Zubeda Ch. 02

Story Info
The fire in my soul.
3.8k words
3.58
12.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taslim Abu Jaan," Zubeda greeted her father- in- law when he walked into the kitchen. She had been married only a month now, but already she had fallen into the pattern of life here at her husband's house. Abu Jaan and Ammi treated her like their own daughter. It was very rarely that Zubeda missed her own parents in sorrow.

Zubeda's in-laws felt lucky to have her for a daughter-in- law. They had seen many households in the neighborhood fall prey to modern brides. Not only was Zubeda dutiful, she was also respectful and caring. Within a few days she had learnt how Abu Jaan liked his tea. Ammi Jaan had found in her a successor she could divulge all her cooking secrets in, all the family traditions and recipes. Zubeda listened with rapt attention as Ammi Jaan shared family recipes. On a few occasions she had even repeated them verbatim for Ammi Jaan. But what Ammi Jaan loved the most about her was the way she loved her son. Ammi Jaan saw her watch the gates longingly several times a day waiting for Gaphar's return, even when she knew he would return late. But the moment he did she had seen Zubeda blossom. She floated like a swan in her sharara to greet her husband in exuberant silence. She unburdened him of whatever he was holding, then helped him wash up before dinner. Not a single day in the week had she eaten without her husband. No matter how late he arrived she would wait on him and only eat in his company. Ammi Jaan new her son's wayward ways and so on several occasions she had told Zubeda to eat dinner with them, but she had refused to budge. Ammi Jaan only wished now that her son would change if not for them then for Zubeda.

"Gaphar." Ammi jaan called out to her son one morning when Zubeda was inside packing lunch for him.

"Yes, Ammi," Gaphar replied too absorbed in his thoughts.

"You will come home early from today onwards. Your bride waits on you each night and yet week after week you keep her waiting."

"I work Ammi Jaan. I don't sit on my haunches in the city square whiling my time." He answered curtly.

"I know exactly where you work and on whom," Ammi Jaan spat cursing the day Noor ever came into her son's life. She had heard rumors and then one day she had seen with her own eyes, her son going into Noor's house when Jamin mian had just left for work.

"You will come home early from today onwards and that is not a request Gaphar," Ammi Jaan hissed her contempt of his life choices.

Gaphar did not respond but from that day forwards he began to return home early. What Ammi Jaan did not realize was how Gaphar planned on exacting that price from his wife.

As for Noor, he now met her during the afternoon instead of evening. Noor agreed to everything he asked of her these days. She was a jealous minx. And ever since she had seen Zubeda she had all but accepted all that Gaphar had asked of her.

"You are mine Gaphar, mine, and you will always be mine." Noor pinned Gaphar with her sultry dark gaze. Her eyes were lustful. Then she had let Gaphar fuck her bare back. Gaphar could not believe his luck. She had never let her do that before. No matter how many times he had implored, she had never relented, not once, up until now. Guess it did not matter now that if she conceived, the child might resemble the blue eyed blond handyman that Jamin had hired for his house, instead of his own dark haired, dark eyed self.

Zubeda was busy preparing biryani just the way her Abu Jaan liked and exactly the way Ammi Jaan had taught her. Gaphar was bringing his childhood friend Khalil home today. Khalil was almost Zubeda's age. She had heard from Ammi Jaan how Gaphar had spent a better part of the previous year looking all over the refugee camps for him. A year ago Kahlil had escaped Afghanistan himself. But he had lost both his parents and his siblings to Talibans. Gaphar had been looking for him ever since he had heard of him from a few acquaintances. Finally he had found Khalil at one of the refugee camps and he was bringing him home. Zubeda smiled at how her husband's eyes had somehow brightened when he talked of Khalil. Zubeda wanted to one day see his eyes brighten for her the same way. All she prayed for these days was to see love spring in her husband's eyes for her. And so she did everything in her power to please Gaphar.

"You really like Khalil," she had said while Gaphar had been slowly riding her the previous night.

"Hmmm," he groaned. She did not know whether he had come or whether he had accepted.

She wrapped her legs around her husband just the way he had taught her and immediately felt his cock harden more inside her. The turgid cock brought a little pain to her soar pussy. Not a single day had gone by since her marriage that her husband had not fucked her. Zubeda smiled. Not even when she had had her period. When one night Zubeda had shyly tried to avoid her husband's advances, he had asked her what the matter was. She had in not so many words explained to him that she had been bleeding. Gaphar had laughed aloud before asking her to open her legs and let him see. He had then forced his hard on into her bleeding cunt in pleasure.

"Am I hurting you Zubeda? Do you cramp?" He had asked lustfully.

Zubeda bit into her lip. She was surprised that the cramps she had been feeling instantly faded at the thought of giving her husband carnal pleasure and in its place she felt a strange orgasmic clenching in her pussy. She moaned, her lips parting sexily.

Gaphar bit into his wife's open mouth. He had come to realize that it gave him unearthly pleasure to see his nubile wife in the throes of passion, to know it was he in this entire world who had given her this pleasure, this knowledge.

Zubeda had learnt within a month that it gave her husband pleasure when with each of her husband's downward thrusts she gave back an answering upward thrust. She lifted her hips up and heard him moan deep inside his throat. He also liked it when she sucked on his lobe, while he was close to an orgasm. He also liked it when she bit hard into his flesh when she orgasmed. His whole chest was covered in love bites and he seemed to flaunt them with some inherent pleasure.

"Please wear your shirt, Gaphar." Zubeda beseeched but her husband shamelessly went about flaunting her bites like wounds in a battle.

"Please Gaphar, what would Abu Jaan think? What would Ammi Jaan think?" Zubeda's cheeks turned a deep red.

"They will know I am treating you well." He said hypnotically and went about his morning errands, without missing a beat.

She was thankful that at least at night her in-laws could not hear them moan and babble. Gaphar had rented the adjoining two room set and at night after dinner it was there that they went to sleep. What she did not know was that this house was directly opposite to Noor's. And that when under the pretext of letting the cool summer breeze flow in on hot, humid nights, it was in fact Gaphar's intention to let jealous Noor get an eyeful of their carnal pleasures. It made his afternoons with Noor more colorful and intense. Zubeda could never tell that every night when Gaphar came to bed his chest displayed an additional set of teethmarks.

Noor had become exceedingly exhausting. Her sexual desires never seemed to be satiated these days. Even though Gaphar knew Jamin Khan took his wife almost every night, it exceedingly became clear that he was failing to satisfy his wife. Age was not on Jamin's side, Gaphar thought to himself and soon he would have Noor all to himself.

Zubeda sat waiting for her husband in the main house slowly massaging Ammi Jaan's swollen legs. Ammi Jaan had a severe case of arthritis and her joints pained. So every night when they had finished their daily chores Zubeda sat next to her Ammi chit- chatting and rubbing oils to ease her mother-in-laws aches and pains. Her glance kept drifting to the the gate every second waiting for Gaphar. Sometimes her pussy clenched and her breath hitched in her throat as she remembered details from her previous nights interludes with her husband. Sometimes her heart felt heavy. She still couldn't see the love she wanted to in her husband's eyes. She ached for it. But she knew she hadn't once seen it yet in her husband's eyes. The way Abu Jaan looked at Ammi back home in Afghanistan. Then she would remember her mother's last advise. Do as your husband asks you to and she would be filled with optimism. It would take time but soon she was positive her husband would fall in love with her.

She stood at once when she heart Gaphar outside the gate and quickly ran inside to get glasses of water. When she came out again Gaphar and Khalil were seated next to mother.

"Taslim," Zubeda wished the guest and offered cool refreshing water from an earthen pot to her husband and him.

"Khalil this is Zubeda." Gaphar announced proudly.

Zubeda was too shy to look up at Khalil. But she heard him mumble a greeting in Pashtun. Her eyes went back to her husband and she saw something she had never seen in them before.

"Would you like to take a bath before dinner?" she asked in her sweet sing song voice.

Gaphar nodded. So Zubeda hurried inside again to keep his fresh clothes ready. She turned around to call Gaphar and instead bumped into him.

He wrapped his strong arms around her pushing his hard on into her mound gazing teasingly at her. Zubeda tried to hide her face against his shirt but he would not allow it.

"Gaphar please," she implored.

"Please what Zubeda?"

"You know what."

"How would I know if you wouldn't say. I'm no seer nor am I a Sufi saint. I am but a handyman and so I use my hands." He slid his hand inside her sharara and pushed a finger inside her pussy. Zubeda sucked in, her fists clenching in his shirt.

"How long have you wanted me? You're wet." He whispered kissing her ear. But just as quickly he had held her just as quickly he left her to take a bath.

His moods changed like quicksilver. Zubeda sat on the bed before her legs could carry her weight again.

Dinner was served outside under the open sky. Summers had started in full swing and at night it was pleasurable to sit outside in the cool breeze. Zubeda sat next to her husband while they all sat around the communal serving to eat.

"Khalil, I was really sorry to hear about your parents and your siblings. May Allah give them peace. But you are not alone my son. Consider us your own family." Abu Jaan laid an understanding hand on Khalil's shoulder and Zubeda looked at him for the first time. He was fair of skin, with a straight pointed Pashtun nose. He had thick brows over deep set, heavy lidded eyes. He had a thick thatch of brown hair with streaks of blond in them. He was young, younger than Gaphar. Zubeda felt sad for Khalil. He looked like a man who had lost everything in this world. Zubeda swallowed hard choking on unshed tears. Her own traumatic life up in the Hindu-Kush mountains floating before her eyes like an ever present reminder. Suddenly she felt a pang for her own parents. If Khalil had lost his, what were the chances that she may hers. The thought disoriented her completely.

"Zubeda, Zubeda," her husband shook her.

"Yes, I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"Nothing." Gaphar shook his head and rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Go back to your dreams."

"Gaphar please." She pleaded. She hated to see him even a little annoyed with her.

"I said Khalil will sleep with us."

Zubeda instantly looked at Gaphar. But she did not say anything. Her eyes drifted to Khalil and he looked away at once. It seemed he was as shy of her as she was of him. He had averted his eyes from her.

Gaphar saw his wife's brows furrowed. He did not want to alarm her. "Khalil will sleep in the room next to ours." He looked at her with the same unfathomable expression again then looked at Khalil. "I have a lot of catching up to do with my friend."

Khalil smiled back at him. It felt good to be in the company of friends and family. Khalil had almost been on the brink of existence when Gaphar walked into his life a few days ago. Khalil had all but lost his zeal to live. Without friends, without family, the world was a dreary hell. He smiled. Gaphar was still the same. No war could sink him. He wished he could be a little like Gaphar. Devil- may -care, with everything to gain and nothing to lose. He lived life on simple terms.

"Zubeda help Khalil wash his hands." Gaphar ordered. Hesitantly she followed Khalil to the wash basin and poured water over his hands. Both of them felt shy around each other. Khalil had never been around women and never someone as ethereally beautiful has Zubeda. His breath caught in his throat at this intrusive thought. He mumbled a thank you and quickly walked back to Gaphar.

Gaphar watched them with keen interest his mind blazing with perverted fantasies. But they seemed too uncomfortable around each other. Maybe they needed a breaking period. It would be helpful if they could spend sometime together and lose their inherent inhibition.

The very next morning Gaphar took Khalil to Jamin Khan's place. He had already talked to Jamin about hiring Khalil on his property for odd jobs. Of course he had pursued Noor to put a word in on his behalf. For the first time Gaphar asked Zubeda to bring him lunch during the afternoon. He intended killing two birds with one stone. He knew his jealous Noor would devour him in rage. Thats exactly what he needed. Last night he hadn't taken Zubeda. He intended starving her of sex until his plans bore fruit. He made Zubeda believe that it was because he didn't want Khalil to hear them in the next room.

Before leaving he asked Zubeda in his enrapturing voice to wear her fussia sharara when she came to bring him lunch. Zubeda nodded, a smile playing shyly across her lips. Before he knew it she had hugged him, her soft limbs embracing his hard muscular body. He was taken aback. He had never been hugged like this before. There was nothing sexual about it and he didn't know what to make of it or how to react to it. Before he could make sense of it Zubeda heard Abu Jaan coming out, she quickly pulled away, turned on her heel and went back into the house.

"Khalil you need a woman to forget your woes my friend. Have you had one?" Gaphar asked him playfully.

Khalil shook his head. His head bent low over the fixture. The sprinkler in the garden wasn't working and Khalil was just about to check if it would start now. His clothes were wet and his brow was covered in sweat.

"That will not just do Khalil. You are twenty- two my friend. I had broken into thirty women by the time I turned twenty- two," Gaphar boasted.

Khalil laughed aloud. It was a deep, husky laughter.

"Gaphar mian I have no intention of duplicating your feat. I intend to settle for just one. I am a simple man."

"Khalil Mian there is not a more complicated man than the one who plans to settle for one woman. A man who would eat one fruit his entire life when he can have numberless."

Khalil guffawed. "Gaphar mian I am not as handsome as you. If I get just one I will consider myself fortunate."

"Khalil are you still a virgin. Allah be praised!" Gaphar spoke exasperated. He could actually not believe Khalil had never been with a woman. This was turning out to be easier than Gaphar had imagined. He decided to take a leap of faith. "Khalil you make my heart bleed. You are like the younger brother I never had. I have not lost any family in the war. But when word came of your family being a casualty of war, each day I offered a prayer towards Mekka for your safety." He looked at Khalil with honest blue eyes and in that moment realized how much Khalil really meant to him.

"You honor me brother," Khalil answered somberly, his eyes moist with unshed tears. In this world there was someone who still cared for him.

Somewhere in their moment a tinkling of bells interrupted. "Gaphar, I have got you lunch." Zubeda stood beautiful in a flowing chiffon sharara, her long brown hair in a plat, her kohl eyes sparkling as if in celebration of life. Her sweet lips curved in a smile. Gaphar felt his cock jerk with a rush of blood. Then he remembered Noor.

"Come Khalil lets sit in the shade and eat. I'm starving as must you be." He gestured for Zubeda to sit beneath a tree in the garden to start serving.

They had almost finished lunch when Gaphar told Zubeda "Did you know Zubeda our dear friend Khalil is still a virgin. We'll have to find a suitable match for him or how will I show my face to Allah in heaven. What do you say Zubeda?"

Zubeda's mouth opened in shock. Her cheeks turned beet red and she turned her gaze to the ground.

"Gaphar," Khalil cursed in embarrassment. His eyes flicked to Zubeda and he looked angrily at Gaphar again. He hadn't been this shamed in his entire life.

Just as they had finished lunch and Zubeda had taken her leave, Gaphar saw Noor descend from the mansion. Even at a distance he knew she was pissed. He was so sensitive to her, he could place her mood exactly just with the way she moved her body. Right now on a scale of one to ten on the hopping mad scale she was a burning nine. Gaphar smiled inwardly.

"Gaphar," she called out not stepping too much into the sun, her dark Kohl eyes burned his skin however. "Come upstairs, there is a leak in the bathroom." With that without a backward glance she began to ascend back into the house.

By the time Gaphar reached inside his cock had grown twice its size. He was not used to controlling his sexual urges. Last night he had given his wife a miss but now all he could think of was stuffing Noor's cunt full of his hard cock. He wanted to feel her soft folds around his penis. He desired nothing more right now.

"How dare you?" She spat with unbridled rage. "How dare you invite her into my house?" She fumed.

Gaphar did not answer, lifted her in his muscular embrace pushed her against the bathroom wall and began to batter her against the wall. He fucked her straight until he orgasmed and dumped his load into her pussy. All he could think of these days was to stuff her belly full of his child. He wanted to see her carry it and for the world and Jamin to see that it was his. That he had fucked his wife and made her his.

In the lull of their orgasms Gaphar placed a wet kiss on Noor's lips, then her bewitching kohl eyes, he still pushed inside her squeezing a few more intermittent convulsions out of her.

"You are a witch. Did anyone ever tell you that - Noor Jahan?" He bit into her neck sucking on her skin.

She still glared at him in all her fury.

He chuckled. "She is my wife by law. Isn't she beautiful?"

She hit him hard across his face. "Then go and fuck her instead and don't ever come back here again." Her eyes flashed daggers, red hot burning daggers.

He felt his cheek. "What did I say you are a witch. I wish I could leave but by some devil's grace you are my soul." He grabbed a breast and squeezed painfully until she yelped in ecstasy. Then he bit into her breast over her clothes and heard her yelp again.

"You touch me next time and I promise I'll fuck you until you bleed a second time." His only sorrow was that he wasn't the one who had taken her virginity. That it had been her husband. With that he turned on his heel to return.

She made a grab for him, but could not catch him in time. "Gaphar," she called his name like a mad woman. They had always shared a turbulent relation.

"You leave when I say you will leave. Gaphar," she yelled at him.

"No, I leave when I say I'll leave witch." Gaphar returned in a rage of his own. "And if you haven't had your fill, wait for your husband's return as I wait to return to my nubile wife." With that he left a cursing Noor at the top of the stairs to her bedroom.

Once he was out he knew she would not follow him out. He went back to Khalil mad at everything in life. "You'll fuck my wife and get it over with. I'll ask Zubeda." He announced and got back to work.

12