Zombie Powder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So yes, Jane did want them to receive some attention, to have her very long nipples kissed, and then to have them squeeze her nipples, harder and harder, making her whimper, making her beg for relief.

Jane did what she was told, worked the panties over her chubby hips and down her legs. She wanted to get this over with before she lost control and wet herself. Finally, they were down to her ankles and she could step out, one foot at a time.

"Leave them there, on the floor," Margaret ordered. Now lift up the seat and stand over the john, facing me."

"What?"

A blur of Margaret's hand and she felt the slap across her face. "What are you, deaf? I told you once already, lift up the fucking seat and stand over the fucking john, facing me, fuck face!"

Jane was terrified. Nobody had ever talked to her that way before. In a way, the words hurt more then the slap on the face, certainly it hurt more then the slap on her ass when she first came in. But wasn't this what she expected all along? To be treated like the worthless slut she always knew she was? Jane was to frightened to protest. She moved as quickly as she could, did as instructed.

"Now bend your knees, squat down a little. Hands in back of your neck. AND BE VERY CAREFUL! We don't want to get the floor wet now, do we?"

The position was really obscene. Her breasts were thrust forward and she was totally open, totally visible, totally vulnerable. Jane could feel the embarrassment building, the blush starting at her forehead, the redness moving rapidly down her face.

She started to say, "Please, I really don't have to go," and Margaret slapped her again. Then Margaret paused, looked almost apologetic.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you again, I really didn't. Later, after the flogging and the Cross, we can switch. You can be top, you can beat me if you want. We can be friends."

The flood of emotions was confusing, even more so when Margaret reached down, lightly stroked her clit, and then began to tease her urethra and gently kissed her on the lips. Margaret turned on the water in the sink, and continued to tease Jane's urethra. Turning on the water was an old hospital trick, and Jane knew it would work.

"Time to make a little fountain, my love," as she continued to tickle Jane's piss hole.

Jane didn't want to, but she couldn't help herself. And she almost sighed with relief as the first gush splashed over Margaret's fingers. Jane, the slut, was very aroused when Margaret directed the warm golden stream against her leg.

For the first time, Jane looked at Margaret very closely. She hadn't noticed Margaret's eyes, but now realized they were a deep sparkling green. When she first came in the house, she though Margaret's hair was black. Looking closer, Margaret's hair appeared to be a very dark red-brown. Was Margaret really a redhead, or were the highlights from a rinse? And finally she noticed a sprinkling of freckles just showing through the make-up. As a joke, she told Denis over the phone, that she had the hots for tall redheads. But she never though her red-headed lover might turn out to be a woman.

Jane started to put her hand over her cunt as she fished peeing. Margaret stopped her.

"No, you don't need to do that, you don't need to feel ashamed. There is nothing shameful about anything Denis or I will do to you, make you do, or ask you to do to or with us. You really are very nice, and we do want to be your friend."

Very gently, very tenderly, Margaret kissed her on the lips. She kissed Jane again, with more urgency. Jane kissed back, their tongues touching, teasing. Margaret finally pulled away.

"Let's finish this up and get you ready for the next part."

She tore off some paper from the roll, patted Jane dry, probably gave her an extra few pats just to make sure. Another kiss on the lips, and then Margaret took her by the hand and led her back to the large room.

When they returned, Rachel was back in the corner. Her nose was still against the wall, but now her arms were crossed behind her back. From the redness, it looked like she had taken a few additional strokes of the cane while they were away. Denis and Marco were enjoying a drink, making small talk. There was a bar stool in the center of the room. On top was a small whip, of a type she had never seen before.

"What's that," Jane asked. She was clearly frightened that she would not like the answer.

"It's called the martinet, the French version of the cat o' nine tails. French papas have used it for centuries to punish their naughty daughters. It's almost a national institution in France, beating your wife or daughters with the martinet. This one is of cord and bamboo. It's more severe then a flogger of glove leather, much less severe then the cane. You'll feel the sting on your ass, and maybe your cunt, but I'll try to be gentle when I use it on your breasts."

"Please, dear G-d, don't let them whip my breasts," Jane whispered to herself.

Margaret led her to the stool, helped her to lean over. It was just high enough to support her belly. Her feet were flat on the floor and she could grasp the cross bar about half way down with her hands.

"I think a dozen, before we put you on the Cross. Count, please. House rule, if you fail to count, you take the stroke over."

She heard it coming, and then.

Thwak.

"One."

It didn't hurt as much as she though it would. Denis was right, lots of sting, but not the searing pain of the cane.

Thwak. Thwak.

"Two, three."

Thwak. Thwak. Thwak.

"Four, five, six."

At six she could feel the fire building.

Thwak. Thwak. Thwak.

"Seven, eight, nine. Please, a moment before the last three?"

He gave her a moment, and then, very hard and very rapidly.

Thwak. Thwak. Thwak.

"Ten, eleven, twelve. Ahhhhhhh!"

"You always need to thank me when it's over. If you don't, I'll to give you another dozen for rudeness."

Jane knew she couldn't take another dozen, not right now.

"Please, Sir, thank you, Sir."

"You did very well, sweet Plain Jane. This was very brave of you the first time. Your reward will come in a minute, when you get to meet Saint Andrew. I've become very horny beating your ass, so if your indulge me."

Jane looked up and could see the bulge in Denis's trousers.

"Unzip me, slut."

Jane reached up and unzipped him. She hauled his cock from his under shorts. In a trance, Jane opened her mouth.

"Lick the shaft, first, and then use the tip of your tongue in my pee hole."

"Yes, Sir," as Jane went to work licking and tonguing Denis's cock. She held on to Denis's muscular legs for support as she balanced on the bar stool.

"Now cross your wrists behind your back," Denis ordered.

"I'll fall."

"Not if I hold you." Denis grasped her by the hair, pulling hard, as he drove his cock deeper and deeper into Jane's mouth. "And don't bite me, bitch, and don't gag or spit up when I cum, or I'll cut off your nipples when I'm finished with you."

Hearing that threat, Jane thought she would wet herself in fear. She hated the taste of cum, but forced herself to swallow when Denis finally came in her mouth. Jane knew she wasn't pretty, but she never before felt the men she had been to bed with were using her, not like this. After tonight, she would always be a fuck toy to use and then discard - a sex object for some man or woman's pleasure.

After Jane licked the cum off Denis's cock, the two women moved the Saint Andrew's Cross to the center of the room. Margaret led her over, turned Jane around with her back to the large X, helped her step back and up onto the base plate. First they strapped her ankles in place, her legs spread wide apart. Then they strapped her arms over her head, to the upper portion of the X.

Was it the shape, or the symbolism of the Cross, that she found so appealing? Jane had been raised in a deeply religious household, and was aware of the possibility of falling into sin or moral error. They had only recently talked about it. She wasn't sure why - maybe it was the idea of being exposed and corrupted – of being forced to commit unspeakable perversions. Jane knew she would burn in hell for her sins, but the idea was truly exciting.

When she was firmly in place, the women stepped back, and Denis stepped up to the Cross.

"Let's begin with her arms and her breasts."

The first touch was the lightest. Someone, probably Margaret, started just below her right wrist, a very light caress. Slowly this unknown lover worked her way down the sensitive skin on the inner part of Jane's forearm. It felt nice, very soft, very sensuous, very erotic. The second time it was a slightly different touch and it felt even better. A third person, or maybe it was the first one again, teased her now, continuing the journey, from her elbow to her underarm.

"Please, not there."

Almost as soon as she said it, Jane realized her mistake. Another set of hands, maybe a man's this time, showed more attention to her sensitive underarm. She tried to pull away, but there was really no place to go. Then they started all over gain, this time scrapping the skin of both arms with their finger nails. By the time they began to work on her underarms, Jane was frantic, twisting and trying to squirm out of the way.

"Please," she begged, "please, don't. You'll make me pee again."

"If you do, I'll make you lick it off the floor" was Marco's cool reply.

Then two people began to tease her breasts. One was very gentle, one was more insistent. Fingers were replaced by tongues, first kissing and licking, then fingers again, pinching and squeezing her nipples.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned in pleasure.

They stopped for a moment, and she was unprepared for what came next. First a plastic clip on one nipple, then on the other. The pain was severe, more intense than anything she could imagine. Part of it registered in her brain - part went directly to her cunt.

"Oh, please, taken off," Jane begged.

Jane was getting wet, could feel it between her legs. Then a tongue, it must be Rachel, starting just above her knee, licking slowly, ever so slowly towards her pussy. Whoever it was stopped licking her when she reach a place very high on the inside of Jane's thigh, stopped licking her, only to blow on her pussy with a very hot breath.

"We'll have to shave her in the morning. I hate to eat a hairy cunt." She knew that was Margaret speaking.

"Please, please kiss my pussy."

"Not yet, my little one," was Denis's reply.

A pause for a moment, and then the pain shot through her. Someone had flicked the clip on her nipple.

"Ahh! Please! Please don't hurt me."

"Quiet, or I'll gag you," Margaret threatened, and the flicking continued, maybe 10 or 15 times, back and forth, from one breast to the other. Each time, it sent a sharp sensation directly to Jane's pussy.

It stopped as suddenly as it started. Jane tried to listen, sensed some movement very close, then felt the hot breath again on her pussy.

"Thank you," she wanted to say.

Then the intimate kiss and she said it out loud, "Thank you."

Then the first clip came off her swollen nipple and the pain shot right through her.

"Ahhhhhh. Please."

"I can leave the clip on your other tit, and flick it 20 or 30 more times. Or I can take the clip off now spare you the additional agony. Your choice." There was a hardness in Denis's voice.

"Please, don't hurt me any more."

Without waiting for an answer, someone pulled off the second clip, suddenly, and the pain shot through her again.

There was a long silence, the only sound in the room was Jane's heavy breathing as she regained her composure. Finally, a finger pressed against her bottom, and she felt a tongue snake into her pussy at the same time she felt just the slightest penetrate her of rectum.

"Ohhh, yes, yes. Please put your finger in deeper, please."

Jane was technically an anal virgin, but had experimented with anal masturbation, something that aroused her beyond belief. It was her dirty little secret, something that made her feel incredibly dirty.

"I'll rip her a new asshole in the morning," Marco commented. "If she's really an anal virgin she'll shit blood for a week after I put my cock up her ass dry."

"Please, Sir, be kind," was Jane's only response.

Whoever it was, one of the women, sucked her clit tenderly while slowly working the finger deeper into her ass. Soon after someone else began to use the martinet on her breasts. The clips had made her nipples incredibly sensitive, and now the light flick of the cords was torment and pure pleasure at the same time. Jane tried to twist away but they held her shoulders, then held her even tighter, shoulders and waist and legs, as she exploded in her orgasm.

Jane wanted to sag, to lie down, but the wrist straps held her firmly in place. Eventually, her breathing returned to normal and she became more aware of her surroundings.

After a while she heard the sound of the cane, counted the strokes in her head, listened to Rachel take another dozen, whimpering and pleading at the end, "please don't make me take the last three."

But she did take the final three, as painful as they were, and thanked her Marco when he was finished.

Again it was quiet, then some movement, two people leaving. Then more movement.

Jane tried to listen closely, tried to sense where they were in the room. At last she heard a different sound.

Thwak.

It wasn't the cane, probably a strap of some kind. She heard Margaret counting softly. Jane counted to herself with her new friend, listened as Peggy took two dozen, listened as she thanked her lover when it was done.

It was quiet again for a while, and then Denis finally removed her blindfold. The first thing Jane noticed was Margaret, doing corner time. The jeans and Doc Martens were off, but she still wore the tight black tank top. Her arms were crossed behind her back, her ass and the backs of her thighs very red from the strap.

Then Denis stood very close, kissed Jane on the lips, caressed her lips with his finger tips, kissed her eye lids.

"Margaret needed to be reminded of who she is. If you want, I'll make her stand there all night."

Then Denis proceeded to unstrap Jane from the Cross, first her wrists, then her ankles.

"You did very well this evening, Plain Jane" he said, and kissed her again. Then he arose and helped her off the platform.

"Marco and Rachel are upstairs already. By now I suspect he has lodged his considerable penis in Rachel's very tight little ass. And in the morning, I know he's going to fuck your ass, very painfully. You've had a busy evening, my Plain Jane ... and I think its time we put you to bed.'

He held her hand, led Jane from the room. At the door, she turned around, looked at Margaret standing in the corner, as Denis started to turn off the lights.

"Margaret ... please Sir, can she come with us?"

"Miss Margaret, our Plain Jane would like some company this evening" was all he said as he led the way to their bedroom.

Up the stairs, to the end of the hall, Denis led the way. Jane and Margaret followed. They took Jane to the bathroom, all three of them in the oversized shower, lots of soap suds, lots of tender kisses and caresses.

Big fluffy towels all around, helping each other, patting each other dry. Not hard core sexy, but enough to make Denis stiff. Peggy kneeled down and kissed the head of his penis, took him deep into her mouth, then began to lick the shaft. Like in the movies, she reached up and took Jane's hand, drew her to her side.

"Help me. He likes this very much."

They knelt facing each other, kissing him, licking him, their tongues touching.

"Just a little bit more and then you'll both have to stop. I don't want to disappoint Jane her first time."

Just a little bit more, and then he and Peggy took her to their bed. Denis kissed her over and over, first her lips, then her breasts. He used his finger to tease her clitoris and she didn't need a lot of stimulation, she was wet already. Margaret watched, stroked her cheek, kissed Jane gently on the lips.

"Please Sir, can I fuck her. Can we do a DP?"

"I like that idea, Peggy. Good thinking." Jane had no idea what a DP was.

Jane watched in amazement as Peggy attached the harness with the big rubber cock.

"I can't. It's too big," Jane protested.

"Nonsense. Lie on your back, with a pillow under your ass."

Peggy lubed the dildo and slowly entered her. They kissed and it felt nice to have another woman inside of her. Peggy picked up the pace, and then made Jane draw back her legs and put them over Peggy's shoulder. In that position, her vagina was contracted and Peggy's deep long slow strokes, over and over, we almost painful, painful but pleasurable.

"Turn her over," Denis ordered. "I want her in the ass."

Peggy held Jane tight and rolled over. "Now kiss me on the mouth," she ordered.

As the two women kissed, Denis pried apart Jane's ass cheeks. He worked a dollop of KY into her rectum, and then lubed the shaft of his long thick cock. He pressed the head against the pucker of Jane's asshole, and she tried to exhale and relax. Her sphincter was very tight, mostly from fear of what was about to happen.

"Ahhhh, please, no it won't fit. Please, you're hurting me."

"You'll thank me in the morning, when Marco has a go at your tiny virgin asshole."

Peggy relaxed her grip, withdrawing the large rubber dildo slightly, making just enough space for Denis to sink his cock the first two inches into Jane's rectum. The pain was unbearable and Jane started to whimper.

"Only four or five more inches to go," as Denis held the young woman by the hips and pushed forward. Finally he was in her all the way.

"Oh, my G-d, you're splitting me in half" Jane wailed.

"Peggy, if you'll help me."

"Yes, Sir, with pleasure."

As Denis withdrew slightly, Peggy raised her hips and slammed the giant dildo into Jane's cunt. Peggy lowered her hips, and Denis fucked Jane's ass as hard as he could. Over and over they abused the young submissive, first one going in deep, then the other, over and over.

Jane was beside herself, moaning and blubbering and whimpering.

At the very end, Denis was squatting over her, driving his thick cock as deep as he could into Jane's gaping asshole. Peggy made her hold her arms over her head, made her cross them at the wrist, held her tight with both hands, kissed her deeply on the mouth on the mouth as she fucked her..

Jane started to tremble and both her lovers sensed it. Denis's thrusts went in deeper, faster, became more urgent. With an unexpected fury he penetrated her bottom. Jane tried to cry out, but Margaret held her tight, arms crossed overhead, her tongue deep in Jane's mouth.

Jane wanted to cry his name, or Peggy's, to tell then that she loved them, that she would be their slave forever. She started to cum as she felt Denis explode deep in her asshole.

12