Zoe Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take that off," Zoe said, pointing at the pantyhose Jill had tried on, "hold your arms up." Zoe began to pull the pantyhose up. The waistline caught on Jill's left breast. Zoe quickly pulled it over and began pulling up. Despite Jill's protest, Zoe pulled it over her head and then pulled Jill's arms out. "Now, go stand next to your sister and greet her as she comes back to the world of the living." Jill hesitated a second. Zoe spanked her, "I SAID GO!"

"Okay master." Jill said, giggling. As Zoe stepped out of sight, Jill walked over to the bed and climbed on top. Laying down next to her sister, she reached over and began to lightly run her finger across Tori's stomach. As she opened her eyes, Jill leaned over and gave her sister a kiss before she could say anything. A long kiss later, Jill lifted her head and let Tori speak.

"Mmmm, that was good. Would you mind doing that again?" Tori asked as she looked deep into her sister's eyes.

"Whatever you want sis." Jill leaned forward and kissed her again, this time parting her lips and using her tongue to open Tori's lips. Again, after a long kiss, Jill lifted her head. "Glad to see you finally wake up. That last orgasm knocked you out."

"Well, you did a good job down there. I was struggling to not cum before you." Tori looked around. "Where's our mystery master?"

"You're not going to believe who it is."

"I doubt she will." Zoe said as she walked in the room. Tori's eyes opened wide as Zoe walked over to the bed, still dressed exactly as she was when Tori passed out, minus the stocking over her head.

"YOU?" Tori managed to say. "You were the one who did all this?"

"Yes, she did," Jill said, "but give her a chance to explain."

"Yes, please forgive me on that, but I figured if I just came right out and told you both how I felt about you, I might suddenly find myself without a place to live. So I came up with all this. I thought that if I could drive you to absolute pleasure, you would be more open when you realized it was me. I hope you aren't mad."

"DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD!!!"

Zoe took a step back, worried over what might happen next. Jill started to try and calm her down when Tori stopped her.

"IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN TO BE FUCKED, AND YOU'RE OFF SOCIALIZING WITH JILL!!! I WAS KNOCKED OUT, NOT DEAD!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND SLIDE THAT THING INSIDE!!! JESUS CHRIST ZOE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MASTER, NOT ME!!!" Jill looked over at Zoe and grinned as Tori pointed to her pussy.

"And you better not forget that! Yell at me again and I may decide to let you suffer a bit longer as I play with Jill again." Zoe walked over to the edge of the bed and grabbed Tori's ankles. Pulling her towards the edge, Zoe reached under her legs and pulled her right up against the body. "Would you mind lubing that up Jill?" Jill turned around and leaned over to spit on her sister's mound. Rubbing it in, she then spit into her hands and helped lube the dildo up. Without instruction, she then slid a finger into Tori's pussy and pulled it back out.

Jill looked up at Zoe, "She's definitely still wet."

"Good." Zoe grabbed the end of the dildo and placed it against Tori's pussy. Looking directly at Tori, she stared her down. "Don't yell at me again." And with that, Zoe spanked Tori hard and slid all seven inches of the dildo in without stopping. Tori's hands had gripped the bedsheets in response. "Happy?" Zoe watched Tori nod her head in agreement. "Good, because we're just getting started," Zoe said as she pulled the whole length out again.