Zydeco

Story Info
A tale of forbidden love with a twist of bondage and mystery.
3.4k words
4.15
22.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moonlight sifted through the trees, entered through the closed window and settled on her pillow and hair. Her Auburn locks glistened and reflected the moonbeams like a thousand strands of burgundy ribbon. Her complexion shimmered as her olive skin picked up the highlights. She squirmed in her bed as she dreamed of the events of the evening and a subtle Mona Lisa smile possessed her lips. A moan of satisfaction and delight escaped her. She shuddered slightly and sank back into her slumber.

She had the mind of a philosopher, the heart of a poet, the hands of a surgeon, the voice of an angel and the laughter of innocence. Her body was an exquisite work of art that rivaled the work of Michelangelo and DaVinci. Her workout regimen maintained her figure as toned, fit and firm. She was exquisite on every level from her tanned olive skin to her deep blue eyes that would entrance any man with a pulse.

Her marriage was an "arrangement". It was not much more than a business agreement. His name was Rob. He provided for her financially and she in turn was his trophy wife whenever an occasion warranted her presence on his arm. His family, along with hers, thought they were a happy and ideal couple. Twelve years they had been together. The last ten years they had maintained the public appearance of propriety and marital bliss while the reality was not even close. In theory the "agreement" afforded each equal opportunity to explore other avenues for sexual fulfillment Reality again differed from the theory. Out of mutual respect they maintained a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude.

She knew of at least two of his liaisons. He had many more, the knowledge to which she was not privy. His late "work" nights at the office, overnight business trips and Saturdays "helping" friends, playing golf and playing poker she accepted as legitimate; and some were. She however was not afforded such opportunities. In typical male double standard fashion, his jealousy prevented her from being so free. She stayed with him partially out of a sense of obligation. He had taken her from relegated poverty and abuse and gave her an opportunity for a better life. The other reason she stayed with him was because it maintained a relationship within her comfort zone. They had many common interests and their lifestyle, while not opulent, was at least comfortable. They had a house about 20 miles from the city in a small semi-rural community. It sat on 5 acres of land and was adjacent to a State Park, Arboretum and Golf Course.

She worked close to the city as a marketing designer and she drew her clients from both the city as well as the farm community.

Her work constantly put her in position to meet many possible candidates for a romantic interlude or sexual encounter. Her beauty was such that she attracted an endless list of invitations to stray. Temptations abounded.

She had desire, passion and the body of a goddess. She had suitors. What she lacked was opportunity and the right candidate. Although men swarmed her like bees to honey, she had yet to meet one that she deemed worth the risk. Her standards were not just physical in nature. The one to whom she would succumb would need to earn that right. Her chosen one would need to be of superior intellect with a sense of humor and a passion for life and her. Plus he would need to understand and share her particular and unusual erotic interests while respecting the complexity of her relationship with Rob.

The one need Rob could not fulfill was her deepest and most intimate desire. She needed to feel dominated, physically, emotionally and intellectually. Rob was a nice guy. He was physically attractive, strong and fit but he was emotionally dependent and intellectually not her equal much less her master.

...

The music was slow and sultry. It was a combination of Jazz, Blues and Cajun Zydeco. The air was still and heavy with humidity and the undertone scent of steaming sexuality. Men and women had crowded the place earlier seeking their "hookup" for the night. The lights were low and cast a reddish glow on the entire room. A handful of patrons remained. They made up two groups, those couldn't "get lucky" and those who were only interested in drinking. He belonged to the latter.

He sat at the end of the bar watching the door, reminiscing and anticipating their next encounter.

He was obviously older than her but exactly how much she couldn't determine with any degree of certainty. She assumed he was older than he appeared. His smile was vibrant and youthful. His voice was deep, comforting and reassuring with a strong and commanding quality. His salt and pepper hair and somewhat rugged features indicated that he was a man of experience with a sophisticated and worldly air about him. His eyes were dark and penetrating yet kind and gentle. It was as if he could look inside her soul. His gaze unnerved her in some way.

Physically he was not tall in stature but was still significantly taller than her 5'4" frame. He was not thin but neither was he grotesquely obese. His arms were powerful and easily able to engulf and control her. His hands were proportionate to his body but they had a sensual quality about them that she could neither identify nor escape. She knew instinctively that he could grasp her arm and firmly guide her anywhere and she would comply. He may be the one...the one that she sought to dominate and control her. The one she needed to free that aching submissive inside her.

...

They met through her work. He was a prospective client who answered a mailed marketing piece she had designed. The chemistry was obvious and the passion was palpable as it permeated the air. There was something about him she had not encountered before, a confidence that bordered on arrogance... an intellectual and sexual presence that was both enticing and intimidating and combined with a mysterious nature that was itself intriguing and compelling.

As she went through her product presentation, something she had done hundreds of times before, he listened intently and followed with questions that conveyed his wit, intellect and interest in her. He was not too blatantly obvious in his approach but his mild lack of subtlety belied his intent and desire.

He asked her to join him for lunch and she agreed. What followed over the next few months was a series of daily emails, text messages and phone calls. She could not resist involvement with him. He demanded that she keep in communication with him. He knew she was married and yet he persisted. She somehow found his tenacity attractive. The more they spoke the more she revealed about her "secret" desires. He in turn listened and rewarded her revelations with his own projected fantasies of dominance, submission and bondage. He told her of his journey through darkness... his own marital blunders... his struggle to find the truth within himself... his joy and delight at finally finding someone who understood and shared his desires. But alas, had it been too little too late?

She confided her submissive desires and her fantasies of being exposed publically and used by anyone who came near. As she spoke, she felt her own juices begin to flow and the tightness in her loins growing as the opportunity to finally share her secret desire with a like mind was overtaking her.

She wanted to feel his weight pressing down on her. She wanted his lips to demand her surrender. She wanted his arms to hold her in a grip she could not escape. She wanted him to take her despite any resistance she might give.

They were a match made in heaven. There were only two problems... fate had placed them in generational spaces the differences of which were not easily overcome and then she had her marriage to Rob. Sweet Rob, who had been so good to her... Sweet Rob with whom her economic status was entangled... Dear sweet Rob with whom she had a co-dependent relationship ... Sweet Rob for whom she felt gratitude and affection and with whom she shared many common interests except that ONE that was most important, most compelling to her. She was caught in a trap of her own making. She was bound by obligation and pragmatic necessity but not by desire and passion. She felt warmth, gratitude and genuine affection for Rob but she would never feel the desire, passion and satisfaction she so craved. They would have a companionate love but never would they be soul mates. Never would she feel that overwhelming, all engulfing smallness of being totally possessed obsessed and dominated by him. This he was a need he was incapable of fulfilling.

After months of frustrated desire and sexual tension finally there was opportunity. She told him that Rob was going out of town on business the next week. He thought finally they could be together. But she told him that would not be possible. Her car was going to be in the shop for repairs so she had no way to get to him and her nosy neighbor across the road fancied herself the rural equivalent of a "blockwatch" Captain. She would surely see a strange car in the drive and mention it to Rob. He was devastated. For a moment his spirit soared with the thought of holding her, using her and possessing her. Then, just as quickly, his spirits were dashed like a wave crashing against a rocky shore.

The day of Rob's departure came and went without incident. The next day he was bursting with anticipation. They spoke during the day as usual and he mentioned nothing of his plans for that night. She told him Rob would be gone for two more days but she was still afraid to act on her desire to be with him.

Sunset was scheduled for 8:29 p.m. however because of the house's position in the valley with a small ridge to the West. The locals affectionately called the ridge "mountains" but they were more akin to large knolls. However they did afford an early interruption in the sunlight and caused dusk to begin an hour earlier than the rest of the surrounding area.

At 9:00 p.m. he rolled up on an access road and positioned his car behind a grove of trees a half mile from the house and around a curve well out of sight of the "blockwatch" Nazi. Dusk had given way to darkness and he sat patiently in his car texting her while he waited but never giving a hint of his plan. To help ensure his success he had sent a bottle of her favorite beverage to her office by courier. In her texts she had thanked him and told him how she had begun to indulge herself earlier and was now fading with the evening light. Fifteen more minutes she would be asleep. At 9:40 p.m. he left his car and began the overland trek across the harvested field of Milo and corn. He made his way around the back of the house to the first floor bedroom window that he knew she always left open while she slept. With care and stealth he climbed through the open window and quietly removed his boots and trousers and emptied the small duffle he had carried with him. It contained the "toys" they had so often discussed but had not had an opportunity to use. There were leather cuffs, satin rope and binding tape along with Ben Wa Balls, massage oils and a vibrator.

He looked at her lying on the bed. The moonlight cast mysterious yet erotic shadows across the room and illuminated her in such a way that she virtually glowed before him. She was wearing an oversized sleep shirt that had moved up her thigh enough to reveal the absence of any undergarments. The smooth and toned roundness of her bare bottom was exposed to him. He had not seen her nude form before this moment. Months of anticipation bore down on him. His excitement was such that he could barely contain himself. He knew that he must regain his composure and exercise control.

He resumed his prepared ritual. This scenario had been reiterated in his mind 24 hours a day for the past two weeks. It had been just short of an obsession that was now about to become a reality.

With the care, precision and the focus of a surgeon he took each of her hands and delicately placed a leather cuff on them carefully weaving the chain that joined them through the open headboard of the bed.

Next he moved with great stealth to the foot of the bed. He took her left ankle and with tenderness and grace he slipped the loop of a satin rope over her foot and tightened it loosely around her ankle. He then slipped the other end of the rope over the post at the foot of the bed.

He repeated the process with her right ankle and foot. She had been lying on her left side with her right leg bent slightly. The attachment of the rope on her right ankle to the opposite bedpost caused her to roll her entire body to the right. She was now on her back... hands shackled above her head and ankles tied to the bedposts in a spread eagle fashion. He took the scissors from his back pocket and began to cut the nightshirt up the middle.

He only had a second to enjoy the vision before him... her breasts ample and firm with nipples at full attention from the breeze wafting through the room... the gentle mound of her womanhood glistened and lay exposed and shaved cleanly... her smooth, flawless olive skin catching the moonbeams and turning each into an exotic and erotic flicker of sensuality. He had finished all but the last element of the nightshirt, the neckline. He was momentarily breathless as he tried to memorize each line and curve of this goddess before him. At that second, she awoke startled and jerked her body to move away.

Her sudden movement caused him to drop the scissors. They fell to the floor out of his reach. He quickly grabbed the sharpened hunting knife ha had placed on the bedside table and moved it toward her throat. She panicked and started to scream. He placed his right hand over her mouth and with the knife in his left hand he severed the last remaining entanglement of her nightshirt at the neckline.

The mask he had donned earlier still concealed his identity to her. She was at once terrified and aroused. The perceived danger of the moment... the restraints on her arms and legs and this apparent stranger with weapon in hand was about to assault her. The imagery... the circumstances and her particular secret desires all came together to provide a perfect storm of eroticism for her. She couldn't help it. Her juices were flowing. Suddenly her pussy was dripping wet. The desire in her was off the scale. She had never felt so aroused in her life.

She was totally helpless. Her life was in his hands. She was nothing but a vessel for his amusement, for his pleasure, for his taking. It was as though she were suddenly cast into space. She was floating in an absolute vacuum with the immensity of the universe surrounding her and swallowing her as her insignificance became a stark and erotic reality to her.

Whoever he was, she was his. She was completely and inescapably at his mercy. Orgasmic waves began to race through her body even before he touched her. There was only one element missing from this near perfect experience for her.

He stepped back to once again admire both his work and her awesome beauty. For several minutes he watched as she writhed against the restraints. He slowly moved his eyes up and down her body. His posturing was both reactive and with intent. The anticipation of this moment along with her beauty was such that he stood in mesmerized fixation upon her. The purpose of his inaction was intended to intensify and solidify his domination of her. Now she was his... mind and body and soul. The bond was nearly complete. Only one thing remained to be done.

He took the oils he had brought and began to rub them into her soft and supple skin, all over her body. He massaged the erect nipples, tweaking each as he did and bending over to take them in his mouth both sucking and nipping with his teeth. He ran his hands up and down her legs taking special care to brush his hands against her pulsing mound. She was jerking with spasms of pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm propelled her deeper into her tiny world.

His mouth began to place erotic kisses at her feet. He moved with mouth and tongue up her leg to her thighs. He paused to take in the scent of her. This along with her subjugation to him further aroused him. His member stood erect and awaited its fulfillment. His mouth continued to work. His tongue traced each contour of her labia... sought out her hooded queen and began an erotic oral assault that drove her to the edge of her sensual limits.

He now moved atop her. He sat astride her body with his cock between her perfect breasts. He grabbed her hair and with a single motion pulled her head down and moved his cock to her face. Her mouth opened in willing compliance and he began to move his thick hard shaft in and out of her mouth as she sucked obediently and steadily. He would move several strokes and then stop to allow her to suck more deeply. Her tongue expertly worked the underside of his penis as her mouth became a welcoming warm asylum for his manhood.

He withdrew lest he cum too soon. He moved between her legs, placing each over his shoulders. Then positioned as though he were about to perform a military pushup, he brought his mouth to hers and they locked in a deep, powerful and passionate kiss. At the same time his engorged cock filled her and she gasped with stunned joy and pleasure at the sensation. Now he was ready to complete the ecstasy.

The one element that she knew was missing... the desire for which she had not allowed herself to hope... the piece that would complete this near perfect experience...

As he towered above her naked form and penetrated her shell and dominated her totally, he removed the mask.

Her moment was complete. It was Him. It was he to whom she wanted to belong. The orgasms she had already experienced paled in comparison to the joy, passion and sense of completeness she now experienced. His movement within her now reached a frenzied and nearly frantic pace. He drove deep and hard into her. Wave after wave shuttered through her entire body. She was screaming uncontrollably as he plunged deeper and harder and filled her. Then he let out a loud yell of his own as he screamed at her: "NOW! YOU ARE MINE!"

She felt the explosion of semen within her... the throbbing pulses of his thick cock in spasmodic surrender of his seed. This took her over the edge. She was now in total erotic splendor. Shackled, dominated, exposed and bound in serenity she had never before experienced.

...

He slipped the rope from her ankles, unstrapped the cuffs and collapsed beside her. She lay in the protective comfort of his arms for several hours as each slipped into a post coital slumber that was peaceful and deep.

As the first beams of sunlight broke the horizon, he awoke. He again stared at her for long moments. He kissed her forehead, got up from the bed, dressed and gathered the items to his duffle. He moved to the bedside and cupped her face in his hands. As she opened her eyes, he placed his mouth on hers and gave her a deep and sensual kiss, not knowing when, or if, they would ever have this opportunity again.

He slipped out the window as he had entered and made his way across the fields to his car.

That evening he sat alone in the bar staring at the door reminiscing and anticipating their next encounter unsure as to if and when it would occur...the music was a soulful blend of jazz, blues and Southern Zydeco.