Zoe: Queen of the City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers

Zoe became still. "What are you talking about?"

"Wow, you're a successful, intelligent young woman who partied at a sex club filled with couples just last night and you don't know what I'm talking about?"

"Ok, but lesbians seem to be different than straight and gay couples. I've never met a lesbian or bi girl who'd be open to it. And do those couples actually last?"

Siobhan laughed. "You mean unlike 'regular' couples who find marriage so WILDLY successful?" she asked sarcastically. "And you absolutely have met lesbians like that, you just don't know it." Siobhan had taken to rubbing Zoe's hips and stomach and gave her inner thighs a few warm wet kisses for good measure. "A woman I'm in love with who wants to be with me AND play around? Where do I sign up?"

Zoe squirmed, turned on by the redhead's notion and her touch. "You? Maybe I COULD fall in love after all."

Siobhan was quick to laugh again. "That was a LITTLE less sarcastic than I thought it would sound. We'd be ok together for a while, but it wouldn't last."

"How come?" Zoe agreed, but was becoming less certain as to why.... Siobhan's thighs were on the receiving end of her kisses as well.

"That's nice babe, keep that up." She grabbed Zoe's big round ass and gave it a good squeeze. "You need someone you can control. That isn't me. Don't get me wrong, I can play a role for you now and then for fun, that'd be a blast, but.....I am who I am." She gave Zoe a hard smack on the bottom to drive home her point.

Zoe barely noticed the sting from the spanking. "I can't believe this didn't occur to me before."

"Don't beat yourself up, save that treatment for me." Siobhan smirked at Zoe and wiggled her bum.

"You role-playing or acting right now?"

"If you remembered last night you wouldn't be asking that question."

"Don't remind me," Zoe said, but didn't mean it. "Wellll," she started, and abruptly stopped. The sentence as it formed in her mind sounded terrible. She just rested her head back on Siobhan's knee and resumed her long slow strokes on her dampening skin.

"Oh come on, you want a reminder, why are you trying to hide it?"

"I'm not. I just don't know how to word this without sounding awful."

"Just say it. I'm the last person you have to worry about judging you." Siobhan's ministrations of Zoe's butt continued.

"Ok, here goes. I don't go home with just anyone. Normally someone really has to stick out and, don't get me wrong, you are really fucking sexy..."

"Well it's about time!" Siobhan sat up and roared, cutting her off.

"W...what? I thought you'd be angry about the NEXT part of that sentence."

Siobhan's ever present smile still curled her mouth up at the ends, but there was some real emotion behind her words.

"I wake up naked in the bed of someone who doesn't remember me. I walk around naked, I lie on her bed all naked and trying to entice. And it takes you a half hour to let me know that you're attracted to me!?"

Zoe rose to her knees and touched Siobhan's shoulder. "But you caught me looking earlier, you must have known..."

"Oh come on, I was giving you a free look at my pussy, who's not going to stare at that? And again, I was trying to entice you, but all you did was dry your hair and try to tell me for the second time that you weren't going to fuck me again." Siobhan threw herself back onto the bed and propped her head up on the Zoe's mountain of pillows.

"That's got nothing to do with you, I just..."

"Give me a break; you're practically head cheerleader for the entire Toronto lesbian and bi community, not to mention class president. You don't think I knew what you were going to ask me? Of course you're wondering how we came to go home together. When someone who looks how you look goes home with someone like me and then wakes up not able to remember, one might think..."

"Oh, give ME a break. Who do you think I am?" Zoe leaned forward and touched Siobhan's foot. "You think I'd just let you strut around naked, with me drying my hair, whatever, if I was regretting everything and wanting you out? And what does 'someone like me' mean?"

"All I know about you personally is, and I say this with ZERO judgement, you sleep around. Every lesbo and bi girl in a 200 km radius was at X last night looking to get with you, including at least one Raptors cheerleader and you left with the geeky, skinny redhead with freckles. I just don't want to leave here thinking our night was the product of drunk goggles."

"I don't own drunk goggles. I sleep around sure, and I go out on the town a lot, absolutely, so drink and sex have mixed with me quite a bit and I've NEVER woken up next to someone that wouldn't have been there if I was stone sober, including this morning."

The emotions had cooled considerably. "So my yelling was for nothing then?" Siobhan lifted her head. Her expression had softened, but she was still skeptical.

"Absolutely. I get you being upset; I was pretty shocked you were taking everything in stride. And I should have given you many well-deserved compliments to make up for being a drunken mess. You obviously know that you're not the normal type I leave X with, but it took me like, 2 seconds to realize why I did."

Siobhan turned on her side and propped herself up on her elbow. "Tell me."

Zoe studied her from head to toe. She could tell that the freckles had been far darker in Siobhan's younger days and, while still prominent, had lightened significantly. They were adorable and likely why Zoe had misjudged her age. She was thin, but not skinny, there was some muscle tone to her and she obviously took care of herself. She had a tiny Irish nose, full ruby red lips and her hair was straight and shoulder length and soft. Not the coarse, stringy hair some redheads had to work with. Her breasts were small, but perky enough with little pencil eraser nipples standing straight up that Zoe suddenly had the urge to suck on. Her butt was tiny but full, not flat and very sexy. Finally, her best feature; she had dancer's legs, long and lean and toned. "Anyone ever say you look like that redhead from True Blood?"

"Stop it."

"No! That vampire, Jessica, you really do."

"I was just fishing for compliments; you don't have to go overboard. And I don't know who the hell that is anyway."

"The point is that you can call yourself the geeky redhead all you want, but with your legs and smile and that ass of yours?....." Zoe paused and growled playfully. She could tell she was winning Siobhan back on her side. "I knew after a few seconds though because of how you carry yourself. You have that smirk and a confidence about you. For me, it was like just meeting you for the first time, but you're magnetic, and I didn't want you to go anywhere."

And Siobhan smiled. Not the sarcastic grin and not the devilish smirk so omnipresent for the past hour. But a smile, genuine and big and happy like the one she'd given her in the seconds after she woke. She sat up and rested a hand on Zoe's shoulder. She leaned in and kissed her cheek. "That's a good explanation. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now please answer a question of mine."

"Shoot."

"How the hell did a geeky redhead get me to leave Club X with her last night?" It was Zoe's turn to smirk.

Siobhan shook her head and laughed. "Now who's the brat?" She held out her hand to Zoe and Zoe offered hers right back. The redhead lunged forward and pulled the blonde on top of her. Zoe squealed and laughed with surprise, but gazing down on Siobhan, she saw no laughter. The redhead had a look of intense arousal on her face. She grabbed the blonde's full round ass with both hands and squeezed aggressively. Zoe instinctively sat back, grabbed Siobhan's wrists and threw herself forward again, pinning the redhead's hands against the mattress above her head.

Now Siobhan smiled. "I did that."

Zoe's chest was heaving with arousal. "I don't understand."

Siobhan lifted her head off the bed, bringing her nose to nose with her blonde friend. "Everyone at that club was circling you hoping that you'd pick them. I made sure that you knew I was picking YOU." And she kissed her. Not lightly and romantically, not trying to build up to something, but with urgency and passion. Her tongue was instantly and forcibly inside Zoe's mouth and the blonde moaned into it.

Zoe broke the kiss, her lips shiny with saliva from Siobhan's tongue. Siobhan recognized the look on her face from the night before and squirmed in anticipation. "How did you make sure?" asked Zoe. Without waiting for the answer, she wrapped her lips around Siobhan's left nipple and sucked hard while she pinched the right and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ahhhh!" Siobhan threw her head back against the pillow and grabbed Zoe's hair with both hands. "Easy babe, work up to that; you put my body through its paces last night."

"Sorry," came the soft reply, but Zoe's eyes were wild and her grin wicked. It was as if she became a different person when turned on, but Siobhan knew she could handle her. She grinned back and pulled Zoe's face back to her chest.

This time Zoe's touch was softer and the effect as desired. Siobhan's nipples hardened in Zoe's mouth and fingers and she moaned long and loud.

"MUUUCH better sweetie." She looked down at the blonde lost in her body and was astonished all over again. She had rarely seen, let alone slept with, someone so gorgeous. Her hair looked like the after in a L'Oreal commercial, even up in a ponytail. Her skin was flawless. Her eyes were big, round and a very clear, gorgeous blue. When she smiled, she flashed a perfect set of white teeth and had the cutest dimples ever seen in this world.

Her body had to be seen to be believed. Her breasts were absolutely perfect, sitting at a point on the chest normally reserved for silicone. Her stomach was ultra-toned and showed the slightest outline of her abs. Whatever genes gave her skin the sexy, dark, tanned look that made her look a touch of the exotic, had no doubt contributed to the ridiculous curves of her lower body. Siobhan had watched her dancing at X for almost an hour the previous night and kept thinking that Shakira had decided to spend the night in a Toronto sex club. Her friends had told her to enjoy the show but that Zoe would leave with whomever she determined had the best combination of low IQ score and biggest bra size.

That's not what Siobhan's intuition had told her though, and after about 45 minutes, she found herself at the bar next to this blonde that the entire bar held in such esteem. Zoe was in the process of turning down what seemed to be the next in a series of shots from a friend. They made eye contact and Siobhan said hello. "Hi there," came the sing-song reply with a warm smile.

Siobhan raised her eyebrows. She seemed friendly and not at all unapproachable. The redhead had leaned in and pointed at her table. "My friends and I would love for you to join us for a drink. I know you get a lot of invites, but you really should take this one. I'll see you over there."

She probably accepted because of her friends, both stunning brunettes, but that didn't matter. Siobhan determined quickly that she was the only one who knew what Zoe wanted. She was bored. She was in a sex club with 1000 of her closest friends and she was bored to tears. She was hiding it well, but Siobhan saw that the routine of deciding which fawning cutie to drag home at 3 am was getting tedious.

She was snapped out of her memory by the presence of Zoe's fingers between her legs, teasing Siobhan's labia as she sucked urgently on first one nipple then the other. Zoe ran her middle finger between them, gently touching her clit as she rubbed upwards and coyly entering inside her, but just to the first knuckle, as she rubbed downwards.

Siobhan had never required much warming up, so a woman like Zoe between her legs was like turning on a faucet. "Zoe, you are..."

Siobhan's lips made a loud smack as she released Zoe's rock hard nipple. "Shhhh, save all that for the good stuff." She grinned and slid to the floor, kneeling next to the bed and motioning Zoe to stand as she licked her fingers clean.

Siobhan stood in front of her and Zoe gripped her ass tightly in both hands. "It's amazing how soaked you are." Siobhan nodded at her in agreement. She could feel her juices running down her thighs. One by one, Zoe found each trail of wetness and traced it back to the source, inserting her tongue deep inside Siobhan's pussy and sucking the labia clean. Siobhan knew she'd done this to an endless list of girls before her, but she didn't care. This girl knew exactly what she was doing. Siobhan threw one foot up on the side of the bed to give Zoe easier access. "I've never gotten this wet before, it's you." Zoe ignored her and penetrated the redhead with her middle finger as she began drawing circles around Siobhan's clit with her tongue.

Siobhan grabbed 2 handfuls of Zoe's soft golden hair and pulled her closer. The blonde moaned into her pussy and inserted a second finger. Siobhan's knees buckled. "Gooood baby, that's sooo good." The redhead smiled. She was wetter than ever and ready for what was to come. It was time to flick the switch.

She ground her snatch into Zoe's face and the blonde grunted with pleasure and ran her nails sharply down Siobhan's ass. "Oh yeah, that's what I brought out of you last night didn't I?" Zoe looked up and their eyes locked. Zoe's eyes narrowed. She wanted an explanation but didn't want to stop tasting her new friend. Siobhan understood.

"All those Barbie dolls begging you to bring them home so they could blow your mind and make you their girlfriend. You were tired of those bitches; I could see it in your eyes.

"Mmmm," Zoe moaned and brought her fingers back to Siobhan's pussy. She forced three fingers swiftly inside her and locked her lips around Siobhan's hard clit.

"OHH FUCK!" Siobhan yelled, unable to control her outburst at the dual sensation. She took a deep breath and returned her eyes to Zoe's. "You always try to make them feel better by keeping them as friends, but last night you just wanted to fuck." Zoe started fucking her with the three fingers. "Ahhh, that's exxxxcellent! Oh yeah, for once you just wanted to cum and not be asked for anything in return, didn't you?"

Zoe's eyes were wide. This tall sexy redhead with the ass of an angel had read her like a book and she was loving it.

"That's why I followed you into the bathroom. My friends were 2 of those bitches to you and I knew if I got you alone you'd have ME." Zoe stopped fucking Siobhan with her fingers and curled them, rubbing her spot. While her fingers ran circles around Zoe inside, her tongue made circles on her clit outside.

"Ohhh shit, you know all the tricks don't you little one?" Siobhan kept one handful of blonde hair and pinched her nipple sharply with the other. Zoe had been kneading her friend's ass with her left hand but now used it to slap Siobhan's hand away. She was going to be giving out the pleasure today.

The redhead smiled wide. "That's my girl. You got me going, go ahead."

Zoe moaned and twisted the nipple roughly just once. Siobhan jumped and cursed but Zoe felt the shiver reverberate down to the redhead's pussy. The 2 new friends had the same idea of good pain and bad, she could tell. Lightly, she nibbled the redhead's clit and the shivers were so overwhelming, Siobhan's knees gave out.

"Fuck Zoe, my goodness!" she said, stumbling back onto the bed. She propped herself up with her elbows and thrust her ass off the bed, throwing her pussy back into the blonde's tongue. Her speech was halting with arousal. "I w....was waiting for you at the sinks when you came out of that s..stall, do you remember what I said?"

Zoe shook her head sharply to indicate no, swiping her tongue across Siobhan's clit as she did so.

"Ohhh that's so good, now suck on it please!" Zoe obliged and straightened her back, resting the redhead's knees on her shoulders and taking her weight. Her hands free, she grabbed Siobhan's ass roughly. She alternated sucking on her clit and lightly nibbling.

"Ugh, that's reeeeealy going to do the trick." Siobhan threw her head back on the bed and saw her reflection above her. The image gave her a shiver. Porn had never done it for her, but this transcended mere pornography. The look of unadulterated passion on her face; her chest reddened with arousal; the wet slickness of her lower body covered in her own dampness; and the beautiful blonde between her legs orchestrating all of it. The cherry on top was the image of Zoe's ample ass JUST at the image's edge, wiggling back and forth and bouncing up and down. Siobhan realized that only one of the blonde's hands was still on her ass. She was touching herself. Siobhan smiled. This was just superb. She watched her lips start to move.

"I told you that if you brought me home you could do anything you wanted to me.....anything....and then never see me again." Zoe's eyes shot open. Siobhan was still smiling. "And the offer still stands."

Zoe suddenly stood up and tossed Siobhan onto the bed. "Get on your back then." Her voice was commanding but not demeaning.

The redhead followed orders. Her orgasm had been so close and protesting would only delay things. She watched as Zoe seductively crawled onto the bed and hovered over her. The blonde leaned in close and whispered "taste yourself." Siobhan licked her own juices from Zoe's lips and chin and Zoe winked. "Time to go dirty myself up again." She positioned herself in a 69 position and called back over her shoulder. "Enjoy the view."

Zoe attacked Siobhan's clit once again and the redhead whimpered. Above her was the sequel to her earlier movie and it trumped part 1 in every way. Zoe had rested her head on Siobhan's inner thighs and turned her head to tongue and suck her engorged clit, offering Siobhan a clear look at her pussy getting worked over. Zoe had worked 2 fingers inside of her as well, and the visual was stunning. As was the view of Zoe's taut frame splayed out on top of her own. The blonde's legs were spread so wide she was nearly performing the splits on Siobhan's tongue. Her full round ass was almost out of proportion to the rest of her compact, lightly muscled physique, but it was a breathtaking sight unto itself. Siobhan grabbed it with both hands and spread Zoe's ass cheeks. She tasted her from the clit to her perineum but could barely concentrate.

She was entranced by the sights above her and the sensations below. She had barely even begun to dig in to her blonde friend's pussy when the pressure began to build in her own. "Fuck Zoe you know I'm almost there."

Zoe took one long breath and drew in Siobhan's clit one final time, her fingers flying in and out of the redhead's pussy. Siobhan felt her body begin to shudder and a flood of warmth rushed to her thighs. She reached out and tapped Zoe's shoulder. "Here it comes, here it comes!" Her hips flew up off the mattress and she jammed her tongue as deep inside the blonde girl as it could get.

Zoe ignored the warning and the first gush hit her square in the face. She moaned in surprise and opened her mouth. Siobhan watched her swallow her cum and it made her wild. As if sensing she needed it, Zoe reached down and ran 2 fingers back and forth across Siobhan's clit. The redhead grunted loudly and a second wave followed closely the first. Siobhan watched as Zoe made a valiant attempt to catch all of it and it spurred her to return the favor in spades. When she had her equilibrium back, she turned her attention to Zoe's pussy. She was only a couple of licks in before the blonde hopped off and searched the floor near the bed.

"You're not going to let me get you off?" Siobhan was deeply disappointed.

A smile spread across Zoe's dripping lips as she located what she needed. "You will, just be patient." She had in her hand a toy that Siobhan recognized from the previous night, but that they hadn't used. It was a double dildo of some sort, but shaped like an arm bent at the elbow. The longest part of the toy was a silicone cock about 8 inches long and the shorter end was about 4 inches with a bulbous head. Zoe positioned herself between Siobhan's legs and nodded at her. "I want you to put it in me."

daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers