Zoo Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad this is Angela Peterson. What do you think, she look like a keeper?"

"Son if she isn't I don't know what you are looking for, but I know you won't find it." He bowed and took Angela's hand and kissed the back of it. A smile lit her face and she pulled his face down and brushed his lips with hers. Dad grinned and turned to the beautiful woman behind him, "Mike, Angela, this is my fiancée, Golden Dawn Porter. Goldie, the big ugly guy is my son Mike and his new best friend Angela."

Goldie held her hands out to Angela and said, "Oh my! You are a tiny little jewel, cute as can be. I am so jealous of you, I am a such big old gal. Let's go talk. We are going to be great friends." The two of them disappeared toward the dining room.

Dad and I grinned at each other. "Son, I think, from the look in your eye you are in love with that little girl."

"Yes and from the way you look at Goldie, you are gut hooked. You won't be able to throw this hook."

"No, I sure can't. I am going to ask you again to think about moving out here with us. We can build you a new house if you want."

"Dad, the only reason I haven't moved out here is because that bitch I was married to didn't like living so far from the night life. I think this one is different. You can ask her if you want to. We are not really into the long range planning stages of our relationship yet. I only met her yesterday."

"Boy you sure move fast, but I knew Goldie one day before I asked her to come home with me."

"You know who she is don't you?"

"No I don't have the slightest idea."

"Dad, she is the ex-wife of the guy who was sleeping with Jane."

"You are kidding, he must have been nuts, she is absolutely gorgeous."

"My exact words, Dad. Oh! Here they come. They sure are two hot chicks."

Goldie said, "Who are hot chicks?"

"The two of you, that's who."

They were both grinning, "Brunch is served, our Lords and Masters."

We had a delightful meal. Hiro and his wife Anna did themselves proud. Dad was as happy as a pig in shit, me too.

The girls wanted to go for a river cruise. Sounded good, so we did it. When we got back we gathered in the family room.

Angela and Goldie were thick as thieves and giggled together and teased us unmercifully. We loved every second of it. Goldie said Dad had promised her a breast enlargement and she wanted Angela to get one too. I looked at Angela and made a frame of my forefingers and thumbs like movie directors do when they are visualizing a shot.

I said I thought that was like gilding the lily. I looked at Goldie the same way. "I don't think either one of you need a thing done to you. Angela might get a nose job. Goldie could stand a itty bitty more breast. Angela has just exactly the right breasts for her size. They are a perfect mouth full now."

"Mike! You embarrass me. And what is wrong with my nose?

You said you loved it last night."

"Baby girl, I do love it, it is perfect. I loved your breasts too! Your whole body is perfect. I just wanted to yank on your chain a little."

She grinned, "Look out or I'll give you a nose job with my fist."

Dad laughed, "Watch your mouth son. They might gang up on you."

"Dad, when are you and Goldie going to tie the knot?"

"She wants the boob job first so she can fill out the dress she likes. She goes for a meeting with the doctor on Monday. We will see what he says."

I laughed, "It must be one of Dolly Parton's old dresses if she can't fill it now." Even Goldie laughed at that one.

Goldie looked at me and said, "Mike, I love your daddy more than anything in the world, I just want to please him. We were in the Keys last week and there were a bunch of really, really beautiful girls there. I saw him watching their busts. I was a bit jealous. I want him to look at me like that every day. Is that a bad thing for me to want?"

"Now that I think about it, Dad has always been a tit man. I think you are right." I thought Dad would bust a gut he laughed so hard. My baby girl ran to him and hugged him.

"Your daddy is sweet, don't pick on him."

"Mike is right about me. I have always admired a well filled bra. I am happy with Goldie as she is, but I will not deny she would be stunning with one size larger bust. And if that will make her happy, why not?"

I looked at the group and said, "Ok, we all agree, Goldie gets a breast augmentation job, now for Angela. What do you think Pop?"

"What is she now, a C or D cup? I think her bra runith over now. She is perfect, or a hair large, for her body. NO on the nose job too!"

"Goldie?"

"No and no, but I do want her to hold my hand when I go."

I smiled at my darling girl, "No, NO."

Angela smiled all around. "I agree, No for me. Now how about a penile augmentation for Mike. Goldie first."

"Honey, If he is like his daddy I don't know what you would do with it unless you are desperate for a handy clothes line pole."

Angela giggled, "Sorry Mike, request denied."

Hiro entered with a tray of little sandwiches, crudités and chicken wings with a dip.

After a snack The girls said they wanted to go in the pool. Goldie told us that Hiro had put our things in the guest suite. My lady and I found our swim suits laid out on the bed with beach towels. Angela grinned at me. "Every thing here is so wonderful and perfect, I love it."

"I love my baby girl. Kiss me."

Dad looked good in his suit, he was still a very powerful swimmer. Goldie had a little Bikini on that was really hot. Angela wore what appeared to be a very conservative suit under a sheer cover up. When she took off the cover up she had on a tiny suit that you had enough material for three suits from one small handkerchief. She was a knock out.

She dove in the pool and I just stared after her. I dove in too, hoping no one noticed the increasing size of the bulge in my suit. After a while Goldie and Dad got out. I got out and brought a beach towel for Angela as she got out and I wrapped her in it. She grinned her thanks." Dad looked at Angela and I. "You two make a perfect couple. Are you going to live together?"

I looked at her, "I would love that, I haven't asked her yet. I hope so."

She looked at me. "I want that very much."

Dad said, "There, I took care of that. Now I have something for the two of you to talk over. Goldie and I want the two of you to live here with us. Later, if you want we will build you a new house nearby or whatever you guys want. Talk it over."

I looked at Angela who was simply vibrating with a huge grin on her face. "I don't think we need a long discussion on this, I vote yes, but the final say is Angela's."

She looked at all of us, "This is a big decision, I love all of you, I have never felt so welcome anywhere in my life. I must, however, defer to the man I have come to love with all my heart and soul. He is truly my lord and Master. We will do as he wishes, that is my answer."

"Do you wonder why I love her? I think she said Yes."

Goldie clapped her hands, "Oh! Wonderful, she will be the little sister I always wanted."

"Angela grinned at Goldie, "If you don't call me Daughter, I won't call you Mom."

Goldie giggled, "You have a deal, Sweetie."

Dad said, "Well I handled that pretty well, didn't I? Now for the next Item on the agenda. There is a little fly-in tomorrow not far from here. Goldie and I are going to take the Goose, would you like to accompany us?"

My little girl looked at me with a blank expression on her face.

"The Goose is an antique airplane Dad and I completely rebuilt from the ground up. It took us five years. You will love it."

Goldie yelped, "Oh! Yes, you will love it, Ted brought me here from Montana in it. It is really something. He just swept me off my feet. I was looking a cold Montana winter in the eye and this handsome hunk offers to fly me in his gorgeous airplane to sunny Florida.

What else could I say but, Hell Yes! Best decision I ever made. Hey guys, all kidding aside, he is the love of my life." She threw her arms around Pop's neck and kissed him as tears ran down her cheeks.

I got up and walked to them and took Goldie in my arms and kissed her lips softly, "Goldie, Welcome to the family, welcome home." She put her hands over her face and really cried hard. I looked at Angela who gave me a loving smile as she nodded. I pulled out my handkerchief and gave it to Goldie who ran from the room. Angela ran after her. I looked at Pop, "Did I say something wrong?"

"No son, I think you said something exactly right. She is crying for happy."

The girls came back and Goldie pulled my face down and kissed my lips, "Mike, I love you, now I feel I really belong here. Thank you so much."

Angela hugged me and kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Mike Stewart, you are a very sweet guy, I love you."

Dad grinned at us, "Dinner at Seven, Cocktails at six, dress will be informal, very casual."

I took my girl's hand and led her to our rooms. I sat on the bed and pulled her to me. I opened the cover up and pulled the little pieces of cloth off her breasts. The nipples were firm and erect. I looked at them very carefully. "They are absolutely perfect. Please don't even think of changing them, please."

She held my face with both hands and tilted my face up so she could kiss me. "Thank you my man. They love you to touch them. They love your kisses and any thing you have done to them. I don't want to change them unless you want it." I pulled her down on top of me. I rolled her on her back and removed her suit as she watched. Her breath was coming faster and faster. Mine was too.

I threw our clothes aside and moved on top of her. I kissed her sweet lips and whispered how much I loved and worshiped her. She spread her legs and pulled on my hips. I lifted a little and her little hand guided my cock to it's home.

He slipped in an inch or two where I stopped. He throbbed and I had to slide in a bit more before I stopped again. She was moaning softly now. I took him all the way home in one hard thrust.

She cried, "Oh! Yes my lover, he feels so damned good. Just move a tiny bit, Yes just like that. Oh! My! That feels wonderful, Now sock it to me, Fuck me hard, Mike, Yes. That's the way. Oh! I'm cuming, don't stop. I love it so!

Here I go again. Please cum with me. I want to feel you cum inside me. Give me your babies. I want them. I really do."

I came like a water hose, she had me so hot I just spurted and spurted over and over. I didn't remember ever cuming so much. I fell beside her really drained. Happy as a lark though. Happy and content. I was in love with this cute little creature. I would never get enough of her.

Dinner was delightful. Goldie and Angela looked radiant. Pop and I looked a bit tired. Hiro and Anna out did themselves again. After dinner Anna came out and met Angela. She asked each of us what we would like for breakfast. After she got our orders she turned to Angela, "Miss Angela, We are very happy to have you here, you make Mikey smile, Hiro and I love that. Thank you for loving him."

Angela had tears in her eyes as she watched her walk away.

"Wow! You must be really mean to them."

"Who, me?"

Angela was thrilled when I put her up front in the Grumman Goose the next morning. Dad and Goldie sat in back like big shots. Dad had cranked in the GPS numbers for our destination. It was only five miles away but we were going to fly around a bit before landing.

All of us had headsets on so we could all talk to each other. I started the two radial engines and taxied to the strip. I contacted Ocala Tower and got the altimeter setting and told them we would be on a local hop with our transponder on, We would be flying below two thousand feet.

I ran the engine check and I looked at Angela. She grinned at me. Pop and Goldie said they were ready. I checked for traffic and pushed the overhead throttles all the way forward. We roared down the strip and lifted off with plenty of room to spare.

I retracted the gear and leveled off at fifteen hundred feet. The old bird felt really good, solid as a rock and smooth as silk. I pointed out things on the ground as Pop gave both Goldie and Angela a running description of what they were seeing.

Pop asked me to do a low flyby at our destination. I advised any traffic of our intentions and made a wide turn to line up with the strip. I shoved the throttles full forward. I eased the nose forward and dropped down to tree top level. I saw Angela glance at me.

We came over the trees at the end of the strip and I dropped further down to about ten feet over the grass. We were pushing two hundred and twenty miles an hour. There were planes lined up in front of the hangers. At the other end of the strip I climbed to a thousand feet while turning and throttled back. I dropped the gear and put down half flaps. I turned base and made a nice gentle turn rolling the wings level at fifty feet and a hundred feet from the end of the strip.

We touched down smoothly without a bounce and turned off before we were halfway down the strip. A golf cart led us to a parking spot. I shut the old girl down with regret. I loved to fly her. Pop and Goldie were climbing down the ladder when we got to the door.

Dad helped Angie down and I followed. We walked to a large group of grinning people. One guy grabbed my hand and introduced himself as Buck Larimore the owner of the strip. He said he was dieing to examine the Goose. He pointed to a beautiful old Grumman Duck and said it was his pride and joy.

A beautiful young girl introduced herself to Angela and they walked off together. I showed Buck the Goose and liked him a lot. No bullshit about him and he really knew his stuff about old planes. We went over and looked at the old Duck, it was an amazing reconstruction of an almost extinct aircraft. He and his father had worked together on it.

He had a number of old planes including two SNJ Texans. I told him we only had one other plane right now but we were looking for a project. He asked what our other plane was. I told him a A-37 and he about flipped out.

He wanted me to go get it. We looked for Pop and he introduced me to Buck's Dad and a bunch of other people. I took him aside and told him about Buck's request. He said it was fine with him. I found Buck and he offered to fly me over in a SNJ to get the A-37. I told Angie what I was up to and we thundered off in the old war bird. It was my first time in one. I really liked it. He did a few rolls and landed at our place. I told him to go on back and I would be along shortly.

It took me awhile to get the plane out and put the stuff I needed in the right hand seat and lash it down. I put some stuff in the baggage container too. It was an hour later when I was back in the air in the little jet. I headed right at Buck's place at full bore.

I was doing 450 as I crossed the end of the strip this time. I continued straight ahead and throttled back and stayed very low. I made a sweeping turn and came over the field and went to full throttle as I surprised every one.

They were all looking for me from where I had disappeared. I circled and came across the strip at five hundred feet and made a military brake or pitch out type landing. I taxied in and parked where directed by Buck. I shut her down and took my helmet off and saw Angela watching me. I got out and hugged her, "I missed you something terrible. This is the longest we have ever been apart." She laughed, "Yeah! A whole hour and a half. But I did miss you too. You scared me when you snuck up behind us. Can I ride home in this with you?"

"I planned on it. Do you really want to?"

"I am a little frightened but I trust you." I gave her a cockpit checkout and showed her how the ejection seats worked. I had brought several helmets with me and found one to fit her. We were ready.

We went and joined the party. We found Pop and Goldie talking to the Larimores, Buck and his wife, Lucy and his father, Fred and Fred's wife Jessie. I found us a couple of chairs and we joined them at a table under an umbrella. They were talking about, what else, airplanes.

Lucy Larimore took Angie's hand and asked if we would like to see their house. Angela looked at me and we agreed to go with her. Goldie wanted to go too. We all got in the golf cart and crossed the strip and followed a narrow road to a long oak lined drive. At the end was a huge old plantation house.

Lucy explained that they were redoing the old house, it had been empty for years because Buck and his dad didn't need that much room or the worries and stuff it took to live there. They were newlyweds and were living in a doublewide near the hangers. The old place was very lovely with very high ceilings and huge rooms. It had beautiful views across the country side. A horse farm was next door and rather close. Lucy said it belonged to them too but they had it leased out. Too much to care for. She told us she was a pilot too, but she was retired now. "I'll let the boys play with the planes and I'll do the domestic stuff. But I go where Buck goes, I trust him, but he is too cute to let out alone. No use tempting fate." She grinned, and said, "I love him too much to take any chances."

Angie looked at her and said she thought that was a very sound policy. "Both Mike and I have suffered because we didn't follow that policy."

"How was that?"

His wife and my husband were playmates for a long time before he caught them in his bed. Mike and I never met until yesterday."

"you are kidding, I though the two of you were married."

"We think we are very much in love and we are going to live together for a while."

I smiled, "She thinks, I know I love her."

Lucy grinned, "Another good rule, tell each other whenever you can, that you love them. Don't be ashamed about who hears you."

Angela and I looked at each other, "I love you." we said in unison.

We rejoined the party and we met Tag Gordon and his wife. Angie recognized the wife instantly. She was drop dead gorgeous and seemed to be very sweet. Dad and Goldie knew them and were very friendly with them.

I liked them both, they were in a lovely little amphibian they had flown up from the Keys. Angela whispered that the wife was Mackie Ann Stone the famous country Music Star.

I looked at her and couldn't believe I hadn't recognized her. Not being real stupid I told my baby girl the truth. "I didn't pay much attention to her. I only have eyes for you, my love." That got me a nice kiss.

Mackie and Goldie seemed to be good friends and Goldie wanted Angie to sit with them and talk. I grinned at her husband Tag, "Looks like girl talk to me. Want to talk planes, football or fishing?"

"I sure do. Your wife is really something, She is as cute as my wife."

"Thank you, I agree, but she is not my wife yet. We are working on it though."

"Engaged?"

"Not really, we just met yesterday."

"So what is the hold up? I met Mack one day, and married her the next, didn't even know who she was. Go for it."

"I feel like you do. I think it will happen soon."

"Hey, fly her down and bring your Dad and Goldie. I have a guy there who is a preacher who will marry the two of you in a heart beat. He married Mackie and I on my house boat."

"Damn that sounds good, I am terrified she will get away from me some how. Let me talk to her, then Dad and Goldie." If you are serious, I will let you know something in a few minutes."

"I am serious. I know just how you feel, it was the best thing I ever did."

I went looking for Angela, Dad said she was with Mackie and Goldie and some other ladies. I looked around and then saw a group of women talking under a umbrella. I spotted Angie with them. I walked up to her and lifted her out of her chair. I knelt in front of her and asked, "Will you marry me?" She stared at me like I was crazy.

"Are you serious, Mike. Do you mean that?"