Zoey's Blackmail Pt. 01

Story Info
Zoey didn't know what she was getting into...
2.5k words
4.36
95k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsundef
tsundef
47 Followers

"Another boring Friday night for your insomniac ass," Zoey said to the girl in the mirror.

She was right, of course. The night had been fairly boring indeed. Zoey had less friends than she would have liked, and it seemed they always made plans without her these days. Likely it was due to her shyness, she thought - Zoey barely said a word when she was invited places. When at a party, she was the type to make fantastic friends with the house cat.

On such boring Friday nights, Zoey would first browse Facebook. After clicking "like" on just about every post, she would get a bit depressed seeing everyone's plans, or their pictures of fun times as they were happening... without her, of course. Zoey would then check some forums, sites like Vampire Freaks or GetDare, sites that might provide a little more excitement. Of course, that would lose it's interest around 2 AM, when people started going to sleep and everything died down a bit. Then it was off to the slums of the internet: 4chan. Zoey would get a kick out of all the inane bullshit posted there, the massive amount of insults thrown back and forth, and the occasional cam-girl thread. (She was definitely a hint attracted to girls, Zoey would admit.) She had even once took part in a hookup thread, but chickened out at the last minute.

When that became repetitive around three-ish, Zoey would take a shower. It gave her a break from the internet, and sometimes, something interesting would be there when she got back. Zoey hoped that would be the case tonight, while she stood looking at herself in the mirror, fresh out of her shower.

'Maybe no one is interested in me because of my body.'

Zoey looked herself over in the mirror. She didn't really consider herself unattractive or anything. Her brown doe eyes and short brown hair were both cute in their own right. Water lightly formed droplets on her small-but-perky breasts. She turned her petite body around to glimpse at her tight little butt in the mirror, then turned again and watched herself put her hands on her flat tummy. She slid them further down, lightly touching her freshly shaved pussy. Why she kept it shaved, Zoey had no idea anymore.

"It's not like you've been fucked in ages," Zoey complained to the mirror girl. Her reflection offered no response.

'I need better clothes," Zoey thought. 'Something to actually show my body.' It was true that Zoey never really wore anything to reveal her assets. Most of her wardrobe consisted of loose jeans and hoodies. The were comfortable, but... 'Maybe I need to be outside of my comfort zone.'

Zoey sighed, toweled herself dry, and headed back to the computer.

This was part of Zoey's routine as well, many nights. She slept nude, so she didn't bother to put on clothes after her shower. And she was still wide away, so she would often tire herself out a bit by making herself cum. She had a small library of kinky clips and stories saved on her computer, mostly involving girls being bound and submissive. Zoey loved how slutty the girls were in them, wishing she could be so confident in her sexuality instead of being so damn shy all the time.

Zoey assumed her regular post-shower position at her computer - butt in the chair, knees bent and apart, heels on the edge of the seat. Her left hand wandered between her open thighs. The index finger of Zoey's hand began to faintly trace her lips. She checked 4chan for any interesting cam-whore posts, and was three pages in when something caught her eye.

***

"Hey shy girl! Yeah, you! Over here!

...You always wanted to be a real fucking slut, don't you?

Don't act like it's not true. If that were the case, you wouldn't have read past that last line, now would you?

You see a guy, and you wonder what it would be like to get good and fucked by him. To feel his cock invade your pussy. To be his personal little fuck toy.

But you're too scared to even talk to him! Let alone go back to his place...

Well, have I got the solution for you! It's called blackmail!

You'll get tied up and fucked in all your holes, because you won't have a choice in the matter!

It's easy to be a willing slut, when the only alternative is having everyone you know sent a video of you masturbating.

So are you interested?

Of course you are! You're still reading, after all!

Well then, click [here], and let's begin your slavery!"

***

Zoey paused much, much too long over this post.

After halfway through the third read, Zoey realized that she had been rubbing her clit. Her realization of this caused her to notice just how wet this post had made her.

"Fuck it," Zoey said to her computer screen, and clicked.

'It could have some dumb sign-up where it asks for all my private information. Or maybe this page will have some good erotica about blackmail. Maybe even some porn where the girl-"

"Never gonna give you up! Never gonna..." sang Rick Astley's voice through her speakers, while he started to dance on the webpage.

"FUCKING 4CHAN!" shouted Zoey, and closed the page.

'I don't believe I got fooled by that', though Zoey in frustration. In typical 4chan fashion, the post was already gone from the site, before she could tell others to avoid it. Zoey's frustration rose at the thought of being trolled, until she realized her frustration was more sexual in nature.

"Ugh!" She clicked back to the front page, and settled in on a nice cam-whore thread.

This was not your typical cam-whore thread. The girl had her boyfriend with her, and he was fucking her every which way. The people in the thread were directing the action. "Facefuck her!" was soon followed by a picture of the guy's cock buried in her throat. "Tie her up and fuck her" shortly led to a picture of the cam whore with her hands tied behind her, then another picture of her getting fucked in the same way. "Write SLUT on her and fuck her ass" led to the cam-whore having a dick up her asshole, "SLUT" written on her right butt cheek.

Zoey was really enjoying the effort. She bit her lower lip and played with herself while she waited for the next picture to load. Someone had asked for a facial, and she was hoping to see the result. Her breathing was quick and shallow as she enjoyed the feeling building between her legs.

"You really need a better antivirus," a gruff voice whispered through her speakers.

Zoey looked at her computer screen, confused. Was there a pop-up ad playing somewhere?

"Yes, you. Having fun playing with yourself, Zoey?"

Zoey gasped. She shut her legs instinctively, covering her breasts with her arm.

"No, no. That won't do, slut. Show me your pussy again. I'm watching through your webcam."

Zoey lunged forward, covering her webcam with her hand. Fear started seeping in. Was this a trick? Had he really seen her? If so, what-

"You left your Facebook logged in, and the password stored on your computer. I have access now. If you don't sit back and spread your pussy again, these pictures are going to everyone you know."

Pictures started to pop up on Zoey's screen. Pictures of her. Masturbating. Taken just moments ago. She was really enjoying herself then, whereas now she was panicking. Her Facebook page opened up, and a message started to compose in front of her, addressing itself to everyone, and attaching the pictures. Zoey tried to close what she saw, but quickly found out she had no control of her mouse or keyboard.

"You have five seconds to sit back and spread your legs, or I click send. 5... 4... 3... 2..."

Zoey bolted back in her chair, her legs spread apart. Her eyes were as wide as golf balls.

"At-a girl. Now, you're going to put on a show for me, or I'll make good on my promise. I wonder what your parents would think when they saw these."

Letting her gaze wander slightly, Zoey began to think of shutting down the power to the computer. The stranger ordering her seemed to read her mind.

"Don't bother turning off your computer. I told you, I now have your Facebook password, and these pictures are on my computer as well. If your computer goes down, the pictures go out."

Zoey looked back at the screen. She mouthed the words 'what do you want?'

"I turned on your microphone as well. You can speak."

"Oh, uh..." Zoey mumbled. She swallowed. "W-what do you want?"

"To make you into my slut. You wanted to be blackmailed, so you want to be my slut as well."

Zoey's heart sank a little. She knew she was fucked. 'That stupid fucking link...' she thought.

"Take your left hand, and spread your pussy lips for me."

Zoey did as commanded. Her index and middle finger each pushed a lip aside, showing the pink bits and the hole in the middle. Her pussy glistened slightly from her previous wetness.

"Good slave. Now keep it like that until I say. Put your right middle finger in your mouth and suck it until it's good and wet. And keep looking at the camera."

'He must want to picture me giving a blowjob,' Zoey though, her finger sliding into her mouth. She'd given head enough times in the past to know how to produce a lot of saliva, not like that was any challenge, even for an amateur.

"Now use that finger to fuck your asshole."

"What?! No, I..." Zoey stammered. "I've never had anything in my ass."

"And I don't give a fuck. Finger your asshole or I send your pictures. Five seconds. 5... 4... 3..."

Zoey popped her finger out of her mouth. She slid it up her ass with a gasp. Zoey lowered her eyes in shame.

"I didn't say put it in there. I said fuck your asshole with your finger. Now start."

Zoey obeyed. She started to slide her finger in and out of her ass.

"I never said to stop looking at me."

Zoey's eyes shot back up at the webcam. She fingered her tight asshole while she looked at it.

"Are you a good little slut?"

"Wh... what?" Zoey stuttered out.

"I said, are you a good little slut?"

"I... I..." Zoey was at a loss for words.

"The correct answer is 'Yes.' Are you a good little slut?"

"Oh... uh, yes."

"Then tell me."

Zoey continued to spread her pussy with one hand. Her other worked her virgin asshole. "What?" she replied.

"Tell me that you're a slut."

"I..."

Zoey felt her pussy get wet.

"I'm a slut." she continued.

"You'll have to do better than that. That's not enough to please me, and you know what will happen if I'm not please."

"No! I.." Zoey swallowed. "I'm a dirty fucking slut. I'm a cum dumster. I'm a fuck toy."

"Now use your left hand to play with your clit while you finger fuck your ass, and tell me how much you love it up there."

Zoey let out a small whimper when her fingers moved to her clit. She began to rub in small circular motions, her breaths coming a little quicker. She had been close to cumming earlier when she was interrupted, and she quickly found an orgasm building again.

"I... I love fingering my ass. I'm an anal slut." Zoey started to moan softly.

"And do you want to get fucked in your ass?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Say it, slut."

"I wanna get fucked in the ass. I wanna feel a cock up my asshole."

"Good slave," the voice replied. "But we're not done tonight until you cum while you finger your ass. You wanna cum, slut?"

"Yes!" Zoey replied honestly. She was increasing her pace, and began to bite her lower lip. Zoey felt so slutty, allowing an unknown stranger watch her, legs spread, finger fucking her asshole for the first time, while she played with her pussy. 'No,' thought Zoey, 'I'm not allowing him. He's making me do this. I can't stop if I wanted to. He controls me.' The thought made her pussy start to tense.

"You have to keep going, but you aren't allowed to cum until I say. You cum early, I send off your pictures."

Zoey started to slow down her pace, but was quickly corrected.

"Faster, slut. Don't you dare fucking slow down."

Zoey bit down harder on her lip. Knowing she wasn't allowed to cum made her want to cum all the much more. Her clit started to tingle, and she wasn't sure she would be able to prevent herself.

"Now beg for me, slut. Beg to cum."

"Yes. Please! Please let me cum." Zoey pleaded to the camera. Her pussy was wetter than ever, and she wanted something inside it, but the thought made her get closer to cumming. She quickly tried to think of other things, of the finger in her asshole, fucking her asshole. The thought of this man ordering her to fuck her asshole. The thought of him making her spread it for him, of him fucking her tight virgin ass while she had no way of stopping him...

"Beg better than that, slut."

"Oh god, please! Make me take your cock up my ass. Please!" Zoey thought of this stranger fucking her ass, holding her hands behind her. She would beg him to stop, but he would just say no and continue doing whatever he wanted. She would be his anal fuck toy. Her pussy started to twitch, and she knew she was going to cum.

"Please!" Zoey begged. "Please let me cum for you!"

"You may cum" the stranger whispered.

Zoey exploded. Her ass gripped her finger tight. Her pussy squeezed and pulsed. Her toes curled and her head tilted back in bliss. Zoey could feel her orgasm throughout her body, her arms squeezing in on her sides, her legs squeezing together. She felt used, she felt like a slut, like a fuck doll for someone else's sick pleasure, and it made her cum all the much harder. Her body tilted to the side, and she could only think about her orgasmic bliss. Zoey let out a small whimper of pleasure.

"You like that, slave?"

Zoey's eyes were shut, her finger still in her ass, her left hand pressing against her pussy. She gave a quick nod.

"Good. You should know I recorded it. Cancel any plans you have for tomorrow and be at your computer, because I'm not done with you yet."

"Wha?..." Zoey opened one eye.

Only silence greeted her.

"Hello?"

Zoey no longer felt watched and controlled. But she knew it wasn't the end of that. She wondered what was going to happen tomorrow.

tsundef
tsundef
47 Followers