' still ringing in his ears, he started fucking her with long passionate strokes. He braced his hands on either side of her body, holding himself up so that he could look at the expression of lust on her face, and watch her hands pleasuring her tits.

After what seemed to be only a few minutes, Zoe cried out, "I'm going to cum! I'm close!" She opened her arms in invitation. "Please. Don't stop fucking, but I want to feel you closer to me!" In response, Jim lowered himself until his chest pressed against her breasts. Still humping her with deep thrusts, he felt her arms and legs embrace his neck and hips. With a howl that caused the truck cab to reverberate, Zoe began to climax! As she did so, she bucked her hips up against his pelvis so vigorously that he had to slip his hands under her back to hang on.

When her very gratifying orgasm ebbed, Zoe kissed him, whispering, "Thank you. That was amazing. Maybe you can tell it's been quite a long time since I've done this." She kissed him again, and with a twinkle in her eye, said, "It's your turn, I believe."

It was true that Jim hadn't cum yet. And he knew it wouldn't take long – not with this lovely woman. There was something that he'd always wanted to try, but never had the courage to ask for. This seemed like the perfect opportunity, although he couldn't quite make eye contact with Zoe as he spoke. "Z... Z... Zoe – you know how you said that I could have you any way that I wanted?" he stammered. "D... d... does that mean that I can... that you'll..." His voice faltered.

Zoe giggled beneath him, sending delicious ways of sensation along his torso and also around his cock still buried deeply inside her pussy. "Jim, are you asking if it's okay for you to fuck me in my ass?" He nodded sheepishly and prepared to apologize. But before he could, she laughed merrily, and assured him, "I promised that you could have me in any manner that you wished, and I meant it. My ass is yours to fuck."

Jim's heart started pounding so hard that it felt like it either wanted to poke out of his chest, or leap up into his throat. "How... how should we do it?" he asked.

Hearing that question, Zoe realized that Jim was a novice when it came to anal sex. She decided that she'd teach him the way she liked it best, but also explain it wasn't the only way. "Well," she began, "I could grab the back of my knees and tilt my pelvis to give you access while I'm face up. But there's a different way – one that I prefer. Shall we do it like that?"

"Yes. Please. Tell me what you like," he responded. "I certainly want you to enjoy it, also."

She gave him a happy kiss, saying, "Wonderful. Let me get onto my hands and knees, then." As she did so, Jim watched as she lowered her shoulders to the bed, turning her head to one side. Once she was in position, she reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart. Her puckered anal opening looked like a tiny pink rosebud. "It helps if you first open me with a finger," she informed him. "Use your fingers to scoop up some of my pussy juices and smear them all around and over my ass hole. Be generous – the more lube, the better."

Jim did as he was instructed, feeling very naughty as his fingers touched that 'forbidden' opening. "You're doing great, Jim," she said, reassuringly. "Now use your lubed finger to push that slipperiness inside my hole. I'll try to spread it open even more as you work your finger in. After it accepts one finger, work in a second one."

Before long, Jim was easily finger fucking her ass hole with two fingers. "I've got two inside you now, Zoe. Are you doing okay?"

Zoe groaned a happy, throaty groan. "Oh my god, yes. I can't wait to feel your cock in there now. I can't see your erection like this – is it still nice and stiff for me?"

"Zoe, this is so exciting that my cock is so stiff that I feel like I could pound nails with it!" he exclaimed.

She giggled. "Then I think you'd better pound me with it, instead. Squat over me with your feet on either side of my knees. That should give you a good angle to stuff it inside. Smear the head and shaft of your cock with either pussy juices or spit first. Then push it in slowly, giving me a chance to adjust to the stretch. Once you start penetrating me, it'll be too awkward to try to grab more pussy juice, so feel free to spit on your cock and my anus all you want."

Zoe was pulling hard on her ass cheeks, helping to keep her anal opening dilated as Jim got into position, squatting over her. He was so excited that he was hyperventilating, and slightly dizzy. His heart was still leaping around inside his chest as he felt the head of his cock touch the center of her partially opened rosebud. He pushed slowly. He watched her anal ring stretch even more as the bulbous head of his cock sought entry. "Is this OK, Zoe?" he asked, his voice tinged with concern.

"It's more than OK – it's great!" she moaned. "Keep up that steady pressure. Stuff my ass full with that delightful hunk of man meat!" She winced slightly as the head of his cock popped its girth through her anal ring, and then sighed happily as the narrower shaft began following it inward. She could swear that she knew exactly how far inside her that cock head was at any moment – it was like a plunger filling her rear canal. She moaned and moaned, "More... yes... more... it's OK... feed it into me!"

Following her directions, Jim suddenly realized that his pubic hair was pressed against her ass cheeks, and his ball sack was making contact with her damp labia. He was all the way in! He felt so giddy that he wanted to laugh! He was finally fucking a woman's ass. And what a woman! He looked at the side of her lovely face, pressed on top of his bed. At this moment, her eyes were closed, and she had an enigmatic smile on her lips.

He must've been lost in this reverie, body not moving, just enjoying the tight, warm sheath gripping his cock in such an amazing fashion for long enough for Zoe to notice, and decide he needed a little more instruction. Her eyelid rose, and her almost hypnotic green eye focused on his face. "You made it!" she praised. "All the way in!" She winked. "Now you can get down to some serious backdoor fucking, Jim. As you ease your cock out most of the way, be sure to spit on it again to keep it lubed. But, other than that, just grab my hips – or my tits, if you're feeling extra limber – and go to town, fucking me with as much lust as you feel. This is your turn to cum, and I want you to enjoy it!"

He needed no further encouragement. Grabbing her by her waist, he slid his cock back out until he felt its head just inside her ring, spat a generous wad of spittle on it, and shoved it back inward, hard! Zoe gave off a satisfying grunt as his balls slapped her pussy. And then he started fucking her with abandon! He'd never felt such glorious friction during a fuck before! The truck cab rang with the sound of his balls slapping her rapidly swelling labia. Other sounds were also present – Jim's panting from his vigorous exertions, and Zoe's keening sounds as her excitement intensified. She was diddling her clit with one hand, and clutching the bed covers in a tight fist with the other. Both of them were slippery with sweat, and the air around them smelled like sex.

Zoe was edging herself, close to orgasm, but holding back. She wanted to feel Jim's cock twitch inside her ass, and then spew its hot load there. She knew the novelty of this act would bring him to orgasm pretty quickly, especially as her arousal caused her ass cheek muscles to contract rhythmically, producing even more sensations on his pistoning dick. Sure enough, she heard his breath catch, and then he started a series of rapid, deep, short thrusts, crying out an inarticulate sound as he started cumming.

Zoe felt the heat of his spurts, and let herself join him in orgasm. Her fingers rubbed her clit fast as she called out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! And I feel you cumming in my ass! Yes! Give me that hot load! Ahhhhh! Yes! I want it, Jim! Keep fucking my ass!" He did. He fucked her until his cock started going limp, and slipped out of her ass. Her anal ring closed, and it was tight enough that very little of his semen leaked out.

They both knew they didn't have much time to loll about, though – much as they might want to do so. Jim had to make his delivery. They took time to kiss, and assure each other that it had been totally wonderful. Zoe said, "Jim, after I gather my information, I often withdraw to some secluded location, so I can analyze and write. So I may drop out of sight for a while. It's just the way I work. But once I resurface, I'd like to see you again." She winked saucily. "And do more of this, if you're interested." The look of joy on his face was answer enough.

After toweling off her sweat with one of Jim's towels, Zoe got dressed again, as Jim outlined what would happen at the facility. "We'll hide you in the storage space here under the bed," he began, easily pivoting the mattress up to show her the empty, roomy storage area beneath it. "When I get there, and the guard gives me the go-ahead, I go to the warehouse, make a wide turn, and then back toward the unloading dock. Before I reach it, I stop the truck, leaving it idling, as I get out to swing open the rear doors like huge wings that stick out to each side. Then I climb back in, and back up a little more, until I almost touch the building. I have to leave room so I can go past the truck doors and up onto the dock. Clear so far?"

Zoe nodded, concentrating and visualizing.

"I then shut off the truck engine, and go back to unload. A ramp slides out from the dock to make contact with the truck floor. With the engine off, you might be able to hear that. I'll leave my driver's side door open, so you can sneak out from under the mattress, and get out that door silently. I suggest you then slip under my truck trailer, and decide which direction you want to go from there. As an added measure, I'll spill something as I unload, making as much of a distraction as I can. After that, I'm afraid you're on your own. And remember, if they catch you, you sneaked onto my truck early this morning when I stopped at my usual diner for coffee."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers