Zoie Doulos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers

I almost whimpered when He pulled out of my hungry mouth and stepped to His jade. I watched them hoping I'd get another chance. Her took her by her hair on each side of her face as He positioned Himself over her the same way He had me.

"My jade has an exquisite mouth too," He said as He looked deep into her chocolate eyes, then He gave her His cock in the same manner as He had me. Slowly,

with calculated strokes, He moved in and out of her. jade laved and sucked Him, taking Him in her mouth and moaning on Him. I knew that sound... I'd learned it through the

years. Without words her moans said, "Fuck me Master, please. Take me because i am Yours." But He didn't. He made her wait and she did whimper when He pulled her off Him. It was my turn again and I had to make myself stay calm.

"Do you remember what I told you about how to stop me?" His eyes were looking deep into mine. It was mesmerizing. I nodded again.

"I'd like to hear you say so, if you don't mind."

"Yes, Jared, I remember."

"That's a good girl," He said as he smiled at me in a way that made my pussy quiver. He pushed into my mouth with slightly more force this time. The difference in this and the first time He entered my mouth made a bold statement without Him having to say it aloud. You've had your turn, now this time is for Me.

Before, He was letting me enjoy Him. This time, He was enjoying me. He fucked my mouth in the way I imagine sex is between couples who have been married a long time. They sort of settle into a rhythm. They have been through the honeymoon years where they tried every position in every room and now they're just ready to get to the part that feels best. I don't mean bored sex between people who aren't really in love anymore. I mean the kind where they want to just skip the foreplay and go right to the orgasm. Jared was fucking my mouth for His pleasure, for what feels good to Him, stroking into my mouth like a pussy. It was faster and harder than before and when He pulled out of me this time it was all I could do not to beg Him back.

He went back to jade and fucked her in the same way. I was watching them both and I wanted to lean over and suck her big dark nipples but I was afraid that if I got distracted I would miss my next turn. Together, they were an amazing sight... He held her by her hair and spoke to her the whole time.

"That's my girl... suck it... show Me how much you love to suck my cock, baby!"

I hadn't realized I was rubbing my clit until Jared spoke to me. He never took His eyes off of His jade but spoke to me.

"Zoie, I'd like you to wait on your pleasure. If you will, I'll take care of it for You."

I think I blushed from my head to my toes, which isn't difficult for a redhead. I

was embarrassed but at the same time I understood that I had just received my first command from Jared. True, it was phrased as a request, but the meaning came in loud and clear. I'll decide when it's time for you to cum.

I stopped immediately. Not because I had to, but because I wanted to. I wanted Him to give me my pleasure.

It was my turn again and all I could think was how badly I wanted to please Him. When He cradled my face this time He reminded me how to stop Him and then He said, "I'm going to fuck your throat now. You'll need to try and relax a little."

Oh god. Please, please, please don't let me disappoint Him!

He went slowly at first, pushing into my throat only a little before backing out and starting again. He went a little deeper each time but He didn't linger and He didn't hold me. I could have pulled away at any time but I didn't want to. I gagged some but He didn't seem to care either way. He had worked His way in one small stroke at a time until I was taking most of Him in my throat but I knew... I knew He wanted all of it in... I knew because I'd seen Him give all of it to jade and I'd seen what it did to Him to push all the way into her throat, to have her nose pressed flat against Him, and I wanted to give Him that too. I wanted it so badly that three times being told didn't even enter my brain! I reached up to wrap my hands around His legs to brace myself for the next thrust, but the moment my hand touched His thigh I realized my mistake! He was out of me in an instant and moving to His jade. I could have cried!

I watched Him with His beautiful jade and I knew that she could do for Him what I had not. I also knew that even if I hadn't stupidly put my hand on His thigh He would still have finished with her. It was as it should be and I didn't resent it, I just felt stupid for giving up my time early. And as I watched I began to see the difference again in this third taking. This wasn't her time and it wasn't His, this third time was about them... about what they are. He is the Master and He has complete power over His submissive treasure. He fucked her throat in a way that screamed I OWN you! He held her by her hair and neck and used her throat like a fist, jacking Himself off with this His slave... His slut... His precious jade. I'd seen this play out many times without truly understanding the subtle differences, only thinking it was about the growing excitement that brought them from her gentle sucking to His savage thrusting into her.

Yes, I was learning a lot, but I was also ready to explode with lust! My mind raced with Me! Me! Do me! Jared stopped before He came and He took jade by the wrists and stretched her out on the bed. There was a pair of leather cuffs hanging from the headboard and He used them to keep her hands over her head. He stretched her out tight, gripping her ankles and dragging her down until the tension from her cuffs had her arms up off the bed, then He spread her legs as wide as He could keeping her knees slightly bent. Then He turned to me and I was more than just a little worried.

He held His long hard cock in His hand stroking it slowly and I think He was steeling Himself to speak to me. He was in full-on Master mode and I think He was shifting gears to address me in a way that He felt proper?

"Until we have discussed this new development further, I will not bind or whip you. I will however, as I said before, want certain things from you. If you are willing to explore those things slowly I am ready to give you what you wanted earlier when you were rubbing your cunt. I'll only ask for your consent until we set some guidelines. After that, after the rules have been established, there will be no more asking. Do you want to continue tonight, or would you prefer to masturbate while I finish with jade?"

"I want to c... continue." I was shaking all over under His stare.

"I want to continue, Jared. I would like you to say my name."

"I w...want to continue, J...Jared!"

"Good. Get on your hands and knees above her."

Oh god. Oh god. I moved quickly to do as He said and I was amazed by the look on jade's face. It was pure lust underneath pure submissive resignation. She would do anything for Him. That moment was the first time I'd considered if my presence here tonight was her idea or His.

jade's eyes fluttered and she sighed deeply and realized that something was happening that I couldn't see. I dropped my head and looked down between our bodies to see Jared laving and sucking greedily at jenna's pussy. He didn't stay there long and when jenna lunged her hips at His departing mouth He slapped her soundly on her outer thigh.

"Keep your head up please, Zoie"

I snapped my head back up and didn't look back down. I felt His tongue on my clit and I gasped. "Ooohhh..."

"Do you like that, Zoie?"

"Yes!"

"I'll remind, tonight, you that I want to hear you say My name."

"I'm sorry. Yes, Jared, yes I like it very much."

"Good."

He licked me again and this time it was a long flat tongue lick that from this position started at my clit and ended with a deep thrust into my wet pussy. I moaned again. I closed my eyes and let His lips and tongue take me on an amazing journey. I felt warm all over and imagined myself doing this over and over. In fact, I was already wondering what I would do if they changed their minds and I was no longer invited to their bed. They... their... I remembered jade beneath me and my eyes flew open to look at her. I searched her eyes but just like in the foyer when this night truly began I saw nothing there but pride. No jealousy... Only pride that I understood to be for Master, then. But now I know it was pride for what she had. Pride at being owned by such a magnificent Lover and skillful Master and beautiful Man. He was hers because He had chosen her to be His.

I came hard and I couldn't stop my pussy from pressing back harder on His mouth. jade moaned beneath me and Jared stopped licking me to speak.

"you do not have permission to cum, jade."

"Yes, Master..."

"Don't make Me whip you on Zoie's first night with us."

"I'll be good, Master!"

Jared licked me some more and I could feel the heat building in my pussy. I wanted to cum but jade's denial made my emotions swim inside me. How could I cum again and again while she was forced to watch with no relief. When Jared pushed His fingers inside my already throbbing cunt, I had no choice. It only took seconds before my body shook and my hips started to buck like something wild and I dropped my head to jade's shoulder and rode my bliss to her soft chanting in my ear.

"i belong to Master, i will not cum!" over and over she whispered it while my orgasm subsided. Jared had let me collapse on jade and her soft full breasts and sweet body underneath me made my euphoria stretch on and on.

I felt Jared positioning Himself behind me and for a fleeting moment I thought, there is no way that I can take Him now! I'm spent! But it wasn't me He was after. I just happened to be astride what He wanted. jade moaned loudly when He stuffed His hard cock inside her and He reminded her again that she was His and He would decide when she could cum. Underneath mine, her body jerked with the force of His thrusts and I couldn't help put take her mouth in mine and kiss her sweet puffy lips. I shouldn't have because the kiss coupled with hard fucking nearly sent her reeling and I jerked my head back and whispered quickly to her...

"No jade! Don't cum! No! NO!"

The mantra started again and she drifted off the abyss of pleasure and centered herself again in service. I was just about to move off of her so that there would be no undoing on my part when Jared told me, "Turn around, Zoie. I want jade to clean you while I enjoy your face."

Oh god! Would she cum when she licked me? I'd never pitied her punishments because she was His of her willing submission but I didn't want to be any part of the reason for them. But I did as Jared said. Already He had a power over me that I did not understand. He was pounding into her hard now and the moment my pussy settled onto her mouth she moaned loudly.

"Cum baby! Cum!" He had given permission and she bucked wildly in her pleasure. He grabbed me by neck and pulled me to His mouth, kissing me hard while He tensed and exploded in His slave! I didn't think it possible but my horny little pussy started to spasm and I trembled with my own orgasm. Jared pulled out and stretched His long body across the foot of the bed.

"I need to be cleaned, jade"

she moved from beneath me and alongside His long lean legs and took Him in her mouth. she lovingly licked every trace of their cum from His soft cock and I was enjoying what a beautiful sight it was, when I took in the whole picture of them, my eyes drinking in their lovely bodies, I saw the glisten of their juices on her thigh. I couldn't help myself... all I wanted was to taste them both at the same time. My mouth watered and I moved to put my mouth on her slick wet pussy.

"That belongs to Me, Zoie. Normally you will ask permission first. You may

have it now. I would have told you already had I known you might desire it. We will go over everything soon. I just need you to understand from the very beginning that jade's body is Mine and anything you want from it must be cleared with Me first." He smiled at me and I understood that there was no anger or disappointment in what He said. It was only the first of many things He would teach me. "Go ahead... you may enjoy it."

And I did. I licked every drop I could get from her cum filled pussy while she lovingly suckled her Master. Jared woke us both a bit later to get us up on the pillows and under the cover. I was half asleep but it didn't escape me that as we settled back into sleep that they had both kissed me goodnight and I now had a place under Jared's other arm. He slept between us with our heads resting on His shoulders and jade and I held hands across His chest.

I didn't dream. I think it was because my dreams were already coming true.

............

Anyway, that's the way it started. I spent the next day with them entirely and when we were all so sated that we could finally think with clear minds we talked about the way things would be now. About how long "now" actually was. About what they expected from me and what I expected of wanted from them.

Because I was still very unsure about the S/m, Jared agreed to involve me in it very slowly. "When I first met jenna who is now My jade, We knew almost from the first what We wanted from each other. We have grown and changed along the way... We are changing still, hence the new name, but I sense that while you want to be with Us in some capacity, you aren't quite sure yet as to the lifestyle We share. I believe that is something you will have to explore a little along the way. I also believe that it will be more difficult for you to acclimate to as you will be serving Me. I am not your Master and from the beginning discussions jade and I had about you that was never to be the case. It isn't that you aren't worthy, We just hold true to Our belief in one slave to one Master. However, We also agree that there is a place in Our life for you, if you want it. Defining that is something I can't yet do for you so if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you some questions?

"I don't mind, Jared."

"Good... Am I correct in believing that this has all come as a bit of a surprise to you? That you never thought of being with Us so intimately until recently?"

"Yes. I mean..."

"Jared or Sir, whichever suits best."

"Yes, Sir. I had not until... Until I handed you the crop on Saturday morning."

"Saturday? As in less than five days ago?"

"Yes, Sir. I was blushing... again. When you asked me for the crop? It was the first time that either have You have ever spoken to me during sex and... well... it was like something snapped out at me and drug me into Your world from outside! I know that sounds strange, given the fact that I am all up in Your lives all the time, but until that day, I was just looking in a window at You. It sounds crazy even to me but..."

"No it doesn't. Sometimes actions... even the simplest one can change the course of everything. Remind Us someday to tell you what one little tit comment did to Us." Jared grinned at j who gave Him a wicked smile in return.

"In that case maybe We should start with what you are wanting, Zoie."

I wasn't sure how to answer, but I went with total honesty. "I want what the two of You have. I want the total devotion to one another and the complete exchange of love and trust. And at the moment... I want You. Both of You.

"I like that you see the very foundation of what We are Zoie. Without that, We would have never survived. But while you described the intimacy, you didn't touch on the physical nature of what We are. This is a relationship of Dominance and submission, of power exchange and of the giving and receiving of S&m. If it is only the love and devotion, the total trust that you crave, you can get that in the right vanilla partner."

"No, Sir. I know I want more. I know I want to submit to my lover. I'm just not sure yet how deeply I want to go. And..."

Jared waited then prompted me to continue with assurances of no judging.

"And before I seek a Master I think it only wise to know how deeply my submission runs. I need to know how much of myself I'm willing to release to Him. I've seen the people and couples at the parties You attend. There are all different levels of Dominance and submission. I know without doubt that I don't have any desire to Dominate. On the other hand, the simplest command from You sends my pussy into overdrive. I want to submit. I want it very much. But I'm frightened about how far to go and with whom."

"jade and I have already discussed this possibility. It was more on the level of you simply being curious but it is the same principle. I am willing, as is she, to train You to submit to the level you are comfortable with so long as you understand that I am not your Master. I am to you a Dom. One you will obey and respect but always have the option of refusing. This will be a difficult thing to manage as I can't always let you refuse or you'll never learn anything, so jade will help introduce you to new things until you are certain that they fit into your level of submission. You will agree upfront to things that you feel you want to learn, then you will have a period of introduction with jade, and the final test of whether it suits your submission will be done with Me. And jade of course. I will not use you alone. It isn't healthy for you form an attachment to me as your Master and I believe that would happen if you submitted to Me alone."

"Yes, Jared. I agree."

"You may stay here overnight anytime you wish for as long as you wish. When you are here will help jade in her normal routines and she will train you in the areas of service that will come up each day. At night We will see what you have learned." "Yes, Sir!" I think I was smiling all over.

"There is just one thing more I would establish up front."

"Because jade knows you well enough to know your dating habits, we didn't concern ourselves with protection, however, I would ask that during your time with Us you refrain from sexual activity outside of this house. If that isn't something you are willing to do then We..."

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Sir, but I can say without doubt before You go further that I have no intention of dating or engaging in sex outside this house. I had the opportunity for that and I chose to spend sexless nights with You two instead. I want to learn my level of submission, and it is my ultimate desire that when I am ready to move on, that... that it will be with Your blessing and hopefully with a Master that You believe is a good match for me."

With that said, Jared and jade and I began a new chapter in our lives. I'll be happy to tell you more later, but right now I must go. Jared is due in soon and I am to be kneeling in the foyer with jade when He arrives.

Sweet dreams!

Z

ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers