Zombie Apocalypse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianfire
indianfire
174 Followers

Tristan shot a grin Jessie's way, "I'll go."

Everyone looked to Finn. "I'm going to stay with Logan, but I'll be at lunch too."

Logan smiled at him and the four of them split. Logan led the way back to the solarium, standing in front of the wide glass windows. The ocean stretched out in all directions. The water was a nice bright blue, and when he looked carefully, he could see what he guessed were dolphins splashing in the ship's wake.

"It's so beautiful," she whispered. "How can the world be ending when everything looks so normal?"

Finn stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Laying his chin on her shoulder, he replied, "because we were somehow lucky enough to get out. The plan they have is good, but being out here makes it easy to pretend that it's just a vacation. In a way it feels almost like everything else was just a bad dream, and that I'll be able to go home and see my mother when the ship docks."

"Finn..." Logan turned in his arms and hugged him tight. Looking up into his eyes her heart clenched. Out of instinct, she lifted her lips and laid them softly against his. It wasn't clear to her why she did it, but Finn responded. He needed something to distract him, but Logan was still so much more than that. He pressed his lips more firmly to hers, teasing the corners of her mouth with his tongue. Her gasp was the opportunity he needed to taste her again, she was so addicting. Tongues met in heated passion. In that moment everything else fell away.

With his hands on her hips, Finn pulled her closer and lifted her slightly against him. She was so soft against his hardness. He groaned into her mouth. Her hands slid into his hair, teasing his auburn locks. They alternated between pulling and scratching and it only served to turn him on even more. He felt like a starving man being served his last meal.

The kiss would have turned into much more if someone else hadn't walked into the solarium only to cough at the sight of them and leave. Logan jumped away from him, smiling nervously. She almost looked like she felt guilty. Finn wanted to wipe that look off of her face with another heart stopping kiss, but he knew now wasn't the time.

"Ummm, maybe we should go up to the pool with Jess and Tristan until dinner," she offered. Finn wasn't really ready to face everyone with his raging hard-on, but by sheer force of will he forced his cock to soften enough not to be too noticeable. Kissing Logan was worth it.

"Alright, I didn't bring swim trunks, but I need to stop by my room to find something better to swim in. Maybe Tristan has an extra pair." Finn looked down at his cargo shorts.

"That's okay, I have to go to my room for a suit too."

Together they got back on the elevator and headed to Deck 10. Once there, they parted ways to change.

***

In my stateroom I took a moment to breathe. What was it about Finn that made me feel like jell-o? Probably his impossibly good looks. And I loved the way he was usually the strong silent type, but had those occasional moments of vulnerability that were so endearing.

Part of me was very ready to fall for Finn, but the other part was so confused with everything going on that I didn't want to let anyone too close. Being close to him fogged up my brain, but at the same time I really enjoyed every moment I got to spend with him.

Heaving a sigh, I searched through my bag for a swim suit. Two bikinis: a white one, and one with blue Hawaiian flowers. I opted for the white. The bottoms tied at the sides and the top tied around my neck and my back. I had just finished putting it on when I heard a knock on the door.

"Just a minute!" I called. At the door I peered through the peephole. It was Finn, in swim trunks. My heart started beating against my rib cage. Slowly I opened the door.

"Hi." My voice came out barely above a whisper. I was curious about his lack of response until I followed his gaze. His eyes were devouring my curves and sliding over all of the bare skin on display. In that moment I wished for a one-piece, but I had always wanted to maximize my tan.

"Hi," his voice came out a little gravelly. "I finished changing and figured I'd see if you wanted to walk up there with me." His intense stare finally went back up to my eyes. The look was smoldering. I blushed and backed up. It was almost as if he was the predator and I was the prey.

"Logan, you're beautiful."

Two quick strides had his body an inch from mine. He dropped the shirt he was holding. I could feel heat from him on my skin and his breath fanned my cheek. I knew he was going to kiss me unless I stopped him. Did I want to stop him? If I did, it was the minority, because the majority of me was as hungry as he was. Up close it was hard to ignore his broad shoulders and lean muscles. A lightly defined six-pack of abs drew my attention downward. As soon as my stare met his, he was kissing me.

Teeth nipped, tongues licked, and my body melted into his. I didn't realize we were moving until I felt the bed behind my knees. The plush mattress caught me as I fell back. Finn wasn't far behind. His hot body was above mine, with him resting his weight on his elbows.

He kissed down my neck, over my collarbone, and then the valley between my breasts. He took one hand and used it to caress first one mound, and then the other. I started to feel moisture seeping from my pussy and moaned at the arousal spiraling through me. Even if I had wanted to stop him, I couldn't. At this point I was lost.

He moved the fabric of my bikini top to the side, exposing my full breasts and nipples. Strong fingers went to one nipple, gently plucking and rubbing, while his mouth settled on the other. When his teeth scraped my tender flesh I cried out. He suckled on my nipple and with each pull I felt a jolt shoot through me to settle between my legs. After giving a little more attention to that breast, he switched. My fingers slid through his hair, gripping and pulling.

Soon his mouth was trailing down my soft belly, over my hips, and then to my hot core. I lifted myself onto my elbows to watch him, entranced by the sight of this Greek God pulling my bikini bottom off of me. Finn seemed awed by the vision of my shaved pussy right in front of him. One of his hands rested where the fabric had been, feeling my heat. I squirmed, my hips lifting upward into his palm.

"Please," I begged. I wanted, no, I NEEDED him to touch me there. My body was wound so tight from all of the teasing that it was screaming for release. A helpless whimper left my mouth. His long fingers parted my folds and his tongue lightly probed my slit.

"Finn!"

Hearing his name only spurred him on. He began devouring me, licking my lips, thrusting his tongue inside me, nibbling on my clit. It was as if he couldn't get enough. I was almost there, so close. God, he knew how to use his tongue.

When I looked back down and saw his eyes on mine, a wave of pleasure washed over me. Without warning, he shoved a finger deep inside me. I cried out and shattered around him. I moaned and screamed and writhed on the bed, riding out the powerful orgasm.

My breath came out in pants until I finally came back down. When I did, Finn was beside me, pulling me into his arms. I could hear his heart pounding too. In the aftermath I started to wonder what had come over me. Had I really just let Finn eat me out? What about him? Would he expect a blow job from me now? Did he think I was easy? Would things be awkward now? I fixed my bikini so that it was back to covering all the things it should cover.

So many questions had my head spinning. Now wasn't the time for me to get caught up in love life drama. So much of the future was one big unknown now. I looked away from Finn and instead at the clock. Almost a quarter 'til one. Lunch time.

"Oh! We had better go up to lunch." I watched Finn as he checked the time too.

"You're right. Maybe we'll get that swim in later?" The look on his face was hopeful. I was even more confused now than I had been 30 minutes ago. I didn't want to make promises.

"Yeah, maybe. I have to go and talk to my dad after lunch."

The hopeful light faded from his eyes but he nodded and smiled at me anyway. I got up and looked around for my cover-up. My pale pink sarong was in the bottom of the bag, and I hurriedly slipped it around me into the form of a dress. A piece of coconut shell held it in place. Despite the casual dress code around here, I felt underdressed. That, however, was better than Finn watching me change into something more suitable. Strappy white sandals completed the outfit. I'm sure with my unruly curls hanging around my face I must have looked like some savage native. Finn just picked up his shirt and pulled it over his head.

Oh well, time to get to lunch.

There was no small talk between Finn and I as we walked back to the dining hall. Once there, we walked over to the table where Tristan was sitting with Jess and her family. Upon seeing me and the look on my face, Jess had a big question mark on hers. Tristan too seemed a little curious. I forced a big smile.

"Hey everyone, I wanted to say hi, but I told my dad and Rick I'd have lunch with them. But maybe I'll see you all later," I was hoping to see some of them later at least. Finn had left my head all jumbled.

"Oh, okay sweetie. We're going back to the pool after this. It seems that some sort of computer tech or something found a way to play DVDs on the big screen. It's that huge flat screen on the smoke stack above the pool area. Hopefully you can come too. I think it's going to be that new movie with Reese Witherspoon and the two spies. It's supposed to be really good." Mrs. Swain had a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'll meet you guys there afterward."

I waved and weaved my way through the crowd to the table my dad usually sits at. They were all still standing. I first walked over to my dad and gave him a hug.

"Hey Daddy."

"Hey Sweetie, what's with the dress?" he asked.

"It's not a dress Dad, it's a sarong. It's like a beach cover-up, I was thinking of going swimming after lunch.

"Well, it looks good Kiddo," Rick added with a grin.

"I was wondering, if maybe we could have lunch without all of the other Chiefs today?" I really didn't feel like sitting with all of the head honchos. My dad and Rick were one thing.

"The chiefs?" the men questioned.

"Yeah, you know, all of the other men in charge of the ship."

Both of them chuckled. "Sure," my dad answered, "I'll let them know. Most of them have friends or family here anyway." My father walked over to his friends for a quick chat. That left Rick and I standing together.

"So might you want some company later when you go swimming?" The offer seemed tempting. Especially since swimming with Rick would mean seeing him shirtless. But I had already told the Swains and Finn that I'd meet up with them later for the movie. I was confused about Finn, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I chewed my lip for a moment in thought.

"I was going to watch the movie later with my friends, but you could probably hang out with us."

***

Rick was trying really hard not to stare at Logan in that outfit. She looked like an island princess. When had the little brat he knew turned into such a goddess? The funny thing was, it was as if she didn't even know it. Sometimes he felt guilty for thinking of her that way, but he wasn't THAT much older, and she was an adult now. Rick knew she'd had a crush on him when she was younger, back then it had been cute and silly, now he wondered if she still did.

He saw the way that one guy, Finn watched her. And sometimes Logan would look back at him the same way. And yet, Rick was almost sure she slid those heated glances his way too. It wasn't as if she had claimed Finn to be her boyfriend or any such thing. According to her father, Logan didn't date much. Rick wondered why, but he wasn't going to draw attention to himself by asking her dad that. He wasn't even sure how his mentor would take his friend's newfound attraction to his daughter.

He focused back on Logan as he waited for her answer. The way she nibbled her bottom lip when she was nervous was adorable, and it also made him want to kiss those full lips.

"I was going to watch the movie later with my friends, but you could probably hang out with us."

Rick wasn't really sure he'd fit in with her friends, so he made a joke of it. "You sure I'm not too old Brat?"

"You're not that old, but Jessie's parents are even older than you, and they'll be there with us."

Well, that was a good sign. She didn't think he was too old, but, she had just compared him to Jessie's parents. He did feel better about 'hanging' with her friends if the Swains were going to be there.

"Sure Lo, we can head there together after lunch."

Her smile lit up her face. God, she was gorgeous. "Wow, I think that's the first time you've called me anything other than 'Kiddo' or 'Brat'."

Was it? "Well, I've also called you 'Doll' a few times to," he winked, and then he chuckled when she blushed. "Which would you prefer?"

"I kind of like 'Doll'," she answered. Logan turned an even deeper shade of red with the admission.

***

Was Rick flirting with me? It almost seemed like it. And the way he had looked me over earlier...

My dad walked back over. "The 'Chiefs' are okay with eating apart for lunch. Are you two ready to eat?"

We both answered in the affirmative and we headed over to the buffet line. I saw Finn watching from a few tables away and wondered what he was thinking. He turned and caught my stare, but I turned away.

Back with my dad and Rick, seated at a small round table, we began to eat. Once we were about half done, we started chatting.

"So Dad, do you want to come watch the movie later with us?"

"Sorry Baby, I have some things to go over with Will and Joe."

I turned my attention back to Rick, "but you don't have to go?"

"Nope, I can still go watch the movie with you and your friends later."

My dad looked to Rick, "good luck dealing with the teenagers," he chuckled.

Would it be as bad for him as my dad made it sound? Rick had seemed excited to go. Then again, maybe he was just looking out for me the same as he had when I was a little girl. Wiping off my scraped knees and applying band-aids with precision. When he answered, most of my worries were put to rest.

"Naw, it sounds like fun. And it's been a while since I babysat your brat and spent some time with her."

My father seemed satisfied with that answer and finished his meal. Brat? I thought Rick had just said he wouldn't call me brat anymore. I gave him a cross look and finished my food too.

"Before you leave Dad, I have something I wanted to talk to you about. Rick too."

"What's that Sweetie?"

"I was thinking about what job I wanted, and I think I may want to join Rick's security team."

---

Well, what did you all think? Again, please vote and comment.

Thank you,

indianfire

indianfire
indianfire
174 Followers
12