Zorg – Fuck Your Way to Freedom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers

Rachel freed Riley of any further duties for the day. As she explained, being a lab assistant meant mostly waiting for something to do that none of the scientists dared getting close to. The experiments were running in the Petri dishes. It would be another twenty hours, before they would be done. Rachel suggested taking an easy day to adjust to her new situation. The triad of girls left in lock step.

The locker room was empty again. Riley pulled herself out of the plastic suit that kept clinging to her skin. She tossed it into a large garbage container. Her black underwear was drenched. She took it off. When she pushed down the panties, the stuck and ended up getting rolled into a sausage that would drip. Her bra was equally wet like a sponge. She was naked and stepped into the shower bin. The shower head sprayed many pleasing rays of water on her body. It felt like a torrent in the jungle. She looked at the mirror covered with water. Her wet face looked five years younger.

She lathered her body with soap out of the clinical soap dispenser. She rubbed the foam around her boobs, into her arm pits, and down her legs. She also carefully folded her labia apart and cleaned herself there. She washed down the soap suds and stayed a minute longer for the pure enjoyment of her skin. When she stepped out, she felt very averse to putting the wet underwear on. So, she wore her skirt without panties and her white blouse without bra. Her blouse showed her boobs a little less perky without the bra, yet the natural feel of them oozed out of the blouse. She put on her high black boots. She felt fresh and again protectively clad to step out into the world.

She stepped out of the locker room and straight into the shoulder of a young man. The young man had shoulder long straight black hair, a bit of an emo look. He held onto a pen as he stepped out of Riley's way. Riley apologized. The young man introduced himself as Toad. He was wearing an oversized sports jersey. It was bright orange and for a basketball team. Toad seemed a bit smitten by Riley. Toad was a scientist. When he realized that Riley had prepared his experiments, he thanked her. He confided in Riley that he wasn't running company experiments. He was trying to rebuild, the DNA for a cannabis plant, because he was missing smoking so badly. They separated friendly.

Riley stepped out of the research tower. She walked down the now familiar street. As soon as she got home, she let Zorg out. Today, he made a lot of little jumps instead of one large one. Riley sat on the stoop and watched Zorg jumping randomly to every which spot on the street and lawns. Finally, he settled and came trotting towards Riley with a happy expression. He rubbed his orange-brown spotted head on her knee to clamor for affection.

Her parents were still not home. They did not even leave her a note. She took a nap on the couch. Zorg sat on her chest. Like a real dog, he tried to lick her face. At first Riley struggled vehemently against being licked by the tongue that did the dishes. However, as she got drowsy from falling asleep, a little voice told her to stop fighting it. It felt actually pretty nice to have the smooth moist tongue lick over her cheeks, lips, and nose. She noticed that for a moment, before she fell asleep.

When she came back to her senses, the darkness of night had already settled outside the window. Zorg was curiously perched on the coffee table. His head was held high and his tale was completely horizontal. Riley muttered "What the fuck, Zorg?" Then, with a soft ping like a harp being pulled gently, Zorgs hair exploded into every direction. About five inches away from his body, the hair stopped.

Each strand of hair slowly turned itself around a different axis of rotation, until they formed a cloud. First the light from the street lamps outside reflected itself in tiny very white spots of light, like an optic fiber. The hair slowly started turning into a purple from the top down. It was like fairy dust. Shades of green waved through the cloud of purple light dots. The color depended on the angle of the light, as the reflection on a CD changes color as the CD is moved.

Zorg powerfully reverse coughed air in. The fairy dust was gone. Zorg's pink skin was showing. He looked very ugly that way. He looked shriveled partially human and partially grotesque. Riley had to cover her face with a pillow. When she looked again, he was the same old Zorg with his white fur and the three orange-brown spots. Riley let the pillow drop in relief and got up to have a small dinner in the kitchen.

After dinner, Riley took her night shower to be fresh for bed. Because her parents might come, she was wearing a towel to cover her breasts and butt. The company issued towels were so skimpy on fabric that the width of the towel barely reached the bottom of her buttocks. She bent over to reset the scale. Something cool at first, definitely wet, and then warm bumped into her sex. Zorg! By her bending forward, the towel had risen higher and exposed her behind. She pushed Zorg away with her bare foot. Zorg willingly as programmed let himself push away and found somewhere else to troll in the bathroom.

Riley reached up to put her wet underwear from the lap over the fixed shower head. She wanted to dry it, before it got moldy as it would wait for laundry day. Her panty slipped down the curve of the shower head. She had to bend over to pick it up. That moment, she felt it again: cold, wet, warm, and then sensuous. She pushed her foot against Riley again to push him away. His fur felt so soft. She wished that they would make house shoes out of fur like that.

She stepped out of the shower. She sprayed the disinfectant. Then, she wiped the shower dry. As she reached to the farthest corner of the shower, she felt her sex touched again. It felt kind of good. She waited for a moment. She waited to feel, what a lick of that slobbery tongue would feel like. Zorg licked her from the clitoris to the perineum. It reminded her of oral sex from a boy. She pushed her foot back again to get Zorg away.

For some reason, Riley did not get dressed. She started walking around the house with the yellow company issued towel. She was reluctant to let the vacuum cleaner sexually touch her, yet it felt good. Something inside her started to avoid the accidents. She would pretend to pickup a book from the floor. So, she would bend over and expose her sex from under the towel towards Zorg. When Zorg did not react, she would bend her left and right knee alternating to move her butt cheeks and tease Zorg to come closer and inspect.

He did. He cautiously walked to sniff her sex to find out, if it offered food or something. His nose would accidentally bump into her sex as he sniffed. Riley enjoyed the surge of cold on her sensitive sex. Then, Zorg would walk away bored.

Unhappy and driven to invite more accidents, Riley started painting her toe nails red, while standing with her legs straight and bent over. After the second toe nail, Zorg came back to lick her vagina. Riley would pause painting her toe nails. Then, she shoved him away with the not yet painted foot. She chided him for being a naughty Zorg and that he should behave. Yet, she kept painting her toe nails in the same manner.

By the seventh toe nail, Zorg returned once more. He skipped the sniffing and stubbing of his toe into her sex. He went straight for the licking. Riley continued painting her toes and chided Zorg: "Oh, you bad boy, you know that with both feet painted, I cannot move. We'll have to program some manners into you with the next prototype." When the last toe nail was painted, Riley slowly waddled forward with her toes extended up to avoid touching the floor. She escaped the tongue, yet the damage had been done. Her sexual tension had been stimulated to the horny point of no return, the point where one has to get off.

She went to her room and closed the door behind her and Zorg. She laid herself down on the clean bed sheets pretending to read a book. Her head was resting on her hands. The book lay between her elbows. Her knees were bent with the ankles happily resting on her butt. Her thighs were spread wide. The towel around her body rode a little high.

After the first paragraph, Zorg jumped onto the bed. He circled a bit around. Then, he lied down and started licking her sex. She looked at the door with tension in case her parents would suddenly return. Her feet were poised to kick Zorg off in such a case. She starred at the book in front of her. Her inner focus was on the intense sexual heat of her sex. She longed to climb the intensity with her mind turned off. She did not care about her parents catching her anymore or using a bio research prototype as a vibrator. All she needed was to push her hot pussy onto more good feeling.

The release came in a wave of pleasure over her. She stopped being able to breathe. Her body tensed up. She roared a grunt out. The grunt felt like humming caressing her torso to feel even more. Then, the mellow relaxation followed. Her mind was clear and aware again. She was back in control. She closed her thighs to shove Zorg away. She felt embarrassed. She composed herself to go to sleep. Sleep came the moment she closed her eyes. All the experiences of the day had her mind exhausted and eager to process at night.

Riley began a dream. At first she saw the camouflage pattern of brown, yellow, and green. She was under the canopy of oak trees, the trees with the leaves that have round nudges and pins like a puzzle. Happy, warm, and familiar feelings flooded her and tingled her entire being. She realized now that she was standing on Tompkins Square Park in the East Side of Manhattan. She had spent many happy summer days here playing as a kid. She had been running with other kids. She had wild running fantasies with the play toy horses that were mounted on colored spring. The horses had bounced her little butt around, while her mind was in the Wild, Wild West.

Now, she was standing on the park no longer getting excited about the bouncy horses. Now, it was the memories of those childhood times that welled up in her. She did no longer know what to do with the sand pits. She was standing there with other high school graduates, who were now grown ups. A cart was pulled into the park on big wagon wheels. She remembered as a kid, those cards had ice cream, candy, or junk food. She loved the pleasure of choosing: The ice cream in the cone, the ice cream in between waffles, the ice cream on a stick, or raspberry ice cream? And, then the experience of that new ice creams melting in her mouth, while she would strategize about how to take it apart: Suck it from the inside out, nipple the good stuff out, or let it slowly melt in her mouth.

This time, the cart contained many little sections separated by wood. A big grab section contained fake identification cards. She grabbed five of them. The first one that caught her eye was a Hawaiian beach access card. The photo on the ID showed a blonde party girl with many black tattoos on her body. The card looked nothing like Riley. Yet, they would teach her to dress up like the photo on the ID. They? They were three men in light gray trench coats with black hats standing around the cart. They looked like Scotland Yard. They were recruiting young people for a detective academy. The cart had all the mild things that a detective might need.

All the gadgets and things got Riley excited. She wanted them all. She wanted a selection of ID cards. She wanted the wigs to dress like another person. She wanted the low velocity guns that did not require permits. She could not wait to try out all the cool detective stuff.

First, she had to go to that school. Instantly, she was in the school. There were wide stair cases and aisles for the students to go to their class rooms. The students were dressed in detective uniform. It seemed a little bit like a dress. The collars were high up to the middle of the ear. The students worked in pairs like well behaved private school students.

The vision of learning for four years theory from books seemed tedious to Riley. Riley wanted to learn the practical part, how it really worked. So, she went into a room. She walked past a door to a broom closet. She entered the main room behind. It was a dark room with little lighting and heavy timber walls. She unraveled an arch evil, a criminal so bad that he was half beast and half human. She would be able to observe the teachers live as they'd contain the beast. That way, she would be able to learn, how detective work was really done, not some stupid text book exercises.

As swift as she could, she retreated into the broom closet. The broom closet had a bullet proof glass door. The glass went floor to ceiling for a good view. She nervously tapped with the palm of her hand on a green button. The bullet proof glass door sealed. She expected the arch evil to tear through the unprepared student bodies and flood the glass with red blood. She tensely held on as she would see the outbreak.

The arch evil removed the last gray mummification tape that had held it captured. It did not tear through the student bodies in a gory way. It only knocked three of them instantly dead. The other scattered silently running in panic. The arch evil had left the near vicinity of Riley. Riley carefully stepped out. She was vulnerable, because she had not yet observed a teacher fighting the arch evil. She would learn soon.

A vision flashed in front of her eyes that the arch evil was hiding on a flat section of the roof among red shingles. She stepped through the now empty hallways with doors left open and chairs knocked over. Outside a few students were still running. Summoning her dream powers, she jumped two floors up onto the roof of a little adjunct building. She ran up the steep red shingles. On the tip of the roof was a sign made of large letters. She peeked behind it. Two students eagerly waved her to go away. They had claimed the spot as their hiding spot. Riley was not going to hide. She was out hunting.

With her dream powers, she made a large leap onto the roof of the main building. The main building was an old medieval castle. There were many balconies, mini towers, raised roofs, and other architectural elements that made the roof a complex terrain to hide. Riley expected that the first master teachers had now realized the situation. The master teachers were probably tracking, stalking, and scheming to take in the arch evil. She would soon seen, how it is really done, and safe herself four years of schooling.

She cautiously set out to check the roof systematically, until she would find the hiding place of her vision. Before she could make progress, the dream images started fading. Instead numbers and letters started appearing: "6D79 2070 7573 7379 2069 7320 796F 7572 2070 7573 7379 20..." Riley felt distressed about the numbers and woke up.

As she felt herself back in her real world body in bed, she still felt the good and exciting feelings of the dream. As her mind slowly re-played the dream, she realized that her desire to learn had cold bloodedly killed dozens of students. She shuddered at herself that she would do such a thing. She pushed her blanked away to start the day and move away from this horrific reality of the dream that she had so much enjoyed.

Riley got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. Her parents had not returned from the lab that night either. The darkness of night was still outside. The incandescent light painted the room in a cozy yellow light. The walls got darker farther away from the ceiling light giving the room a cave lake feeling. The water jets hit Riley's face, hair, and body like needles. The water washed over her dreams and last night's experience. Her mind readied itself for the day ahead in the lab. The soap was an orange brick worn smooth at the edges, yet still pretty new. The film of soap suds made her skin look sensual.

She stepped out of the shower onto the square pink tiles with the white lines running in between. The sink was full of brushes, shampoo bottles, lotions, and cups. She found the tooth brush among them and decided for the red berry flavored tooth paste. Zorg was running around her in circles and figure eights. His short, smooth, and white dog fur rubbed against her naked legs. Her leg skin was youthful like that of an eighteen year old. Her legs were well shaped, because gravity hadn't dragged anything down. Yet, there was a bit of baby fat making her calves and thighs rounder and more endearing.

It was obvious that Zorg wanted to lick her pussy again. Riley needed to get to work. So, she caught him with her hands. She straddled him. She pinned his torso in between her knees. He felt good – soft and warm. Zorg looked up at her face with a question and plead in his eyes. Riley explained that she had to go to work with her mouth full of toothpaste and the tooth brush.

Zorg started wriggling, turning, and pulling to get out of the hold of her knees. Riley kept brushing her teeth. She enjoyed the sensation of his soft paws stepping on her feet, the fur rubbing back and force in between her legs, and the liveliness of his struggle. When Zorg started to succeed weaseling his way out, she got on her knees to get a better pin. Her thighs had a tighter grip than her knees. She was now almost riding the dog. Her chin leaned forward barely over the sink to avoid tooth paste dripping onto the floor as she kept brushing her teeth.

Riley's pussy was touching the back of Zorg, because his body was at the perfect height for that. Her pussy lips had been relaxed and were open. So, Zorg's fur was touching her directly on the moist and red part of her vagina. Riley felt the erotic energy in her waist. This is why young girls love riding horses was her though over and over. She had to focus to keep going through her morning chores with that stimulation. "Zorg, it feels so good, but I gotta go to work."

On her walk from the house along the suburban road to the research tower, Riley saw the moon Rhea in the still dark sky. The pale white ball in the sky was covered with craters of a million comets and space junk crashing into the moon. With the many craters it looked more like a golf ball than a Swiss cheese. Of course, there were more moons visible that morning. Saturn has 62 moons. Although many of them are pretty tiny sparks that mingle in size with distant stars.

Saturn itself was looming large. The rings around Saturn always fascinated Riley. They looked like the surface of water or a liquid. And, Saturn like a water ball was resting half immersed in the water. Actually, the rings consisted mostly of billions of frozen ice particles that had aligned itself in a disc. Riley paused like many times to see, if she could discern the Phoebe Ring. The Phoebe Ring is a barely visible ring around Saturn that is presumed to be debris Phoebe, another moon.

That morning at work, everybody lined up next to each other in front of a running camera. Mr. Peter was on the far right side with his dark red striped tie and oily hair. Toad stood erect next to him pouring his anxiety into rubbing his hands together and sometimes rubbing the hands on the lap of his pants. Deedee and Ines were dressed up in clothes that looked stiff and artificial on them. Oh, Rachel was actually missing. Deedee bumped her elbow into Riley's ribs: "Rachel got the honor of running the experiment."

Rachel was in the high security lab. She was covered in white yellowish latex all over her body, except for her head. The latex exposed her entire figure: Camel toe, nipples, butt crack, center line of her trained abs, knee cap. Her face was covered with a black mask that had a snout hanging down her chest to filter the air. Her hair was covered with a plastic uniform. Rachel was moving her arms around, squatting, and kissing her knee. She tried to get a feel for the restriction of the latex on her movements.

cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers