Zoe: Queen of the City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers

As the fourth bead entered inside her, Zoe's face suddenly felt very warm. It had been so long since she felt like an equal with someone in bed, that she was with someone who could do these things to her and make her feel like she wanted to feel. She looked up and over her shoulder and saw the look of absolute arousal on Siobhan's face. Zoe felt her own pressure bubble up below her waist. She was sooooo full, but wanted more. As if reading her mind, Siobhan immediately followed with bead number 5. "Fuck Siobhan, smack my ass!" screamed Zoe as it popped inside, a small amount of pain mixing with the abundant pleasure for the first time.

The redhead barely noticed Zoe's request, she just reacted. She was totally in the moment with the blonde now, mesmerized by the sight of this small, young girl talking and acting so filthy. She struck Zoe's left cheek with such force that the one blow left a clear red hand print. Siobhan then reached forward, grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled back.

"Oh my God, that's it bitch, give me the rest!" Zoe was on cloud nine. As the sixth and final bead entered her ass, she froze momentarily. She'd never felt such a combination of fullness, arousal, intensity and stimulation with anyone. Her head was hot and swimming and the pressure was reaching a breaking point between her legs.

Siobhan froze momentarily as well, but then, leaving just the circular handle extending out from her butt, she freed her hands, grabbed Zoe's hips and began pounding the strappy inside of her pussy as hard as she could. The harder she pushed, the quicker her own pressure began to build as Siobhan's end of the toy filled her completely.

Zoe felt as though she may pass out. "Take them out, now, NOW!" She buried her head in the mattress and her fingers immediately found her clit. Siobhan took hold of the handle and began to pull. "Slowwwwly," continued Zoe, and the redhead complied. She eased the massive bead out and, as it passed her sphincter, Zoe shook violently. "Keep fucking me!"

Siobhan's threw her hips back and forth even more aggressively, and the sensations of the clit toy, the dildo and the visuals of Zoe made her knees buckle. She righted herself quickly and slowly eased out the next bead. Her orgasm was coming quickly and she was getting nervous she wouldn't make it for Zoe. Then her blonde friend threw her a lifeline. "Take them out quicker, I'm almost there!"

Zoe's clit felt huge between her fingers, her ass felt like a million sensitive nerve endings and her pussy was getting rammed hard. The pressure was too much. She began pushing back against Siobhan and frigged herself even harder. "Get them out now!" Zoe's pushing marked the end for Siobhan; it was all she could do to hold it in.

Siobhan pulled hard and the beads slid out easily. Zoe's million nerve endings immediately felt as if on fire and Zoe was done. "Pull out, pull out, pull out!" Siobhan reached down with both hands and yanked both toys swiftly from their homes.

"FUCK ZOE!" Siobhan threw her head back and stroked her clit several times. The initial gush was the strongest she'd felt in her entire life and she felt lightheaded. She heard it splash against Zoe's skin and, in the next moment, she felt something completely unexpected.

"OH MY GOD!" Zoe's fingers stopped flying across her clit and she pulled her lips apart. Her own warm stream of liquid struck Siobhan in the stomach. The redhead was in shock, but her fingers still worked fine. For the first time she could remember, the second wave was just as powerful as the first.

"Oh Zoe, oh Zoe, oh Zoe...." was all Siobhan could muster. She was wracked with spasms and ready to collapse.

Zoe wasn't saying anything. She was biting hard on her lower lip and about to be hit by her second wave as well. Suddenly her eyes flew open and came all over Siobhan for a second time. Siobhan grunted with effort and pushed out the last of the pressure between her legs in the form of a third gush. Zoe collapsed on her side in a heap and Siobhan soon followed suit.

For almost a minute they lay in silence, until Siobhan noticed two things. For one, she was lying on Zoe's legs and it was terribly uncomfortable. Secondly, Zoe was shaking and emanating what sounded like sobs. She poked her head up to see what was wrong and saw that, in fact, Zoe was laughing uncontrollably.

Siobhan smiled and smacked her ass.

"What you idiot?!"

"What....the....hell....was....that?" Tears were streaming down her face. Siobhan couldn't help but laugh herself. What else could she do after what had just happened?

"You tell me, I thought I was the only squirter in the room."

"Well I don't always and besides, wasn't the surprise better?"

The two new lovers sat looking at each other for almost a minute.

Amid the disaster zone of all the sex toys, mess, and wet around them, Zoe finally leaned in and gave her new friend the most tender and sensuous kiss she could imagine. "Siobhan that was amazing, I don't know what else to say."

The redhead pulled her close and Zoe rested her head on Siobhan's shoulder. In seconds, she was fast asleep.

Zoe awoke to the sensations of Lucy licking her fingers. She opened her eyes and realized that her head now rested on a pillow. The bed was still soaked but she was wrapped tightly in a fresh new comforter and the mess around her had been tidied up. For a moment, she thought that Siobhan had disappeared and she panicked, but then she noticed the sounds of running water coming from the bathroom sink. "Siobhan?"

"Yeah babe, just freshening up."

"Great, it's 3:30 and we haven't eaten yet. A girlfriend of mine is having a party tonight and I thought you may want to go with me." She had dragged herself out of bed and grabbed a silk kimono out of her dresser to throw on. She walked toward the open bathroom door. "We could head for a nice greasy feast and then cab it over to Mississauga, she..."

Siobhan stood at the sink brushing her teeth. She was dressed as she'd been when she first encountered Zoe the night before. Zoe raised her eyebrows.

"Wow...ah...who's this girl in my bathroom?" Siobhan finished up, dried her hands and put on her glasses. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she looked like a cross between a sexy librarian and inappropriately-dressed university professor. She had on a purple pencil skirt, a black blouse with a plunging neckline and fitted black leather jacket.

Siobhan smiled. "You met her, you just don't remember. Wow, love the kimono. Too bad I have to run."

Zoe shrugged. "Ok, no party tonight then; unless you want to meet me later?"

Siobhan stopped at the bedroom door. "Zoe, not everything I said was playing the role. The part about never having to see me again was on the money. I have a flight back to Boston leaving in 2 hours."

"Boston!? Jeez, did I know that?"

Siobhan rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you were told." Zoe looked the redhead in the eyes, furrowed her brow and sighed deeply. Siobhan approached her and touched her cheek with her hand. "Sweetie, you ok?"

Zoe smiled. "Yeah, but I don't care who you are. You have a time like we did and you're gonna be missed." She gave the redhead a hesitant smile and placed her hand on top of Siobhan's. "Know what I mean?"

Siobhan nodded in agreement and gestured toward Zoe's things on the night stand. "My cell number and email are saved in your phone. It seems like you're already a woman of means just like me. It'd be a shame to let a one hour flight get in the way of doing this again."

"So true..." Zoe felt like there was something that needed to be said. "This was really.....eye-opening. It's been forever since anyone's made me feel like that."

Siobhan took Zoe's hand and started out the door. "Girl, you need to keep broadening your horizons. The hottest women are usually the worst in bed because they've never had to try. Barbie/supermodel types can be fine, but look for smart, quirky, sexy in different ways. They are going to be the ones worth doing it with more than once."

They had arrived at her entranceway and Siobhan slipped on her shoes. Zoe grabbed her hand. "So which am I, hot or good in bed?"

Siobhan grasped Zoe's head with both hands. "My dear, you are the exception that proves the rule. So use those digits whenever you feel like it." She pulled her in for a long hug. "And Zoe?"

"Yeah?"

"My last name is Hewson in case you were wondering."

"I don't give a shit."

Siobhan giggled and broke the embrace. She shook her head. "Brat." She blew Zoe a kiss and walked out.

Zoe stared at the closed door for a second then made her way through the apartment. She took a bottle of water out of the fridge and pressed it to her warm forehead. Returning to her bedroom, she checked her phone. There was Siobhan's entry, complete with accompanying face picture, glasses and all. She hit her voice mail button. "You have 21 new messages," said the pleasant female voice. Zoe lay back on the bed and looked up at her reflection.

"Ahhhh the possibilities."

daprich49
daprich49
115 Followers