Zoey's Basement Transformation Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoey falls deeper into the rabbit hole.
3.3k words
4.44
84.7k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up," the whip crack of Mia's voice caused Zoey to flinch, but she didn't move from where she kneeled. With a sigh, Mia grabbed the leash attached to her chastity cage and started to give it a firm pull. Zoey quickly found her motivation, legs scrambling beneath her to find purchase. In her haste she slipped, almost falling back down.

"Slower," Mia said firmly, "Just get up as fast as you can."

She nodded, gag still locked firmly in place, and managed to find decent enough footing to stand on her own.

"Very good," Mia praised, "See what an obedient girl you can be when you try?"

Zoey flushed bright red, the heat of embarrassment turning her scarlet.

"Come along, then," Mia continued, taking hold of the leash and slowly walking across the room, Zoey's short, restrained footsteps making a shuffling sound behind her as she went. Mia led her into the bathroom, flicking the light on as they entered. The room was spacious, though not large. There was a bathtub with a detachable hand held shower head, a toilet and sink with a large basin and mirror, and what appeared to be a large unfinished deepsink in the back. And all along the walls of the bathroom were toys that would make a seasoned bottom blanch.

Dildo's as small as a beginner might use all the way up to monstrosities the size of a grown man's forearm laid on shelves, arranged in a loose collection by what appeared to be size. There were other things as well. Spanking implements, bondage gear, gags, and a large rubber bag with a hose attached. That last one made Zoey shiver in anticipation. She'd never had an enema before, but she certainly knew what they were. She didn't expect it would be too pleasant, either, especially considering who was going to be giving it to her.

Walking to a wall, Mia touched something Zoey couldn't see and suddenly part of the far wall folded down, creating a table. Pulling on the leash again, she lead Zoey there, connecting her wrist cuffs to the wall just above the table as she did so, forcing her to bend over the edge, exposing her still crimson backside to any kind of abuse her Mistress might decide was necessary.

Mia stepped back, running rough fingers over Zoey's trapped bottom with both of her hands, kneading and pulling them apart as she went, eliciting a series of cries and groans through Zoey's gag.

"Ever had anal before?" Mia asked, "Giving or taking?"

Zoey shook her head, blushing as she did.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised," she said with a smirk, giving a meaningful look at her caged clitty, "Little sissies like you are too afraid to take what you want, and too insecure to know what you need. But I know." Spreading his cheeks as far as they'd go, Mia touched a firm finger to the center of Zoey's little rosebud, rubbing it in firm circles and making her squirm. "What you need is to be fucked in this tight little pussy until you can hardly remember your name. First, though, we need to get you ready to be treated like a proper girl. Even though you've never had one, I assume you know what an enema is?"

Zoey nodded nervously, making Mia smile wider.

"Good, because you'll be getting them on a daily basis to keep you nice and ready for my use. Get used to the idea, since one of the things your Mommy desires more than any other is a sissy pussy to stretch and abuse at her leisure. She has a real thing for strap-ons, your Mommy. I even set her up with a nice collection and a harness that should easily hold even the most monstrous of cocks firmly in place while she holds you down and pounds you into a sissygasming pool of brutally fucked slutboi."

Zoey's terrified shaking drew a cruel laugh from Mia as she started moving around the compact space, collecting certain items and placing them where she would want them later. Chief among these things, in Zoey's mind, were the inflatable nozzle and large hot water bottle that Mia had filled in the sink with water hot enough that it had started to fog up the mirror on the basin above it.

Moving back to stand behind Zoey, Mia looked down and saw her pleading with her eyes, shaking her head desperately

Mia sighed, "Look, sweety, I don't have the patience to lie to you, so trust me when I say that this really is for the best. It's much better than the alternative of ending up with a mess, at least. Besides, it's really not so bad once you get used to it. Kind of nice, actually. Like a warm internal massage. I do them myself sometimes for kicks, though you could say that for most of what we'll be doing down here. Who knows," she added with a wicked grin, "Maybe you'll even end up being an anal slut like me."

With Zoey bent over the table it was easy for Mia to grab a spreader bar and pin her legs wide open, forcing her to bend even farther.

"You should probably get used to this position," Mia said quietly, leaning over her restrained body, "Helpless, bent over, ready to service any cock presented to you." She laughed as she felt Zoey shudder. "In fact the only position I like better than this one is tying little sissies onto their backs, legs pushed back until their knees touch their shoulders, as I go balls deep while staring them right in the face. It's hard to deny you're getting fucked like a girl when you have to make eye contact with the one abusing you, huh?"

Goosebumps formed on Zoey's skin as Mia ran light fingers over her shoulders and back while teasing her about all the terrible things she had in store. Closing her eyes tightly, Mia wished desperately that she were somewhere else, and that this had all been a terrible nightmare. The snap of latex gloves followed by the pop of a cap and the cool drip of lube onto her virgin ass confirmed that this was all as real as she feared. She wiggled as Mia's fingers dipped between her cheeks, spreading the lube around and into Zoey's virgin little starfish.

After getting her properly lubed, Mia took her middle finger and started to push it up into the reluctant bottom, easily sinking it in up to the last knuckle, making Zoey whine quietly around the gag.

"It looks to me like your Mommy has already had her busy fingers up inside your pussy quite a bit." Mia teased, making Zoey flush, but Mia pressed on, "Let me guess. It started with a pinky during a blowjob. It felt weird, but you kind of liked it. The next time she used her middle finger. Before you knew it, she had two or three fingers in your little pussy rubbing your g-spot every time while jerking your clitty off."

Zoey shook as she felt Mia touch that place inside of her that her Mommy always rubbed against. With a groan, she felt the cage cut into her cock as it tried to swell up.

"Aww," Mia said in mock sympathy, "Is sissy getting excited? Does she want to play with her little toy?" Mia flicked a hard finger against her caged nuts, making her jerk and gasp. "Too bad." Mia said, pressing harder on the spot inside of her with her finger, "From now on, sex to you means taking it in the ass like a good little bitch."

Withdrawing her finger, Mia then grabbed the nozzle, barely bothering to lube it before she put it at Zoey's entrance and started to push.

"Try to relax," she said, twisting and grinding the nozzle against her tight hole, "This is going to be... uncomfortable."

Zoey clenched her eyes shut, her anus following suit as it closed tight against the rude invader trying to push up into her.

Mia sighed, feeling slightly exasperated with the struggling girl. "You know you aren't doing anything except making your life harder, right?"

Zoey didn't respond, her whole body tense against her bindings.

"Ok," Mia said, losing patience, "Have it your way." She leaned forward, pushing hard on the spongy inflatable plug. It had a solid enough core if only she could... there it went! With a cry from Zoey, the plug slipped in about an inch. Using it like a dildo, Mia worked her tight hole, trying to loosen it up to take more. The farther she pushed it up, the more frantic Zoey's wails became, eventually ending up in tears of pain and frustration as Mia finally seated the plug all the way in her ass, grabbing the pump bulb and inflating it enough to not pop back out on its own. Zoey gave a long, sorrowful moan as the plug increased in size, stretching her poor bottom from the inside out.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," Mia said happily, "I'll have you taking good sized cock in no time. Hell, you'll be taking things much bigger than this in a half hour or less." She worked the pumped up plug in and out some more, really stretching her and making her writhe at the uncomfortable feeling, "You're pretty tight though, so it might be a little while before you get used to the sensation of really being opened up. Especially with bigger objects."

She spent another few moments fooling with the plug, enjoying Zoey's squirming before letting go with a sigh, "Good enough for now."

With the flick of a valve, she opened the bag to flow down the short tube and fill her little sissy's tummy with hot, soapy water. The reaction was instantaneous as Zoey's limbs pulled against their restraints in a vain attempt to get away from the horrible hot liquid melting her insides. She barely made it twenty seconds before the first series of cramps wracked her body, making her shudder and try to expel the liquid, but to no avail as the plug held firm. As she recovered from them, her eyes snapped to her Mistress, silently pleading for mercy. The mean smirk that met her begging gaze was almost as scary as the next set of cramps that suddenly ripped through her.

"Aww, poor baby," Mia said, her tone honey sweet as she leaned down and ran soft fingers over Zoey's jerking bottom, "It's unfortunate, I agree, but the price for becoming a woman is getting cramps occasionally. We all go through it." She giggled at the old sissy joke, standing as she did so, "I'll be back shortly. You just stay here and try not to explode." Giggling again, she moved out of the room, shutting off the light as she did and closing the door, encasing Zoey in total darkness as her second set of cramps eased.

Zoey breathed hard through her nose, trying hard to relax as even more or the horrible liquid was forced into her. She felt like her whole interior must surely be on fire. Could white phosphorus come in liquid enema form? And would this woman have the medical certifications to get it? Who was Zoey kidding, the woman had probably just beaten it out of whoever had it before and then expected them to thank her for it afterwards... and they probably had.

In the dark there was no way to judge time, but eventually it felt like magma had stopped being added into the inferno that was her tummy, though the cramps continued at regular intervals, reducing Zoey to a miserable, shuddering mess. She tried to shift a little to help take some pressure off of her tummy, but with her restraints pulled so tight there wasn't much wiggle room. That combine with the still burning cream smeared over her locked little clitty and the dull throb of her recently paddled backside, all served to make her one very sorry little girl.

The tears started small, one or two at a time. As her frustration grew, though, so did their flow, and by the time Mia had returned some thirty minutes later, Zoey was sobbing helplessly. The lights came on with a flick and Mia smiled when she saw the state of the bawling sissy.

"So how was it?" she asked, moving up behind the poor girl, running a hand over her back.

Zoey said something incomprehensible through the gag, but the meaning was clear. Her whole body shook and she cried even harder as another convulsion ripped through her tummy.

"That fun, huh?" She said with a smirk as she unchained one hand at a time, bringing them behind her and cuffing her again, "Well, we've got things to do, so quit dillydallying."

With a couple quick snaps Mia detached the spreader bar, then carefully helped Zoey stand upright, supporting her shaking form as they moved over to the toilet. Zoey collapsed onto the hard toilet seat and immediately regretted it as her crimson backside tried to bounce back up off the hard seat, only to be held in place by Mia's firm hands on her shoulders.

"Sit," the crack of her voice instantly subdued the frightened girl, stinging bottom or no.

Pulling on the hose, Mia pulled the nozzle back up through her legs and grabbed the release valve, giving it a quick twist. The hiss of air and plop of the plug slipping free were replaced by rude sounds and Zoey's pitiful wails as the still warm enema was loudly voided in front of the gleeful eyes of her cruel Mistress. Mia relaxed, leaning against the far wall with her arms crossed as the sissy shuddered through the process. It took nearly five minutes, but eventually she seemed to be done.

Stepping forward, Mia flushed the toilet and pulled Zoey to her feet, dragging her toward the bathtub and helping her in. There was a hook on the far wall that Zoey's cuffs were attached to, forcing her to face away from the wall

"You're clean enough on the inside," She said, "Let's see what we can do about the outside."

Reaching for the shower head, she turned on the water, feeling the ice cold flow as it first started.

"Too cold?" she asked, suddenly spraying the freezing water onto Zoey's caged little cocklette, making her yelp and buck. With a chuckle Mia moved the stream to other parts of Zoey's body, eliciting more delicious squeals. The water heated quickly, though, and soon it was quite pleasant to the touch. With quick, efficient movements, Mia soon had her little sissy squeaky clean, paying extra attention to get her sore little rosebud spotless. Not that she needed to, but it made Zoey squirm, and that was all the incentive she required.

Deciding to move on, Mia turned off the water and grabbed a towel, drying the shaking sissy with surprisingly gentle hands before unchaining her from the wall and helping her out of the tub. Grabbing hold of the leash still attached to Zoey's cage, Mia led her back to the fold down table in the wall and once more she was fastened over it, ass stuck out temptingly with spreader bar placed firmly between her legs.

"This is one of my favorite things," Mia said, her voice sultry as she leaned down close, her lips almost touching Zoey's ear as she whispered, "Anal training."

Moving to the shelves along the wall, Zoey could see as she picked out a medium size black plug and a small tube of lube. She eyed a few more items before turning away, deciding that the plug was plenty for now.

Moving back behind Zoey, she patted her red bottom with a light palm a few times. "You really aren't going to enjoy this part," she said with a wicked smile, opening up the lube and coating the plug in a thin layer before dripping some down her crack as well. Closing the tube with a pop, she moved the plug down and started tracing up and down between Zoey's cheeks with it, spreading the lube as she went.

Zoey flinched as she felt the tip start to press against her abused hole, a muffled groan of pain escaping from behind the gag.

"I can't wait to use my strap-ons on you," Mia's voice was thick with lust, her pussy dripping from the powertrip. She was addicted to breaking in reluctant sluts like this one. It turned her on like nothing else in the world. "I'm going to make you cry like a little bitch when I break you in for the first time."

She punctuated by forcing the plug in another fraction of an inch. Zoey cried out, trying to pull away, but there was nowhere to go. Mia continued to work her hole with it, stretching just a little more each time and causing a constant stream of pained groaning from the tied sissy. Soon she was pumping the plug at a decent pace, eventually working it in to the point that one more good push was all it needed to slide all the way in.

Pushing it in as far as it would freely go, Mia leaned down and breathed in Zoey's ear, "This is what sissies like you deserve."

She pushed hard, straining against the tight fit as Zoey's groans became squawks and squeals of discomfort. Slowly, painfully, Mia watched the sissy's hole open up to swallow the cruel invader. WIth a final shove the plug slipped in, a low wail coming from Zoey as it did.

Mia let it sit for just a moment before grabbing the base and pulling it back, stretching her sore pussy even more as it popped out. Taking a look at it, Mia smiled in satisfaction.

"Squeaky clean," she said, pushing it back up and in, making Zoey jump as the widest part slipped past her still tight sphincter. "Now we just have to get you opened up a little."

Zoey wanted to beg. She wanted to cry, to fight, to do something, but she was just too tired. She put her head down on the table and tried to resign herself to accepting what was about to happen. If she resisted, it would just mean another spanking, or maybe something worse, and probably a rather upset Mistress.

So for the next few minutes Zoey laid there, occasionally mewling in discomfort, as Mia thorough stretched her little pussy with the plug.

"See?" said Mia, "You're a natural born slut. The way your ass grips this plug is going to feel so good for the real men that your wife let's use you."

Zoey whined behind her gag, but Mia ignored her, "The nice thing about belonging to a rich girl like your Mommy is that they tend to do health screenings first, so there won't be any need for condoms. They'll just get to breed your tight pussy to their heart's content. Oh, and most won't care too much about what kind of discomfort you're in." She illustrated her point with a hard shove on the plug, making Zoey cry out. "The men your wife pick will be hung, they will be dominant, and they will be uncompromising. So believe me when I say, they're going to get balls deep in that tight little hole and fill you with hot cream until you feel like a french pastry."

Zoey's tears started again, little ones of almost pure humiliation. She couldn't handle the thought. It was too much, too fast. She didn't want to be a girl! But then, it wasn't her choice anymore.

"You know," Mia said, the ghost of a smirk on her face, "I do have this one strap-on I've never used before. It's about the size of an average cock, maybe a little bigger." She ran light trails up Zoey's back as she leaned over her tied form, nibbling on her earlobe for a moment before continuing. "I think maybe we'll give it a try."