Zoey, My Dirty Little Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
My neighbor's dirty little niece.
1.5k words
4.01
167.1k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of summer when Zoey first arrived at her aunt's house a week ago, which coincidently was next door to me. Zoey was housesitting while her aunt was on a month long vacation in Europe. Zoey had just finished her freshman year in college and had the tightest little body on her 5 foot frame that could make almost any guy cum just looking at it. The best thing about that is that she really seemed to like to show her young body off to all of the neighborhood men. She looked her best when she went out for her early morning jogs.

It was the first Saturday after she moved in when I saw her take off for her morning jog. Wearing her short little blue shorts and sports bra and her long blond hair tied in a ponytail made my cock begin to harden and make my imagination dream of all the nasty little things I would love to do to her. I knew that I wasn't the only guy in the neighborhood thinking the same way. Even if some of the guys had daughters older than her. I was constantly checking for her arrival home just to see her again.

It was almost an hour later when I finally caught sight of her returning home. She stopped at the front steps of her aunt's home to stretch her legs. I caught a glance of my neighbor Bill accidently run over his wife's flowers as he was enjoying the view of Zoey alternating raising her legs up onto the top step stretching her sexy little legs. Damn she is hot. After a few moments she finally went into her house leaving me with a hard cock and I imagine Bill had one also.

I went to turn on the TV trying to get the image of Zoey out of my mind. After a few moments my doorbell rings. When I get to the door it is Bill dashing any hopes of my fantasy coming true.

"Damn, Joe, did you see that little thing out there showing off for me?" Bill exhuberantly asked.

"That's funny," I responded. "I thought she was doing it for me." We both laughed joking about what we would like to do to her when I hear a knock at my back door. To my pleasant surprise it is Zoey.

"HI, Joe, my aunt's old water heater finally quit working and it won't be replaced until tomorrow. Do you mind if I use yours?"

"Not at all help yourself. It's the second door on the right upstairs."

She starts to walk up the stairs when she finally notices Bill."Hi, Bill."

Bill is speechless at first but finally tells her hello back. She continues up the steps still wearing her jogging outfit. Sweat causing her clothing to cling on her young hot body perfectly. When she gets to the top of the stairs she looks down at us seeing us gazing with lust back at her causing her to smile and wink at us. When she gets to the doorway she stops so we can can see her taking the bra off as she enters the bathroom. All we see is her back to us wearing only the blue little shorts. She starts to to pull down her shorts as she disappears through the doorway. Leaving Bill and I staring at one another with our eyes about as big as baseballs.

We hear the water being turned on and Bill and I get the same idea at the same time. We both start up the stairs at the same time and slowly walk up them wondering what will happen next. We get to the open bathroom door waiting for her to tell us to get out. When we enter the bathroom we see her in the middle of her shower with the shower door left open letting us watch her hard naked body. She is beautiful.

She finally finishes her shower and steps out.

"Did you enjoy the show fellas?" We were speechless and could only shake our heads yes. Then she says, "I have watched you and the other men in the neighborhood staring at me thinking that I don't notice but I do and it makes me very hot. So I thought I would give you a show. Do you have any ideas on what you want to do to me next?"

We didn't need anymore encouragement. In no time we were all naked and Zoey was taking turn sucking our cocks. We make her stop and carry her wet newly showered body into the bedroom. Bill sits on the bed on his knees and grabs Zoey roughly by her hair and pulls her mouth up and down hard on his cock. This position left her bent over at the waist at the foot of the bed leaving me a view of that beautiful little ass. Then I hear Bill say to Zoey.

"You know that we are going to fuck the hell out of you, don't you?"

"Don't be too rough. I have had sex only twice."

Bill and I smile at each other as I move in behind her. I want to set the tone very quickly so she knows what she has gotten herself into. I have dreamed of this moment since the first day she moved in next door. I put my cock at the entrance of her ass and start to push myself inside of her. She tells me "stop that hurts I don't like it."

I don't stop until I am all the way inside of her tight little ass. I think she realizes she is in for a lot more than she imagined. I gently pull her head by the hair and ask her.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"No. I don't think I want to either. It hurts."

Well, maybe we can try this another time. Put Bill's cock back in her mouth."

Bill liked her sucking his cock but he is disappointed that I am pulling my cock out of her little ass. When I am all the way out I can hear catch her breath again. Then I give Bill a little wink and he knows what is about to happen and shoves his cock all the way in her mouth and holds her so she can't pull away. I shove my cock all the way back in her ass and you can hear her muffled scream with Bill's cock in her mouth.

"I changed my mind" I tell her as I just stay still with my cock all the way inside. "You will learn to like this.

So then I begin to fuck her ass hard and fast. At first she resisted but I could tell she was starting to enjoy it. Bill and I are relentless as we work in unison fucking her mouth and ass as hard as we can. Zoey is turning into an animal with her little body shoving her ass back at me meeting every thrust of my cock. I know that I can't last much longer so I shove my cock all the way in one last time and I cum......and I cum.....and I cum. When I pull out her sweaty body is still acting like it is still getting fucked.

"My turn!"

Bill and I switch places. She doesn't want to at first but she finally takes my cock into her mouth while Bill gets behind her. He unceremoniously plows his cock in her ass. Bill is a madman as he ferociously fucks her ass. His grunts echo throughout the room quieting Zoey's moans of pleasure.

You love this Zoey, don't you?"

"Fuck!" She screams as she takes my cock out of her mouth. "Harder. Fuck my ass harder. I love it. I love your cocks in my ass."

Bill needed know more prodding as he steps up his assault on her little ass. I am impressed at Bill's endurance and how Zoey is holding up. Zoey has buried her face into the bed to keep her screams muffled as Bill keeps pounding her ass. Then I can tell he is about to cum and he shoves his cock all the way in her ass and just holds it there and the with a long loud grunt he begins cumming in her ass. He stays inside for awhile longer with a look of pure satisfaction on his face.

When he pulls out of Zoey cum starts to drain out of her ass. It is amazing watching some of the two loads of cum ooze down the inside of her thighs. Bills takes her by the hair and pulls off the bed onto her knees. "Clean me off so I can go home." She readily does it and when she is finished to Bill's satisfaction he gets dressed and leaves without saying a word. I can tell she is exhausted and carry her into the bathroom and help her shower again. When we are done I carry her naked body back to the bedroom and place her on the bed to rest awhile. She lies on her stomach because that hot little ass is very sore. So I bend down and whisper in her ear.

"You liked that didn't you?" I asked her.

"Yes. I loved getting my ass fucked hard."

What are you Zoey? "

"I am your dirty little whore aren't I. "

"Yes Zoey, you are. For at least three more weeks.