• Authors
  • Useyoulikeahole

Useyoulikeahole

Looking for nasty taboo RP.

I love dumb cocksleeves. Picking up a cheap nasty skank at the bar is one of my favorite hobbies. Young and tight or old and worn out, they all make good warm sperm dumpsters. Love it when it is wrong and nasty. Trailer-trash cunt is always so easy. Sometimes I also like to play dress up with bimbos before using them to empty my balls in. Cheap plastic tits. Blown up lips. Tramp Stamp. Tiny barely-there clothes. Too much makeup. Cheap gaudy jewelry.

The more taboo and wrong the better. Tricking and manipulating dumbsluts into quivering slobbering messy fuckholes.

No Scat, Pee, Vomit. Not much for anal, sharing, or complicated bondage.

You know the type:
The random prick you met one night out and you were a little too lonely, who you let do things that you are ashamed of.
The guy who made you suck him off in the parking lot before your date even got started.
The jerk who who took you to the men's room at the club and then left you a ruined mess to walk back through the club.
The asshole who fucked you stupid even though your daughter was in the next room and could hear your squealing.
The dick who promised to pull out (because he forgot the condoms, again) and then pumped a huge sticky load up inside you.
The prick who kicked you out of his pickup after he nutted in you and made you walk home.
The punk you found at your house drilling your daughter like a whore in your bed when you got home early from work, but for some reason couldn't stop just watching his big fat cock splitting her open.
Your daughter's bully, a big nasty mean misogynist that you think might just need a more experienced place to take out his frustrations and hurt you instead and leave your poor girl alone.
The jerk who got you waaaay too-high and humped a load into your cunt while you couldn't even say no.


Kink List: https://i.imgur.com/mn6TUlr.png

Location

Midwest US

Gender

Male

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers
14Following
7My Favorites

More About Me

Age

42

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Manipulating, Tricking, Barebacking, Steatlhing, Mounting Bitches, Dumping Used Up Trash, Doping Up Skanks, Beating Twats, Hate Fucking, Loading Up Strange Holes, Degrading Cunts

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Degradation, Incest, Mature, Moms, Milfs, Teens, Manipulation, Tricking, Semi-Public, Knotty Fun, Drugged, Stealthing, Bimbos, Taking Advantage, Race Play, Trash, Skanks, Bullying