Zoey, Come On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where have you been," the coach asked?

"It's my fault," I told him. "I forgot to set my phone alarm last night."

"I thought you weren't coming, I was worried," he said.

She ignored him and grabbed her 3 clubs and started hitting. She was in one of her moods I could tell.

"She wants me to caddy for her too," I said. "Is that going to be ok," I asked?

He thought about it for a minute. "What about Casey," he asked? "What will she do?"

"She can go with you," I offered. I didn't care what she did really, I knew Zoey needed me today and I wasn't going to let her down like I had been.

"I don't know," he said.

"He either goes with me or I'm going home," Zoey ordered. Wow that said it all. She was in a mood and don't mess with her about it. Yikes, time for some damage control.

The coach got the message loud and clear. He went to tell Casey. I approached Zoey and talked to her softly.

"I'm out of my routine," she cried. "You know how we have always done this and now I feel completely off."

"Just relax and focus," I said. I rubbed her shoulders gently as I tried to get her to calm down.

"I knew I should have woken you up at 5:30 when you rolled over," she scorned. "I could have had you and then I wouldn't be so pissy," she hissed.

"Is that what this is about," I asked? "After this we can fuck like bunnies until the morning," I whispered.

"Don't tease me daddy," she said. She shrugged me off and hit a few more before we were ordered back to the clubhouse.

We got into carts and were driven out to our respective starting holes. The sky was a light gray with a light breeze that swirled and kicked up at times. I tried to study the holes on our way to the one we were starting on. Unfortunately we were starting on 16 so I didn't get much of a feel for the course. I did walk it as I followed her but I wasn't aloud off the cart path.

We pulled up to 16 and got off. I took her bag and started walking up to the tee. The cart left us and headed down to 15. The wind swirled as I watched the cart turn away. I didn't think we were going to get this in today.

"Who goes first," I asked?

"She does," Zoey said. "She got bogey on the last hole, I got double." They were both tied for fifth.

"It's all yours," I said politely. The girl Zoey was golfing with talked with her caddy. She picked a club and started to the tee. I noted it was a 6 iron. A little too much club for this hole but I didn't let her know that.

She swung and it bounced down on the green in the very back before finding the rough behind the hole. She groaned and headed back to her bag.

I followed Zoey to the tee and looked at the hole. 155 yard par 3, water front left all the way to the back left. Bunkers right front and right center. Hole was downhill from the tee box. Pin was in the left rear. The wind was blowing steadily dead at us.

I picked up some grass and tossed it into the air. It sailed away quickly.

"What did you hit yesterday," I asked her?

"Um," she thought. "I think it was the 8." She answered the next question for me. "It landed right of the green in the rough between the bunkers." "The pin was on that side."

"What do you mean um," I asked? "Didn't you write it down?"

"I forgot," she admitted. "It was raining so I didn't think about it."

"Zoey," I scolded. "This is what separates the good golfers from the great golfers." "They take notes and measure and write down the results and how they stuck the ball." "All that stuff helps them when they play the hole again."

"Sorry," she cried. "I will remember that from now on." She snagged a club from her bag and looked over the hole again.

"Club up," I told her.

"I got it with this," she countered.

She placed the ball on the ground on a tuff of grass. Most par 3s she didn't use a tee. I did the same thing. She lined herself up and got ready. I knew she wasn't going to make it with the 8. There was too much wind twisting through the air. I would let her find that out that hard way and maybe her stubborn little ass would listen to me then.

She swung and we watched as her ball sailed high into the air. Just as I thought, the wind ballooned it high and started to knock it down. It turned a little to the right and fell right into the sand.

She slid her club across the grass in disgust as she walked back to me. She didn't look at me because she knew I was right. She handed me her club. I cleaned it and placed it back into the bag. I shouldered it and started following her hot little swishing ass up to the green.

"You going to let me caddy now or am I just going to tote your bag around all day," I asked? I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a gentle shake.

"I'm all yours daddy," she conceded. "What about this round of golf," I teased. "I know what is after this."

She smiled that big smile. She knew I was back. The ball was half buried in the soft sand. They had raked and added dry sand to the trap. With the rain we got the sand shouldn't have let the ball sink like it did. It was a shitty break for her. Plus it was on the down slop so it wouldn't fly nice. This wasn't going to be easy.

"Get me out of here daddy," she pleaded. "I got myself into a pickle on this one."

"It's not so bad," I lied. "You can do it." "Get your wedge, keep your weight forward and dig under the ball." "Don't let the club head get in front of your hands or you will blade the ball." "It should roll out and get close to the hole."

She took her wedge and began to dig her feet into the sand. She set up and looked ready but backed out.

"What," I asked?

"I want it to go in so I'm trying to pick my line," she said.

"Zoey, you don't need to birdie every hole," I said. "Just get out of this shit and make par." "You are only down by four shots." "You have 17 more holes to make up that ground."

She smiled again. She trotted back into the sand dug in again. She swung and dug the ball out. It popped onto the green and released towards the hole. It stopped with 5 feet to go.

"Perfect," I said as I handed her the putter. I hugged her and even squeezed her ass a little. She growled softly as she walked up to mark her ball.

"Thanks daddy," she said. I grabbed the rake and started raking. My hand cupped her whole ass and I didn't feel any panty lines. I shook it off and said she wouldn't dare out here. My cock kept telling me otherwise.

She made her putt and found herself a pair of birdies on 17 and 18. The coach made an appearance by cart and checked to see how she was doing. He was pleased with her start and continued to make his rounds.

She made par on every hole on the front 9. We made the turn and had 5 holes left. We headed out after we got some drinks and a snack. She made another par on 10 and saved par on 11.

We walked off the green at 11 and headed towards 12. I gave her ass a playful slap as she swished ahead of me. She saved par from the sand again. She growled again as she looked back at me.

"You're doing great baby," I encouraged. "You're looking good too," I teased to relax her again.

"Hum," she growled again. "Have you been watching me putt," she asked?

"Yeah, of course," I said.

"No, have you been paying attention to me on my putts," she asked?

"I guess not," I said.

"Watch me closely on this next hole," she said coyly. Oh boy, what did she have in mind now?

Number 12 was a par 3, 132 yard, simple little hole. Bunkers dotted the area all around the green but the green was flat and open. The wind was blowing at our backs now. The pin was two paces from the front and center of the green.

"Sand wedge," Zoey I ordered. She looked at me with those eyes. She trusted me and took the club I handed her. I knew she would have gone for the pitching wedge. No need since the pin was forward and the wind was pushing.

"Swing easy," I reminded her." You're not trying to kill the poor ball and hit it to the back of the green." "You have just the right amount of club for the wind."

She adjusted, set her feet, and got comfortable. She looked relaxed as she swung. The ball soared and landed softly 8 feet past the pin and spun back a little. The greens were soft so there wasn't much roll.

She smiled as she walked and handed me the club.

"I would be in trouble if you weren't here," she said. "I would have taken my pitching wedge and been way off." I smiled.

The other girl followed her lead and hit sand wedge as well. She pulled it a little and sent it into the right rough. She had the right distance just no aim. We started to the green.

Zoey had a big smile on her face and she fixed her divot and marked her ball. I thought it was because of the shot.

The other girl, Cindy, bladed the ball and sent it off to the other side of the green. She walked frustrated around to her ball and chipped it onto the green. It was still outside Zoey. She putted and left it short. She tapped it in and started walking away frustrated by the way she was playing.

Zoey smiled again as she looked at me.

"Help me line this up," Zoey ordered.

"It's 6 feet in a straight line," I said. "What more do you need?"

"A good look," she smiled coyly again.

I hunched down behind her and looked. "It might have a little turn," I offered.

"How about from the other direction," she asked sweetly?

I got off my haunches and walked around to view the shot, hole back to the ball. I squatted down and looked. Zoey smiled her wicked little smile. What the fuck is she up to I asked myself? I dismissed it quickly and looked at the grass.

I followed the path from the hole to the ball and saw only a little break. Not much to worry about. I saw Zoey's feet and ankles. I glanced up at her a little. She had her legs parted just slightly and that's when I noticed. Her skirt was just a skirt. Normally when she wore golf skirts they were skorts. Not only were these just a skirt, there was nothing on under them. Her little pussy just peeked into my view.

I blinked hard and looked again. My cock swelled as I looked at her pussy. She turned a little and opened just a slight bit more. I looked up at her face. She smiled so coyly at me as she pulled her ball mark and got set to putt. She left me stunned on the green watching her ball roll straight and soft into the center of the cup.

I remained stationary on the green 6 feet away from the cup as she casually walked up and turned her back to me. She bent overtly at the waist and plucked her ball from the cup. Her pussy was plain as day winking at me as I watched. She got her ball and walked towards her bag as if everything was normal. I knew she had that evil little smile of hers.

I must have looked stupid sitting there on the green to the other two people. I looked like I had seen a ghost. I finally stood and walked to her bag and put her putter away. They didn't seem to notice. Zoey knew that no panties was my thing. She now had me all hot and bothered and no place to take and fuck her. Why did she fluster me so I asked? Pay back for the past few weeks I assumed.

We started walking to the next hole. Keep your hands off your daughter I kept telling myself. I wanted to touch her puss so badly. We crossed a wooden bridge to get to the next tee. The sky was growing dark with saturated rain clouds. I wondered how much long it would hold off. Maybe longer then I would.

I remained steady as we arrived at the par 5 tee box. She smiled as I pulled her driver absentmindedly and gave it to her. She loved what she was doing to me and it fed her desire as well.

"Daddy," she asked innocently?

I finally looked at her. Her smile said it all.

"Par 5, cut the dog leg and send it a mile," I ordered. I slapped her ass and watched her smile as she set up.

She hit it flush and perfect. I know the sound when it happens so I didn't even worry where it was going. It was going a long way. We both watched as it bounced down the fairway and rest way out there.

"Good shot," I said.

"Thanks daddy," she replied.

The other girl tried to cut the dog leg but took too much. It shanked into the woods. Both coaches were behind us when we started walking. They saw Cindy hit but not Zoey.

We searched for a few minutes but couldn't find her ball. She had to play a lost ball and head back to the tee to hit another. Zoey and I started walking towards her ball to get out of the way. There was no way Cindy would hit this far. Zoey was 270 yards down the middle.

The wind whipped around as the sky started opening up. You could hear the rain falling off in the distance and it was rapidly coming our way. Rain started falling heavily as Zoey and I ran for the rain shelter at the 300 yard area of the fairway. It was raining so hard that you couldn't see more than 100 yards in any direction. We got to the rain shelter just as it really started to get heavy. I covered her clubs with the poncho and sat on the wooden bench to wait it out.

"Daddy," Zoey said. There it was, the way she said daddy I knew what she wanted. I looked around and saw nothing but white as the rain fell around us.

"Get over here then," I ordered. Was I crazy, out here on the course? Yes I was!

She straddled my legs and reached for my zipper. She worked quickly to get it out. Soft clunks started pinging the tin roof of the small shelter under the cluster of trees. Hail I thought as Zoey freed my cock.

"Hello my friend," she spoke to it. She looked up at me.

"Is this seat taken," she asked?

"No, please sit," I said. I spread my legs open so she could.

She turned and held my cock as her ass hovered over it. I flipped her damp skirt up as she lined herself up. She teased her lips with my tips. I could feel how wet she already was. She rubbed her engorged clit with my tip. It felt good for both of us as we moaned together. She finally sat herself down. It watched my cock slip into her easily.

"There seems to be something poking me," she sighed. "I think I like it though," she teased. She started bouncing.

I grabbed her hips and squeezed as I helped her bounce. I wished I could see her face twist with pleasure but the sounds were just as good.

"Fuck yes daddy." "Fuck my little wet pussy." "Make me cum of your fat cock daddy." She pressed with her hands on my legs and got extra bounce. She was slamming down on me almost hurting me as her ass pinched my nuts.

"Fuck yes daddy, fuck my little pussy," she cried. "Gawd I missed your cock." "It's been so long since I've cum," she squeaked. "I've been waiting for you to fuck my little cunt daddy." "You like fucking my little cunt?"

"You know it baby," I groaned. I released one hand and rubbed her clit.

"Fuck yes, that's the spot," she cried. "Don't ever hold out on me again daddy."

"I won't baby girl," I cried.

"Fuck yes, I'm going to cum and cum hard," she yelped. "Yes, right there, fuck yes."

"Me too baby, I'm so close," I groaned.

"Oh no daddy, don't cum in me," she said suddenly. That surprised me. "I'm not wearing panties, you will leak from me for an hour."

I did my best to hold back as she came. Her pussy clenched and milked my hungry cock as she came hard and wet.

She slowed as she finished.

"I can't hold back," I moaned.

She dismounted quickly and sank down on my cock. My cock now felt the back of her throat. God that felt almost as good as her tight little cunt. She pulled up and dove back down. My balls started firing as she pulled back up and sucked the tip. I shot hot cum into her sucking mouth filling her cheeks. She let none escape and swallowed it down as my cock slipped from her mouth.

"Ummm, I haven't done that in a while," she said. I looked at her questioningly.

"Well, two things," she retorted. "Tasted my own cum and swallowed cum." "No offence daddy but where is the water?"

"Side pocket," I said. I slipped my spent cock back into my pants. She drank swished and spit, repeated, then drank. She came and sat. The rain was slowing up but still coming down.

"Daddy, don't go crazy and hold out on me anymore," she said. "You don't know what it does to me."

"I'm sorry baby," I said. We sat quietly listening to the rain fall and recovering from what we had just done. So much for rules I thought. This would have been on the not list for sure.

The rain let up more. We could now see down the fairway. The coach pulled up in the cart.

"5 more minutes and the rain will pass," he said.

"We'll just wait it out until then," Zoey piped.

We sat and waited another 20 minutes before the order was given to play on. The rain was more like a light mist now. It made everything damp. Good thing I took all those towels. It made the bag heavy but would save her grips.

Cindy hit another tee shot and made it into the fairway. Her second shot bounced past Zoey but halted quickly by the wet conditions.

I found the nearest sprinkler head and looked at the yardage. 185 yards to the center, minus four paces to her ball.

"You're going to go 5 iron for this one baby girl," I said.

"6 with a roll will get me there," she countered.

"Wet grass, you will need a longer club," I retorted.

"Give me the 5," she said.

"Swing easy, you're not trying to kill it," I reminded her. "You will be home in 2 and have a chance to put this thing in the bag."

She took a perfect unhurried swing and sent a chunk of wet earth with it. Her ball sailed towards the pin which was located left center and bounced once and stopped quickly 12 feet away. I slapped her ass as she handed me the club. She gave me her come fuck me look as she started walking towards Cindy. I wiped her club and quickly followed. Cindy took 2 more swings before making the green. She was now 6 feet away.

Zoey marked and I cleaned her ball. I made sure I was looking from the hole back to the ball this time. Zoey coyly set her ball down but didn't give me a peek. She knew what it would do to me. She pulled her marker and putted. The water on the green slung off the ball as it rolled. It slowed the ball to a stop a foot away. Zoey knew this would happen but you can't predict how much it will.

She shrugged and walked up. She spread her legs out to avoid Cindy's line and putted in for another birdie. I was sure she was leading by now. She leaned over on one foot and stuck the other straight back to pull her ball. It gave me a perfect view of her puss as she grabbed the ball from the hole. She tossed it at me and almost hit me with it as I was focused on her. She had that wicked smile on her face again.

14 was another par. The wet grass was making everything difficult. 15 was almost a birdie but it lipped out. She tapped in for par. I gave her a big hug and good squeeze on the ass. I wanted her and bad. We shook hands with her competitors and started walking back towards the clubhouse.

I was tantalized by her nice ass the whole way back. She turned in her 68. The remaining people returned. They tallied the scores and announced the winner.

"Zoey Lewis, state champion, how does that feel," the coached cheered and hugged her?

"I owe it all to my dad," she cried. It was the happiest I had ever seen her. We celebrated at the pizza shop before returning to the hotel. I had behaved throughout the whole thing. I so badly wanted to touch under that skirt, knowing there was nothing under there to stop me. Her looks and smile said I dare you to the whole time too. I waited until the time was right.

We got back to the room. I set her clubs down as she looked at her trophy again. She was so proud of it. I was too.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I cupped her breasts and ground my cock into her ass. She leaned back into my body and tilted her head off to the side. I kissed the tender flesh on her neck as my hands kneaded her tits.

"Umm," she moaned. "Somebody is excited." She pushed gently into my cock with her ass.