Zorro's Pleasure

Story Info
The man of justice meets his sexual desire.
1.3k words
3.93
29.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena walked into her room from the Presidio grounds. She had just come in from the commotion that had been going on. One of the guards had told her Zorro had been on the grounds, and wrecked havoc amongst them. Once inside she noticed there was only one candle burning in the room.

As she was about to light another candle, Elena noticed at the same time a dark figure dressed in black. He said, "Don't turn on any candles, and don't turn around." Elena was startled at first and froze.

The voice in the dark said, "Don't be afraid. I will not hurt you. You know who I am. Now come here, and don't turn around."

Elena moved over to him backing up to him. She stopped in front of him with her back to him. Zorro said to her, "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. I am going to blind fold you."

Elena felt the blind fold surround her eyes. She was scarred, and excited inside as Zorro blindfolded her feeling her breathing becoming deeper. She could feel his breath on her and against her neck. She felt his hand slid down her shoulders towards her wrap around skirt held up by a fashionable rope sash. She felt it get a little tighter and the slash sound and knew it been cut. Elena felt her skirt loosen and fall to the floor. She didn't know what to do and froze. She felt the cool air against her naked thighs. She did not know what do when she heard him say, "Undo your blouse."

Elena felt herself doing what he told her do; unafraid of what he would ask her do next. She felt Zorro's hands slip up naked body and slide her blouse off her shoulders. She felt his breath against her shoulders, and his lips pressed against her neck. For a brief moment, she felt herself swoon, and leaned into Zorro.

Zorro pressed his lips against her shoulders and neck, and tasted her sweet, smooth skin. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he eased his hand up to her breasts.

Elena had never felt the touch of man's hands caress her smooth body. She felt his hands slid up her sides and across the top of her breasts, and cup her firm breasts n his warm hands. His large hands slid down them caressing her firm stiff, erect nipples. She felt each finger slid across them making her jittering inside, and wanting him to go further. She let her hand slid behind her, and felt his erection. He did not move, and let her hand caress, and squeeze him more. He felt so hard in her hand.

Zorro moved her forward towards the bed turning her around facing him saying, "I am going to lay you down. Don't remove the blind fold and just relax. I will not hurt you. You know that don't you?"

Zorro eased down on the bed as she was saying, "I trust you." Elena felt herself laid down on the bed gently. She trusted him completely. She was completely naked in front of him except for her blouse. She felt him ease up between her legs feeling him caress her inner thighs while nibbling on them as he moved forward towards her furry wet mound. In all her imagination, she had never dreamed a man could make her fell so excited and wet inside. She felt him kiss and caress her inner thighs, and knew this man whom she could not see his face knew how to make love to a woman.

Zorro moved further towards her furry mound and let his finger slid up touching her pubic wet hairs. His hands slid up on each side of her lips, and massaged them as his fingers pressed her stiff clit. He felt her lay back and she moaned out loud. Her body responded to his touch, and she felt waves of pleasure flow through her body. Elena felt the tingly feeling of fingers tease her hair and vaginal opening.

Suddenly Elena felt the warm of his tongue press against her opening. She gripped the bed covers in lustful delight as he ran his tongue around her pussy opening as his fingers massaged her rigid, stiff, warm clit. His tongue slipped into her warm opening, and she swooned back in ecstasy and delirium. She felt lost in heat as he lapped her wet pussy lips and encircled her clit.

Zorro felt the damp, wetness of her pussy against his face. He liked what he tasted, Elena tasted good, and her smell was ecstasy. Zorro felt he could not get enough of her pleasure or wetness.

Elena felt his mouth on her pussy and could not get enough of his mouth on wet, juicy, saturated pussy. She felt her mind was racing with all kinds of sensation. Elena moaned out, "Zorro I want you to fuck me. I want you inside me."

Zorro had already taken his pants off and was standing in front of Elena with his hard, stiff, burgeoning hard cock. Zorro was astonished at her frankness. He slid forward and massaged the head of cock against her wet lips. He teased her silkiness wetness all over clit, and lips. Zorro pushed his cock deeper into her opening a little at time feeling her hot, moistness, of her pussy lips wrap his cock head.

Elena felt her legs automatically lift up and slide up along Zorro's inner thighs, and around his waist pulling him on top of her. Her arms reached out and pulled on his shoulders His skin felt so electrifying and erotically passionate as she pulled him on top of her.

Zorro's cock slipped into her pussy easily all the way in her. He felt her warmth, and wetness envelope, his cock, and his cock pulsated with desire further for her. Her legs encircled around his body, and pulled him into her further. Elena felt his hot, electrifying lips against her lips as he kissed her, and she was lost in desire for him to be further inside of her. She felt his warm stroke of his hand against her firm breasts, and nipples. She wanted him to pound her, and fuck her deeply as she shouted out, "Fuck me Zorro. I need you deep inside me."

Zorro in all his imagination could not imagine Elena would be so responsive to his lovemaking. Her legs where wrapped around him so tightly he believe how much she wanted him inside her deeply. He lifted her legs towards his shoulders and penetrated her hot wet pussy deeply with is cock.

When her legs went around his neck, and his cock slipped inside of her further she felt the waves of her orgasming throb around his cock. She felt her pussy tighten, and squeeze around his cock. Elena felt his cock become thicker, and harder as he began to cum in her.

Elena never imagined her body would take over as her pussy quivered, and constricted around Zorro's cock with pulsating desire for him to penetrate her wet, cum flowing, pussy. Elena felt her arms reach out and her nails burrow into his ass cheeks pulling Zorro further into her screaming out, "Oh Zorro Fuck me hard and deep."

Zorro felt his own desire well upside of him and his cock, and pulsate with his own creamy juices empty from his cock into her hot drenched pussy as he pushed his cock deep into her.

Their throws of erotic passion exhausted them both, and they lay together for a while when she drifted off to sleep. When she awoke, she saw a big "Z" etched into the pillowcase he had been laying upon.

Zorro sat back in rock covered cave smoking slim cigar, and thought how beautiful it was to make love with her.