Zoey, Let Me Explain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and this thing," she teased. Her hand touched my tented cock. Her hand on my chest had inflated it and it strained against my gym shorts. I sighed softly. I had missed those hands on my cock. She gently pushed the waist band down and allowed it spring free. It pulsed with my heart as her hand wrapped around it.

"Wow, I don't remember it being this hard," she sighed.

She tugged it softly. The tip drooled clear precum as her hand slid up and down my engorged shaft.

"Maybe it's because I'm horny," she whispered. "2 weeks is a long time, 3 years is forever."

"You're always horny," I joked.

"Hmm," she growled.

I stayed still and squeezed her hand as she tugged softly. She leaned up and released my hand. She looked at me with those eyes. Love and lust. I loved those eyes. She pulled the waist band and I lifted slightly to allow her to remove my shorts. She smiled as I set back down on the bed. I pushed my shorts off with my feet. She straddled my body with her legs and allowed the robe to open. Her tits were still perfect tear drops as they hung on her chest.

She leaned down and crushed them into my chest. Her pussy was wet with excitement as she slid it over my cock. The material pushed into her wetness by my hard on. It was the only thing keeping me out. It still felt heavenly to slide on something warm and wet.

She lowered her head and kissed me softly as she ground her cunt over my dick. My hands slid under the robe and ran down her back. Her skin was alive again and felt electric as I crossed the flare of her hips. I roamed down over her ass cheeks and under her panties from the leg holes as she kissed me. I cupped her perfect ass. It felt a little fuller but it was muscle from hard work on tour.

She moaned as my fingers gently probed her anus. I didn't push I only rimmed it. I went just a little further down and felt her wetness seep from her excited lips. I felt my cock pushing from the outside. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and battled mine.

I pulled her panty to one side exposing her cunt to my cock. She moaned at the touch. My cock now felt more wetness and heat as she ground on it. I didn't try to penetrate her. I would wait for her and judging by her wetness, she wouldn't wait much longer.

She sat up suddenly trapping my cock inside her panties. My hands lost contact with everything. My tip rested near her tailbone. She puffed with excitement as she studied my face.

"You promise never to hurt me," she asked?

"I won't," I responded quickly. "I love you baby."

She twisted and the panties came off quickly followed by the robe. She returned to her spot and we resumed kissing. My hands were rewarded with more freedom now that her panties were gone. My cock pressed and separated her wet lips. I didn't press into her though. I would let her do it. I continued to play with her lips and kiss her with a want I hadn't felt in years. I was alive for the first time in forever.

She lifted her hips gently. My cock flipped a little forward and was on the mark. She rolled her hips while arching her back. My cock pushed her lips apart and entered her sticky wetness. She was just as tight as she was 3 years ago. She pushed back and I sank all the way in and bumped her tunnels end. She was just as wet as she used to get too.

"Fuck," she said softly. "I've missed you. I haven't felt the bump in forever."

She pulled forward and then pushed back. I could feel her lips spread and juice leak down to my balls as she bottomed out again. She pushed her hands on my chest and arched her back. It pushed a little deeper. I moaned in pleasure.

I twisted her nipple lightly as she lifted just her lower half up. My cock left the tightness of her tunnel slowly. It felt the cold of the room as her juice made it slick. It pushed into her hole easily as she returned down and groaned again. Bump!

"Fuck," she cried. "Daddy, I've missed you. I'm so wet I'm ready to cum."

"Cum with me daddy," she cried.

She pulled away and rolled her hips. I came all the way out and rested on just her lips. She rolled her hips again and my cock split her as it tunneled down to her womb.

"Cum," I cried. 3 years of frustration was ready to release.

"Daddy, yes," she cried. Her pussy tightened and released as she pulled up and sank again. My cock washed her cunt walls with cum. Ribbon after ribbon of hot cum blasted her as her pussy clenched and creamed. The over flow rolled out the sides and down onto me.

My curly hairs and nuts were soaked. It ran down my ass and into the bed. We continued to cum. The room spun and moans filled the midafternoon air. Two lovers had finally reunited.

She dropped onto my chest and kissed me. We both breathed hard as we recovered. My cock wouldn't deflate as we rested. It kept us from leaking from her and making a further mess. She smiled so happy and content. I was glad she was back.

She reached around and found her robe. She dismounted from me and quickly shoved it under her. Her pink little pussy drooled cum onto the material before she laid back on me. Her pussy still looked and felt as tight as it had 3 years ago.

"I love you, daddy," she sighed.

"Love you too, Zoey," I said.

"Promise," she asked?

"Always," I replied.

She kissed me before getting up to go to the bathroom. She returned and covered herself in a new robe.

"I'm hungry, want something," she asked?

We sat at the table outside in the evening sun. It was much warmer and nicer now then this morning. It was around 75 outside and perfect. I could see why she had chosen here. This was paradise year around.

"Ms. Lewis," Miranda started. "The locks are changed, the key code reset, and the cleaning for today is done."

"Thank you Miranda," Zoey replied. "You can go on home if you like. I will still count your hours."

"Are you sure Ms. Lewis," she asked?

"Yes, most certainly," Zoey replied.

"Oh, thank you," she cried. "I see you tomorrow then." She hustled out the door.

I looked at Zoey. She was in thought.

"How are we going to do this," she asked? "Us I mean. We can't be open like this in public, I'm too well known."

"In public, we are father and daughter" I said. "When we are here, we are lovers."

"Ok, lover," she teased. "You still remember how to caddy?"

"Yeah, why," I asked?

"I just fired my caddy," she said. "Or, he fired himself."

"I'm going to need to get to know your game again but I would love to tote your bag around and follow your sweet ass around the course," I replied. "We can start tomorrow."

"Why not tonight," she asked?

"You're going to be busy," I teased. "I've got 3 years of lost time to make up for."

"Oh, daddy," she cried.

I leaned over and playfully kissed her. She giggled softly and kissed me back. I felt young again as I worked my way down her neck to her collar bone. I gently untied the knot on the robe as I kissed her soft skin on the throat. She moan gently as my hand parted her robe.

My fingers touched her clit as I worked her neck with my lips. She let soft moans escape as I circled her engorged clit.

"Mum, god that's nice," she sighed. "It's been so long since I've been touched properly." I didn't question what she meant. I worked my mouth over her nipple and gently pulled it with my teeth.

I continued down kissing her softly, worshipping her soft skin as I went down. She leaned back onto the soft arm rest as I reached the apex of her legs. I removed my fingers from her pussy and gently licked the soft puffy folds. I was taken back to 3 years ago when everything was right between us. This was present day and things were getting back on track. I sunk my tongue deep into her creaming hole and swirled.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "You haven't forgotten what I like have you daddy."

"How could I forget," I asked? "I remember it like it was yesterday."

"I'm sorry," she sighed as my tongue sank into her again.

I paused for a second. "Quit apologizing and keep the past in the past." My tongue rolled her clit.

"Yes, daddy," she moaned loudly.

I worked her clit gently as I enjoyed her juice that flowed hot and sticky.

"Lay on your back," she ordered.

I lay flat on the bench as she dropped her robe on the ground. She pulled my shorts off. My cock slapped my belly splattering precum as it sprung back up. She dropped her dripping cunt over my face as she lay on my body. Her mouth covered my shaft in one swift move as I dove back into her hole.

"Your mouth feels good on my cock," I groaned as it hit the back of her throat. She moaned her approval as I parted her lips and teased her clit with my tongue again.

She continued to bob up and down expertly on my cock as I worked quickly on her clit to make her cum. I wanted to fuck her again but I was enjoying her cock teasing mouth.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled my tongue over it.

"Fuck, that feels good," she moaned. "Keep going and I'm going to soak your face."

I slapped her ass cheek and watched it jiggle gently. Her ass was soft but firm. I loved it. A wicked thought crossed my mind. I took my finger and teased her asshole gently. I continued rolling her clit and softly probed her. I got just the tip in and let it sit there for a second to see her reaction.

She gently bit the base of my cock and held it as I pushed in a little further. She released and coughed a little.

"Naughty boy," she teased.

She didn't tell me to stop so I slowly started working it in and out. She returned down on my cock and bit the base again. Her mouth felt good on my cock. I flattened out my tongue and flicked it hard on the protruding nub.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she cried. "Daddy, I'm going to cum. Yes, lick my clit and finger fuck my asshole. Make me cum you bad boy."

Her cunt flooded my mouth with juice as she came. She writhed on my tongue as she bucked her hips. She abandon my cock which was a blessing since I was close to shooting off.

I softly licked as she glowed with pleasure. Her cum tasted as good as I remembered. I stopped licking and slowly pulled my finger from her ass. She moaned as it popped free. She sat up and laid spooned next to me.

"That was good," she sighed.

My cock found her ass and she pushed it between her legs so it rested across her puss.

"I'm still a virgin back there, don't go getting any ideas," she teased.

I parted her legs and pushed my cock into her soaked hole.

"This is the only hole I want right now," I moaned. I sunk all the way into her.

"Gawd, I hope so," she sighed. "I wouldn't walk right for a week if you put that in my ass."

I pushed her leg up. She turned slightly and rested it on the back of the bench allowing me more room to push into her.

"We wouldn't want that," I teased. "Bad enough you are going to be sore on this end." I pushed deep into her as she moaned.

"Try me daddy," she said coyly. "I can still fuck like an 18 year old." She had that wicked smile on her face as she turned her head.

I pulled back and pushed into her hard again. I kissed her and squeezed a tit for good measure.

"Fuck me, daddy," she cried. "Fuck me like you haven't seen me in 3 years. Punish me for being a bad girl and hurting you so much."

I started pumping at a good pace. The bench softly shifted as my balls slapped her with each thrust.

"I'm going to fuck you like I haven't seen you in 3 years," I retorted. "All that other stuff is over with. I got you and that's all that matters now."

"Yes, fuck me daddy," she cried. "Fuck me and make me cum all over your cock. Gawd I've missed this cock."

I continued plunging into her wet little hole. We slapped together and made the bench shuffle around in the fading Pacific sunset.

"Fuck my wet cunt and make me cum again," she cried. "Gawd, I haven't felt this alive in years. Fuck me daddy, come on, fuck me. I want to cum hard on your fat cock."

"Cum you little vixen," I groaned. My cock swelled and started fire inside of her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she cried. I flooded her cunt with my hot spunk.

We spooned together and watched the sun sink into the ocean as we rested and just enjoyed each other.

"I love this," I sighed. "This feels so right."

"Yes it does, daddy," she agreed.

We lay together, until the last sliver of sunlight fell into the ocean, listening to some oldies station on the radio. The sky turned a light hue of orange with some pinks and purples mixed in. It was time to head into the house and continue to snuggle in her bed.

We both stood and started for the house.

"You know what this place needs," I said.

"You better not say a fucking hot tub, everyone says that," she laughed.

I chuckled as she read my mind.

"I'll get Miranda to call somebody in the morning," she sighed.

"Think of the possibilities," I teased.

Maybe there is a happy ending after all. We continued to be lovers behind closed doors. It wasn't the perfect life but it was one we wanted to share together. Somehow it felt right. In public I was just her daddy and her caddy. I loved being out there with her. I felt at peace being with her and being on the golf course. She went on the win the open again that year and by 15 shots. Not every week was like that. She had her ups and downs but through it all we had each other.

*

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

Betweenthesheets