Zoe: Queen of the City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers

Siobhan gripped the jet black toy and moaned. It felt delightful, almost like smooth leather. The length and the girth were intimidating, and if she weren't so very wet and turned on, she may be worried; but she wasn't....not one bit. She took the shorter bulbous end in her mouth and watched Zoe's face as she moistened it. There was no need for lube this morning. The blonde girl bit her lip and fingered herself, waiting patiently.

Siobhan removed the toy from between her lips and Zoe rose to her knees. The redhead crawled over to her and grabbed the back of her head, pulling her in for another passionate kiss. As they tongue-fucked each other's mouths, moaning and squirming, Siobhan used one hand to part Zoe's pussy lips and with the other, thrust the toy inside of her. The bulging head met some resistance. "Push harder," encouraged Zoe and the Irish girl obliged. It slid into place and Zoe grunted as her pussy squeezed it like a vise.

"Now put it inside of yourself."

Siobhan gripped the black cock and yanked it forward as she tumbled backwards to the bed. To her surprise, it stayed firmly in place inside of Zoe. She teased herself with the head, passing it back and forth over her still swollen clit. There was still a pressure there that needed to be released and lying there, looking down at this strange and wonderful toy attached to this magnificent specimen of a woman, she felt it rising already.

Zoe looked down in surprise as Siobhan closed her eyes and frigged herself with the big black cock, but she wasn't complaining. As the toy rocked back and forth, she was being played with herself. The sensations against her g-spot were marvelous. She reached down and started drawing circles around her own swollen clit with her fingers. "Cumming again already babe?"

Siobhan's answer was a throaty "uhhhhh" through gritted teeth. Faster and faster she moved the toy against her sex, wanting that pressure out as soon as possible.

"Open your eyes."

The redhead looked up and saw that Zoe was masturbating to the sight of her and that did it. She gripped the shaft of the dildo and thrust it inside of her; once, twice, and then a third time really hard. She withdrew it, tapped the head lightly against her clit and came again. "Ahhhhhh!" The intensity of it shook Zoe. Siobhan practically gushed into Zoe's pussy, soaking the toy and her entire lower body. The wall, floor and the rest of Zoe's body were covered as well. The redhead's body twisted and thrashed as a series of smaller orgasms passed through her in the aftermath.

Zoe's fingers had never left her clit. The sight in front of her was not unfamiliar, but it was certainly extreme, and what was sexier than extreme? Siobhan's senses were starting to return. She finally felt empty and relaxed. "S...sorry, that needed to be done."

Zoe grinned. "No need to apologize unless you're too spent to go on."

Siobhan answered by sliding over to the opposite side of Zoe's king-sized bed, leaving the wetness by and large behind. She simply looked at Zoe and spread her pussy open with both hands. "There's no such thing as too spent for me."

Zoe knew she was playing a role, but Siobhan was doing it willingly and VERY well. She was more turned on than she could ever remember. She pounced on the redhead and drove the toy deep inside of her. Siobhan yelped and Zoe slowed up, scared she'd hurt her. Siobhan sensed this immediately. She thrust her hips up and smacked Zoe's ass. "Come on Blondie, you won't break me!"

Zoe felt a rush of heat to her pussy. This girl knew just what to say to her. The blonde immediately began rocking her hips back and forth hard, pounding the toy in and out of a willing Siobhan. "Ugh, ugh, ugh," was all the redhead said, her head thrown back and her eyes closed. One hand was back on her clit and the other rested on Zoe's hips and ass, pinching, squeezing or slapping if the blonde got too gentle. It was the largest thing she'd ever had inside her and it was stretching her out to the max. The pain was there, but only a little and it was gradually subsiding. The pleasure more than made up for it.

The animal was stirring inside of Zoe again with every thrust. Every time the 8 inch cock hit its target, the fat 4 inches inside of her thrust deeper and pressured her g-spot. "That's it Red, take it."

Siobhan gritted her teeth and grinned. Her girl was getting into it, but wasn't there just yet. "I can take whatever you give me, is this it?"

Zoe looked down on her and that smirk was back. Her head was swimming with arousal and pleasure. "We'll just see about that." She pulled out, grabbed Siobhan's hips and turned her over. "Hands and knees now."

Siobhan wrapped her arms around the nearest pillow and held on tight. The pounding started almost immediately. The toy was now hitting all the spots it hadn't while they'd been in missionary and Siobhan couldn't believe how full she felt. She didn't want it to end. "Give it to me for fuck's sake!"

Her cries spurred Zoe on and the blonde felt her end of the dildo doing things she'd never felt before. She loved every second and kept pounding harder. "You've never been fucked like this have you? Tell me."

"Oh God, you're fucking the shit out of me baby, don't stop!" Siobhan rested her elbows on the bed and threw her ass further up in the air. Zoe grabbed her hips and pulled them toward her with every thrust. The redhead turned her head and looked over her shoulder. The look of determination and lust on Zoe's face was almost shocking. Siobhan looked up and watched their reflection. For what seemed like a half hour Zoe kept pounding and pounding and Siobhan took every thrust with gusto.

Suddenly Zoe grunted loudly. "Fuck Red I'm going to cum." Siobhan jerked her head around to watch her.

"Do it, come on bitch."

It was as if being called a name was what Zoe had been waiting for. Her body shook, she held her breath and she could feel her pussy contracting around the huge head inside of her. "Omigod, omigod, omigod," she cried out, over and over again. She didn't stop fucking Siobhan and the redhead was amazed. Getting fucked by an orgasming woman was new and she felt the familiar pressure in her loins.

"Don't you dare stop!!"

Zoe kept fucking, and she reached around Siobhan's slim waist to touch her clit. The redhead jumped with surprise and pleasure. She slapped Zoe's fingers out of the way, submerged her face in blankets and frigged her clit hard. Only moments had passed when her head started to swim and she felt like she may pass out. Suddenly, there was a rush to her lower body and she knew it was over again.

"Here it comes!" Zoe gave 2 more thrusts. "Oh FUCK, out now!" Zoe pulled and replaced the toy with her mouth. When Siobhan felt the blonde's tongue on her labia, she couldn't believe it. No one had ever been so eager for her to cum on them before. It was amazing. "Arrrrgghhh," she roared and pushed hard.

Zoe felt as if someone had turned a hose on her and she was taken aback. She could handle none of the initial rush of fluid from Siobhan's pussy and sat back, laughing and wiping her eyes. When the initial rush was done, Siobhan's fingers went back to her clit, rubbing herself to bring about wave 2. As the redhead did so, Zoe's tongue parted her lips and thrust inside her. "Oh wow!" exclaimed Siobhan, and she immediately tensed up. The second gush was less powerful but still impressive and Zoe couldn't quite get all of it, try though she might.

The taste wasn't entirely pleasant, but it was tangy and exotic and the whole thing was so fucking sexy that Zoe couldn't have cared less. She lay on her back for a while, savoring having made another woman do what she'd just done. Siobhan looked like she had passed out face down on the mattress. "Hey Red," said Zoe after a minute, "do you give up?" She gave her a sharp slap on the ass and the redhead stirred. Slowly she rolled on her back and gingerly stood up.

She wobbled and looked down at Zoe. The sheets looked as if someone had dumped a bucket of water over them as they fucked. A broad smile came to her lips.

"The water bottles are empty," she said hoarsely, "otherwise, we'd be in round 3 already."

Zoe laughed wickedly. "Yeah, you must be empty by now you crazy bitch. There are tons of bottles in my fridge." She pointed at the bedroom door and laid back into the wetness. "Get rehydrated and get your ass back here." The toy was still inside her and she was slowly fucking herself.

Siobhan shook out her unsteady legs and blew Zoe a kiss. Walking into the main part of the condo, the redhead had to stop and stare. It was phenomenal. The bedroom was impressive to say the least with its large surface area, beautiful furniture and private bath all in marble, but Siobhan was not prepared for what the rest of the place had in store. There were steps down from the bedroom door into the main part of the condo done with Berber carpeting. The steps were continuous and wrapped around this half of the condo. Next to the bedroom was an additional one and what looked to be a second bathroom.

Siobhan walked down the steps and into the living room. "How did I miss all this last night?" she thought. She chalked it up to the darkness and the hot woman pawing at her and moved on in her mind. There were dark hardwood floors, white leather furniture, the biggest television she'd ever seen, a games section with pool and poker tables and a huge spiral staircase to one side, leading up to a loft area that Siobhan made a mental note to explore later. A second set of steps led up to the most beautiful kitchen she'd ever seen. Marble countertops, huge island, stainless steel appliances, the works. Through the kitchen was an entryway with what must be 20 foot ceilings. She saw her pumps at the door and thought back to the previous night when Zoe had barely allowed her to take them off. Siobhan glanced at the mess on the floor in the living room and smiled at that memory.

She opened the fridge and guzzled the first 2 bottles she could get her hands on. As she sipped at a third one, she examined the other side of the living room. There was a landing with bookshelves, computer desk, a couple of chairs and a sofa. It was just a reading area, but it had a gigantic picture window looking down on downtown Toronto; a breathtaking view.

Siobhan turned and saw that the spiral staircase took you up to an office area, bathroom and what must be a third bedroom. Also, there were sliding doors and a patio. Siobhan decided to not wait to check this out. As she walked the stairs, she noted that her legs were almost 100% again. She slid open the patio doors and was amazed. It was all white stone, easily a hundred square feet, with patio chairs, a couple of chaise lounges and a simple table. "WHAT does this girl do for a living??"

She returned to the bedroom and all thoughts of the condo immediately were gone. Zoe was on all fours on the bed, close to the edge so her toes dangled in midair. "What took you so long??" The toy was still inside her and moving back and forth steadily, but slowly. She seemed to just be biding time until Siobhan returned.

The redhead started to explain but she was cut off.

"Yeah, I don't really care, just come here."

Siobhan knelt on the floor and Zoe's ass was there for the taking. She started by taking her labia between her lips and sucking lightly, pulling the blonde's ass cheeks apart as she began. She sank her tongue deep inside of Zoe and breathed deeply. She was enraptured. There was nothing about this girl that wasn't special. Even her smell and taste were heavenly. She moaned deeply and went to work.

After a couple of minutes, Zoe shuffled further up on the bed on her knees. She looked back at Siobhan and wiggled her ass. "I wanna sit on that pretty face." The redhead practically dove between her legs.

After a little experimenting, Siobhan found the touch and tongue technique to make her new friend squirm. A little steady and light flicking of her clit combined with 2 fingers moving swiftly in and out of her pussy had her on the verge after mere minutes. Siobhan glanced upward and watched her face buried deeply in the best ass in North America. She groaned and wished Zoe was between her legs again. Suddenly she noticed the blonde in the reflection also, staring up at her and smiling. "You love my body don't you?"

Siobhan could do nothing but nod and murmur "Mmmmm."

"I could tell by how you treat it." She rose further up on her knees, offering the redhead a little better look and much better access. "Oh god, is that tongue as long as it feels?"

Siobhan giggled and stuck her tongue out at Zoe. It was indeed impressive. "Like riding a dick huh?"

"Mmm, better in some ways." Siobhan played with her huge nipples and moaned. "Most girls, they just want to get their hands on my body, but they don't know what to do with it when they do. You...?" And she moaned again, deeply and contentedly and Siobhan felt vibrations down to her pussy.

Zoe continued. "It's been forever since I've done certain things..." Her voice was unsteady and her breathing shallow. "But you make me want to do them....all of them."

Siobhan pressed harder and curled her fingers in an attempt to find the blonde's spot.

"That's really nice, keep going." Zoe was wiggling her hips, dancing on Siobhan's tongue. "Baby, do you want to fuck me from behind?" She looked down and the redhead nodded and moaned. Zoe smiled and closed her eyes. "Gooood. Now make me cum with that tongue first. Just stick it out and don't move."

Siobhan obliged and watched as that ass began to thrust back and forth above her. Zoe was fucking her face while the redhead's fingers fucked her pussy harder and harder. "Oh wow, it's coming!" Siobhan felt it as Zoe's muscles clenched her fingers and contracted and her body went rigid. "Fuck, fuck, fuck", Zoe exclaimed over and over, her body writhing uncontrollably with each 'fuck' from between her lips. Finally, she threw herself forward and slapped the bed, unable to stay upright another second. She was still shaking as she peered back between her legs at Siobhan, the redhead's lips now wrapped around her clit.

"Beside the bed....on the floor..." she said haltingly.

Siobhan gave her clit one last flick and did as instructed. She smiled and rose to her feet on the bed with three items in her hand. Slowly and steadily she worked her legs into a harness. She thought she had it in place but it felt off and she squirmed. Zoe rose to her knees and knelt in front of her. She looked up at Siobhan. "Let me help you mama."

Siobhan's heart skipped a beat. Zoe loosened the straps and reached between her legs. Siobhan could feel her adjusting something and was about to look down when she got a surprise. Zoe slipped a plastic cock inside her in one thrust and the strap on fit snugly into place. The redhead grunted and grabbed the thick seven inches protruding from her pussy. No wonder she felt so full. She couldn't believe how easily it had slid inside of her. "Of course," she sighed, squirming. "None of your toys are just for one are they?"

"Not the ones I want to use with you." Zoe's eyes never left Siobhan's as she inserted two fingers in her own pussy. She pulled them out and used her juices to lube the big head of the smooth pink phallus between the redhead's legs. Still staring at her, Zoe spun around, got down on all 4's and swayed her ass back and forth. She said nothing, but simply nodded.

Siobhan rubbed the fat head up and down Zoe's labia and clit and the blonde whimpered. "Oh enough of that shit, fuck me."

The redhead trembled at the commanding tone coming from her blonde friend. She grabbed Zoe's hips and slowly eased the head inside her. She felt so tight! When it finally popped in, Zoe jumped. "Ohhhhh, that's what I need right there," the blonde girl gasped. "Come on, fill me up."

Siobhan slowly pushed in and out, in and out, easing the cock in one inch at a time. When it finally disappeared completely and her hips slapped against Zoe's, the redhead's part of the toy pressed back against her cervix. Zoe wasn't the only one filled up.

"Oh wow," exclaimed Siobhan. She was so focused on the sight of such a large toy splitting Zoe's pretty pussy in two, she had momentarily forgotten about her own pleasure. But every time she drove the toy back inside of Zoe, she was reminded. She quickly realized there was some sort of attachment working away at her clit inside this harness as well. The sensations were blissful. The redhead threw her head back and watched in the mirror as her hips slapped into Zoe's ass over and over again. "It's such a crime you can't see this.....your ass, my God."

"Speaking of my ass..." Zoe had turned to look at Siobhan and she had that evil smile on her face. The redhead had forgotten about toy #2. The beads sat on the mattress staring up at her. She didn't want to admit to Zoe that she'd never used them and that they intimidated her. But she so badly wanted to pleasure her and so she decided to work up to it.

With Zoe still watching she seductively sucked on her index finger. The blonde girl closed her eyes and bit her lip. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh..." With each smack of skin on skin, she let out a low, sexy grunt, waiting for yet more attention from Siobhan. The redhead tentatively circled Zoe's ass with her wet finger but hesitated at going any further. She reached for the lube she'd found with the toys next to the bed and squeezed a generous squirt directly onto Zoe's opening.

"Ahhhh," shrieked Zoe. The coldness of the fluid shocked her momentarily, but she reacted passionately to the sensations and with the knowledge of what was coming. She pushed her ass further up into the air and began to push back at the toy inside her with gusto.

Siobhan's eyes rolled back in her head. With Zoe's incredible hips doing such good work, she felt like she was the one getting fucked. She collected herself and spread the lube generously around Zoe's ass and her own fingers. She moved her middle finger to the opening and with almost no pressure, it slid inside.

"Ohhhhhh, yes." Zoe's reaction was almost one of relief when finally double penetrated. She turned back to Siobhan again. "That all you got?"

The redhead grinned at her and gently worked her index finger inside as well. Again, it slid in easily, and Siobhan looked down once more at the beads.

"C'mon Red, you won't break me." Siobhan jerked her head back toward Zoe. She had followed her Irish friend's eyes. Zoe's own eyes were wide, her grin wider, and her hips were still slamming back against Siobhan's. The redhead withdrew her fingers from deep in the blonde's ass and reached for the lube. The beads had a ring for a handle at one end and a slim, diamond-shaped tip. In between were 6 silicone beads of increasing size. The last 2 were frightening to Siobhan and she almost emptied Zoe's lube onto them. Zoe just watched and groaned at the sight of her toy all shiny and slippery.

When they were as slick as she could make them, she gripped the ring on one end and worked in the tip. Zoe let out a small "oh" and then reacted the same way when the first 2 beads popped inside of her. The third bead was a different story. Siobhan had to apply some pressure for the first time and panicked when Zoe cursed and slammed her hands down on the bed.

"You ok baby?" Siobhan stopped immediately.

Zoe was shaking. "THAT is a fucking amazing feeling....NEXT!" Her hips were rocking back and forth even harder now and she reached back with one hand and spread her cheeks apart.

Siobhan was shaken by the raw carnality Zoe was displaying and felt her upper body grow warm. She had been nervous about the beads, but Zoe's reaction had relaxed her. More than that, she felt herself really getting into the spirit of this. Siobhan had unwound her muscles and could better feel the toy deep inside her. The pressure was now building.

daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers