Literotica.com
index : members : smalltownsin : Biography

Add to favorites

smalltownsin
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
smalltownsin's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: middle of nowhere, USA
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: numerous
Pets: None
User Number: 1009282
Member Since: August 19, 2008
Last Modified: March 28, 2009
smalltownsin
Some words from smalltownsin:

I firmly believe that, the smaller the town you live in, the stranger the inhabitants. They all seem normal, sure, on the outside, but don't be surprised to discover their bedroom doors have deadbolts. People are never too friendly in a small town, either - they don't want you poking around, unearthing their dirty little secrets. I'm hardly any different, and I don't want my secrets exposed, either - but I can't help but get a thrill from spilling out my sins for strangers to see. Sex is as much a part of me as the blood that pumps through my veins, and it's been that way ever since I was young. I was, and still am, the 'quiet one' - not shy, just not one to crave the spotlight. No, if I crave anything it's in the back, in the shadows, where no one's paying much attention to what you're doing - or who. Let me shed some light on my small town life and share a few of my secrets with strangers...

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board