Zuzie Beams Me Up - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m sorry, Zuzie but I’m just too tired now. Penetrating Tomiss took so long that I’m worn out. However, I will return but I have to know when you are going to beam me up so I will be ready. If it’s physically possible for you to grock three times, I can make you do it, but not today.”

Zuzie understood that because she knew how long I had spent with Tomiss and we made a date for her to beam me up from my back yard a night in the very near future. I had some plans on how I could actually make her grock three times and, possibly, never be needed again.

“Zuzie, how big are my penetrators, compared to those of a Zoopian?”

“Quite small. On Zoop, we have a saying, ‘It’s not the size of the wand; it’s the magician waving it.’ Your ‘wands’ aren’t very big but you do a great job of waving them.”

That didn’t make me feel proud but it also didn’t bother me and I knew how to prepare for my next trip up here. Once again, Zuzie turned on the invisibility ray in conjunction with the tractor beam and I landed back on Earth, unseen and safely.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you liked it as much as I liked writing it. I have fun writing stories like this one but I have a lot more fun if I know people are reading and enjoying them. I really appreciate feedback, either a Public Comment added to the end of the story or an email to me. Any kind of comment, either positive or negative is welcome and I am always open to suggestions about new story ideas. I always respond to any feedback I receive.

12