Zoe's Nude Day Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pete?"

"One more minute!" It took him all of thirty seconds to clean up the food that had fallen on the ground.

"So, would you like another meal ma'am to make up for the one that fell?"

"No thanks. I almost never eat junk food."

"I know what you mean."

"Really kid?"

"Oh totally. This job just helps me pay for university. I'm actually a strict vegetarian."

"But..."

"But the customer is always right ma'am," he said smiling. "Please do come again." I cracked open my bottle of water and watched as Pete set off back to work carrying his load of cleaning materials. I was very happy with how my "Nude Day" plans were working out.

*** I needed to recuperate a bit before my final romp of the day. I drove forty five minutes to the beach. For a fifteen minute stretch there's usually not too much traffic and I chanced it and took my top off too. Driving completely naked in the open under the sun with the warm breeze was invigorating. Nude Day or not I suspected I would be doing this again in the future. Once or twice an eighteen wheeler passed going the other. They would slow down, wave and honk their horns. I wondered if there was a standard way to great naked girls driving on the road.

At the beach, I parked in a secluded spot under the shade of a palm tree. The night before I'd packed lunch and put it in a cooler on the floor of the passenger seat. I pulled out my wrap and devoured it. I was hungry. I ate an apple and a banana and finished the water bottle Pete had sold me.

I put my seat back and closed my eyes and listened to the sea. I was far enough way that the sound of the people on the beach didn't disturb me. I rested a good forty five minutes. I drove up to the beach-side parking and waited for someone to leave. It took a another twenty minutes before a spot opened up. It was perfect though as it afforded me an unrestricted view of my targets.

I feasted my eyes on the sunbathers, the volleyballers, the sand castle builders, the muscle men and everyone else enjoying themselves and putting themselves on show. There were hot babes and firm dudes all over. I was looking for a guy because I didn't want Nude Day to end without a dick inside my pussy.

There was a lot of variety but I settled on a tall blond fellow, with what appeared to be blue eyes, a well kept mustache and beard and well proportioned muscles. Though no Arnold Schwarzenegger he still reminded me of a Viking. Sporting a red swimsuit for some reason Baywatch came to my mind.

I waved him over. Just before he would be able to see into the car I said, "Get in!"

"Excuse me..." he started but trailed off as he saw me from the waist down.

"I said, 'Get in!'"

He paused another second and then started to open the passenger side door.

"Leif, where do you think you're going?" asked a female voice.

I looked past Leif and saw a five foot nothing feisty little redhead carrying two drinks in her hands with a cross looking expression on her freckled face. She had a nice body which could be appreciated in her two piece designer bikini.

My Viking's complexion turned the colour of little miss angry's red hair.

"Allie, I uh..."

He looked confused and embarrassed. After a moment though he had a little twinkle in his eye. He headed over to her, leaned over and whispered something in her ear. She walked over next to the car and glanced in. It was her turn to blush. She seemed to have some difficulty tearing her eyes away from my pussy. She looked back to Leif and stared back at him. A huge grin lit of his face and he headed over.

He opened the door for her and she got into the front. My Audi does have back seats but they're cramped for a normal sized person so I knew Leif would be very uncomfortable. He didn't seem to care as he hopped in.

"Always room for one more," I said smiling.

Allie wasn't ready to be on friendly terms yet though. "Ok lady, what's the deal."

Lady huh? Well I guess it was better than "ma'am".

"Well Allie, you see today is 'Nude Day' and I've decided to make the most of it!" I explained my day so far - masturbating for Jim to see me as well as my encounter with Pete. She must have liked what she heard because she said, "Drive" as she started to put on her seat belt.

It seemed Allie wanted to take charge of the situation which was fine with me given where this seemed to be headed. Despite the fact that I swung both ways, surprisingly I'd never been in a ménage a trois even though I'd wanted to for a long time.

As we turned on to the main road, Allie said, "Happy Nude Day!" and slipped off her bikini bottoms and threw them into Leif's lap. I hadn't expected this but now it was my turn to have trouble tearing my eyes away from a pussy. She had a two inch line of red hair above her clitoris but was otherwise shaven. I licked my lips.

Leif in the back yelled, "Yeah baby!"

It seemed Allie also knew these parts because as we came to the more deserted area, she repeated her action with her bikini top. I followed suit.

Even if Leif wanted to I don't think there was enough room in the back for him to slip off his trunks.

We got a few more honking of horns from a couple of truckers.

"In fifty feet, turn left," said Allie.

I saw a dirt road that seemed to head down to an open area about one hundred feet below the cliff road. It was not obvious what the area was normally used for but I was looking forward to what we were going to use it for.

"Park here lady," said Allie.

"The name's Zoe."

"Fine. Park here Zoe."

Leif jumped out as soon as I stopped. I saw a nice bulge in his trunks.

From where we were, people driving on the cliff road in both directions would have a clear view of us for a good twenty seconds.

"Any chance you have a picnic blanket, Zoe?" asked Allie.

"As a matter of fact I do," I replied as I opened to trunk to retrieve it.

Leif's eyes followed my movement. Allie got out of the car and went behind Leif.

As I bent over to arrange the blanket, Allie slipped off Leif's trunks, reached around him and started to stroke his eight inch cock. That was the sight that greeted me when I turned around.

I went to sit on the blanket, spread my legs and stared to masturbate. Allie led Leif over to the blanket by his penis.

"Look Zoe. I'm not in the habit of sharing my man with anyone but we've fantasized about this a number of times, so what the hell. Would you like to suck my boyfriend's dick? I can vouch that it's very good."

Boy did I ever! I nodded my head and moved forward with and open mouth. She pulled him forward, pumped his dick a few times and put it into my waiting lips. As I sucked his cock, Allie continued to massage his balls. I grabbed Leif's ass and deep throated him as far as I could which wasn't all the way.

Allie got up and came around behind me. She pulled my hair aside and kissed the side of my neck. Then she knelt behind me and I felt her breasts on my bare back. She reached around me and grabbed my breasts. She started massaging them slowly.

We heard a horn blow from above.

She started to pinch my nipples which felt very nice. She pulled me off Leif.

"Lie down," she told him.

"We'll start with you over there," she said pointing to Leif head.

Not waiting to see if I was doing as told, Allie stooped over Leif's rock hard penis and impaled herself onto it.

"Ooh!" they said in unison.

I went to Leif's head and facing Allie sat on his face. His moustache and beard felt a bit rough on the inside of my thighs and my shaved pussy but I liked it. He started licking my pussy. I leaned forward and kissed Allie on the lips. She stuck her tongue inside my mouth. I reached out and pinched her nipples as she moved up and down on Leif.

Allie and I were both starting to make a fair amount of noise. Muffled sounds were coming from between my legs.

"Fuck me Leif! Eat her pussy Leif!" shouted Allie. Leif did both. I felt that I had turned onto the road that would lead to orgasm when Leif pushed me off of his face. He had a look of determination.

"Up Allie," he said.

He got up and said, "You two bitches get down on all fours next to each other and show me what you got."

We did as he said, our shoulders, forearms and outer thighs touching as we stuck our asses into the air. Leif decided to start with me. He got behind me and slowly at first started to push his prick into my cunt.

I pushed back on him and he slapped both cheeks of my bum.

"Oh yes!" I said.

I turned to Allie.

"He fucks well, doesn't he?" she said.

I nodded.

"I really like it from the back as he fills me up from behind. Good girl Zoe. You fuck him too! She leaned over and as she kissed me I bit her lip. She smiled.

At that moment, he pulled out of me and shifted to behind Allie and went in.

"Now your pussy juice is inside of me," said Allie.

We heard a couple horn honks from above.

"We need to get my pussy juice into you properly," I said and moved to lie down in front of her.

"You get back here fast when I tell you to," said Leif.

I opened my legs and Allie bent down and tentatively licked my pussy.

"Hmmm. Does all pussy taste this good?" she asked.

"A cunnilingus virgin!" I thought. "Yes, I said. Women's cunts are a true delicacy."

She dug in and I presume based on what she experienced started to do an admirable first pussy licking.

I gave some slight verbal help.

"Oh, yes, right there...now a little higher...now suck my clitoris!"

"Now!" said Leif.

I gently lifted Allie's head, got up and went back into position.

Leif moved behind me again, positioned his cock, held on to my hips and rammed his penis in to me. Allie got up, moved in front of me and spread her legs and whispered, "Eat me Zoe, eat me!"

I bent down and did just that.

"Oooh, yeesss! Show me how it's done!"

Leif was meanwhile slowly pulling almost all the way out of me and then ramming back in.

"Fuck me you Viking bastard!" I shouted. "Fuck me!"

I stuck my tongue as deep as I could into Allie's pussy and then drew it upward and gave the clitoris several hard flicks.

"Oooh! Ooooh! Oooooooh!" was coming from Allie mouth as she stared down at me in her snatch.

I grabbed her legs and pulled her into me locking my mouth to her pussy. I started licking faster.

She was pushing her hips to me. I zeroed in on her clitoris and sucked it. I flicked my tongue around a few times and sucked it hard again.

"Yes! Yes!" shouted Allie.

Leif was staring at Allie's face.

"C'mon baby, let me see you come in Zoe's mouth!" said Leif.

"Oh god yes! Ummm! Harder! Yes!" said Allie. She finished off with one final series of "Aaah! Aaaah! Aaaaaah!" shouted at the top of her lungs. She laid her head back panting. She looked beautiful.

I started ramming my pussy back into Leif as hard as I could. He switched the pace accordingly and we started rutting faster and faster.

"Shoot it inside me," I said.

He took his right hand from my waist for a moment to deliver a hard stinging slap to my butt. He grabbed hold again and I knew this was going to be it. He started fucking in short faster strokes.

"Allie, I'm coming in her! Allie, I'm coming inside of Zoe!"

I came just before he exploded inside me. We both screamed for what seemed like minutes but was probably only a few seconds. Panting I looked up to see Allie staring upwards. I turned to look just as I heard the start of loud applause. Up above us were about twenty young men and women who'd been watching us. There were loud whistles and cheers as well. The clapping went on for some time and someone even shouted, "Encore!"

I smiled. Maybe if this wasn't my third orgasm of the day. It was still the perfect ending to Nude Day. I really didn't think I'd be waiting until it next came around to have another day like today.

12