Zuri's Game

Story Info
Teasing her girlfriend was fun. What came next was better.
1.9k words
4.42
15.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zuri knew that teasing Kassandra was a dangerous game, but she couldn't help herself. She was, technically, still a priestess of Shallya, albeit one who spent most of her time with bandits and thieves. Half the wanted posters in Aversol had the face of Kassandra Westerlark upon them. Distracting a notorious outlaw with barely-disguised flirtation? Why, for one such as Zuri who served the goddess of healing and mercy, that might actually be a holy act.

(The only reason why she remained an actual priestess, Zuri knew, was that the others in the church hierarchy were too merciful and forgiving to outright disown her. That, and they were probably scared shitless of Kassandra.)

So she sashayed a little more than usual, let her robes fall open just slightly more than proper, and was delighted when, late that evening, Kassandra simply swept her up, threw her over her shoulder, and carried her back to her tent.

"You," the bandit chieftain growled, "are utterly impossible." She tossed the squealing priestess gently down onto the blankets.

"Wah!" Zuri flopped around, affecting as innocent a look as possible. "What are we going to do on the bed?"

With a feral grin, Kassandra gently pushed on Zuri's shoulders until the priestess was lying flat on her back. "I think," she purred, "that we're going to remind you about the importance of discipline."

Zuri squirmed around as much as she was able. "Ooh, I'm so scared," she said, not bothering to hide the way that her hips were grinding up against her superior. "Now what? And," she said, "don't even think about fucking around all night, okay, Leah is still recovering from that time she tried showing off during a raid and I need to check on her first thing in the morning."

Kassandra rolled her eyes. "I know, I know. Those draenei farmers are surprisingly tough."

"Tell me about it." Zuri sighed. "It's always me who has to pick up the pieces afterwards when something goes wrong." Thinking about it, her smile slowly returned. "At least we got decent loot off 'em, right?"

"Yeah." The local farmers didn't usually have much gold, but the successful ones tended to be worth the effort. And you never knew when you might get lucky.

"Hey," Zuri said, squirming around a bit until she could reach up and poke Kassandra on the chest, "you're going to be careful when you're out there doing the ol' hit and run, yeah? I worry myself when you get delayed. Just," poke poke poke, "make sure you always come back to me."

Kassandra did not do a very good job at dodging. "Alright, that's it." Zuri was fairly agile, but trapped as she was it was short work for her boss to seize her wrists and hold her still.

"Took you long enough!" Zuri felt that being subtle about her teasing at this point would've been pointless.

"Mhm, fuck me for taking it slow." Sometimes it slipped past Zuri just how strong Kassandra was. It was a bit of a reminder when the outlaw chieftain shifted around so that she had both of Zuri's wrists grasped in one hand. With the other, she groped around inside a nearby box.

"There we are." Withdrawing her hand triumphantly, Kassandra drew out several silk scarves.

Zuri lay back and relaxed as she let herself be bound. There was a reason why Kassandra, several weeks ago, had given orders to find a real bed for the encampment. Apart from being nice to sleep on, the bedposts made things so much more convenient for little games like these.

"Be sure to get it tight," Zuri reminded Kassandra. Kassandra ignored her. They used silk for a reason: it was less prone to chafing, true, but also while the marks of hard use would be readily apparent on others of fair complexion, any injury would be much more difficult to notice on Zuri's skin. Kassandra was constantly worried about accidentally hurting her, especially with how enthusiastic Zuri got in the heat of the moment, and was always very careful with the restraints.

Personally, Zuri thought it was cute.

"Aaaand done," Kassandra said, sitting back. "Everything feel alright?"

Zuri gave a couple of exploratory tugs on the scarves which kept her quite firmly secured to the bed. "Yep. Can't hardly move an inch." She loved being tied spread-eagle. For one thing, it gave her something to hold onto.

"Good." Kassandra didn't bother with binding her feet, since she was straddling her waist anyways. "Now," she said, "remember what I said about learning discipline?

Those fingers were caressing her face, drifting across Zuri's neck and along her arms. She let out a nervous giggle. "Oh nooo."

"Oh yes." Zuri clamped her lips shut as Kassandra idly began running her fingers up to Zuri's wrists before they began their circuit back down. "It's been awhile since we've done this."

She wasn't going to react, she wasn't going to say anything, she was going to resist for as long as possible. As always. But this got harder and harder to remember as Kassandra's fingers swirled closer and closer to their mark.

When Kassandra quirked her fingertips into the hollows of her underarms, Zuri fell apart completely.

Zuri knew that most people who were deathly ticklish would shriek with forced mirth and quickly descend into the most pitiful begging. That was the case with, for example, the caravan leader who had pretended that her entire cargo was rough linen from the hinterland. Kassandra spent several hours happily punishing the unfortunate orc girl once they'd discovered the gems hidden in a secret compartment. Shortly afterwards, they'd sold the former caravan leader to a mistress who had seemed greatly interested in their story, greatly supplementing their profit from that particular raid.

But Kassandra, from many a long night's experimentation, had discovered that Zuri was different. After the first few moments, any sustained tickle torture would quickly send her into silent laughter. It was, they'd figured, a side effect of just how sensitive she was, that only a few touches could drive her beyond being able to speak.

"Not laughing? What's the matter, not ticklish anymore?" Kassandra taunted her. It was like a ritualized part of their game. So was the next bit, where Zuri, shoulders shaking but unable to make much of a sound, made a rude gesture with one of her hands.

"Bad girl." The admonition sent tingles down Zuri's spine. "You know what comes next."

Most priestesses of Shallya wore robes that were at least theoretically modest. Zuri was no different, although her attire was a little bit nonstandard in its design. Short-sleeved, which helped when Kassandra was in a playful mood, and loose enough so that undoing the ties at the front was simple. Simple enough for Kassandra to manage it with her teeth while those fingers of hers kept Zuri in a state of tortured bliss.

Zuri hoped, feeling the warmth of Kassandra's breath across her chest, that those lips would be put to good use. They were, at first. But even as Kassandra teased her breasts, mouthing the pebble-hard nipples in the way Zuri liked, those fingers didn't let up in their mission. And then Kassandra's mouth began to wander as she began placing kisses all around Zuri's ribs, places where Kassandra knew she was sensitive. It was too much.

"Mercy," Zuri managed to gasp through her silent paroxysms of hysteria, "mercymercymercy!"

Kassandra let up immediately, letting the bound woman take in shuddering gasps of air. Zuri gave her a sort of wry look. "Could've...gone...longer..."

"You need to breathe, dummy." Reaching out, Kassandra gave one of Zuri's nipples a pinch just to hear her squeak. She returned Zuri's mock-glare with fondness.

"Anyways," Kassandra said, "I had another thing I'd like to show you. You interested?"

"Oh, yes Mistress," Zuri purred. She wasn't wearing a collar, probably never would, but she deliberately played up her submission because it made Kassandra blush.

"Good girl." As Kassandra patted her cheek, Zuri remembered that the game worked both ways. And then Kassandra was reaching for another box, pulling out a device unlike any she'd seen.

"Bought this off a goblin artificer," she said, "last time I was in town. It's powered by some kind of crystal, they said. Don't remember."

"What's it do?"

Kassandra flipped a switch. The rounded head of the device began to audibly vibrate.

"Oh." Zuri's eyes widened. "Ohhhh."

Kassandra grinned, bringing the device down to Zuri. "Keep those legs apart," she commanded, "or I'll have to tie them up, too."

Zuri complied. The vibrator lowered closer...closer...

"Eeek!"

Kassandra quickly pulled back. "What? What's wrong?" She noticed Zuri's blush. "Oh my gods, don't tell me -"

"I can't help it!" Zuri's legs were pressed close together. "You've been working me over, now I'm on edge, and everything reminds me of...of that!"

Kassandra was already taking her own clothes off. "Alright, now I've got to try this." She shook a finger at Zuri. "But don't think I'll be going easy on you in the future, tickle-slut. You're cute when you lose your mind."

Zuri stuck her tongue out.

"Legs apart." Kassandra's order was obeyed with a smile. "Now," she said, straddling Zuri crossways, "let's see if we can't find the right position for this. I think this ought to work." She glanced down at her partner. "Ready?" A thumbs-up in response. Kassandra toggled the switch to start up the vibrations again as she lowered herself down onto Zuri.

Now this, Zuri thought, this was amazing. She couldn't squirm free with Kassandra pressing the device onto her, her partner starting to gasp and moan as the deceptively straightforward stimulus worked its magic on her too. It was also nice to have a front-row seat to the show, watching as Kassandra's muscled form trembled with the sensation. Zuri might've even heard a suppressed moan.

"Easy now," Zuri breathed.

Kassandra was keeping a straight face, although her smile occasionally twitched. "What's the matter, Zuri? C-can't take it?" Reaching down, she turned a knob that changed the pattern of vibrations from a steady drone to an irregular pulsing cycle.

"Oh fuck, oh my gods," Zuri stammered. Her hips bucked into the air, trying to free herself, but Kassandra kept the vibrator pressed between them by sheer force of will. And then the teasing pulse suddenly leapt in magnitude, taking both of them completely by surprise. "FUCK-!"

The world went white for Zuri. It seemed like an eternity later, or maybe only a few seconds, that Kassandra's arms gave out and she came crashing down on top of her, a strangled cry on her lips. That was the best part, Kassandra's body pressed against hers, the sound of her voice, the hum of the vibrator as it continued to tease the both of them...

It might have been another eternity before Kassandra was able to stop shaking, before she reached down to return the vibrator to an inactive state. Zuri was grateful for that. She couldn't take too much overstimulation, unlike some people.

"Uh," she tugged on the silk scarves which still held her arms. "Hey, Kass, could you -?"

"Shit, sorry." Kassandra undid the bindings, fumbling only slightly. Her arms free, Zuri curled up next to her partner.

"Could've gone another round," she murmured.

Kassandra snorted. "You were the one who said she had to be up early tomorrow," she said, pulling Zuri closer. "Because of Leah and all that. Honestly I ought to get caught up on planning stuff, too. Don't worry," she said, planting a kiss on her forehead. "We'll go longer next time."

"Mm." Zuri smiled, drowsiness slowing her words. "That sounds nice."