Zophie on the web

Story Info
Zophie decides to check out some sites.
1.6k words
3.76
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never Google Yourself! Ever!

Especially if your Dad has been arrested for one of the largest financial crimes in history. It is not pretty out there. I've avoided the internet for the most part since my release, but I was bored and stuck in the house because I don't have a car... or a license. I was also trapped in my room in the basement because Mom was upstairs with the plumber.

You ever walked in on your parents having sex? Embarrassing, right? Well, I walked in on my Mom getting pounded on the coffee table by a Horseman. (It's cool. Her and Kevin are in an open marriage, but I didn't need to see that!) I couldn't believe it! I mean, I always knew Horses were big, but figured people were exaggerating about their size. Nope! I couldn't believe how thick and long it was, and his balls had to be the size of grapefruits! I wouldn't be able to walk for a week if something like that got a hold of me. I moaned, out of embarrassment, not desire! I'm not into Beastmen! They noticed me and stopped. I apologized and came back downstairs, but not before the Plumber asked if I wanted to join them. Like, no I'm not getting in a threesome with my Mother! And No, Mom, I don't want you to send him down to "check my pipes" after he's done!

I checked my e-mail first. Nothing from Dad, but that's not a surprise. I doubt I'll hear from him anytime soon. Few messages of support from... Humanity Rising? What the-? I recognize the names of all these people. I've grown up with some of them, and now they're all coming out as specieists. One of them even wants me to take over the organization! Okay, bad move... try something else. The news shows Dad delivering a speech at some rally or... Nope! What about my old social accounts? Flooded with messages about what a horrible person my Dad is, and how much of a specieist I probably am. I'll just look up Dad's case. See what people are saying about it.

Ugh, It's worse than I thought. I just can't today... Oh, I wonder if I could find an old picture of Dad and me? He used it in a campaign years ago, and it's always been my favorite one of us together. Let's see... Okay, there's a lot of bad Photoshop involving me out there. Some of it is really disturbing. A lot of it is my head on some porn star's body. I mean, look at that! I have a nice size bust but it's not THAT big. One of those boobs would be the size of both of mine! Lots of pictures of me getting railed by Zoanthropes in every hole. Let me narrow the search... FEET? Seriously, one of the buttons at the top says Zophie Cumming's Feet. What about my feet?

It's just tons of pictures of me barefoot, or in shoes that show my toes. Okay, why? I click on one I recognize from last summer, me on a float in our pool. It's been pulled from my personal PhotoBomb account. Really? It's a discussion about whether or not my feet are sexy!?! What the-? 157 comments? About my feet? I can't believe... My Toes Are Not Too Long! Are they seriously discussing what color polish I should wear? (Crimson Vixen is my color of choice. I love the way it looks on my toes.) I should take better care of them? How... Okay, writing some of this down. That's surprisingly good advice. What would you even do with feet? Okay, this guy talks about... Let me just copy it.

I would massage those beautiful toes every day when she got home. (Yes!) Then I would worship them with my mouth and tongue. (Uh... Why not? I'm not ticklish.) I would suck her toes one at a time until she told me I could stop. Then, if I was lucky, she would pleasure me with her feet, pinching my nipples with her toes before letting me fuck her perfect arches until I covered her feet with my jizz. And when I was finished, she would clean herself with her tongue while I watched.

Okay, that was... interesting. I'm not sure I'm flexible enough to pull off sucking my own toes or licking my feet. Am I? Hang on.... Aaaand yes I am. That's good to know. It actually felt pretty good too. Definitely going to see if Wayne wants to try foot stuff on our next date. Wonder what else I can pick up from this site?

It's called Thread-it, and just seems to be different message boards on all kinds of things. The one I started on was called ToesNHoes. A quick search of my name leads me to Chicks To Jerk Off To and a picture of me in strappy heels and a nice dress from some charity thing. It's titled: What would you do to this Supremacist Whore? Wow, Let's not hold back. Tell me how you really feel about me next time, Okay? Some of the comments here are just filthy.

I would put a collar on her, then chain her to my bed. She'd be naked, and I would leave her food and water like the pet she's going to be. Everyday I'd come home from work and knot all her holes until she couldn't walk. Then if she pleased me enough, I'd leave her food and water for the next day. I don't know what would be hotter, her struggling against being bred by me, or breaking her so she begs me for it every day.

Wow. I just don't know how to react to that. What's this one?

She'd definitely be a breeder on my farm. Kept in a cage until we decide to fuck her. I'd strap her in the breeding rack, and after me and my brothers finished fucking her senseless, sit back and watch all the farm hands run a train on her. She'd be spending the rest of her life pushing out kids and taking big dick every night.

Uh... The foot people were much nicer. Let's check out a different thread. Another bikini shot from my Photobomb under the title: More clothes than I would let her wear. What's in here?

We'd go out for naked walks if I had her. Slap a leash on her, take her out, and let anyone who wanted to use her just fuck her raw in the streets.

That's actually really hot... HORRIBLE! That's horrible. Who would do that? Who would let themselves be done like that? Just anyone? Whoever wanted to... just right in public... I... I got to take a break to master-... uh... I'll be back!

Okay! Let's see what other terrible things people want to do to me.

I wouldn't walk her. I'd chain her up to a streetpost and sell that ass for 20 bucks a pop. Whatever you wanted until I had made my money back.

You want money? Dude, I'd have her doing porn. Can you imagine how many people would pay to see that pussy split by beast dick? Shit, I'd crowdfund that shit and every stretch goal would be some new fucked up thing for her to do or a bigger dick to see her fuck. We'd start with handjobs and work our way up to DAP by Minotaurs! Contribute enough money and we'll let you be in the film!

DAP? What is that? Let's see.... DAP stands for Double Anal Penetration...Uh, No. I mean, I'm not sure anyone is ever going to pound my backdoor, but I know if I start doing it no Mino is going in there. And it'll definitely be a one dick at a time service!

The rest of the comments aren't much better. There all variations on the same theme of humiliating me through sex and/or breeding me. A few guys speculating that I'm secretly a Beast cock slut already. Uh, No. Don't give me that look. I'm not doing it because I enjoy it or want it. It's penance... Yeah, cause I wouldn't be doing it if Dad hadn't cheated all those people. (Allegedly.) I can't keep looking at this stuff, it's too upsetting. I need a break. I'm about to turn on the TV when I get a message from Mom.

Plumber is working on the pipes in the upstairs bathroom. Can you see who's at the door?

I head upstairs to find a White Tigerman standing on our porch. The coveralls he's wearing are pushed to the limit by his broad shoulders and muscular arms. He smiles and tips his hat. "Hey, I'm here to check on your air conditioning. I've looked at the outside unit and all I need is to get a look at the thermostats inside and run a little test on them. If that's okay?"

"Yeah," I squeak. I fake a cough to clear my throat. "Yeah, that's fine. Uhm, Where do you want to start?"

He checks his tablet, "According to the work order you have a system for the main floors, and a separate one for the basement." He shrugs, "Doesn't matter to me. It shouldn't take but a few minutes for each one." I catch myself staring at the bulge in his pants. He notices too, flashing a sexy smile at the attention. "Of course, if I find a problem, I might be here all day."

"Uh," I push my hair out of my eyes, "I don't know what kind of problem we could have..."

"Really? Because you've broken out in a sweat." He steps inside, putting an arm around me. "Now, where's your room at? I should probably check that one first."

"Buh -Basement," I whisper. "I have my bedroom in the basement... for privacy." Why did I say that?

"Good," he grins following me down the stairs. Turns out I had a problem he could take care of, though we were both drenched in sweat before it was fixed... and it took him all afternoon to do it.